Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: THIS IS A MARIJUANA FORUM... [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #835633 - 01/05/19 10:13 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Yea man shrooms are some dangerous droogs. Member all those times that people OD'd after getting addicted to psilocybin?

Oh wait no...that never happened...so why the fuck would they give you 25 years for that? That seems to fall under the category of cruel and unusual IMO.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: THIS IS A MARIJUANA FORUM... [Re: Data]
    #835635 - 01/05/19 10:27 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Because it makes you gay and the govey hates the gays. Ask stoneth. Hes never gotten along
With the government.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: THIS IS A MARIJUANA FORUM... [Re: poor boy]
    #835638 - 01/05/19 11:32 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

It is just as cruel as making me wait another 100 days to poast in the Thunderdome :cryaboutit:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Hair Pie

Invisibledrawde
    #835639 - 01/05/19 11:35 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Not as cruel as making you wait 100 days

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: THIS IS A MARIJUANA FORUM... [Re: drawde]
    #835642 - 01/05/19 11:39 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Unbann alounacara 2019:derdance:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Hair Pie

Invisibledrawde
    #835643 - 01/05/19 11:42 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

I've been promoting this since day one

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#835645 - 01/05/19 12:39 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
How did you get caught?

One of my 'friends' snitched on me :minigun:

The drug task force that arrested me thought they were gonna get my house, a car and a bank account with $65,000 in it. They couldn't get the house, I was renting it from my mom. I never used my car to deliver drugs so there was no drugs in it and they couldn't take the car. The bank account was just a window i passed money to my dealer thru, so there was no money just sitting there for them to take.

here ....
Quote:

niteowl said:
Ok, Here is an overview of how and why I got arrested.....

After my pancreas was damaged by Depakote all my Doctors recommended using herb. I was hesitant to do so since herb was not legal in Arkansas yet. When they cut my gal-bladder out in an attempt to stop my pancreatitis I decided to start using herb as my daily medication. Once that happened I started losing jobs due to failing random drug tests.

When that happened the doctors put me on disability. After i started drawing a small check, I could not afford to buy herb any more, so I started selling a little to my closest friends. I had less than 10 customers and didn't plan to sell long term. I knew that medical marijuana was coming to Arkansas, but didn't know how long it would take. Once it became legal I would stop selling and get a license to grow my own.

The first 'friend' I asked to buy from me is the one who snitched on me. They kicked my door in and came at me like a swat team. Five cops thru the front door and 4 cops thru the back door. Full battle gear and guns drawn, knowing that i didn't have any guns in the house (the guy who snitched on me knew this). They cuffed me and took me to the car in my underwear. I see two cops hi-fiving each other congratulating themselves "on another pay-day" ... lol.

It was not a good day for me or the cops. They thought they were gonna get my house, car and a bank account with $65,000 in it. Well, I was renting/buying the house from my mom, so they couldn't take the house. I never used my car to deliver drugs, so they couldn't take the car. The bank account was just a window I'd pass money to my dealer thru. The money never sat in the bank. The fucking pigs only looked at the deposits and not the withdrawals. So all they got was me, the drugs (1.5lbs herb, 1g powder cocaine and about 250g dried shrooms) and about $270 in cash. Needles to say they were not happy.

When we finally got to the jail and the DTF (drug task force aka group 6) started questioning me and asking where I got the herb I told them "God grew it and I picked it and you can go fuck yourself". They didn't like that and hit me with 14 felony charged that day. After talking to my public pretender they offered me 35 years. I told him I wanted to go to a jury trial. The next day they hit me with another 4 felonies for a total of 18. I had a friend start looking for a paid lawyer and spoke to a lawyer/doctor who said he could easily get me probation since it was my first arrest and it was for a non-violent drug charge, but he charged $25,000 per trial and he said they had me set up for 5 trials :crazy2: I couldn't afford that and spoke to another lawyer who only wanted $14,000 per trial.

I knew I was fucked and there was no way I was gonna get out of going to prison. The fact that they set me up for 5 trials proved that. Had I gone to trial I could have beaten the herb charges. I was not gonna beat the cocaine or the mushroom charge and they would have maxed and stacked them, and I would be looking at 80 years (30 for the coke and 50 for the shrooms) So on Nov 2 of 2014, 2 days before my first trial, I signed a plea bargain with 11 charges (5-possession w/intent, 3-using another persons property to commit a crime, 1-manufacturing herb, 1-possession of cocaine and 1-possession of shrooms) the 25 years for the shrooms would run concurrent with all the other charges.

I got out on parole on Monday Nov 26 2018. I did more time for a non-violent drug charge than some prisoners did for armed robbery or aggravated assault.....and medical marijuana was passed in 2016. The dispensaries aren't up and running yet but should be by April of 2019.

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: THIS IS A MARIJUANA FORUM... [Re: niteowl]
    #835647 - 01/05/19 12:57 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Wow. That actually really sucks. At least it's over with and you can now start fresh. Hopefully you have the right people in your corner.

Now, it's time to get back in. Start growing mush and then use that to trade for a few grams of meth. That will sell quick and will put cocaine up your nose lickity split. As far as bud... drive up to  Colorado for a week and buy an ounce a day. That will put a 1/4 pound in your pocket. Sell only amounts under an ounce and tax tax tax.

Before you know it you will be at the top of your game again.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #835648 - 01/05/19 02:14 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

whats your point?

my goal is to get medical marijuana here in ca :spinleaf:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies