Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineredheadeight
Stranger
 User Gallery
How to use UVC light to treat powdery mildew
    #833949 - 08/12/18 01:36 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Plants are 3 weeks into flower and I’m about done trying to treat my PM problem by spraying different liquids all over everything and it’s not working anyways.

I know UVC light can be used to kill PM, but at what concentration?  Will a 3 watt handheld UVC light work to get rid of this? How should I be exposing my plants to this sort of light in order to kill the PM without damaging the plants?

Please help! Thanks!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: How to use UVC light to treat powdery mildew [Re: redheadeight]
    #833950 - 08/12/18 03:18 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I have read that sulfur burners work the best for PM.

https://www.growbarato.net/blog/en/sulfur-burners-cannabis-crops/

Quote:

Sulfur burners in cannabis crops can save you a lot of potential trouble like fungi infestations, but not many people know how to use them. They’re amazingly helpful in large growing rooms or Sulfur burners in cannabis cropsgrows using mother plants, because it gets rid of any fungi looking to make a home there; if your plants get infected while growing or if they’re mother plants then it could be absolutely disastrous.

Sulphur changes the pH of many surfaces, like your plants, which in turn avoids the appearance of fungi like mildew and infestations like spider mites, which are both devastating for your indoor plants. This solution is honestly quite easy, but many people don’t even try it out of misinformation or not knowing how it works.

Here is a video for further information.

Offlineredheadeight
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How to use UVC light to treat powdery mildew [Re: Rider420]
    #833951 - 08/12/18 04:27 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I have read about sulfur burners. They can’t be used during flowering unless I want buds that taste and smell like rotten eggs. These plants are 3 weeks into flower and are producing major buds.  I have doused them in straight 3% hydrogen peroxide and with Armor Si (silicon). (Separate treatments) Added Armor Si to res. Spot treated with each. It just keeps returning.

Offlineredheadeight
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How to use UVC light to treat powdery mildew [Re: redheadeight]
    #833952 - 08/12/18 07:00 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Do Regalia and/or Procidic2 seriously work and kill PM systemically?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals