Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAthirr
Stranger

Built a growroom, going a bit big for first time
    #830647 - 12/25/17 03:37 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I've turned a room in my house into a growroom.  I have 2 600w lights atm, will add 2 more. I've replaced the windows with a wooden panel that has 2 holes on it, will attach 2 fans to them a bit later into the grow. Covered the walls with diamond mylar, will cover more after installing the fans.

I've planted the seeds on December 9, used jiffy plugs.  Going to try multiple strains, including:

9 Sour Diesel

6 Girl Scout Cookies

4 Super Lemon Haze

These were my main choices, I also threw in some freebies that came with the order, including 3 autos:

Auto purple Kush, Auto Lemon, Purple Skunk Auto Mass

and 4 photos:

Ice Breaker, Purple Urkle, G13 Haze, Monster Mass

I guess it will be a challenging journey, considering I'm not really experienced with growing.

I've planted the jiffy plugs to their first containers on Dec 21, except for 3 Girl Scout Cookies plants that took their time germinating, you can see them in the background in the pic.

Planted all 3 autos directly to their final containers.  Watered all plants with water with trichoderma spores in it after transplantation.  Didn't give any nutes yet.  I'm using BioBizz Light-Mix soil and planning on using AN's Conoisseur nutrients supplemented with AN's Voodoo Juice and Piranha.

At the moment I'm trying to keep them at about 25 C degrees with 55-60 RH. I have a humidifier running 24/7 and a fan running on low speed turned away from plants to mix the air in the room a bit.  Lights are on 24 hours, maybe I should cycle them 18/6?  When should I start using supplements and nutes?

Edited by Athirr (12/25/17 03:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Built a growroom, going a bit big for first time [Re: Athirr]
    #830672 - 12/26/17 04:05 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

At the moment I'm trying to keep them at about 25 C degrees with 55-60 RH. I have a humidifier running 24/7 and a fan running on low speed turned away from plants to mix the air in the room a bit.  Lights are on 24 hours, maybe I should cycle them 18/6?  When should I start using supplements and nutes?

Ive veged with the humidity as low as 20%. HID lights last a lot longer if you turn them off for a least six hours a day. As for as your supplements and nutes go they should have come with instructions if not go to thier web page and you will find the instructions there.

Good luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds