Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelogat123
Stranger
greenhouse outdoor cali advice ( newer grower)
    #833598 - 06/28/18 11:03 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

So few questions first time doing greenhouse

outdoors whats a good size pot to flower in?

Another question what usually causes yellowing around the outside of the leaves I’m thinking overwatering or trace definciency any thoughts? whats causing yellowing around some of the edges 

Any advice on how to get the yellowing to go away? could it be a nitrogen def? I thought that effected the whole leaf? mad def?
Basically the whole grow I’ve used fox farm of or happy frog with perlite coco coir and compost castings guano mycho fungi inoculant azomite and epsom and imput or thoughts appreciated. I know I burned some of the plants a little new to adding coco in the soil didn't know how much fert to add. please any good input appreciated.

Im also planning on collecting pollen around august for the males and tossing them and filling it out with all fems.

I plan to slowly up pot everything as needed the back plants have filled out the ten gal smart pots what size should I finish them in im thinking 30 gal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomerite
Stranger
Re: greenhouse outdoor cali advice ( newer grower) [Re: logat123]
    #833658 - 07/07/18 01:43 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I would say it is one of two things. I don't know what you are feeding but my guess is a potassium deficiency. It cause the edges to yellow and with the curling you have it is a symptom also.

However, these can also be signs of over fertilization. Maybe post what and how often you are feeding them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder