Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Does Special Relativity really say FASTER THAN LIGHT=TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST
    #826741 - 06/24/17 03:59 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So special relativity is based on :
A) the speed of light in vacume is exactly measured to be the same for all observers regardless of their frame of refference velocity
B) Basically, no frame of refference is special depending on velocity, there is no absolute velocity
So I think Hawking and other experts might have impied if you have a spot light that swaps from green to red, than if its being swiped at a wall a light year away fast such that the spot is aster than light, there is a set of frames of refference that you can accellerate into such that observer sees light swap from red to green. How? Why? Can anyone explain, I think its a glitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Does Special Relativity really say FASTER THAN LIGHT=TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST [Re: tripystuff]
    #826765 - 06/25/17 12:28 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

E=MC^2

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Does Special Relativity really say FASTER THAN LIGHT=TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826826 - 06/28/17 11:09 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Guys, I think the computer might be doing totally networked frames on this website that are not the work of the moderators, I'm just referring to altering posts visable to other people. Do you think that the posts are being totally altered by a computer?

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Does Special Relativity really say FASTER THAN LIGHT=TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST [Re: tripystuff]
    #826838 - 06/28/17 04:06 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tripystuff said:
So special relativity is based on :
A) the speed of light in vacume is exactly measured to be the same for all observers regardless of their frame of refference velocity
B) Basically, no frame of refference is special depending on velocity, there is no absolute velocity
So I think Hawking and other experts might have impied if you have a spot light that swaps from green to red, than if its being swiped at a wall a light year away fast such that the spot is aster than light, there is a set of frames of refference that you can accellerate into such that observer sees light swap from red to green. How? Why? Can anyone explain, I think its a glitch.

Sure its really simple listen to a horn going by you, its pitch changes as it gets closer and even more so as it passes and gets further away yet the car remains at the same speed. Light is the same way its spectrum changes as its getting closer or getting further away from you but its speed remains the same.

FYI no man computers are not changing the post aliens are man its all aliens but don't let on eh.:tongue2:

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Does Special Relativity really say FASTER THAN LIGHT=TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST [Re: Rider420]
    #826864 - 06/29/17 10:02 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

]Alright, I think I found something extramly interesting from spiral cone and I incorporated it in the plot of a Simpsons episode pitch. I'll make a growery show of my papers. Get your pot ready, at 10:00 tonight I'll post the new pages in my journal, than after an hour I'll click unshare and delete my post. But only oke weed if you like obviously, I'm not pressuring anyone. If you'd like a special extrem philosophical ride weed is the thing for these pages and the growery. Its something interesting

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826879 - 06/30/17 08:11 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Yah but I think special relativity provides new equations to the Doppler effect, the response doesn't quit resolve it. So I found spiral cone is not 100% exactly as simple a math object. See post Style X. Rate my journal and comment in there professionaly if you want.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826919 - 06/30/17 07:01 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Ariel Jack Arbel is to never be taken to any hospital unless he clearly says that he wants to go. That is unconditional. I am Ariel Jack Arbel writing this. I propose that that should be a law. It is one of my wishes.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826920 - 06/30/17 07:13 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

That applies to IMD facilities that one can't freely walk away from too.
I swear on everything holy that (probably for sure from an electronic device like a satilite or implant) I heard a woman's voice say "we'll just take you back to LA Casa to have you injected. We hate Jews Ariel" and another voice "we do vegitablizatoninjectionsatSilllverlakke." I am to never get poison injections or retardation gum.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826921 - 06/30/17 07:15 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So where do you think those electronic devices are. I think a radio implant but on occasion from device in mattress.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826925 - 06/30/17 09:04 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Moderators, sorry if I don't mean to bug you but now that all the posts so far in this thread went national, could you send it to my journal.
So like I'm still forced against my will to take antipsychotic and I never was psychotic. I do not have scizophrenea and I'm not (what you might be assuming) mental hospital trash. Im a scientific hard worker scientist/paper writer/inventor/designer/recordings producer and I've been stuck in mental facilities for like 12years andi just tell the doctors "I'm just normal. I don't have a mental illness" and they say "oh we just have to keep you on media to keep you stable" and I think some of the documents said I was retarded. I think that's propisterous. I'm not retarded or disabled. I kind of think the hospitals where seeing plate numbers making reference to me and influenced them to keep me locked up and furthermore I think from that some conspired on causing me brain damage. It was not my choice to have that plat number(somone sold my dad the truck and I had the plates changed asap. I never dealt any drugs.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826926 - 06/30/17 09:07 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So to clearify if mods want send this thread to journal just like"styleX" thread, send thus thread. Thanks. This place is so thrilling. Also I hope that they are not altering my posts on growery.

Edited by tripystuff (06/30/17 09:09 PM)

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #826930 - 07/01/17 01:14 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Well, it definitely says you can travel to observe events that occurred progressively further back in time... With sufficient speed all the relativity questions on exams I've had to answer suggest yes. (i can't even begin to express how many times I've had to calculate if sadistic kids could hit a snake of x length moving at some large fraction of the speed of light.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Re: Does Special Relativity really say FASTER THAN LIGHT=TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #826931 - 07/01/17 02:52 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

When u reach a speed faster than light........ and are past the two halves of it, generally problems begin to fade away......... but as far as E=mc^2 , too each of 6 different areas containing more than one thing.  For example, purple and orange in E... and this really is a smokable trip....... but now, for what you are asking, you never know what is happening in black holes and anti matter, and dark matter.  Ive found with dark matter, its negative receptacles t
that make it interesting as something that is yet to be studied in detail.  and dark matter alone intrigues me............ living in the now, and daydreams never can be known until its really happened.  Let the struggle resolve..........its all a big struggle.

Ok so yes you have a point......... and i may disbelieve too much, but feel your worth......:flyagaric:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Does Special Relativity really say FASTER THAN LIGHT=TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826938 - 07/01/17 11:34 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Id like to make an unrelated statement to the government: i have never done any methamphetamine and will not.

OfflineMof
Male

#826956 - 07/02/17 12:21 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I saw this show that basically said if you were to point a light at the moon and then wave it back and forth it would be traveling at the speed of light or faster
so theoretically moving past or close to the speed of light isn't hard if your object is big enough and you're strong enough it's just a matter of pointing to two different parts of the sky

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Re: Does Special Relativity really say FASTER THAN LIGHT=TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST [Re: Mof]
    #827753 - 07/31/17 11:32 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

u can live in the now and yet still have accurate views of the past....and its all bout forgiving past mistakes and my life in general:flyagaric:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom