Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Pot Wizard?
    #834310 - 10/18/18 07:58 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Hi,

I recently came across an LED grow light designed specifically for the cultivation of weed herb.
It is called the "Pot Wizard."
Does anyone know anything about this grow light?
From the reviews I read of it online, some people seem to love it and say that it works wonderfully, while others say it is a waste of time and money to buy this thing.
It is a fairly small light with many different LED bulbs inside of it.
I saw pictures of this one Pot Wizard light growing up to six plants at a time by itself, but I am aware that the pictures could be falsified.
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this light and if so could they share it here?
Thank you and much appreciated,

cannabispatient

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Pot Wizard? [Re: cannabispatient]
    #834311 - 10/18/18 09:37 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

The first and only LED grow light i bought was aimed at cannabis growers. It cost 400 and produced less bud then a four foot fluorescent. LED bulbs have come a long way since 2000 but HID lights are far cheaper to buy and run.

Have a look at all the major legal grow shops in Canada they all use HID lighting because its more cost effective.

Maybe in the near future that will change but then again i thought that back in 2000 so don't hold your breath.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck