Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJml417
Stranger
Nutrients
    #824938 - 03/21/17 12:49 AM (7 years, 9 days ago)

I'm gonna grow in coco coir, I'm not sure which nutrients I should be going for? And in coco I read when plants get bigger I should water till 10% run off or some bunk? Is it gonna waste a lot of nutes or what

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Nutrients [Re: Jml417]
    #824939 - 03/21/17 02:55 AM (7 years, 9 days ago)

I didn't feed my last drain to waste garden until it ran off and it did really well. Just gotta flush every once in awhile to prevent any build up. Your results may vary depending on water chemistry. I'm watering with about 10% runoff now with not much waste. The nutrients are going in 1150ppm and coming out 200 (100ppm tap water). So its more like a 1-5% 'waste' but its not really a waste, just the cost of flushing old nutrients.

I like Canna Coco A/B nutrients and the rest of their line. Its a bit expensive so I've butchered it a bit with good results. Canna invented coco hydroponics so I try to stick with their nutrients.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineJml417
Stranger
Re: Nutrients [Re: phychotron]
    #824948 - 03/21/17 04:16 PM (7 years, 8 days ago)

Hm hm, what about the advanced nutrients? Voodoo juice big bud an those ,

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #824951 - 03/21/17 07:27 PM (7 years, 8 days ago)

I started with Advanced Nutrients but they're stuff didn't really hold up in the tank very well. When I emailed them they said to call (probably didn't want anything in writing) but I never got around to it cause I didn't have a good phone at the time.

I think a lot of their stuff is marketing hype. Some good products but I'm avoiding them for their ever-changing formula that was suppose to be perfect. I heard Cyco was a rip off of advanced, which was also a rip off from another company. The story I just heard from a friend was that it was like a motorcycle gang that intimidated one of their chemist or something like that. Not sure how true it is but I know its a shady enough market to expect some sort of competing knock off.

Whatever you get I suggest you stick with one brand for your nutrients at first. Get the whole line and feed as recommended. Don't let the hydro store recommend anything, they just sell you random shit then more random shit to solve that problem they sold you the last time.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineJml417
Stranger
Re: Nutrients [Re: phychotron]
    #824953 - 03/21/17 08:49 PM (7 years, 8 days ago)

Ihavent gotten any nutrients yet I'm trying to narrow it down, growing in coco first time, something that's gonna give me good results and some weight for my first grow then after I get the jist of things I'll get more into it, would you recommend anything phycotron,? Not advanced?

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #824956 - 03/21/17 09:39 PM (7 years, 8 days ago)

Pure Blend Pro Grow & Bloom, liquid Karma, and cal mag from Botanicare.  Very user friendly damn near impossible to fuck up.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds