Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense
    #825921 - 05/16/17 02:52 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting video that explains how this collective called Cannasense found a legal loophole allowing them to ship medicinal marijuana in all 50 states.

Your thoughts?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense [Re: Sham87]
    #825931 - 05/18/17 02:56 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Until it federally legal none of this crap really matters anyway. We'll see how many people use this loophole because if he can do it anybody can. He also doesn't address the fact that you have to mail the stuff and that in itself is a federal crime that he doesn't address at all and is the part of it that gets you in the most trouble.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense [Re: Magash]
    #825938 - 05/18/17 07:35 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Anybody, you say?

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #825944 - 05/18/17 08:46 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

This company is doing this with the intention of various customers being charged, so the company can fight it in an attempt to set a legal precedent. That's an extremely shitty thing to do to gullible people. Guy sounds like one of those "sovereign citizens" and people involved with this company will likely go to federal prison.

I have a buddy that's a criminal defense attorney, and another one that's a prosecuter. Going to see what they think about it.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Edited by volcomstoner (05/18/17 08:47 PM)

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense [Re: volcomstoner]
    #825957 - 05/19/17 05:15 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

But yet youre constantly in and out of jail...

:datass:

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense [Re: poor boy]
    #825963 - 05/19/17 11:08 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting points you guys bring up.

@magash I was thinking the same about the shipping being highly illegal. There are reviews on youtube praising the service  but I would personally be skeptical about getting marijuana shipped to my doorstep.

@poorboy you're gay

@volcom - I think you hit it right on the head but is it a matter of being gullible or just fighting back to unjust laws and blah blah blah?

Nothing changes without taking the first steps so who knows if these are the first steps needed to start reforming the retarded laws that still dominate our country today?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense [Re: Sham87]
    #825965 - 05/19/17 12:33 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

@sham...

Prices went up now.

--------------------

Offlinewm97
Stranger
Re: Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #826105 - 05/28/17 09:49 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This is an obvious scam, for a lot of reasons:
1) The claim of being legal in all 50 states is absolute nonsense. All they have is a tin-foil-hat claim that the reciprocity laws mean that California medical marijuana laws apply in every other state. That is legal nonsense and dangerously stupid.

2) You can get a California recommendation online at 420recs dot com. It takes about fifteen minutes and costs about fifty bucks. You don't have to go through these people. They aren't providing anything you couldn't find with Google.

3) The California recommendation means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING anywhere but California. It has no legal standing in any other state at all. Their claim is based on a tin-foil-hat interpretation of the Reciprocity Clause in the Constitution, with no reference to any case law. That clause does not apply to medical marijuana, or any other form of marijuana, and it never did, and it never will.

4) If they are claiming that they will cover your legal fees, or provide a lawyer, then they are providing what is legally known as "insurance", which would require them to have a license as an insurance carrier in every state in which this is offered. Furthermore, their insurance plan would require actual policy documents and an actuarial approval of their plan, showing that the premiums collected are sufficient to cover the expected claims. They should expect a knock on the door from one or more state insurance departments.

5) OK, so the story is that, when you get busted in Missouri, or Alabama, you are going to call them up from your jail cell and they are going to send you a big suitcase full of cash to bail you out and hire a great team of local attorneys who know all about their tin-foil-hat interpretation of the Constitution. Then, when you lose the first case, they are going to kick in a couple more suitcases full of cash for your appeal all the way to SCOTUS.
And that is the point in the story when your friends say "How stupid are you?"

6) It is Multi-Level-Marketing. MLM is ALWAYS a scam and 99 percent of the people involved lose their money.

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Get marijuana shipped straight to your door with Cannasense [Re: wm97]
    #826107 - 05/28/17 11:00 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

4 out of 6 of those statements are false...

:flexin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom