Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Vegan Cannabis
    #823013 - 01/26/17 03:18 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/using-veganics-growing-organic-cannabis

What are your thoughts on this? So it's basically cannibal weed? I don't see the benefit to be honest. Other than to satisfy ones ideology.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vegan Cannabis [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #823014 - 01/26/17 04:11 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

keyword "sustainable" for the planet.

Vegans are about the non-exploitation of animals. They don't eat honey because it exploits their life-force.

Its a nice advertisement, looks convincing but I'm not sold on the fact. Healthy soil is healthy soil. "better tasting buds" is a highly subjective debate, can we see some lab reports that show an increased terpene production?

I feel this article is mainly trying to create a niche market.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vegan Cannabis [Re: phychotron]
    #823215 - 01/29/17 07:38 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Just do hydro with seaweed nutrients. Close enough for me.

Of course I'm a meat eating freak. Yes I run a animal shelter and all that means is the animals in the shelter are lucky I'm not Vietnamese.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
Re: Vegan Cannabis [Re: Magash]
    #823242 - 01/30/17 10:09 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

daaaaaamn!

:incredible:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vegan Cannabis [Re: TrueHerbCrystal] * 1
    #823247 - 01/30/17 02:38 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

The moment they said animal byproducts damage soil health, they lost me.  Throughout the world we have massive blooms of insects in forests, they then die in massive numbers.  And in doing so are giving vital nutrients back into the soil that those forests thrive on.  They aren't taking so many variables into account, and that doesn't shine to well for their point of view.

Now, can it work, more than likely.  Can it be more sustainable, maybe.  But they start out with a whole lot of bullshit on that page.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals