Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHomerSlamson
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Cali
Nor Cal Fire Farm Rebuild
    #834071 - 08/29/18 09:38 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys. Recently my property burnt to the ground during the NorCal fires. I am currently in the process of cleaning up the farm of all the Krispy infrastructure. I had 4 100 foot by 8 foot raised beds with hoop houses over them. I used T posts and PVC as the ribs with greenhouse plastic has a wrap. A standard hoop house.
I had lights strung up on a spine in each of the Greenies. Clamp lamps. They all were LEDs and lead to my solar generator and solar panels. All of this was burnt up. The greenhouse plastic is all but gone, there's remanence of its showing around. And on three of the hoop houses all the PVC is still there but it's all bent to Hell. On the bottom most bed, it looks like the fire was concentrated and way more hot and more up the hill. The evidence is that the PVC totally disintegrated into perfect outlines made of Ash on the beds. And all of the dirt within that 100 by 8 foot bed was totally turned into Ash. I've spent the last few days dragging all the rubbish into a tidy pile and have cleared the beds of all debris. I salvaged all the dirt and piled it up in front of the bottom most bed. And then I turned a few over in the beds that they were in after cleaning up real nice. The idea is for me to grab more dirt, till it in with some amendments, and plant. Because not even of fire big is LA County can stop me LOL.
I spent a lot of time scraping all toxic material out of the beds and off of the dirt. A lot of the dirt survived, but the pots were burnt away. And it left a chard Blackness on the dirt. So I gently scraped it off and then recycled of the dirt. Spent a lot of time tediously getting all particulates and questionable Ash out of the beds. Soon I will drop off more dirt, till with amendments, and continue. These pictures that I have are of my initial coming back to the property. And little bit of the process of cleaning. I'll have more pictures tomorrow. Thanks for reading

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder