Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: tripystuff]
    #826084 - 05/27/17 03:54 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Dont get upset with me if it doesnt work Im just putting together theory of it, dont build it yet unless you wouldnt get upset with me if it didnt work. Its just theoretical on my part.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826085 - 05/27/17 04:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

But how would the spiral cones have robotic resets? I think that would be done with small electrically motorized wheels. Suggestion: start with post 825879 sober with a cup of coffe, read post (its totally resolved, theres a missing or extra 2 in there0 than start smoking pot at the next post as you record yourself talkinking and simulataniously type (a response here) with your skills explaining how the time machine from it works. Than post your recording if you feel safe enough.

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #826086 - 05/27/17 04:37 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Yes.....id like to hear MYSELF man.............it would scare me:confused:

--------------------

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826089 - 05/27/17 06:25 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

A note:
NO LOBOTOMY ON ARIEL! NEVER LOBOTOMY! THATS A LOCKED IN THING!

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826090 - 05/27/17 07:38 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, weeds fine with the law these days for people. I havent had the pleasure of typing a post tripping of weed or something. There was just a gross thing of someone druging me at a time with something I didnt like and that there was a car ride from a stranger in which second hand speed smoke got to me and I wrote something so dumb kinda (totally untracable person who was was smoking in the car which is GOOD. im not taddle tailing.) I think pot at the right times does intellectual wonders. It would be nice if LSD was totally safe and legal (the way some rant about it the shroomery). So lets talk SPIRAL CONE Time Machine stuff. Everyone lets go. The best way is to be high and type resposes here or play the bord game taking pictures of gameplay an recording yourself making a slidshow of gameplay with your developed extra cards out of the recordings talking for gameplay as described. I almost tried spice once. How bad is the safest type of spice for sparadic segments of recordings? So like frome the slideshow of gameplay including sliding (and placement) tokens could encrypt coded messeges under control of future produced time machine by multiple choich questionair -answers chosen sent back in time for the production of recordings - to control dreams indestingushable from reality with controled fantasy for semiafterlife expansion.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826092 - 05/27/17 07:41 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I think spice might be totally bad for your brain even in small dosages. Im not going to do it. what if it totally shrinks your brain? I would do it if I knew the exact joint wasnt worse than a pill of Zyprexa or prozac or just as bad as a beer or smoking a bowl of hash.

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826093 - 05/27/17 08:03 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

note here, I HAVE ALOT MORE TO SAY ON THIS, I take a pause maybe for tonight, than Ill report back latter and attempt to send recordings to my private journal for the growery moderators or some intelligent agents to hear the start of of my book Piyne. Ill have to check to see if thats taken. Im also in the fight for my life against the threats of 'sever torture and lobotmy'. It should be treated by the athorities that Im being targeted like a hostage from stalkers threatening to mutilate me.

Edited by tripystuff (05/27/17 08:04 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #826095 - 05/27/17 10:05 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

At one of the last mental hospitals I was stuck in for 7 months I heard from an implant in my body " we do vegitablization injections at silverlake medical center" agin. The other thing is I heard threat of lobotomy for the first time in that place, I think the food was poison (THE PLACE IM AT NOW IS GREAT, its not like the other places), at the other place they forced against my will or any contrac to tke 4 grams of depakote a day, 3 pills of attivan, 800 mg of seraquil twice a day (something like that ) and a pill of halodol, and a monthly injection of invega 250 and 100mg of holodal once a month at the same time. Its much better now, with only one bad monthly injection. So at the other place I was refussing the pills so they injected me with 3mg holodol mixed with benedryl twice a day. At this place Ill reffer to as H I heard from a speaker it say " we need some peices of 22 RED" which was a poison threat than at another place a nurse said a nurse was poisoning me with rat poison in my meds and an operator for a nursery threatened me with a poison injection. I came through OK but these new threats are an additional challenge. Than these other people where said to me via electronic implant that I was feeble minded implying that they probably framed me. Its something with some voices that I think is cool of how they talk high to me like upgrades of titles of scary concepts in technical series and stuff like "lets see spining spiral hallway of principles door number 3" - something like that but better. Just everyone, kind of please no mind control unless I ask aliens for something like a thought pattern hint, if they want. Spiral Cone TM time (participants in the theory, anyone, COME ON IN this thread. Live high texttyping is good for people with the the special brain strain ). 

See the question for TMquestionaire,
THE TWO TEXT SEGMENTS DO
  • MATCH
    word not to be placed in there <=> red light

CRAP , too much noise-----cant do the exact logic explaination thing, text would be presented on two transparencies superimposed with fast slidding veiw windeo 70% thru pic with relase of first hammer in series of S.C. units with repeated runs attemting to fortify effects with some fraction of run failure-----
    seeks to produce simple time travel paradox with <=>missmatching of text-- text could desribe brain readings, deams or voice recordings, sexual stuff, ect.

• Extras: Filter Print Post Top
    OfflineSham87
    マリオ
    Male

#826097 - 05/27/17 10:38 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

what strais are you toking on? can I haz somes?

--------------------
    ...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
    Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: Sham87]
        #826131 - 05/29/17 01:59 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The correction to this (and I still found a paradox, double check) is (5Pi/16)-1/8 - (Pi-2)/16= (Pi/4) - c
    c = 0.1963495408
    But, what the heck...
    {[squareroot(7/8)]-(squareroot 0.5)}/squareroot(8) =0.080718 BUT THATS AREA OF RECTANGLE CONTAINING c ACCORDING TO PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM

This second most recent unresolved paradox by me
    Edit. Just found the flaw. Problem: derive c.

Edited by tripystuff (06/02/17 07:26 AM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826134 - 05/29/17 02:53 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, its more paradoxical. It implies
    c = -0.0000000000000000129843 from now on work on work on this swastica paradox in this thread will be italic, work on spiral cone will be normal. its just a geometry figure

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826135 - 05/29/17 03:11 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

HOLY OMG, it seems to be truly a time machine to me considering time reverse physics with the signal timing problem with that exact design, however it requires super light spring restoration for the delicate spiral cone wires (like very sesitive kind of bio-lab style wire delicate stuff) with motorized reset of the hammers. Lets build up theory. It also requres a long series of units to build up time travel singnal widow to a usable duration.

This requires FOCUS, sober thought with typing a segment than seeding the proper technical thought pattern for continueing typing during a disciplined marijuana high.:wink::rasta:
    Did you know at Kaiser I heard a female voice that might have been an alien say "you must listen to us. You must build a time machine. you must." So it would be cool if the woman was an alien from this speacieshttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/ce/Communion_book_cover.jpg/220px-Communion_book_cover.jpg

Edited by tripystuff (05/29/17 03:14 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826136 - 05/29/17 03:12 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826137 - 05/29/17 03:35 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So like any interested alien from that species (they seem so advanced according to Strieber, same with the Elohim, its not like Im a Real character for this) wants to messege me information, that would be fantastic. But the thing is I kind of dont want any total mind control, but like intelligence alien AI implants with restrictions, staying totally aesthetically pleasing and frenly by either or both the Elohim or that species is intriguing. Just try to protect me from bad to me stuff like looping, poison or lobotomy is high priority. :thumbup:I would really like to here some scientific information on good vs. bad drugs with details. I dont trust some internet information.

With colord text reply what comes to mind ith the 2 things
    -Golden girls with poney tails and aprins working on snakink ting with colored spheres at the end.
    -green boxes with faces comeing out of them.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826139 - 05/29/17 04:36 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Hold on a sec, the only thing that might be slightly offensive that Id like to avoid can be nullified as follows: any aliens from those two can talk to me about any subject, time machines is just one topic.
    This is scary: At penmar I saw with my eyes closed a video graphic (it looked like it could have been video or cartoon). The graphic was a hand pres a red button with the voice "we will move forwards with phase two of damnation by looping". Thats a serious alien teorror threat. What I am telling them is that is crul and unusual, Im innocent, that is teorism, unacceptable, I'd like to remain on good turms with aliens. You are welcome to travel through time to place a video camera with audio pointing out of one of my eyeballs, aliens. See, I just didnt do anything that calls for that. Just beware of Omega alteration and Ghost Terminator alteration (it was some of the content of my dialog).

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826140 - 05/29/17 04:56 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

The explanations for the workings of the time machine or opposite refutations might be formed on cards for the boardgame (reffered to as +TMworks and -TMworks , respectively) that sounds almost like hikuu (or can be hikuu poetry literally). Ill give a shot at +TMworks
    Time reversed direction
    (exact Physics workings)
    just as important
    if not more for +TM
    can be seen with different ways, battle of reality that can be judged correct by proper scientist jury, probably,
    but positive provide judgement tipping for some.
    Status of system time backwards, ball bearing twiting together at speed S,
    at a distance X, the intersecection zips corkscrewed to the left,
    at left most noted with measurement time forwards for a light,
    but if balls bearings locked togeter, theres a different light in time backwards at time moving forwards previous time,
    with control of ball bearings at start prior to one of the lights,
    THEORISTS TO EXPAND ON REFFERENCES AND COLOR CODE,
    widow in time forawrds fo this opened with clock timer for short duration,
    perhaps simplest + for single unit machine,
    must be completed with pure time forwards explaination with expansions on series machinery,
    must be made much better and requires debate with -TMworks, the opposite
    for judgement ballencing
    start simular, make better,
    than what can the time machine do,
    make better,
    end of messege of Spiral Cone +TMworks rough draft card.

Invisibledirtyneedle
    JB
    Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
        #826141 - 05/29/17 05:32 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

cool,nothing has ever worked on me due to nodding, and a few occasions when i was actually given the right pills, and therefore nothing really worked tho i say, a few days were ok...........on Welbutrin statting.....and such......but ever since like this new place i live in.....nothing............i need the real meds exactly how they look in the bottles, EOS.  im not joking, nothing else will ever do it, dont take care of a mind, itll be nill.:tongue2:

--------------------

Edited by dirtyneedle (05/29/17 05:38 PM)

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
    Re: hi I'm new here. I found something interesting [Re: dirtyneedle]
        #826158 - 05/30/17 02:51 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Everyone, I didn't explain the time machine design very well I'll give it a a special shot at this time
    Kind of individual units to be used in a series each unit relaying a fraction of a second for a total of one second of time travel to experiment with questionair stuff, each unit within a room temperature BBQ grill enclosure, within each: a paintball gun used just for its air pressure powered bolt action to drive a coat hanger wire with a threaded loop around the metal wire extension of the base of shorter spiral cone (of course on electricallyelectrically insulitive corkscrew exoskelliton and same with long one with an opposite pointing paintball gun , the spiral cones made out of copper (or prefferably more electrically resive yet semi conductive) wire about a third of the width of a coathanger wire for both spiral cones, at the augmented tip about a third of a centimeter apart in base position, with bobypin size metal ballbearing beads attached to the spiral cone wires , with mounted by adjustable stand an electromagnet with a curved metal platform a few inches long, current inputed and measured through wires attached lightly to proper positions near the base of the SCwires EVERYONE I HAVE NO CLUE IF THIS WORKS  BUT ITS ONE OF MY BEST OK ONES , at this time.

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826168 - 05/31/17 10:21 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

So please no mind control for this post got to test my semi high skills this hopefully isn't commonly interrupted at starters
    A few in a series alternating between series to working two out of three for like static TV (if frequency fast enough) time travel flash production unit. Possibly automated by simple circuitry such that a human subject could wear head phones and get soft playback of an auditory dialog of technical stuff of interest as the person is talking during a high (or maybe sober) with a squeeze button controller indicating with power that they sense that they seriously pretty much don't here it and feel like they are not under mind control for the flash time travel interval to turn on sound in flashes sounding in what would otherwise be clear audio. If works well would be usefull guider of dialog and thought pattern of subject. But allow me to suggest what could be done with hypothetical alien drugs in a time machine theory workshop in a short fiction story.
    Jan's in the office couch and the drug kicks in. She knows from the farthest reaches of anchient human and extraterrestrial knowledge from the future it is safe, but the architecture of the geometry of the colorful hallucination fluid and matter seemed more real with greater intelligence like a birth into another mathematical world interrupted by the door quickly opening to the fully body clothed faceless ninja ghost robot person enters and talks, as though if that where ghost human or robot might lead to the resolution of what Jan was talking about, the sober level of thinking was to lead here to mostly think that the cartoon type mathematical graphic of spiral cone time machine flowing in to the future was a restriction by axiom, her voice interrupted by the ghost figure
    "Do I look axiomatic to you?"

Offlinetripystuff
    Stranger
     User Gallery
        #826171 - 05/31/17 10:41 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

It was supposed to be a funy joke fiction story of a person tripping on something like demetri as a kind of drama person dressed in full body mask covering white tight cloth has a teaching type two way discussion about if a forward moving in time cartoon graphic could encompass all of spiral cone time machine workings. So maybe this thing can be used for propagating radio or electromagnetic signals back in time. I'm not going to do DMT because it sounds dangerous. You know they say stuff like totally safe, than there is a sick genocide for users.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds