Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrmazdarx9
Stranger
New member saying hi
    #826695 - 06/23/17 03:02 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Hi yall shroomery member here, ive been growing cannabis for a few years not very well i might add. I myself dont smoke weed but the mrs loves it and i enjoy the grow itself.

Not very impressive i know but i get enough to supply the lady with what she needs every 2-3 months.
I grow autos under 2 400w cfl bulbs with my other plants coca, khat, ephedra, salvia, kratom so theres not alot of room in the small grow tent for a massive plant or many plants.
I would however like to learn from the pros how to increase yeilds. I grow in coir/perlite and ferts are coco a&b ph down to about ph6 then once they begin flowering i switch to big bud ferts.
Im from the shroomery so i know the grilling ill get as a noob but i am very happy to recieve it as i know its all in the name of progress and you guys are helping. :thumbup:
The leaves were wilting because id pulled it from the dark to take a pic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefunky
Smoker
 User Gallery

Re: New member saying hi [Re: Mrmazdarx9]
    #826697 - 06/23/17 03:32 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Welcome to the growery,  not much grilling going on around here most folks are pretty laid back.
You can up your yield with autos by running a longer light cycle 20/4 instead of 12/12, not sure how your other plant will react tho. Her pot looks a little small but she is healthy looking.  I run coco/perlite too but I use the Lucas formula,  I'm a simple kinda grower.
:toast:

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New member saying hi [Re: funky]
    #826698 - 06/23/17 03:38 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Welcome to the growery, I recognize you from the EG, I also grow Erythroxlum and Catha edulis. We have a few members who like to grow in coir, hopefully they will chime in soon. You'll notice this site isn't especially active but a few members really know what they're talking about.

Good luck with your grow, I just put my most recent crop into flower, about to make a journal entry, try and update weekly.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

OfflineMrmazdarx9
Stranger
Re: New member saying hi [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #826701 - 06/23/17 03:57 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Cheers guys. Yeah i usually just plant the seeds ungerminated in those pots and let them do their thing, i dont change the light this ones been on 18/6 i just switched to 24 hours on as it makes my e.coca flower, for some reason they wont flower until i put it on permanent light and i need some coca seeds lol. As this is an auto it doesnt seem to bother it much on 24 hour light and its just started flowering.
Its weird having such a low post count haha.

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #826704 - 06/23/17 04:33 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I grew/flowered my only auto crop at 20/4, that being said the more light (amount not time) you give it the better potential for a larger grows, you said you don't have much space which also means more light will bring more heat.

heres my only auto flower crop, diesel ryder auto, it was actually my last crop i'm still smoking on it. Those flouros are just supplemental, there is also a 400W LED in there.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

OfflineMrmazdarx9
Stranger
Re: New member saying hi [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #826705 - 06/23/17 04:43 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Wow they are awesome ive never had autos that big the biggest i ever had was a 6 ft plant that was a regular plant. Didnt produce much either as i had to take it out the large grow tent i had where i had a 600w hps running and had to grow it under my shitty climate sunlight (UK) once it flowered the poor light really ruined the yeild im talking grams not ounces from a plant that big. Was cool having a plant taller than myself though.
I want to invest in some leds but the only ones i can really afford are the cheaper ebay ones and ive no idea if they are any good? ive had the ufo copy chinese leds that seemed good in the past but they cooked everything turned the leaves white.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#826706 - 06/23/17 04:48 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Hi new guy, I dont have any advice cos Im too lazy to grow my plants but I do enjoy cannabis quite a bit. All in all, WELCOME! Hope you stick around.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineMrmazdarx9
Stranger
Re: New member saying hi [Re: Sham87]
    #826707 - 06/23/17 04:55 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks mate :highfive:

InvisibleKenInVic
Tuk U 4:20/24/7/365
Male User Gallery

Loc: 3rd Rock from the Sun Flag
    #826715 - 06/23/17 06:08 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

funky said:
...  not much grilling going on around here most folks are pretty laid back.

Wonder if the shit we grow has anything to do with that?

BTW, welcome MrMaz, apologies for the hi-jack.

Offlinefunky
Smoker
 User Gallery

Re: New member saying hi [Re: KenInVic]
    #826720 - 06/23/17 09:30 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KenInVic said:
Quote:

funky said:
...  not much grilling going on around here most folks are pretty laid back.

Wonder if the shit we grow has anything to do with that?

BTW, welcome MrMaz, apologies for the hi-jack.

:spinleaf:  :volcano:  :gethigh:

InvisibleMacky
Stranger
I'm a teapot

#826732 - 06/24/17 08:55 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Hey man welcome. I'm doing my first grow in coco and if it wasn't for these guys on here I would be nursing a brown crispy plant, learned so much in such a short space and everyone's really helpful.
:cheers: :gethigh:

OfflineMrmazdarx9
Stranger
Re: New member saying hi [Re: Macky]
    #826759 - 06/25/17 09:03 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I love coco its so good every one of my plants and mushrooms grow in it so versatile.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules