Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Sounds like fungus gnats man. Mosquito dunks they sell them at Lowe's, fly strip too . Break them up and put a few pieces on the soil a few in the water catch tray or anywhere there is water. Don't leave water of any kind anywhere in the tent. They don't really hurt anything but they will get all over the buds and get stuck. They will nip at the young tender roots but once the root system gets established they shouldn't hurt anything.
Well they can slread fungal disease and munch roots when theres alot.
1. Strong mix of 3% peroxide 50 50ish can water with that or just spray enough to soak inch or 2. Will zap all larvae.
2. A day after or few hours (let peroxide degrade so doesnt kill mosquito dunk bacteria) break up dunk in dechlorinated water (let water sit out over night) and water plants. Can also break up directly on soil but think spread in water works better.
3. Let soil dry out before you water. Can add some diatomaceous earth on surface if u want but not really nessasary.
4. Yellow sticky traps for maintenance and lower adult population.
5. Water with neem and other essential oils works aswell.