Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineferrum
Stranger
Questions regarding seeds etc. * 1
    #832345 - 03/30/18 11:16 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

So I'm apart of a couple different forums about psychedelic plants and fungi , like a lot of folks coming up now, and some sites do trading . Example , the sts site has plenty of plant trades psychedelic and otherwise medicinal plant or seed or cutting trades but no spores or mj seeds . Shroomery does marketplace for prints after a number s of this guys is cool and not a narc posts and i was wondering of the the same thing here ? Is there a market place here for seed trading or is it taboo ? I m obviously asking because I'm in hope s to trade , since many sites don't . Thanks and yes I'm new here , but no I'm not inexperienced , lots of grows have been logged by these hands and still room to learn .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWolfiewolfie
The Alpha

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Questions regarding seeds etc. [Re: ferrum]
    #832492 - 04/11/18 11:23 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

After reading through the forum's Administrative Rules and GuidelinesPrivacy Policy and Legal Disclaimer it seems as though the forum has legally protected itself and acknowledges that under certain legal circumstances they may be required to present data relating to your activities on this forum to authorities, however it doesn't say anywhere that you are not allowed to trade seeds with other users.

The only mention of this specifically I could find is in the Growery General Supplier Policy:

"Seeds
Marijuana seeds may only be bought, sold or traded in locations where such activity is legal. Any attempt to sell or aquire seeds by individuals residing in the United States or countries with equivalent drug laws is strictly prohibited."

"By participating in the Marketplace, or in any exchange of goods via our site, you accept that your offer/request may be deleted at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of the staff."

From what I can gather it's pretty much do so at your own risk. For anyone else who stumbles on this post with the same questions, are there any mods that can confirm this?

--------------------

Relax, everything's out of control :smile:

Let us LOVE ourselves unconditionally and so fiercely,
That when others see us they know exactly how it should be done.

Edited by Wolfiewolfie (04/11/18 11:30 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
The new guy
 User Gallery

Re: Questions regarding seeds etc. [Re: ferrum]
    #832645 - 04/20/18 03:39 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

It's taboo.  MJ seeds are illegal, so if you're going to trade with people, you have to do it in the same way you'd trade acid or something. 

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Questions regarding seeds etc. [Re: Wolfiewolfie] * 1
    #832679 - 04/21/18 10:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I tend to delete sometimes even ban when it comes to illegal trades. The feds still see it as illegal and I'm to lazy to check and see and/or know everyone's local laws. So until the Feds change their view on such matters should be kept privately imo.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom