Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTunnel_Bunny
Stranger

trying a new tek for creating feminized autoflowering high thc% cbd% dank
    #833429 - 06/11/18 09:11 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

alright so i got some dank clones
colloidal silver
ruderalis seeds
this tek i would like to call the "crossing rudy tek" (yanno im from the shroomery so teks are big over there and if no one has named this process, t
first i will grow 1 dank clone.
second i will grow a few ruderalis plants.

i will kill all male ruderalis and hermies.

next i will spray the female ruderalis buds with colloidal silver everyday until i get female pollen sacks.

after that i will spray a dank clone buds with colloidal silver everyday until i get female pollen sacks

i will collect many female pollen sacks off the ruderallis.

i will collect many female pollen sacks off the dank clone.

i will leave some pollen sacks to pollinate the female ruderalis, resulting in feminized ruderalis seeds for next time, and i will save a lot of rudy pollen sacks in a separate baggy.

i will remove all of the pollen sacks off of the dank so that i still get some dank nugs, and save a lot of dank pollen sacks in a separate baggy.

next i will take the female ruderalis pollen sacks, and put them into a plastic bag.

next i will then pinch the sacks open into the corner of the baggy. then i will twist the corner containing the pollen sacks and hold it in place with a rubber band.

after that i will put the bag over a good bud on the dank clone and secure it to the stem with a rubber band. then i will untwist the pollen corner of the baggy and work the pollen onto the buds.

i will repeat this process again except using the dank pollen sacks onto the female ruderalis plant.

i then will remove the bags off of the ruderallis and the dank clone and let the girls do their magic and make me some babies.

this will result in a (clone strain of dank) x (Rudy) which will be feminized autoflowering bud seeds; and this will also result in a (rudy) x (dank) which will be feminized autoflowering bud seeds.

then i will grow the two feminized auto flowering seeds and see which one i like smoking for daytime and find out which kind i like smoking for nighttime. perhaps i will like both for nighttime. perhaps i will like both for daytime. perhaps they will both suck...

in the case that they both suck i will experiment further..

i will germinate the femenized (dank)x(rudy) cross and add the old dank clone pollen to the buds and make some ((clone dank)x(rudy))x(dank) seeds if i want more THC.
OR
if i want more CBD like the original rudy i will pollinate my cross of (dank)x(rudy) with my old rudy pollen and make some ((dank)x(rudy))x(rudy)

the result of all of this is a THC potent autoflowering feminized seed and a CBD potent autoflowering feminized seed..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: trying a new tek for creating feminized autoflowering high thc% cbd% dank [Re: Tunnel_Bunny]
    #833432 - 06/12/18 01:22 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

:goodluck:

Edited by Rider420 (06/12/18 01:28 PM)

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: trying a new tek for creating feminized autoflowering high thc% cbd% dank [Re: Rider420]
    #833437 - 06/12/18 10:04 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think genetics work that way.  The seeds will only be feminized if they are from a self-pollinated mother, the first generation of hybrid offspring will be regular seeds with heterozygous gene expressions.  You'll have to grow them out and select for the autoflowering trait and cannabinoid content for a few more generations to stabilize the genetics.

Be sure to use a paper bag so it can breath, and use the smallest paintbrush you can find to apply the pollen. Turn off all fans to prevent accidental pollination, and try not to breath on it.

Moisture destroys pollen viability, store frozen and don't thaw the whole batch.  Separate the pollen from the seed pods.

You can request some sample tubes for storing seeds/pollen from the link below.

https://www.eppendorf.com/US-en/products/sample-request/

OfflineTunnel_Bunny
Stranger

Re: trying a new tek for creating feminized autoflowering high thc% cbd% dank [Re: yoosername]
    #833467 - 06/16/18 04:26 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for the heads ups. ill do my best and see how it all comes out. can you reccommend some tubes or vials for pollen and seeds from the link you provided? im not sure what product does what so if you have any solid advice for what i should get for free for these purposes it will greatly help me save the pollens

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: trying a new tek for creating feminized autoflowering high thc% cbd% dank [Re: Tunnel_Bunny]
    #833528 - 06/23/18 01:27 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

I would go with:

25x DNA LoBind Tubes 1.5ml (PCR clean)

25x Protein LoBind Tubes 1.5ml (PCR clean)

3 x Eppendorf Tubes 5.0 mL: snap cap, screw cap and, amber tube (Eppendorf Quality)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale