Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCalifornian
Stranger
First time smoking. Hurt lung. Advice? -- With Story
    #827666 - 07/26/17 01:46 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Edit:

I found out the reason why I was in so much pain... perhaps this seems farfetched, but I COUGHED and sprained/strained/pulled a muscle connecting to my sternum. The pain that felt like lungs was really some sort of musculoskeletal injury. Which, by the way, are ridiculously painful.

I'm okay. Didn't die or anything.

------------------------

What's up Growery,

Was curious about your perspective about something...

I decided to try smoking pot for the first time the other day (mid-20s, lots of friends do it, never was interested before). Never smoked anything else before in my whole life.

I take a few hits off of a small bud (0.05g) from a bong and get a little bit of a buzz, but not much, so I repack with 0.20g of bud. I light it up and obliterate the bowl, however on my final drag, I sucked WAY too hard and inhaled a huge chunk of ash (low water, no filter). I can immediately feel it lodged and burning in my right bronchiole. Coughing didn't do anything to get it out.

I'm in pretty excruciating pain, laying on my bed, trying to position my body so my lungs are comfortable, and then holy shit--I kick off into outerspace. I'm going intergalactic. Hit as intense like a shroom trip (of course different effects; I came over here from the Shroomery).

Meanwhile, I'm stoned out of my mind and in a ton of pain, so I dont know what to do. I cant think clearly, and I dont realize how much I f'd up my lung. I was home by myself at the time, so not knowing what to do, I stoned drive over to my mom's place (passing cops on the way) and let her know what's going on. She doesnt know how to read if I am just overreacting or not. My heart was racing a bit (which I attribute to the pain), so she gives me a couple Ativan to calm me down.

I'm laying on the floor face down trying to relax my right lung, dizzy out of my mind, and puke the three largest pukes of my life (I think I might have had a combination of less-than-ideal quality food earlier in the day that caught up with me). My poor mom. Her whole floor covered in puke, haha. I cleaned it up for her ASAP.

I go to bed and take the following day off of work because I'm totally out of it.

That's my story.

Now, fast forward to today (2 days later), and I am still experiencing a very sore lung. It definitely feels inflamed. Not sure if it's because I have a fat chunk of something stuck in my lung, or if I burned it, or what.

I'm writing here because I was wondering if anyone had any experience with having a super sore lung after taking aggressive hits from a bong and pulling in ash (I didnt have enough water in my bong to catch it).

How long did it take to heal? Has anyone been burned so bad they needed to get their chest X-rayed (my naieve self is really considering that as an option--that's why I'm checking in here).

Any tips to keep down the pain?

It's a real shame my first time really trying to go at it I get too excited and hurt myself. The whole time I was stoned I was trying to cope with the pain, so I completely missed the whole experience.

I plan on putting the bong to the side for now and just using vaporizers in the future. Lungs are too fragile to dick with like I did the other night. I'm sure I've got a fat chunk of black in my lung now.

Edited by Californian (08/16/17 01:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: First time smoking. Hurt lung. Advice? -- With Story [Re: Californian]
    #827669 - 07/26/17 04:15 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

yes taking massive hits from a good-sized bong will leaves odd sensations of burning in the mouth....orange juice, and really thick liquids like Horchata are soothing.......... after awhile it gets to be a feeling more accepted....

one time i was my friends D's house and in their chillout room i took on the 5 footer and ended up walking to my parents (who are in the same court) and vomited all over their plants in their backyard....went inside and spun out with terrible motion sickness on rooms floor.  D came over and found me sleeping, and after that it was all a blur of psycho meds....and i lost my friends when i went on my own to an adjacent city.............been alone and Struggling ever since.  Ty for ur story, this really triggered memories of myself:mushroom2:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags