Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
hashplant
    #826017 - 05/23/17 10:02 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

what's up growery-ites,

I have ten "hashplant" seeds that I purchased one year ago from a reputable website.

I haven't sprouted any of them yet.

I live in the northeast; would it be alright to start sprouting them tomorrow if I want to grow outdoors? I realize that I should have started them one month ago but oh well. I understand that by the time I put the sprouted seedlings in soil, it will be around the first of June. Would they do just fine outdoors and finish in three to three and a half months? They'll be planted by June 1st, and I am hoping that they are done in 14 weeks, in mid September.

Thanks and have a good night

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: hashplant [Re: cannabispatient]
    #826019 - 05/23/17 10:36 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Prob be a bit later. But may be ok. Some people dont put outside till end of june when days get shorter but large plants. Just think veg time before ur climate is at 12 hrs of dark then add 8 9 weeks

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: hashplant [Re: Theman]
    #826020 - 05/23/17 11:38 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I like to check the navy's daylight duration website to check. Basically when your plants will start to flower when they get around 14 hours of daylight.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hashplant [Re: phychotron]
    #826025 - 05/24/17 06:02 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

apparently where I live we rarely get more than 14 hours of sunlight but plants don't flower until fall outside.

I think I remember reading something about the light spectrum changing over the year, more blues in the summer more reds in the winter?
Edit: I meant red in summer blue in winter :facepalm:

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

Edited by Chemical Addiction (05/24/17 04:17 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: hashplant [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #826031 - 05/24/17 11:15 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

14 is about where most start to show but its not set in stone. Plants in nature transition into flower with the shortening days, not just the flip of a switch.

Interesting that Arizona gets so little day light. Seattle gets 16 hours of light on the summer solstice, whereas phoenix gets 14:23. That's a considerable amount of difference.

Sativa around the equator are in 12/12 all year. Not sure how the veg/flower cycle works there exactly but I hear they grow bud year round down there.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: hashplant [Re: phychotron]
    #826037 - 05/24/17 04:25 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

2 hour drive north here and basically only gets dusk for week or 2 around solstice :wink: but in winter dark at like 430 which sucks.

Btw in the fall is when light gets reder. Midsummer is when its bluer. Just think sunsets are red and sun gets lower, and after summer silstice sun gets lower on the horizon like a sunset :wink:. Most dont consider winter part of growing season :wink:

Near equator daylight doesnt change much so think sativas. Equitorial sativas trigger flowering easier for that reason always 14 12 hrs of daylight. And why shorter flowering sativas like durban are used for outdoor in northern climates. Couoled with airy buds that dont mold in cool moist netherlands.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies