Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineParadox420
Stranger
 User Gallery

Can someone tell me what's wrong with my plant?
    #823615 - 02/12/17 12:51 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Can someone tell me what this is? Also my plant is in its 4th week of flower and the bottom leaves are already starting to yellow and die. I've heard that 4 weeks is a little early and that it could be a lack of nitrogen but early in the vegetative phase the soil I'm using had too much nitrogen and toxed the plant so I find that hard to believe. Ive flushed the soil since then so is it possible I flushed too much out? I'm using organic compost and haven't added any nutrients except bud candy. Thanks for the replies!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can someone tell me what's wrong with my plant? [Re: Paradox420] * 1
    #823620 - 02/12/17 01:29 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Have  you checked for any insect activity?  And we need way more info than what you have provided. Fill this out.

1. Are you growing from seed or clones?

2. How old are your plants?

3. How tall are your plants?

4. What size containers are they planted in?

5.What is your soil mix?

6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use and how much you give per watering?

7. What is the pH of your water?

8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?

9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?

10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")

11. How close are your lights to the plants?

12. What size is your grow space in square feet?

13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?

14. What is the pH of the soil?

15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies