Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNamRedruM0016
Stranger
Other
Loc: Milky Way
Few Hydroponics Setup ?'s From A Noob (ANY HELP APPRECIATED)
    #836585 - 03/10/19 02:51 PM (5 years, 19 days ago)

Hello Community,

I am a newbie to hydro, i have done some soil grow in the past with good success. Only small grows for hobby more then anything tho, as will be this case... Anyway, on to the issues/questions...

Setup = DWC with 5gal buckets, 2 of them. I have appx. 5x5'-5x6' grow closet; Includes 2x 1000w galaxy grow led light and 2 additional 100w led grow light bulbs all height adjustable.
--Additional equipment= GH Flora grow nutes, 3 part + floralicious plus. PH and PPM meter, Ph up/down solution, 3.5" air stones and good air pump with adjustable flow. Strains, Crystal meth and Northern Light feminized auto-flowers.

i have coco coir from previous mycology projects, so from what i've heard, by rinsing that it should suffice for a good medium.

Questions:

(1)- Is Coir nutritional enough to grow the plant from seedling into vegetative where roots will sprout below the pot bottom it start absorbing nutes from DWC liquid or do i need to feed plant/medium with nutes to get it to that stage?

(2)- I seem to find through various sources that a ph of 5.5 - 6.5 is adequate for the hydro/water solution, i was going to shoot for a 6.0ph, is this okay, ideal? What ppm should i have and should it very throughout maturity?

(3)- Are there any recommendations for this grow or tips for a noob such as me? I have successfully done mycology grows and do understand basic botany and the significance of symbiotic relations of rhizomorphs and other fungi and suck in soils etc... Any answers or advice would be most helpful, and in closing id like to acknowledge and thank all the Professionals and experts that this site encompasses.

Thanks, Nam

BTW, IK ALL THIS IS ON THE SITE AND ANSWERED PLUS MUCH MORE...

I JUST WANTED SOME DAMN CONVERSATION ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN ON THE SITE. :frown:

--------------------
NamRedruM0016.1.61803399

Edited by NamRedruM0016 (03/10/19 10:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNamRedruM0016
Stranger
Other

Loc: Milky Way
Re: Few Hydroponics Setup ?'s From A Noob (ANY HELP APPRECIATED) [Re: NamRedruM0016]
    #836612 - 03/12/19 10:28 AM (5 years, 18 days ago)

On shroomery for sure even now i would have had at least a few replies/helpful tips by now. But even here, 4 or 5 years ago when i was on site more often seems people were way more conversive and helpful. Thinking im better off copy/paste my thread over to Shroomery, probably get more help that way smh...  :frown: 

--------------------
NamRedruM0016.1.61803399

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate