Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemynameis_p
Stranger
Classifying myself ?!
    #825139 - 03/30/17 03:08 AM (7 years, 4 minutes ago)

Hello everyone! I'd like to know when exactly should I stop smoking weed if i need to pass a drug test ( i don't know if the test will be by blood or urine) but anyways i smoke about 1-2 grams a week and i roll joints with about 0.05-0.15 g's of weed in them. P.s: i smoked like this for about the last 2 years with no longer breaks than 1 week , i usually choose 1-2 days on a week when i don't smoke at all. So anyone who knows the answer please respond :smile: . Have a nice day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Classifying myself ?! (moved) [Re: mynameis_p]
    #825140 - 03/30/17 07:38 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

This thread was moved from Main Site Content Coordination.

Reason:
First off, welcome to the Growery! :cool:

Just as an FYI, this topic is typically classified as cliche and over-discussed, however I'm going to move it to our general discussion forum for others to post on if they wish.

You can google this question and get a ton of different answers. The only true answer you can gain from this topic is "it depends".

Body weight, Body composition, age, metabolism, genetic expression, routes of intake, activity level, diet, hydration, general lifestyle, etc. all play into the rate of elimination of measurable cannabinoid metabolites in the bloodstream. The blood test is expensive and really only tests whether or not you've consumed very recently. The urine test will be able to test for prior use up to several month after discontinuing (but usually more like a couple of weeks).

For shortening elimination time, there are claims that (water + niacin) will work, that lots of exercise and water will work, detox regiments, and other snake oil remedies that typically don't do anything but overtax your kidneys and liver. For this technique, staying well hydrated and eating healthy will more than likely optimize your elmination time (but not significantly shorten it). The breakdown of THC and its testable metabolites into non-testable metabolites is ultimately regulated by two enzymatic steps, the last of which is a general-purpose hepatic enzyme that can be interfered with if you are taking any type of weird drug like morphine or antibiotics, so minimization of those types of medications will also act to optimize your elimination period. Additionally, glucuronolactone has been identified as a potential way to boost activity of this final enzymatic step, so if you are needing a quick energy boost, head down to the local gas station and pick up an energy drink with glucuronolactone listed in the ingredients, it can't hurt, and the caffeine will help out with any exercise you wish to partake in during your elimination period.

For urine tests, I know plenty of growery users that have used synthetic (or natural  :awepuke:) urine bought online to fake test. I myself rely on the larger bottles of "detox" drink, but only because I have at least one hour to prep after I'm notified of a drug test (the detox drinks typically work by temporarily modifying the metabolism and diluting the urine, while simultaneously masking any indicators of urine dilution). Now, I am an average male (around 180-200lbs normally, ~18-22% body fat, slightly above average metabolism) and have at times been a heavy smoker. I have managed to detox my way through a urine test after smoking less than 36 hours before a urine test. However, that was a surprise test, and I suggest that you not take that kind of risk if you know the date of the test.

Ideally, as a general rule for known tests, I would give myself 2 weeks of no smoking...and start a general body system support plan (regular exercise, adequate hydration, glucuronolactone and multivitamin supplementation, healthy diet and moderate portion control). If you are average weight/average build/semi-average metabolism, then you should be fine with that, especially if you pop a detox drink about 2 hours before the test just to be certain. And of course you can 100% guarantee a pass with fake urine, as long as you don't get caught smuggling it in (which I've heard is relatively easy). :2cents:

Hopefully you'll find this useful, and if you are love cannabis as much as the rest of us, or if you just wanna hang out and shoot the shit in the smoke lounge, I hope you'll stick around.

Feel free to ask questions, I'll be around later :pipesmoke:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Classifying myself ?! (moved) [Re: Data]
    #825153 - 03/30/17 05:24 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

People shouldn't use marijuanans period! My cousin died from over intoxication of many marijuanans, you are warned!

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Classifying myself ?! (moved) [Re: mynameis_p]
    #825158 - 03/30/17 07:21 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Fake piss ftw!

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Classifying myself ?! (moved) [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #825159 - 03/30/17 07:23 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Btw hardly anyone does blood tests. Because its only good for three days as the chemical doesn't bond well to blood cells.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules