Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJd9086
Plant Pathologist
Male
Loc: CA
She might not make it fellas
    #833088 - 05/16/18 02:15 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Was transferring a huge plant from my veg chamber to flower chamber. Before I did that, I did a foliar spray of kphite systemic fungicide and cali magic tank mixed together (yes, I use fungicides, fuck out my face. I do a single application before transferring to flower.  It is simply phosphorous acid [no, not phosphoric acid], is rated at an extremely high safety margin in terms of human toxicity and is rated to be able to be applied the day of harvest for many crops.  Great for powdery mildew and botrytis control.By the end of flowering, there is presumably very little systemic residue feom the single application anyways. I have done this many times without issue). I believe that tank mixing with cali magic was a bad idea and led to the symptoms i am seeing. Tank mixing can have weird effects and should be tested for phytotoxicity, which i didnt do. I also sprayed garden safe insect killer. This has pyrethrins which is an excellent and safe insecticide. Again, I should not have simultaneously applied this with the other tank mix. Let this be a lesson to you! I also sprayed my cuttings with the pyrethrins and NOT the tank mix of kphite and cali magic, and have had similar symptoms, though not to the same degree. I had never used this spray before. I wonder if i sprayed too much, or if pyrethrins dont agree with cannabis or the gdp cultivar... I dont think light burn was an issue, I sprayed about noon and the lights dont kick in til about 6pm. Anyways, my mother plant that I was putting in the flowering chamber got FUCKED. Burned, withered, dying leaves everywhere. It was in fantastic health, has a huge root system, and well developed stem and branches.

What I did was this: I pulled that bitch out of the flowering chamber (if you want good bid, dont try to flower unhealthy plants), I pruned the living daylights out of her until only the small, healthy new growth was remaining (she almost just looks like twigs lmao, but the damage was legit that bad), gave her a nice watering, moderate lighting, and im crossing my fingers and hoping she will come back in full force!

I have made lots of mistakes in my years of growing, and try to take each loss as a learning experience, but im sad about this little lady. She had provided me with at least 24 clones.

--------------------
Fuck Organic- chemical fertilizers and fungicides save lives

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: She might not make it fellas [Re: Jd9086]
    #833103 - 05/16/18 10:12 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

If you want to use fungicides or pesticides here is a list of safe to use on cannabis products from health Canada

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/medical-use-marijuana/licensed-producers/policies-directives-guidance-information-bulletins/testing-cannabis-medical-purposes-unauthorized-pest-control-products.html

Quote:

Registered Pesticides
The Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) maintains a database repository of registered pesticides that are approved for use on marijuana.
As of April 9, 2018, there are 21 registered pesticides approved by PMRA for use on cannabis (marijuana) that is produced commercially indoors. They are:
Actinovate SP
Agrotek Ascend Vaporized Sulphur
Bio-Ceres G WP
Bioprotec Caf
Bioprotec Plus
Botanigard 22 WP
Botanigard ES
Cyclone
Doktor Doom Formula 420 Professional Use 3-in-1
Influence LC
Kopa Insecticidal Soap
Lacto-San
MilStop Foliar Fungicide
Neudosan Commercial
Opal Insecticidal Soap
Prestop
Purespray green spray oil 13E
Rootshield(R) WP Biological Fungicide
Rootshield HC Biological Fungicide Wettable Powder
Sirocco
Vegol Crop Oil
Information and labels for the pesticides approved by the PMRA are available in the Pesticides and Pest Management section of the PMRA website.
If licensed producers have questions or concerns regarding pesticides, or would like approval on the use of particular pesticides, they are encouraged to contact PMRA for information.

These are the safe products for both plants and end users and have been fully tested.

Sadly I have lost a strain to using a pesticide to rid my plants of white flies it sucks!I hope your plants do survive best of luck.

Edited by Rider420 (05/16/18 10:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals