Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShameMaker
Male

Loc: Rocky Mountain High State
Transplanting pot sizes
    #824959 - 03/21/17 11:57 PM (7 years, 9 days ago)

Is it possible or even practical to transplant from a 6 gallon pot to a 10 gallon pot when moving plants from veg to flower?

--------------------

When I feel ashamed I get so scared.  It makes me want to hurt you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Transplanting pot sizes [Re: ShameMaker]
    #824960 - 03/22/17 02:54 AM (7 years, 9 days ago)

I don't like to transplant before flipping. The plant needs time to develop the root system and will work on that at first. It always seems to help to wait a week and watch the plant start to grow again before you flower it.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlinekr0nik0
Stranger

Re: Transplanting pot sizes [Re: ShameMaker]
    #825089 - 03/27/17 09:01 AM (7 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

ShameMaker said:
Is it possible or even practical to transplant from a 6 gallon pot to a 10 gallon pot when moving plants from veg to flower?

It's certainly possible,
and not impractical in any sense.
But, do you feel like your plant in is outgrowing its 6 gallon pot?

If your root ball is clamoring for space,
not only is it practical to transplant to a bigger pot,
but just about necessary.

If I were to go about this, I would transplant before my lights switch on (unless you run 24/0 on veg) in the morning.
Straight into a soil that's innoculated with:

-Mycorrhizal
-EM1
-Gro Kashi

Feed that soil with a worm casing tea mixed in with aloe and coconut powder, or fresh coconut water and aloe cuttings if available.

If you're interested in this method, let me know so I can further go into ratios to "build" soil specifically designed to grow bud.

:jah:

--------------------

InvisibleTetracan420
Baby Bloomer

Re: Transplanting pot sizes [Re: kr0nik0]
    #825090 - 03/27/17 10:28 AM (7 years, 3 days ago)

I transplant before flip all the time, it has plenty of time to work on roots. It hasn't slowed my girls down at all I get pistils in less than a week. Everyone has a method to madness not saying anyone here is wrong just sharing my experience. If u have ur nutes and environment right they will grow fat especially in the last 2 weeks. I believe the root system continues to grow regardless of bud production thus meaning transplanting is a must.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix