Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHawkeyePierce
Stranger
Nutrient levels for auto flowering strains *DELETED*
    #827557 - 07/21/17 05:28 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by HawkeyePierce

Reason for deletion: ,,

Edited by HawkeyePierce (07/21/17 05:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Nutrient levels for auto flowering strains [Re: HawkeyePierce]
    #827560 - 07/21/17 10:01 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I would go the organics route if you're concerned about nute burn.  Top dress with kelp and alfalfa and a good mulch layer.  Give them some room to stretch their legs.  You want to boost their growth as much as you can early on, so foliar sprays (kelp/aloe/yucca) and teas should be applied regularly.

If you really want to do bottled nutes, I'd check out the Nectar line.  It's more organic than most, and the sample kit is lit.  If you like it you can learn how to make your own, the Herculean Harvest is just fermented bone meal.  And I wouldn't be concerned about burning them with this stuff, regular doses as per the feeding chart are fine.

OfflineHawkeyePierce
Stranger
Re: Nutrient levels for auto flowering strains [Re: yoosername]
    #827562 - 07/21/17 10:22 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

yoosername said:
I would go the organics route if you're concerned about nute burn.  Top dress with kelp and alfalfa and a good mulch layer.  Give them some room to stretch their legs.  You want to boost their growth as much as you can early on, so foliar sprays (kelp/aloe/yucca) and teas should be applied regularly.

If you really want to do bottled nutes, I'd check out the Nectar line.  It's more organic than most, and the sample kit is lit.  If you like it you can learn how to make your own, the Herculean Harvest is just fermented bone meal.  And I wouldn't be concerned about burning them with this stuff, regular doses as per the feeding chart are fine.

Thanks, I will look into it, but with the FF Ocean Forest soil and only one late dose of nutes, I was very surprised with the trichome/resin production in the plants.

I'm just looking for a way to increase yield. The bud is very frosty for hardly ever having nutes.

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#827566 - 07/22/17 08:42 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

If you are worried about yield, grow some strains that aren't auto flower and veg them a while longer for bigger plants, hence more bud..

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineHawkeyePierce
Stranger
Re: Nutrient levels for auto flowering strains [Re: ashfiken]
    #827570 - 07/22/17 10:26 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ashfiken said:
If you are worried about yield, grow some strains that aren't auto flower and veg them a while longer for bigger plants, hence more bud..

Cheers

This I know, but I have also seen autos yield alot more than mine did.

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#827576 - 07/22/17 04:00 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

That's prob attributed to the different genetic makeup/strains that went into the creation of the auto strain concerned. But if u want more/bigger/better bud u need to get more phosphorous to the plant and there are a number of pk bud boosters on the market. I think ff makes one, canna has one (pk 13/14 or something)
Most nute lines have a bud booster. If you desire you could supplement with organic amendments to do the same thing. Slightly more to it in an organic setup where one is "unlocking" the natural occurring elements via microbes turning them into usable products for teh plant. Whereas a bottled nute would give you access to the phosphorous more directly (given the ph being in right range)

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Nutrient levels for auto flowering strains [Re: ashfiken]
    #827581 - 07/22/17 07:38 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

If you want better yields you have a few options; larger pots/beds, higher plant numbers, LST, regular feedings, or co2 supplementation.  IME the amount of soil you give an auto determines it's size, let that taproot run deep and they should easily pass the 1m mark.

OfflineHawkeyePierce
Stranger
Re: Nutrient levels for auto flowering strains [Re: yoosername]
    #827582 - 07/22/17 07:51 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks guys! :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom