Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
hi I'm new here. I found something interesting
    #825601 - 04/27/17 01:51 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

EDIT: TOTALLY RESOLVED
interesting/trippy scale
You may choose 2

Votes accepted from (04/27/17 01:49 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 03:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: tripystuff]
    #825602 - 04/27/17 03:03 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome to the Growery!

The link you provided appears to be broken. I'm not getting a video at all. :shrug:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Edited by Data (04/27/17 03:04 AM)

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #825603 - 04/27/17 03:59 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tripystuff said:

can you see it now data? he had strange youtube address that doesn't work on phones apparently, I just removed the m. before youtube.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: Chemical Addiction] * 1
    #825607 - 04/27/17 10:34 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

cocaino rap musique

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#825608 - 04/27/17 10:43 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I found myself while looking for nothing. Welcome OP

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: Sham87]
    #825704 - 05/02/17 07:09 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

can someone help me solve this? The key is finding a paradox from it that implies weird principles. I talked in dialog at my home about the weirdest utilities and business endeavours such as a kind of trip game Spiral Cone Typewritter Office which would be a project aiming to produce time traveling robotic beattles to enter into a compartment and aid communication and telepathic brain/computer interface as well as deliver drugs to players coffee makers in the long extending series of players.

EDIT; This paradox was resolved. The problems I see have to do with signal speed in the machine.

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 04:00 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825721 - 05/03/17 04:03 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I don f_ing believe it said the word battles instead of what I intended to site BETTLES!!!!!!!!!!!

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825722 - 05/03/17 04:20 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

that suggestion would make a highly entertaining and difficult (hypothetical) internet cafe game with separate desks that sell tickets for gameplay to preform with drug optional by players with an outdoors smokestack area. Everyone I had the weirdest pair of experiences seeing graphics talking to me. Both where profound and one seems to be impossible to describe on a small amount of a legal drug. It was a huge suprise. I preform so much better in dialog (especially when no one's listening) as opposed to this thing with text and pictures. As I'm talking I kind of get brain freeze.

EDIT: Totally resolved.

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 04:01 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825747 - 05/04/17 07:07 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825748 - 05/04/17 07:15 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Police, you will protect me from lobotomy i pray. I was treatened with"severe torthre and lobotomy" via an electronic device and ive been stuck in mental health facilities for 12 years and i dont even have any mental illness (they think im a mentally retarded schizophrenic and im not!) Im currently being forced to take medication that i dont need against my will and im positive its poison.

Invisibledrawde
    #825750 - 05/04/17 09:00 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

:braindamage:

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: drawde] * 2
    #825751 - 05/04/17 09:08 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

"Use THC POWER with your math skills to cause time travel effect."

:manofapproval:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibledrawde
    #825752 - 05/04/17 09:12 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Legitimus maximus

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: drawde]
    #825754 - 05/04/17 10:23 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

:feelsweirdman:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #825758 - 05/05/17 12:38 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Thats how u keep it trippy.

:trippinbawelz:

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #825878 - 05/13/17 10:31 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I'll attempt to upload the new pics in a post in this thread and I'll press share.

Can anyone resolve the four page paradox and post the solution?

Can someone here combine general relativity with spiral cone correctly for both pure mathematics and examples of physics spiral cone machines. If the two spirals are made from titanium and twisting at 50% the speed of light and they had special electric current, it might produce a gravity wave generator from the spark gap intersection traveling at faster than light. They might classify the new purely mathematical paper (I'm pretty sure I don't think they should).

EDIT: TOTALLY RESOLVED.

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 04:02 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #825879 - 05/13/17 10:43 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

that's all the pics I wanted to post so far at this time (by error there are repeats)

EDIT: TOTALLY RESOLVED.

Spiral cone truly has power as a faster than light signal sender. Consider dimensions of spiral cone such that for, say, 30% light speed for metal, the intersection would be super-luminal. Than the intersection can be blocked by a metal peg producing a faster than light send/halt signal sender. That is still debatable, but details are required. If the intersection was a luminous spark gap, spiral cone provides experimental machines for testing electromagnetic feild and wave modification for FTL light sources. With other theoretical machinery the spark gap could be a gravitational field source possibly moving FTL.

Edited by tripystuff (05/24/17 04:10 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826032 - 05/24/17 11:35 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

That paradox in the video has been totally solved. Everyone lets play this board game it might lead to a time machine that can control what people say with total illusion of free will and do magical stuff!

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826040 - 05/24/17 05:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The basics of the time machine card (everyone pleas add to it)

-there are four light indicators in the computer A,B,C,D.
-light A is controled. It indicates hammer release at time T1
-light B is observed by computer. It turns on by electrical relay of contact of both hammers for the base of the two spiral cones.
-light C is observed by computer. It turns of at T3 at time of starting motion of intersection as measured by microscopic fluctuations in current flow at (near) instant of intersection motion.
-light D is controled by computer. It tures on at instant of electromagnetic release.
If the real times T1, T2, T3 are proper, a time machine is what has been produced.

EVERYONE, THIS MIGHT BE THE KEY! Wok with me on it like professional physicists. I have lots of other contraptions. Any experts with time machines think Im on the right track?

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826083 - 05/27/17 03:53 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This needs to be highly edited
So I hope they are not actually using time machine questionair control on this post because Im attempting to messege through a version of a spiral cone time machine that might be able to do that ( or I hope they wouldnt do a reverse non working desigh thing but its interesting if they where to use time machine questionair control on whether I found a key peice of weired conciousness study concept that was profound- Ill explain this, just make sure everyone knows that with this and all stuff from me its very freindly and benign). It could be used to control a person in practice writting a peice of text to contain exact very close segments of 'wanted' segments, but it would be nice if they dont do that with the whole thing.

For each unit: [ The exoskelliton corkscrew plain is to be made of glass withe a half inch center glass rod with the width of the cylender two feet in diamiter and extending ten feet.][on the corksrew is copper or gold or some conductive yet slightly(measurably) electrically resistant  conductor metal, in pair of spiral cones differing in hights with auggmented tips resting on exoskelliton in cones with augmented tip ends 3mm appart.] [mounted to stand are two mechanical-unmotorized stand of adjustable joint angled for best posittioning, mounted to ends a hammer system like a fast passed mouse trap spiring loaded hammer rod with the rod bored throgh a ciggaret filter soft hammer (a cigaret filter might work)- a pair of those things one a single or a pair of stands, for two hammers to strick base of spiral cone- in next brakets its talked about hammer contact, the hammers would have to have robotic reset control][the wires at the base end would be U-turn twisted in a segment of the lead of (as with all segnets in this writting to be used experimentally determined exact adjustments) at 30 degrees (approximately) -closer to being a flat on hammer hit- with the two cones basses at proper distance of superposition][at other end, there is slight wire lead outwards with both wire leads attached to bobypinhead size stell ball bearing- a pair of them with a small rectangular plateform for an elextromagnet made from wire wond around a rod mounted by stand- use simular sensitve mechnical stand][there would be at the base attached to the corkscrew exoskelliton an electrical contact slid (stiff-ribbon), input electicity would be flowed into it and monitored (with exact measurement of altrations in resistance, the resistance measurably be changing with displacement of intersection point). Electrical system attached to that, and to computer and to end electromagnet.]

I had tentative logic sence of positive for this working as an information time machine but for the way more important part: I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS TIME MACHINE WORKS YET.

What Im asking, if anyone on the Shroomery or Growery or anywhere wants is to work as proffesional SAFE GAME/WORK FOR FREE thing of determining theoretically exactly if this time machine works- as best we can figure out how.

Edited by tripystuff (06/20/17 03:29 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826084 - 05/27/17 03:54 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Dont get upset with me if it doesnt work Im just putting together theory of it, dont build it yet unless you wouldnt get upset with me if it didnt work. Its just theoretical on my part.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826085 - 05/27/17 04:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

But how would the spiral cones have robotic resets? I think that would be done with small electrically motorized wheels. Suggestion: start with post 825879 sober with a cup of coffe, read post (its totally resolved, theres a missing or extra 2 in there0 than start smoking pot at the next post as you record yourself talkinking and simulataniously type (a response here) with your skills explaining how the time machine from it works. Than post your recording if you feel safe enough.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #826086 - 05/27/17 04:37 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Yes.....id like to hear MYSELF man.............it would scare me:confused:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826089 - 05/27/17 06:25 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

A note:
NO LOBOTOMY ON ARIEL! NEVER LOBOTOMY! THATS A LOCKED IN THING!

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826090 - 05/27/17 07:38 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, weeds fine with the law these days for people. I havent had the pleasure of typing a post tripping of weed or something. There was just a gross thing of someone druging me at a time with something I didnt like and that there was a car ride from a stranger in which second hand speed smoke got to me and I wrote something so dumb kinda (totally untracable person who was was smoking in the car which is GOOD. im not taddle tailing.) I think pot at the right times does intellectual wonders. It would be nice if LSD was totally safe and legal (the way some rant about it the shroomery). So lets talk SPIRAL CONE Time Machine stuff. Everyone lets go. The best way is to be high and type resposes here or play the bord game taking pictures of gameplay an recording yourself making a slidshow of gameplay with your developed extra cards out of the recordings talking for gameplay as described. I almost tried spice once. How bad is the safest type of spice for sparadic segments of recordings? So like frome the slideshow of gameplay including sliding (and placement) tokens could encrypt coded messeges under control of future produced time machine by multiple choich questionair -answers chosen sent back in time for the production of recordings - to control dreams indestingushable from reality with controled fantasy for semiafterlife expansion.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826092 - 05/27/17 07:41 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I think spice might be totally bad for your brain even in small dosages. Im not going to do it. what if it totally shrinks your brain? I would do it if I knew the exact joint wasnt worse than a pill of Zyprexa or prozac or just as bad as a beer or smoking a bowl of hash.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826093 - 05/27/17 08:03 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

note here, I HAVE ALOT MORE TO SAY ON THIS, I take a pause maybe for tonight, than Ill report back latter and attempt to send recordings to my private journal for the growery moderators or some intelligent agents to hear the start of of my book Piyne. Ill have to check to see if thats taken. Im also in the fight for my life against the threats of 'sever torture and lobotmy'. It should be treated by the athorities that Im being targeted like a hostage from stalkers threatening to mutilate me.

Edited by tripystuff (05/27/17 08:04 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826095 - 05/27/17 10:05 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

At one of the last mental hospitals I was stuck in for 7 months I heard from an implant in my body " we do vegitablization injections at silverlake medical center" agin. The other thing is I heard threat of lobotomy for the first time in that place, I think the food was poison (THE PLACE IM AT NOW IS GREAT, its not like the other places), at the other place they forced against my will or any contrac to tke 4 grams of depakote a day, 3 pills of attivan, 800 mg of seraquil twice a day (something like that ) and a pill of halodol, and a monthly injection of invega 250 and 100mg of holodal once a month at the same time. Its much better now, with only one bad monthly injection. So at the other place I was refussing the pills so they injected me with 3mg holodol mixed with benedryl twice a day. At this place Ill reffer to as H I heard from a speaker it say " we need some peices of 22 RED" which was a poison threat than at another place a nurse said a nurse was poisoning me with rat poison in my meds and an operator for a nursery threatened me with a poison injection. I came through OK but these new threats are an additional challenge. Than these other people where said to me via electronic implant that I was feeble minded implying that they probably framed me. Its something with some voices that I think is cool of how they talk high to me like upgrades of titles of scary concepts in technical series and stuff like "lets see spining spiral hallway of principles door number 3" - something like that but better. Just everyone, kind of please no mind control unless I ask aliens for something like a thought pattern hint, if they want. Spiral Cone TM time (participants in the theory, anyone, COME ON IN this thread. Live high texttyping is good for people with the the special brain strain ). 

See the question for TMquestionaire,
THE TWO TEXT SEGMENTS DO
  • MATCH
    word not to be placed in there <=> red light

CRAP , too much noise-----cant do the exact logic explaination thing, text would be presented on two transparencies superimposed with fast slidding veiw windeo 70% thru pic with relase of first hammer in series of S.C. units with repeated runs attemting to fortify effects with some fraction of run failure-----
    seeks to produce simple time travel paradox with <=>missmatching of text-- text could desribe brain readings, deams or voice recordings, sexual stuff, ect.

• Extras: Filter Print Post Top
    OfflineSham87
    マリオ
    Male

#826097 - 05/27/17 10:38 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

what strais are you toking on? can I haz somes?

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826131 - 05/29/17 01:59 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The correction to this (and I still found a paradox, double check) is (5Pi/16)-1/8 - (Pi-2)/16= (Pi/4) - c
    c = 0.1963495408
    But, what the heck...
    {[squareroot(7/8)]-(squareroot 0.5)}/squareroot(8) =0.080718 BUT THATS AREA OF RECTANGLE CONTAINING c ACCORDING TO PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM

This second most recent unresolved paradox by me
    Edit. Just found the flaw. Problem: derive c.

Edited by tripystuff (06/02/17 07:26 AM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826134 - 05/29/17 02:53 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, its more paradoxical. It implies
    c = -0.0000000000000000129843 from now on work on work on this swastica paradox in this thread will be italic, work on spiral cone will be normal. its just a geometry figure

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826135 - 05/29/17 03:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

HOLY OMG, it seems to be truly a time machine to me considering time reverse physics with the signal timing problem with that exact design, however it requires super light spring restoration for the delicate spiral cone wires (like very sesitive kind of bio-lab style wire delicate stuff) with motorized reset of the hammers. Lets build up theory. It also requres a long series of units to build up time travel singnal widow to a usable duration.

This requires FOCUS, sober thought with typing a segment than seeding the proper technical thought pattern for continueing typing during a disciplined marijuana high.:wink::rasta:
    Did you know at Kaiser I heard a female voice that might have been an alien say "you must listen to us. You must build a time machine. you must." So it would be cool if the woman was an alien from this speacieshttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/ce/Communion_book_cover.jpg/220px-Communion_book_cover.jpg

Edited by tripystuff (05/29/17 03:14 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826136 - 05/29/17 03:12 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826137 - 05/29/17 03:35 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So like any interested alien from that species (they seem so advanced according to Strieber, same with the Elohim, its not like Im a Real character for this) wants to messege me information, that would be fantastic. But the thing is I kind of dont want any total mind control, but like intelligence alien AI implants with restrictions, staying totally aesthetically pleasing and frenly by either or both the Elohim or that species is intriguing. Just try to protect me from bad to me stuff like looping, poison or lobotomy is high priority. :thumbup:I would really like to here some scientific information on good vs. bad drugs with details. I dont trust some internet information.

With colord text reply what comes to mind ith the 2 things
    -Golden girls with poney tails and aprins working on snakink ting with colored spheres at the end.
    -green boxes with faces comeing out of them.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826139 - 05/29/17 04:36 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Hold on a sec, the only thing that might be slightly offensive that Id like to avoid can be nullified as follows: any aliens from those two can talk to me about any subject, time machines is just one topic.
    This is scary: At penmar I saw with my eyes closed a video graphic (it looked like it could have been video or cartoon). The graphic was a hand pres a red button with the voice "we will move forwards with phase two of damnation by looping". Thats a serious alien teorror threat. What I am telling them is that is crul and unusual, Im innocent, that is teorism, unacceptable, I'd like to remain on good turms with aliens. You are welcome to travel through time to place a video camera with audio pointing out of one of my eyeballs, aliens. See, I just didnt do anything that calls for that. Just beware of Omega alteration and Ghost Terminator alteration (it was some of the content of my dialog).

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826140 - 05/29/17 04:56 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The explanations for the workings of the time machine or opposite refutations might be formed on cards for the boardgame (reffered to as +TMworks and -TMworks , respectively) that sounds almost like hikuu (or can be hikuu poetry literally). Ill give a shot at +TMworks
    Time reversed direction
    (exact Physics workings)
    just as important
    if not more for +TM
    can be seen with different ways, battle of reality that can be judged correct by proper scientist jury, probably,
    but positive provide judgement tipping for some.
    Status of system time backwards, ball bearing twiting together at speed S,
    at a distance X, the intersecection zips corkscrewed to the left,
    at left most noted with measurement time forwards for a light,
    but if balls bearings locked togeter, theres a different light in time backwards at time moving forwards previous time,
    with control of ball bearings at start prior to one of the lights,
    THEORISTS TO EXPAND ON REFFERENCES AND COLOR CODE,
    widow in time forawrds fo this opened with clock timer for short duration,
    perhaps simplest + for single unit machine,
    must be completed with pure time forwards explaination with expansions on series machinery,
    must be made much better and requires debate with -TMworks, the opposite
    for judgement ballencing
    start simular, make better,
    than what can the time machine do,
    make better,
    end of messege of Spiral Cone +TMworks rough draft card.

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826141 - 05/29/17 05:32 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

cool,nothing has ever worked on me due to nodding, and a few occasions when i was actually given the right pills, and therefore nothing really worked tho i say, a few days were ok...........on Welbutrin statting.....and such......but ever since like this new place i live in.....nothing............i need the real meds exactly how they look in the bottles, EOS.  im not joking, nothing else will ever do it, dont take care of a mind, itll be nill.:tongue2:

--------------------

Edited by dirtyneedle (05/29/17 05:38 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826158 - 05/30/17 02:51 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Everyone, I didn't explain the time machine design very well I'll give it a a special shot at this time
    Kind of individual units to be used in a series each unit relaying a fraction of a second for a total of one second of time travel to experiment with questionair stuff, each unit within a room temperature BBQ grill enclosure, within each: a paintball gun used just for its air pressure powered bolt action to drive a coat hanger wire with a threaded loop around the metal wire extension of the base of shorter spiral cone (of course on electricallyelectrically insulitive corkscrew exoskelliton and same with long one with an opposite pointing paintball gun , the spiral cones made out of copper (or prefferably more electrically resive yet semi conductive) wire about a third of the width of a coathanger wire for both spiral cones, at the augmented tip about a third of a centimeter apart in base position, with bobypin size metal ballbearing beads attached to the spiral cone wires , with mounted by adjustable stand an electromagnet with a curved metal platform a few inches long, current inputed and measured through wires attached lightly to proper positions near the base of the SCwires EVERYONE I HAVE NO CLUE IF THIS WORKS  BUT ITS ONE OF MY BEST OK ONES , at this time.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826168 - 05/31/17 10:21 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So please no mind control for this post got to test my semi high skills this hopefully isn't commonly interrupted at starters
    A few in a series alternating between series to working two out of three for like static TV (if frequency fast enough) time travel flash production unit. Possibly automated by simple circuitry such that a human subject could wear head phones and get soft playback of an auditory dialog of technical stuff of interest as the person is talking during a high (or maybe sober) with a squeeze button controller indicating with power that they sense that they seriously pretty much don't here it and feel like they are not under mind control for the flash time travel interval to turn on sound in flashes sounding in what would otherwise be clear audio. If works well would be usefull guider of dialog and thought pattern of subject. But allow me to suggest what could be done with hypothetical alien drugs in a time machine theory workshop in a short fiction story.
    Jan's in the office couch and the drug kicks in. She knows from the farthest reaches of anchient human and extraterrestrial knowledge from the future it is safe, but the architecture of the geometry of the colorful hallucination fluid and matter seemed more real with greater intelligence like a birth into another mathematical world interrupted by the door quickly opening to the fully body clothed faceless ninja ghost robot person enters and talks, as though if that where ghost human or robot might lead to the resolution of what Jan was talking about, the sober level of thinking was to lead here to mostly think that the cartoon type mathematical graphic of spiral cone time machine flowing in to the future was a restriction by axiom, her voice interrupted by the ghost figure
    "Do I look axiomatic to you?"

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826171 - 05/31/17 10:41 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

It was supposed to be a funy joke fiction story of a person tripping on something like demetri as a kind of drama person dressed in full body mask covering white tight cloth has a teaching type two way discussion about if a forward moving in time cartoon graphic could encompass all of spiral cone time machine workings. So maybe this thing can be used for propagating radio or electromagnetic signals back in time. I'm not going to do DMT because it sounds dangerous. You know they say stuff like totally safe, than there is a sick genocide for users.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826173 - 05/31/17 10:58 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't do the post perfect. It was like an in brain comedy segment that cracked me up.

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826176 - 05/31/17 01:51 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

now I'm high, really high, listening to my burial mix

so much nastiness:syringe:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826177 - 05/31/17 02:08 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

There's instant message to base that beads are closed after flash of time t. Than if after flash of time 2t there will be signal if beads released at time 3t because at 3t two spheres would be starting motion , the system in time reverse depicted by -=====-- ,
    -=====--•
    -===°--•
    -==°---•
    -=°----•
    -°-----•in which the solid dot are the adjoined sphere pair, the equal symbols are distance spaced pair of coil wire, °indicates intersection and - indicates light connection of high electrical resistance, the series displaying time reverse sequence.
    I don't have a good explanation for it. It would be best if time travel was derived from equations from this. Anyone have any luck or found anything interesting? How do the time machines that have already been invented work? I don't know if this works.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826179 - 05/31/17 04:57 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Does someone knowvhow tobbuild a time machine from a machine that sends signals against gravity that beats a light beam? Also why is it that according to Special relalivity spacetime light cone diagrams with different frames of reference plains of simultanioty spot lights exceeding light speed do not travel back in time- why don't they, does SR say they do?

Edited by tripystuff (06/01/17 06:14 AM)

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826181 - 06/01/17 06:24 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Because fate is like that, no matter what you do to an extreme like that, you are still in time or a daydream, and its the reference of life in line with the choices made, and therefore you are still stuck in the order of events, that, when in your right mind are meant to be, otherwise it is seen as negative or a wrong choice but it is still in fate.  There are few things that help release from this, one is the trip, some shrooms do it, forgiving your self and especially appreciating your life helps do this.  Who wants the constriction of life?  Most don't care, I find it rather tormenting sometimes.... it's not breaking the rules, its freedom.... then you say well fate is a dictator, I woudnt disagree.......it can come off as wrong, but watch your step!:cool:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
    Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: dirtyneedle]
        #826183 - 06/01/17 10:11 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by tripystuff

Reason for deletion: Bad post. I was just testing the tracfone program for transcribing dialog it worked so so altered half the words.

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826185 - 06/01/17 10:30 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

What happens in suicide when you actually perform it, and swallow everything over the amount... I heard its ketamine tripping where yes you swallowed it, but the depression present about how you try to escape and leave the world in a pop, well that's the point here... it takes CARE of that mind, and feelings about depression only possible when you overdose like that..............I leaves a terrible grudge stomach ache and when healed no longer does as-needed pills matter.  I am NOT suggesting you do this, it was MY way ONLY.  I am a regretter, this is how it worked for ME.  But the K, was it a white line and no pills?  Yes it took care of it, why would I do that...after its over no longer is it a white line, its pills, and as needed can mean 3 at a time.  NEVER do this, I struggle daily, I have a reason.  If anything is left, I feel a Speedball which relieves habitual smoking, and further minds with breaking rules like this.  FOLLOW them and be smart, one rules does not mean all rules.  :inlove3:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826204 - 06/02/17 06:44 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldn't do ketamine.I'm interested in top secret (preferably safe and intense and psychedelic in nature for scientific insight) from other planets. If any aliens want to drop of vials of samples I could tast a spec and deliver to research organizations. So like extraterrestrials can be covert and drop off samples in my room dresser.

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826206 - 06/02/17 07:13 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i get confused as to what actually is affecting me right now when i use it, because of the nod of dxm and the creepers activations process, in a magnetic line, well nothing has worked for a long time, its loaded but ya, just means my doctors never told me but didnt know how it would work..........so i was meant to get negatively loaded and stay that way......which, i, hate, but find ill become content fast :happyweed:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826207 - 06/02/17 08:26 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Check this. Probably matches 

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826208 - 06/02/17 08:45 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So if the Pythagorean theorem is correct 1/64 + 3/144 + 2/3 - 75/72 =
    4/9 + 1/64
    It still feels awkward saying something like that like everyone would think I'm dumb. I follow Pythagoras but I'm kind of hooked on the slightest shred of doubt because its so vastly implies all these expressions .

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826230 - 06/04/17 04:12 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

With my provisional calculations on paper and checking one time with an online calculated (I might have transfered a number wrong in both of those) I found that the numbers did not match with projections from that geometrical calculation (I'm reffering to that previous post with the pic of that work on the cardboard), but do you think that's even possible from the thing? I think it might be. If you want to preform your own calculation.
    I didn't find anything paradoxical from spiral cone yet. If we where to to have an in minds eye mathematical platform for talk of spiral cone time machine that work by magnetic release of a pair of spheres at the augmented tip, one method that probably works well is to picture a stationary pair of spiral cones superimposed at there bases with the pair of spheres at there tips with both the cones colored blue with starting at the base a rainbow front moving through both spiral cones in which the exact color of a point at an instant corresponds to a distance of displacement and consider that the information of the color code can be sent to the base at lightspeed. Than consider the three possible scinereos of spheres remain magnetically attached, spheres attached at first than free to move, or spheres free to move with hardly any force of resistance at start.
    This post has nothing to do with anything sexual (it might have seemed like that making reference to spheres and colors, its not sexual).

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826235 - 06/04/17 09:08 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

s of executive world of objects in a weird way it's kind of weird way suppose you're actually being a jerk reality system as a type of claymation robot that can work through thickness of a nickel dated by exterior World from your unit robots that isn't turned inside of a type of sauce crystal ball of another robot and feeling bad and then entire set through if those robots and using the crystal ball through painting of mother robots with and Crystal both die entire set could be a single crystal ball with him a set of large number of crystal balls of an entirewhere to consider mathematical representations of executive world of objects in a weird way it's kind of weird way suppose you're actually being a jerk reality system as a type of claymation robot that can work through thickness of a nickel dated by exterior World from your unit robots that isn't turned insideintepe of sauce crystal ball of another robot and feeling bad and then entire set through if those robots and using the crystal ball through painting of mother robots with and Crystal both die entire set could be a single crystal ball with him a set of large number of crystal balls of an entire controlled by continuum claymation from the exterior by time machine relay and possibly Carol's Universe communication the thing is is that the central robot has the thing or some sort of a floating graphic of the three examples of the Spartans and then it's just continuum altered in the rainbow flew from that floating graphic in the central Crystal Bowl and return of think that's the purse Magic that the person is playing a type of card game where the different cards are actually each card has three spaces and he has a bunch of these stickers that can be placed on the street station with less space example both say attached Central spaces example balls aretotally alteredattacks in that there's an initial construction at the beginning that like kind of like kind of like a magnet being pulled apart (exactly actually)as in the furthest right space would be totally free to move apart without resistance with possum instantaneous communication with light color changing that the very tip on a change that's kind of like. Chester previous second one half the house of time travel really or something you don't necessarily need to have that exact thing necessarily on think but that's the thing that makes it like good actually because he uses Siri free or something kind of like alright so like those different stickers would be like that in the car to takes an instantaneous friend that would be like like one of the ten frame things for like the individual frame for the purpose of the robot in that crystal ball thing in the center and make a series out any checks all these different serious entire set of stickers moving. And look for the ones that say the message sent back in time from that thing but is that the thing that they graphic it has to do something kindness I cannot be from a can't be from a display but I did something wrong por sus imagine theme park in San Cristobal San cristóbal the secret walls with possibly just the parallel universe communicated really from like the exterior to the center of the like button it said like communicating between each other kind of like the form of fractal typing and it said like communication thing to the central fear for that exact with the person going with the car to check the exact like thingamajig kinda we're going to the different cars to determine if they can have to like they check property so the right series that representscana picture or diagram thing could have individual points with labels but it's more like this thing that looks like basically it's just kind of like two triangles and a swarm of equilateral triangle the top one week longerBernard . totally alterd

so on each of those cards with the three spaces the central robot theorest worker has that floating graphic for slow motion spiral cone that is his time machine and on the other side of the table he has a floating grafic of the triplet of spiral cone scinereos and all these cards with three spaces with base pair of spaces for closly predicted future on left and presen instant on right base. Unlimited stiker sent in from exterior crystal balls. And keep free energy papers in mind with sciophilosophical explaination thqt for different logic moves your brain works in intervalss flowing backwards in time andvother theoreis and keep in mind: With my provisional calculations on paper and checking one time with an online calculated (I might have transfered a number wrong in both of those) I found that the numbers did not match with projections from that geometrical calculation (I'm reffering to that previous post with the pic of that work on the cardboard), but do you think that's even possible from the thing? I think it might be. If you want to preform your own calculation.
    I didn't find anything paradoxical from spiral cone yet. If we where to to have an in minds eye mathematical platform for talk of spiral cone time machine that work by magnetic release of a pair of spheres at the augmented tip, one method that probably works well is to picture a stationary pair of spiral cones superimposed at there bases with the pair of spheres at there tips with both the cones colored blue with starting at the base a rainbow front moving through both spiral cones in which the exact color of a point at an instant corresponds to a distance of displacement and consider that the information of the color code can be sent to the base at lightspeed. This post has nothing to do with anything sexual (it might have seemed like that making reference to spheres and colors, its not sexual). place
    infinitely beef it up to make it real technical totally makes aence with unbiased predictions

OK let's see if this post ok or even makes sense with voice transcripts

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826238 - 06/04/17 10:33 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I will describe concept of video game type drone triangle uigi rover. So like ten percent of the buyers of the exact game would purchase the triangle triangle rover which is a plastic two foot equalateral triangle controlled by 3D video camera (cams spaced 2.5 feet apart) with tree remote controlled swivel wheels ABC controlled by players getting series of 20 second slots of control, each slot being computeter determined for series in sequence with live gameplay in which each player is linked like party phone line room to six players, non visable triangle being robot synthetic filtered voice player switching between pairs properly about once every 3-12 minutes with gameplay and agenda such as
    -finding reagent location to make hash extract additives spicy psychedelic
    -building time machines and parallel universe communicators and transporter designs and science
    -upgrades to game for this and keys to infinite pleasure and afterlife
    The game would be graphically linked to computer and video graphic intro and gameplay segments based on recordings I'll email moderators it totally erased the super good stuff but I have so so kind of stuf recordings kind of painting what I have in mind but I never touch bad drug, general spice might be one , WE MUST FIND SAFE ALTERNATIVES with profound effect

Like thread?????? Join in.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826239 - 06/04/17 11:05 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Note: I'm not interesting in conducting chemistry or cooking operations at this time, I never did and don't want to do anything illegal or hazardous

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826240 - 06/04/17 11:09 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:uhoh:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826242 - 06/04/17 11:42 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

for preforming time machine questionnaire experiments , stay in character with asumption of the following comment
    tripy stuff 1 year from now picked slightly random between numbersv2 and 3 for x, than fliped a coin using x flips and got mostly heads. The time machine used is incripted by ooooooooooonTM that upset dumb bitch to say playbunnyboy to me on computer in the valley for video of my body getting cut open in video sent back in time. What a shithead.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826244 - 06/04/17 12:40 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

If person X hears a pause in boggle roller triplet of dice sound message right square for quick stamping of color marker saying NO to honestly answerd question on if X dialog over imediat prior five seconds matched according to a fast new glance at the paper where performer Y is doing several things
    *scrolling with one pointer stick over the text , continually making continuous controlled waterfall type sound in of boggle roller attached to lengthy pointer and with left hand tapping with a drumstick the sylbles in proper rhythm reading the text. So a pause indicates that the word not was just flashed into a colors slot in the question. Something to meditate on and test in records

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826245 - 06/04/17 12:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

ambition is hella gay to come off of:smirk:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826248 - 06/04/17 02:16 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I just realized I didn't explain that well. I'll provide a diagram. So consider an equalateral triangle with same and superimposed base as longer triangle. A contium vidio of changes in colors of the two triangles from number line of colors is displayed such that for each instant is mapped to positions of spiral cone pair on corkscrew plain. Consider deciding the vidio into nano second frames. How is the second or third frames different for the three scinereos? If they significantly are, than time machine probably possible. Let it be known I'm hetro , I'm just referring to colors and triangle (I thought I should make that not for precaution). So I'll just post inervals like this all day today.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
    Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: tripystuff]
        #826255 - 06/04/17 08:01 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Reason for deletion: I not curtain if this was a good quality post. I'm aiming to build an authentic time machined remaining 100% protective of myself.

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826261 - 06/05/17 01:18 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

IM SO ORANGE ... YES.  :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826263 - 06/05/17 09:23 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Here's the thing: I'm aiming to design (and possibly build and test prototype) of an authentic time machine table top toy that can be used in conjunction with videogames doing something like, in the course of gameplay with player sending recorded dialog the time machine can be used for 'jinks' - one players five seconds of dialog corresponded (with the player talking with what seems to be serious free will dialog flowing in word series right through the five second matching interval) such that with the push of a button and TMTOY operation selected intervals would be "jinks sent" with high rate of success with pretty high rate of success of jinks for something like "I just lived a week as an alien insect in a dream after closing my eyes for three seconds just now and seriously it really seemed as real!" So it would have a good success rate for doing that. Three machines before us that are tentative by me in this thread and some more under verbal recordings and MJCS on the shroomery.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826265 - 06/05/17 11:02 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

With a combination of these might lie a time machine and with additional key units by players attached to which one was purchased from the set by players in videogame communication with each other (so different devices could go by different video game characters first- or should we make it last name followed by players screen name- playing the game hearing advice on additional units or alternatives , I'm talking about let's get into detail everyone but do not send me money for a prototype or to build a prototype because of exact situation . so talk in text of combination principles and exact how the TM works with addition. My cell phone is glitching.can you see THE ONE WITH THE WHEEL MACHINE, THE HAND OPERATED SPIRAL CONE WITH THE THE LIGHT AND SOUND, THE DRUM PREFOR OF SYLABLES AIMING TO MATCH ANOTHER PERSONS DIALOG TO SEGMENTS OF PREWRITTEN TEXT and understanding extreamly far the mathematics and implicatio ns of that paper with  gree n ink of spheres in tetrahdron with spring loaded time machine in my gallery my phones not letting me post pics

Edited by tripystuff (06/05/17 11:10 AM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826266 - 06/05/17 11:04 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

My trackfone messed me up by adding the word force that I did not write.

Edited by tripystuff (06/05/17 11:12 AM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826267 - 06/05/17 11:05 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Reason for deletion: Not positive how the word got in there

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826269 - 06/05/17 11:08 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So really I could get tortured from glitches from electronic communication devices

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826272 - 06/05/17 01:33 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Orange speed is kind of envious i have found, will be nice to see how purple speed is because this, i hardly noticed the difference

--------------------

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826276 - 06/05/17 10:47 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Some disaster is going to happen to me tomorrow and now, im sensing doom, and the stone i did of og wow is like so sedating that its a deadly rat of the marijuana ive been smoking in a glass salvia pipe...................... SAVE ME NOW:uhoh:

--------------------

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826277 - 06/06/17 12:24 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

:flyagaric: Hella pissed.:flyagaric:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826280 - 06/06/17 08:33 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Print copy and fill out workpage very high with a red pen than post copy. imagination fantasy videogame thingamajig With a combination of these might lie a time machine and with additional key units by players attached to which one was purchased from the set by players in videogame communication with each other (so different devices could go by different video game characters first- or should we make it last name followed by players screen name- playing the game hearing advice on additional units or alternatives , I'm talking about let's get into detail everyone but do not send me money for a prototype or to build a prototype because of exact situation . so talk in text of combination principles and exact how the TM works with addition. My cell phone is glitching.can you see THE ONE WITH THE WHEEL MACHINE, THE HAND OPERATED SPIRAL CONE WITH THE THE LIGHT AND SOUND, THE DRUM PREFOR OF SYLABLES AIMING TO MATCH ANOTHER PERSONS DIALOG TO SEGMENTS OF PREWRITTEN TEXT and understanding extreamly far the mathematics and implicatio ns of that paper with  gree n ink of spheres in tetrahdron with spring loaded time machine in gallery

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826281 - 06/06/17 08:35 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Im pretty sure this might be a super forwards move for producing time machines, these posts. Join in.

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826285 - 06/06/17 07:05 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Ah man I just found one of the ambitious statuses.......Rolling, how nice, this may just last awhile ............. about moving off the f'ing bed where I should stay and I always have to move off it.......NOO, this mode I cant escape from, but I can just let the akathisia slip away...........feels hella mad again man..:derdance:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826290 - 06/07/17 09:56 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

im going to try to upload key recording. I think its safe. Let it be known im playing it safe and am like just maybe the time machine works but positively entertaining to build test and talk of it as well as if it doesnt work is still enjoyable for gameplay with it.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826292 - 06/07/17 10:05 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Recordin TM description
    It doesnt upload its like a $50 record. Ill send it elsewhere. Someone want to provide a cell instant messege number for recodings on how to make time machines maybe/probably/possibly

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
    Uncertified Oregrowian
    Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
        #826308 - 06/08/17 03:37 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Im confused on how this "time machine" actually works.

What is the mechanism of action exactly?

Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
        #826309 - 06/08/17 06:17 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

obviously its the spinning ping pong ball, that's science 101, that combined with imagination and you have your self a working time machine.

--------------------
    Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
        Spider Jerusalem

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: Chemical Addiction]
        #826310 - 06/08/17 08:53 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

A time machine.........i think of the time engrained in ones own head, drawing to the clock all the time and feeling sadness of the entrapment, the tracking of the time creates a great stress about life...... and daydreams as ive said are scary, but why fear that...... its calm:uhoh:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826312 - 06/08/17 01:32 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I'll provide a pic (its not what you expect) as soon as I get my free tracfone working. It has a lot of audio record storage space. The window should be closer to the base. The TM looks like a sleek plastic nontransparent 7foot lava  lamp with a window at the base of the tube as opposed to drawing, an additional Tesla sparking electrical unit is employed with electrically insulated pair of levers right hand has a pair of buttons on handle. The things like a sleek area 51 looking device that's fun to play with even if it pretty much doesn't work. Should work around a percentage of times such that luminous (vibrating sparking) intersection (called interpoint) never 90% with proper readings) moves through window unless latter or simultaneously (like 50/50 flip) the lever is maneuvered to unclick top balls (which are boyant hollow, magnetized pair of pingpong size spheres) and if they are unclicked there is noted interpoint motion through window than always unclicking of balls in time window of around half a second. Requires technical theory to explain workings and how its true TM. Known as SCTM. To be used in a combination , playing with other player at arcade or video game console doing two things: at counsol there's special speakers that sound to player 80% like its there own brain hearing the thing sparadicaly but player indicates that the volumes total unaudable with trigger pull for slit-sec message sent B.I.T. to increase volume in2sec wave; the other combined feature is SCTM operator/player attempts repetitiously to TMquestionair control segments of heard dialog to match segments of text.
      So its a tall tube with two levers coming out of the base box the tube with a window near the bottom , the tube is filled with water and has a vigorous air buble pump at the base and a fairly eratic fast strobe light at the top, the spiral cones made from paperclip type metal hand would around posterpaper cones standing free of corkscrew exoskelliton except at base of the wires are cylendericaly wound around plastic 12inch corkscrew for track of SC pair. Post about operation/opinions/theories all comments welcome. Pleas join in especially if you know some working time machine stuff.

OfflineSham87
    マリオ
    Male

#826313 - 06/08/17 03:14 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

hey why not apply your brain to the marijuana business, I bet you can come up with some innovative technology that can change the game. I believe in you trippystuffs  :youthemandawg:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826315 - 06/08/17 05:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

so those SC in TM would be like 4feet and 4.15feet with the long one like 4 windings

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826319 - 06/09/17 11:13 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

the pain....its really present...:smile:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826323 - 06/09/17 07:52 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Spiral cone paradox #2 and #1 was solved this is #3.
    Edit: resolved same day posted

Edited by tripystuff (06/18/17 04:05 PM)

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826328 - 06/10/17 06:16 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Akathisia is a punk, i always still had problems on flexeril, of needing to get up..............so i use l-lysine to learn about this:inlove3:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826573 - 06/20/17 03:03 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Experimental time machine unit number 1 for AA construction completed and ready for experimental sequence of observational data to be recorded by AA (that's me, tripystuff). Provisional observations are that by drop decent of top cup on lower cup attached to saucer float, there is noted force actuated points with air pocket slight compression formation with apparent direct downwards drop of approximately an inch of drop. Might be due to earth spin (Coriolanus type). Will conduct experiments with flicks of wood piece. Provisional sloppy observations (unofficial) is that the spin seemed to be greater angle with afterwards flick.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826574 - 06/20/17 03:22 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

This thing from other thread
    $20 time machine experiment

Materials:
    pair of glued like saucer paper plates
    two plastic cups like solo brand
    glue
    wooden coffee stirrers
    a tray of a few inches of water.
    Construction:
    glue at rim one cup upside down centered on top of saucer
    take other cup upside down and glue coffee stirrer through and extending past diaiter of bottom by a spot of glue
    place that cup lightly upside down on top of saucer cup an place saucer float unit on the water with near total visual standstill.
    The Proceedure:
    OK THIS IS SOMETHING I THOUGHT WAS A THING OF INFINITE INTERETS- programing the reality by choice (it does make sense- captture last few days of recordings) if its noted that itt slightly spins in direction X, flick coffee stirrer in direction Y a period of time latter with initial run programing of X=Y or Xnot=y. After runs of programing reality, check observational data if coresponded or did reverse. Thats observational key as to whether the following is true with observation:
    After set in water spins with high probablity as follows. If sipining Z than afterwars flicked Z, in which one of those symbols Z would be the words clockwise or counter clockwise, same with both. 

So who else wants to do a serious science project and write a report. Ill do it!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
    Onlinetripystuff
    Stranger
    User Gallery
    Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff]
        #826546 - 06/19/17 01:40 PM (1 day, 39 minutes ago)

So if you recall some f your mathematics of phase space stuff that seems to be well explained in a peticular book I have at another place, does everyone know that theres a typo in that last post on an unrelated note, so isnt this the scary stuff writting on these websites if you have a typo, so anyways the representation of the cups using something that might be usefull for it such as phase space calculations, but I dont know if that exact thing would be best Ill produce my own mathematical modeling analysis... as each person for there stuff should, but I dont know phase space mathematics, but as I proceed consider the mathematical object of every spiral cone drawn on the surface of the two cups such that consider slightly off of vertical repeated etching like of those two spiral cones around the cups that would (wo really, there might be something of a SAFE trippy thing involving extraterestrials computers timetravel messeges from super distant future sent back in time for the geometrical formation of some peticular brand of cups for that, same with other factory produced objects) but for this well model it as a regular truncated conic cup, in time reverse direction the force energy wave entrence is built up by heat transforming into kenetic enery- what is the nature of the line (not reffering to string of words)- to be halted with exact bulleye formation if the time machine does not work, leaving no (going backwards in time) disturbance than just the simular bulleye yet chatic appearing, so if thats the thing or something different, what does what those imaginary drawn grating of spiral cones tell us... interpoint will be propelled with the prying open of SC lines with every stationary of horizontal (but say something different for stuff including contraversial analogs of what Im saying) each point following position displacement curvesuch that with those curves starting at base line before making a rounded jump looking simular to this ___/''''" (im never sending messeges of sylables, I did not even think about that signing up under username MJCS , it was pretty much a random username and I was flipping out about stuff including having by now long gone restless leg syndrom its like the safety question is the sickest puzzel of if I should talk about it more it was totally benighn  nonhostile not even knowing about a peticular hazard I was in, and not treacherous in any way whatsoever.) So I hope Im kind of cleared with that as a safety hazard. I think they might have used an electronic mind control device like a low volume speaker that I would have probably picked up on if I was paying closer attention to the concept at the time. So Im recently hearing from electronic devices a voice saying sever torture and lobotomy and Im just trying to get that thing to never happen to me. I am worried about being captured in ambulences and lobotomized. I just heard a murderer say we are not ready. Listne to what I am saying: I did not chose the plate number on my Nissan. A person probably trying to get me quartered with cars sold my dad the nissan with the plate number that said E KO 10 probably theres feature to falsify to cia posts that contain it by other peoples computer programing work. I did not want to have the plate number, but it did not cause alarm as I had it for a short period, than I got scared. I never touched MDMA but a person I know synthesized some from a kit type thing ordered online. Than a radioed thing said the words "sever torture and lobotomy" ten times over the corse of 6 months. Than I hear murderous stuff from electronic devices say "oh we're not ready yet." Please protect me. Ill continue with time machine science stuff.

Onlinetripystuff
    Stranger
    User Gallery
    Re: atten ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post [Re: tripystuff]
        #826549 - 06/19/17 01:59 PM (1 day, 20 minutes ago)

So where do you think the voices are from? One posibility is there loading clothing items with very small (what if near microscopic) electrical radio devices . No mind control for me by request, except from extraterestrial alien at small time slots that I specify.

Onlinetripystuff
    Stranger
    User Gallery
        #826550 - 06/19/17 02:05 PM (1 day, 14 minutes ago)

So with that curve ____/''''''', the exact border of no motion is exceeded by the distance travered by interpoint...so maybe there would be no halting of net drift for stuff with time machine runs. Must be theorized and formalized much better.

Onlinetripystuff
    Stranger
    User Gallery
        #826553 - 06/19/17 02:28 PM (23 hours, 51 minutes ago)

you know, I was just thinking about it further again, it was garbage theoretical explainatory stuff for it, just a start. Thats a a dead end explaination with just saying theres the hypothetical mathematical thing of a spiral cone without mass just existing drawn on there , but it might be the thing of conducting that with a pair of spiral drawn transparent disks where one operator is flicker and ones scoper such that scoper uses a microscope on the super low friction discs and they kind of dont comunicate with eachother in runs that work.

Let's talk about this paper.im building what I'll provisionally call twister party cup time machine experiment. The thing I don't know the math thing twistors (spelling?) I think it's mostly for particles

Edited by tripystuff (06/20/17 03:24 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826575 - 06/20/17 03:31 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

It would be great if this really works time machine. Requires experimental data with coin flips.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826576 - 06/20/17 03:49 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my god, Im becoming so demented from forced injections against my will of holoperidal 100mg because they say they think I have schizophrenea. I think all the psychiatrists are totaly incompetent, I dont have schizophrenea and was never psychotic. I never act bad. My parents force me to take doctors prescription of 100mg of holoperidal injection once a month. I feel pretty messed up, hopefully will clear up latter this week.

Edit :  IM NOT BECOMING DEMENTED. Im back, im fine I think just the damn shot screwed me up for a few days as usual. I hope it didnt kill any brain cells. 

Edited by tripystuff (06/21/17 03:20 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826577 - 06/20/17 03:59 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So saucer floats, hold drop cup by wood peice, aim direct down drop, notice spin observations, flick in direction based on coin fliped determind letter in series, repeat in series marking down observations, determine if there is time travel pattern. For stage two, experiment with time machine questionair. So both operators know words not interjected in questionair space if right space checked (that thing).

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826607 - 06/21/17 03:22 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So we can temporarily investigate the thing that I have not been able to quite put forwards in a good iteration yet- that thing with the force moving through mathematical metal spiral cone and with the the finitary force wave velocity that thing with how intersection point motion seems to exceed it, so we'll aim to say theres no paradox with it...
    with a corkscrew exoskeliton and a sticky glue coated ruber band (cut to make a pair of strings) with a claymation prying appart the spiral cone pair keeping interpoint moving at exact frame per frame motion in claymation velocity exactly on the spot of the analowous metal non claymation force border, there seems to be nothing paradoxical at this time like that would explain any initial picture of mathematical object problems of the metal one. But some problems might be there with time travel effects, does anyone see any ? Ill focus on the knew time machine I have constructed mostly for the next week (that and the new time machine information in the other thread).

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826608 - 06/21/17 04:04 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Wait a second... think twice about that concept that was just written there... (Its not the thing with us being a claymation, but Im sure there's peticular worlds that could be constructed by claymation robotics from light inside the model being projected from the eyes onto machine for in that world to make time travel work but pause for a second on what the post really said, the other thing may be more difficult to explain that I alternate in dialog between parentheses and out of parentheses) it can not move past interpoint in the claymation of {holy crap a exagerated sigh was just sent by electronic brodcast that was trying to screw me up because I like writting this post dont you enjoy reading it}because by any motion interpoint would be propeled at the least to the brink of any motion motion of those two spiral cones question: are you getting perfect math graphic of the metal and mathematical ones and it saying anything really weird? I havent fount the exact thing of anything super weird with spiral cone yet, but that lavalamp spiral cone needs some attention. Everyone talk about your better time machine designs if you want to only if its safe for you and if its your own work and no company is telling you to stop if you want to and interesting dialog thats like game show type stuff. So this is international broadcast like a TV but you shouldnt make refference to that just keep it in mind right... I need to know right now if I should imediatly stop posting because I really want to but I do not want to be poisoned with poison gum which is the death threat I am hearing from the matress so I need advice and than Ill continue reporting. I do not chew on poison gum under any circumstances. One woman was threatening me with gum combined with the offer of masterbating me and I refuse to that at all times but it seems that voice was forceing me. It was from a special speaker that some microphones cant pick up on, it was from an electronic device at the board and care mental hospital I was staying at possibly from a gun type device from a distance it altered I think IM SAYING I WAS HEARING POISON GUM THREATS FROM THE MATRESS AT THE BOARD AND CARE BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN FROM A PROJECTOR ON A GUN

Edited by tripystuff (06/21/17 04:07 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826609 - 06/21/17 04:08 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Wait a second... think twice about that concept that was just written there... (Its not the thing with us being a claymation, but Im sure there's peticular worlds that could be constructed by claymation robotics from light inside the model being projected from the eyes onto machine for in that world to make time travel work but pause for a second on what the post really said, the other thing may be more difficult to explain that I alternate in dialog between parentheses and out of parentheses) it can not move past interpoint in the claymation of {holy crap a exagerated sigh was just sent by electronic brodcast that was trying to screw me up because I like writting this post dont you enjoy reading it}because by any motion interpoint would be propeled at the least to the brink of any motion motion of those two spiral cones question: are you getting perfect math graphic of the metal and mathematical ones and it saying anything really weird? I havent fount the exact thing of anything super weird with spiral cone yet, but that lavalamp spiral cone needs some attention. Everyone talk about your better time machine designs if you want to only if its safe for you and if its your own work and no company is telling you to stop if you want to and interesting dialog thats like game show type stuff. So this is international broadcast like a TV but you shouldnt make refference to that just keep it in mind right... I need to know right now if I should imediatly stop posting because I really want to but I do not want to be poisoned with poison gum which is the death threat I am hearing from the matress so I need advice and than Ill continue reporting. I do not chew on poison gum under any circumstances. One woman was threatening me with gum combined with the offer of masterbatingI IM SAYING I WAS HEARING POISON GUM THREATS FROM THE MATRESS AT THE BOARD AND CARE BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN FROM A PROJECTOR ON A GUN me and I refuse to that at all times but it seems that voice was forceing me. It was from a special speaker that some microphones cant pick up on, it was from an electronic device at the board and care mental hospital I was staying at possibly from a gun type device from a distance it altered I think IM SAYING I WAS HEARING POISON GUM THREATS FROM THE MATRESS AT THE BOARD AND CARE BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN FROM A PROJECTOR ON A GUN

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826610 - 06/21/17 04:18 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I dont think its from the growery but I dont know where the poison gum threats are from. What is the thing a person has to do to not get it?

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826611 - 06/21/17 04:23 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my my god, did people get a missreading of a sentence in there, im not making any death threats id just like law enforcement to know about the teorror threats and use protective law in which under no condition is someone supposed to threaten or do lobotomy on a person and same about poison gum.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826616 - 06/21/17 06:17 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So I went to different regions and I'm seeing different stuff on this site like some of my posts where not going through. Spiral cone seems to be totally lacking theory for time travel stuff so let's focus on my cup-and-saucer time machine (I built it I have to check coin flips) and this thing

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826617 - 06/21/17 06:19 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Unless anyone wants to add in input on spiral cone(and i'll come back to it latter).

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826631 - 06/21/17 09:27 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I found out this really sucks. :n00bslayer:  :n00bslayer:  :n00bslayer:  :n00bslayer:  :n00bslayer:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826671 - 06/22/17 09:22 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

anyways, i refuse to chew on poison gum or drug gum. furthermore, im beinv threatened wjth it. furthermore, im being framed. furthermore, im being threatened with lobotomy and sever torture and im sane and innocent. what's the solution to this on an unrelated note.

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826677 - 06/22/17 11:04 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Hey i just got permanently stoned on the shortest acting possible marijuana high in a joint with someone ....... its a indica and its positive and clearheaded.......... real raw paranoia........... anxiety........:happyweed:

--------------------

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

#826679 - 06/23/17 02:00 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

double vision is a real pain the ass.I am not joking... it makes me angry.:flyagaric:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826681 - 06/23/17 06:13 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh that last paper is not perplexing, i thought for a sec it contained something paradoxical. So as it stands i have hypothetical time machines from spiral cone with hardly any theory and no paradoxes from it.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826682 - 06/23/17 07:38 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

There was a typo there. It was suposed to say that there was patial theory behind the time machines I presented so far. But the thing is i think it would be great if people started putting there time machine stuff on this website that is visable to me if they want to. Is anyone close to finding an advanced time machine on spiral cone and wants their work to be classified? You dont have to say on this thread if you think its not what you want to do. So at this exact time i didnt get my coffee yet and im seriously freaking out about stuff. Stuff like threats against me.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826689 - 06/23/17 11:55 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

everyone, i could use cretiques and pointers on my posting on this website, i think im doing ok and ill do better. king koopa gave me a positive rating and poor boy said bad rateings. With this paper, the paradox simular to the flawed one in the Utube video is resurected i not going to chew on poison gum, i never signed up for that and didnt do anything to warrent it. make sure the cia police and fbi (and any safe groups for me) are notified of tripystuff's authentic posts on the growery without frameing.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826692 - 06/23/17 01:42 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

crap, i messed up the second copy with an error , anyone want to tell me and talk about anything you see perplexing from this alsi, who wants to construct the spiral example? ill do it soon.

OfflineSham87
    マリオ
    Male

#826723 - 06/23/17 10:37 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

ive been stuck in a loop for 4 hours, am I time traveling?

--------------------

Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: Sham87] * 1
        #826728 - 06/24/17 05:37 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I believe that's called Mario cart

--------------------
        Spider Jerusalem

InvisibleMacky
    Stranger
    I'm a teapot

Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: Chemical Addiction]
        #826733 - 06/24/17 09:09 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Tripping playing mario kart stuck in a thought loop, you would wake up surrounded by bananas, shells and a dead monkey

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
    Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: Macky]
        #826747 - 06/24/17 05:55 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

What you really need for spiral cone is LSD and marijuana combo to fully feel like your making advancements. But I never tried acid or spice. I hear mango brand spice is SUPER psychedelic, but does it cause brain damage?

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826753 - 06/25/17 12:29 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Actually, consider that a kind of joke. I seemed to have found myself in the pecular predicament of having uh, meta-paradox thingamajig with what seems to be observed data of what seems to be mathematically obviously impossible with a pair of cups with spirals drawn on them and the thing twisting to say the theorem in the last post is wrong (which is wierd, like uh what)

Which is what i was hoping for.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826756 - 06/25/17 07:49 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So im like kind of slipedy-sliding with confussing coments on this website (like missinterpretations), for example the previous post was just reffering to the text segment in the post before that. I dont think ill be trying LSD for fear it would permanently screw me up. Let me take a photo shot of what seemed to be a paradoxical manuver with the cups with spirals drawn on there bases it seems to contradict theorem of two posts ago. So you spin bottom disc by approx. 1 C.C. than you sspn both by aprox 2/3 C.C. than you spin both by same whole number in opposite directions.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826757 - 06/25/17 07:51 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting *DELETED* [Re: tripystuff] * 1
        #826763 - 06/25/17 12:26 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

What happened to ur mattress cover ?!:tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826863 - 06/29/17 10:00 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Alright, I think I found something extramly interesting from spiral cone and I incorporated it in the plot of a Simpsons episode pitch. I'll make a growery show of my papers. Get your pot ready, at 10:00 tonight I'll post the new pages in my journal, than after an hour I'll click unshare and delete my post. But only oke weed if you like obviously, I'm not pressuring anyone. If you'd like a special extrem philosophical ride weed is the thing for these pages and the growery.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order