Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenoobgrow
Stranger

fertilizer npk(for research)
    #833281 - 05/31/18 12:16 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Hello,

I had a question involving fertilizer.  I understand that the % of npk doesn't apply to how much is given to the plant so I'm wanting to know how much yields 1lbs. or more of buds.  I also understand environment and conditions are key to these yields.  Feel free to PM me if you don't want to reply on the thread. 

Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: fertilizer npk(for research) [Re: noobgrow]
    #833284 - 05/31/18 12:50 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Your question is pretty vague dude.  Do you mean how much nutrients you need to give your plants to try and get 1lb out of them? 

If so that's not the way to go about this.  You need to look at the amount of light that you're supplying, how many plants you intend on growing, the substrate that you want to use etc. etc.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinenoobgrow
Stranger

Re: fertilizer npk(for research) [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #833285 - 05/31/18 02:36 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

This is what I'm asking pretty much.  I need info like given on this chart.  I like this chart but I guess now my question is are there better methods you can tell me or is this one good for larger yields?  I had to crop it so it would fit, the brand is General Hydroponics and the 3 types are Flora Gro, Micro, and Bloom.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #833287 - 05/31/18 09:22 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Every nutrient manufacturer has a different feeding schedule for the particular products.  A good rule of thumb to go by though, is to cut the recommended amount in half to begin with.  You can always move up from there to a point where they're handling the highest ratio before they start to burn.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinenoobgrow
Stranger

Re: fertilizer npk(for research) [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #833291 - 06/01/18 05:46 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Is there any you’d recommend? I’d like to compare.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #833309 - 06/04/18 09:39 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

If you want the best results then pick a particular nutrient brand and get the full formula that they offer. Some have too many products (i.e advanced nutrients had around 20 last I checked) while others are very simple (Canna has 5 products). IF you start to butcher a product line then you will be opening yourself up to a range of problems. They design their products to work with itself, but no guarantee they will work with another random bottle of nutrients.

Like hawk was saying, focus on other aspects of your garden like airflow, ventilation, light, etc and you'll notice the most return.

Most people gauge yield by grams/square-meter, as they can only produce so much bud in a given area. How well you pack them in, feed and care for them will determine your results.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineRider420
Stranger

#833312 - 06/04/18 02:02 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

noobgrow said:
This is what I'm asking pretty much.  I need info like given on this chart.  I like this chart but I guess now my question is are there better methods you can tell me or is this one good for larger yields?  I had to crop it so it would fit, the brand is General Hydroponics and the 3 types are Flora Gro, Micro, and Bloom.

I use the non recovery method and it works great for large yeilds. Follow the instructions for the best results.:goodluck:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate