Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCosmicCannabisMan
Eternally Baked

Loc: Sedona Flag
Problems obtaining seeds:( * 1
    #827979 - 08/18/17 12:10 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know brothers, I have been trying and trying and trying to no avail to order some damn seeds through The Attitude but it has been a major pain in the ass.....
First off they will not accept Debit/credit card payments through the
website and if you try it says "We do not accept credit card payments at the moment please try another method." :facepalm3:

I try calling their UK based number from here in the states to give them
my card info and come to find out my fuckin phone provider doesn't allow
long distance calls!
So then I use an app on my phone to call long distance using purchased credit which worked.
The call connects and a female representative answers within a few seconds.
I begin explaining that I had made a purchase through their website and would like to give the card information to complete the order.
She immediately pounces at me in this self proclaimed smart ass Ukrainian sounding accent telling me that they do NOT with a capital N take green dot Visa cards and non international cards.

I started having anxious thoughts lol and was pissed at the same time not understanding how or why I couldn't use the damn card.
Seriously though, why is it that psilocybe spores are easier to acquire than cannabis seeds? There aren't any seed vendors in the US?
Like how the fuck can I place an order besides using a bank transfer or bitcoin?
Is bitcoin easy to acquire? If I go to Coinbase and buy 35 dollars worth of bitcoin does that convert the USD amount directly into 35 dollars worth of bitcoin or do you have to invest more to acquire the correct amount?

Someone please guide me through this conundrum lol.
:willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly:

ONE ❤️ !!!!!

Edited by CosmicCannabisMan (08/25/17 02:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Problems obtaining seeds:( [Re: CosmicCannabisMan] * 1
    #827983 - 08/18/17 05:23 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

You can send cash, just make sure you use tracking on the envelope, I tried ordering seeds once, sent 100$ and they claimed they never got it. You asked if you can buy seeds in the states, I remember reading about a store in Colorado that will sell seeds to anyone in person, I don't know about the internet or over the phone. Also if you have a Medical marijuana card try talking with the people at the dispensary, my dad has his card, and the people at the dispensary let him into their grow room to see their flowering plants.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

OfflineCosmicCannabisMan
Eternally Baked

Loc: Sedona Flag
Re: Problems obtaining seeds:( [Re: Chemical Addiction] * 1
    #827995 - 08/18/17 10:19 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Hey thanks, well my uncle actually has his medical card here in Arizona but I am not sure about them selling or offering seeds for patients.
Guess that kinda defeats the whole purpose of a dispensary, pshhh but whatever, I'll get some seeds one of these days hopefully.
It just makes me mad seeing that I have pretty much everything I need to grow two plants except for the seeds:(
Some good lighting, ocean forest soil, and coco coir.
I can get spores all day from either lil shop or sporeworks without any complications.
Mushrooms are fun to grow, been cultivating off and on for three years now but I really wanted to try my hand at cannabis.....Such a beautiful plant.

InvisibleSp33dfreak
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.A Flag
Re: Problems obtaining seeds:( [Re: CosmicCannabisMan] * 1
    #828002 - 08/19/17 06:05 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Order domestic and skip the risk of customs. There's tons of American based vendors, you can order direct from a few breeders and use your credit card plus other payment options. You're in the states, support our American breeders/genetics, unless there's something specific you want from a Euro breeder

Message me if you want, I'll point you in the right direction

OfflineDankJ
Stranger
Re: Problems obtaining seeds:( [Re: CosmicCannabisMan]
    #831594 - 02/06/18 06:55 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Check out these guys, SeedSupreme, they have card payments and ship to the US if you are still looking.

Offlineomerta1989
JunkyCosmonaut
 User Gallery

#832610 - 04/19/18 10:34 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

For anonymitys sake, I will only say to search for seed banks on reddit. You will be surprised at domestic. Pm me as well if you haven't heard yet.

--------------------

Edited by omerta1989 (04/19/18 02:54 PM)

OfflineTigstar82
Stranger
    #834274 - 10/13/18 06:58 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

DiscountCannabisSeeds

I'v used these over and over again for a sh!t load of seeds,  always freebies with every purchase and they accept card payment

Edited by Tigstar82 (10/13/18 07:30 AM)

OfflineTigstar82
Stranger
Re: Problems obtaining seeds:( [Re: Tigstar82]
    #834275 - 10/13/18 07:29 AM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Just noticed theres a bitcoin option,  i'd go with that you can buy bitcoin easily with your card

BITCOIN

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Boomr Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals