Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMof
Male

Grew my first non-psychoactive plant.
    #822648 - 01/14/17 10:16 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I grew some non-thc seed just to see how low  you can go and man it really went pretty far.
I don't feel high at all, at best I feel a little sedated and tired but it's a joke. You really can't get high on something with only 10mg/G..
which is funny because 7 percent fucks me and even has an effect on my psych, but this stuff I'm vaping now. No cough but I don't even feel high, just sedated. Might be good for a combo but you only  have so much so it's not really worth it.
I'm going to post again after I've properly cured and tell you guys how I feel.

It looked promising under the light but it's nothing,  probably amazing for sleeping though. THC makes you hungry this does not

Edited by Mof (01/14/17 11:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Grew my first non-psychoactive plant. [Re: Mof]
    #822649 - 01/15/17 06:06 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

CBD tends to negate the head high from THC. Adding CBD's can allow you to keep smoking and consuming THC for higher, sustained dosages. From a medicinal perspective, taking a high CBD dab can make you feel good but not high at all. You still tend to need some THC though, as they all have different medicinal properties.

Terpenes have a large role in the way a bud will make you feel and also play a large part in the medicinal side of cannabis.

Looks like decent nugs. Better than the stuff they got around here in the stores.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineMof
Male

Re: Grew my first non-psychoactive plant. [Re: phychotron]
    #822665 - 01/15/17 08:27 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

You could probably smoke it once a day and be high for thirty minutes.

Like I said mixing it with a small amount of something else would really hit the sweet spot.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Grew my first non-psychoactive plant. [Re: Mof] * 1
    #822666 - 01/15/17 09:09 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Its all about proper ratios. My buddy was telling me about a shop in Portland that doesn't label indica or sativa, but merely the effect your going for, based on cannabinoid and terpene profile.  Its interesting the depth that people have been taking cannabis lately. Some of it hogwash; some next level innovation.

We're producing so much bud these days you can buy individually distilled terpenes. Its how you polish oil. You make the oil, separate the terpenes. You process the cannabinoids that can handle more heat, then mix in the terpenes later. If you have more terpenes or separated them into their individual constituents you can start working a custom blend. Its how they make orange juice always taste the same.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #822669 - 01/15/17 11:40 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

We have all sorts of great innovative things going on out here in Portland. 

Have you been following Rosin extract techniques at all?

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Grew my first non-psychoactive plant. [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #822671 - 01/15/17 11:56 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I'm a fan of rosin, have you improved something lately? I know I want a press eventually but haven't done much research. I have access to a press through a friend, in theory, but it'll be awhile before I have the supply enough to make the venture.

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #822678 - 01/16/17 02:59 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I'm just getting into it.  It's a pretty great innovation.  Love not having to use solvents.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder