Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment?
    #822236 - 12/30/16 06:20 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I had a dream last night that I grew weed and enriched with CO2!  I used my super organic method under two 1000 watt HPS lights, except I enriched with CO2 which is something I've never done before.  I used tanks of CO2.  When I used to blow glass pipes, the guy joked with me if I wanted some CO2 for my plants!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Edited by 8787sunshine (12/30/16 06:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: 8787sunshine] * 1
    #822247 - 12/30/16 09:58 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

It will increase the overall plant growth but not the thc percentage in the weed itself. That comes down to breeding,

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #822250 - 12/30/16 11:29 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Magash]
    #822287 - 01/01/17 04:33 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
It will increase the overall plant growth but not the thc percentage in the weed itself. That comes down to breeding,

That's not true because when you get krypto it's slang for super-resinous weed.  It isn't entirely the genetics, although most krypto is of genetics that develop much resin.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #822288 - 01/01/17 05:15 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:lolwut:

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #822295 - 01/02/17 09:49 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Haha not sure what he's disagreeing with.. I feel sunshine may be his nic cause his mom calls him that as he is 14.. just a guess

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Theman]
    #822297 - 01/02/17 01:29 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Please refrain from insulting other people. Name calling will not be tolerated.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: phychotron]
    #822307 - 01/02/17 11:29 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry if was taken the wrong way, as I see it could. I however More wanted to call to attention the underageness who shouldn't be hear last time I checked.. i apologize but keep an eye out for other signs...

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #822317 - 01/03/17 10:07 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

8787sunshine said:
Quote:

Magash said:

That's not true because when you get krypto it's slang for super-resinous weed.  It isn't entirely the genetics, although most krypto is of genetics that develop much resin.

Well what else determines how much thc a plant can produce other then genetics? I'm dying to hear the answer cause you're the only person on earth that knows it.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
    #822319 - 01/03/17 11:07 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

You've never seen krypto?

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #822321 - 01/03/17 11:27 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Krypto
Usualy refered to as high quality marijuana in South Florida (not sure if used in other locations)its better than regs or mids. Usualy smoked out of pieces (pipes), joints, blunts, bongs, or vaporizers. Sometimes baked into brownies, cookies, ect for oral consumption but that is usualy done with less expensive weed because the high you get from eating it is strong but after a certian point using more weed is a waste because you cant get any higher. You can usualy get an eighth for $50 or a half eighth for $25.
This party sucks, lets go smoke some krypto.
You got any krypto?
I just picked up an eighth of some good krypto.
#kryp #cryp #crypto #krip #kripto #crip #cripto #regs #mids

Now I highly recommend taking your troll somewhere else.:smirk:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #822327 - 01/03/17 02:10 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

8787sunshine said:

Quote:

8787sunshine said:

Quote:

What your referring to as resin is the trichomes and those are determined by genetics. All the grower can do is grow it to its maximum but that maximum is all genetics. Doesn't matter how or where it was grown.

All this goes out the window if your talking about buds with resin added to it. Like when you make Moon Rocks.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Magash] * 3
    #822381 - 01/05/17 05:46 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

UV light boost THC production.

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: phychotron]
    #822389 - 01/05/17 09:54 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Environment, yes ,effects growth but is part of what Magash said, can only be grown to its GENETIC potential. Not really sure of ur point?

Also the 1 study done with uv and thc added more light to plants so can't be sure it's actually the uv.  And also uv degrades thc faster soo sorta catch 22. Or they included thcv and not thcv in there totals as its mass has greater dif so separate peak?. Just a guess. Also rumored thcv is increased with uv light but I have never seen any science. Other then hypothesis because come from sativas that are exposed to more uv as equatorial... which is likely the case.but again it's just reaching it's genetic potential thcv is not found in all plants regardless of uv light...... 

Lol aaanyway

Edited by Theman (01/05/17 10:12 PM)

OfflineMof
Male

#822391 - 01/05/17 10:26 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

for the love of good don't enrich your plants with CO2 in a closed space you could kill yourself

plants do get their structure from CO2 but I wouldn't call it enrichment, much better ways to do that like super cropping and bending
I super crop then I bend the top two so the canopy levels,
it's just really easy to do for me and I get two ounces
people like to super crop everything or bend everything I prefer just a little bit of both:wink:

Edited by Mof (01/05/17 10:29 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: phychotron] * 1
    #822396 - 01/06/17 02:59 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
UV light boost THC production.

This is true with LED lights cause they don't have any straight from the factory so to say like a HID bulb. In fact they may also help with HIDs but so far I haven't seen that to be true but if it is the uv light is just helping the plant bring out the full potential of what is there genetically.

No matter what we do inside we are just trying to get near as good as sunlight and we aren't pulling it off yet. The best grow room would be one where we control everything atmospherically but has a glass ceiling to let in sunlight.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #822397 - 01/06/17 04:57 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

You'll get different light readings if you build that room in two different locations.  At a higher elevation you'll have much more UV getting into your box.

To get the best results you'd need that room above earths atmosphere and have a dimmer on the opacity of the glass. Then at that point you'd be filtering out select harmful and useless spectrum, again trying to dial in that perfect plant response blend. The sun might have everything the plants need, but not full blast on everything it has to offer.

Genetics are the deciding factor in how far you can take a specific strain, but if you want to push that strain to the limits you must fine tune ALL variables to the plant.

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822411 - 01/06/17 04:57 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

The atmosphere only affects how much light is reflected it has zero to do with indoor growing. Ie uv is same in a grow room no matter location. :wink: re reading think u didn't mean that? Just meant for greenhouse room correct?

Other factors like humidity atm pressure (which are related) would change in different grow rooms at dif elevations.

But ya, what Magash said. Adding uv doesnt increase thc, again dont spread misinfo. Also remember adding MORE light to any grow situation will up production? Which again was the case in the high times article that u got the uv increasing thc from.

With led it is more then the uv light added when u see grows of hid and led side by side. Ull also see higher terps, this isn't nessasarly from plant producing more but retaining more as less heat prevents evaporation of terps. Which perhaps could be same for cannabinoid levels. Something to think about at least...

Long story short no u aren't increasing thc just reaching genetic potential regardless.. and again please please don't post misinformation as a mod it's really important to use evidence based information. If ur not sure say that, as some people read as gospel and keep myths alive.  Not only this case but in others aswell..

Cheers!

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #822413 - 01/06/17 06:11 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Atmosphere filters out and absorbs the sun's energy. The more atmosphere you have between you and the sun the more energy will be absorbed and reflected; reducing the overall intensity and filtering out the life-harming radiation.  The angle of the sun in relation to your geographical location on earth will determine the amount of sunlight you get per unit area because of it. In the northern hemisphere you will find the sun is not equally as intense at high noon between June and December, whereas the equator that stays relatively the same angle to the sun will be close to the same. 

So that controlled environment with the glass ceiling would achieve different results at different locations on earth and would be dependent on the time of year.

If its hard to visualize imagine that you have more room for clouds above your head at lower elevations, and although it might not be cloudy every day, there are air molecules up there that interact electromagnetic radiation.

I never said you'd push a plant past its genetic potential, just that UV plays a role in the conversion of cannabinoids to their higher form, thc. Its a variable you can dial in these days. 

You can't just add more light and increase everything perfectly fine. Spectral distribution matters. One example is Red:Infra-red ratio influencing the amount of vertical stretch because the plants sense a neighboring plant giving off heat (IR) and absorbing more red (by not reflecting it)

Quality of light source matters, not just intensity.

--------------------

Edited by phychotron (01/06/17 06:21 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #822418 - 01/06/17 09:16 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Damn you morons just gotta run with everything.

All I'm saying is no matter what you do you're not going to increase the genetic capabilities of the plant.

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822419 - 01/06/17 10:47 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Lol I am with ya magash;) haha hah but but I know stuff too..

I just want to make sure phytotron doesn't spread misinfo is all. So had to try and explain where the misleading claims come from...

Peace

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #822420 - 01/06/17 10:47 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Mag and Psych are both correct to a point.

Sunshine, terpene production (THC being one of the many terpenes produced by cannabis) is a complex series of enzyme-mediated chemical reactions. Your initial rationale is partially correct, in that terpene production starts as a branch-off reaction from the utilization of fatty acids (one of the many storage mechanisms formed during times of excess photosynthesis). The key reason why your conclusions are not entirely correct is because the availability of fatty acid precursors (in a reasonably maintained growing environment) are not the rate-limiting compounds in the production of cannabinoids. Because the biosynthesis pathway involves many different enzymes, and because the plant itself doesn't die when the lights turn off (indicating that energy stores are not depleted during THC production), we can conclude that the enzymes necessary for THC production are the rate-limiting factors. Since production of enzymes are primarily influenced by the plant's genetics, it should logically follow that simply boosting CO2 in an otherwise well run grow-room would not significantly affect the THC content of the final product. In this situation, the only thing that would significantly affect the THC content would be to modify how the specific genes encoding for the associated enzymes are expressed, such that production of THC is maximized without consuming all fatty acids in the plant. This involves some form of genetic modification, or a crazy complex chemical treatment that is beyond the capabilities of the common grower. Therefore, excluding obvious neglect, genetics are by and large the primary factor in THC content of final product.

Psycho, there is some evidence that UVB exposure elicits an increase in THC production in the trichomes. I have read articles suggesting that some of the THC production pathway occurs on a "reaction surface" within the trichome head, and that UV plays a part in either the rate of an otherwise spontaneous reaction, or stimulates enhanced enzyme expression at the trichome (I honestly can't remember which one it is :shrug:). Most HIDs supply a small but viable amount of UV to the plants, LEDs require more thought as to proper application of UV  (too much UV can cause damage to the plant and/or degrade active terpenes in the final product. While it definitely is true that optimization of light spectrum will result in enhanced growth and THC content, the fact that good quality cannabis can be grown outdoors in Canada, the UK, the Netherlands, etc. indicates that minimum UV exposure limits are tiny or non-existent for the majority of THC production. I myself have grown very active product under blue/red LEDs with no UV supplementation. Since LEDs emit light based on a specific bandgap energy, one would not expect any significant UV output from either red or blue LEDs, and can thus conclude that UV serves as a THC enhancer under tightly controlled conditions, but is ultimately not necessary for THC production.

Sunshine, check out some of the info below regarding the basic reaction pathway for delta-9-THC and CBD from hexanoyl-CoA, and the abstract of a peer-reviewed article on the production of hexanoyl-CoA from fatty acid precursors, and this production mechanism's direct association with the host plant's genetics.

The hexanoyl-CoA precursor for cannabinoid biosynthesis is formed by an acyl-activating enzyme in Cannabis sativa trichomes.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineMof
Male

Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Data]
    #822422 - 01/07/17 01:05 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

u.v. radiation mess with genetics over millions of years
I'm sure it's doing something... at least maybe speeding up the white to brown pistol portion of it's growth cycle.
and it keeps the plant warm, perfect for making it breathe easier

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Mof]
    #822429 - 01/07/17 04:47 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Its kind of a given that you'll never be able to push a plant beyond its genetic potential. If you do then you just inaccurately gauged its potential or you are dialing in the environment to reach that potential.

I'm not implying there is a linear relationship between UV and THC production, just that it plays a role in converting the molecule. Like everything else there's a sweet spot and too much of anything will damage it (nutrients, light, water, co2, etc).

Light comes in as specific quantized  packets (photons) that are absorbed and interact with the molecule's steriochemistry based on that size/energy level of the photon. Nutrients are merely the building blocks to put in structure; it is the energy from the light that fuels the plant to assemble those molecules.

--------------------

Edited by phychotron (01/07/17 04:49 AM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #822431 - 01/07/17 05:32 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe it is linear, according to this study. They supplemented a greenhouse with HPS and UV-B. They don't go into what happens when you over apply it though. No doubt more research is needed to verify and update the conclusions under a broader scope.

"In conclusion, the ^9-THC content in leaf and floral tissues of greenhouse grown  drug-type C. sativa increased linearly with UV-B dose."

https://smartgrowtechnologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/UVB-RADIATION.pdf

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822453 - 01/07/17 01:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

But again.. the plants with more uvb are receiving MORE light not just uvb specifically. The lights were covered that would block light and uvb just were covered with acetate that allowed uvb to pass through.. ie plants received more par radiation and uvb. So of course they grew better linearly points to that fact. Better meaning higher thc. So ya we all know more light more potency...

Also as it was an old study. Could it be uvb just converted acid formk of thc and why they "saw" higher levels? This would explain why cbd was not effected aswell as it takes more energy to decarboxilated.... I could be wrong but back then cannabinoids were just discovered so could be why? As we know now the metabolic pathways and that cbd and thc come from same precursor. 

The study wanted to show something difor then what we are looking at it for so again would be easy not to include the fact that MORE total par was relieved by the uvb plants....

Interesting discussion;)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #822464 - 01/07/17 05:29 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

They took two UVB tubs and wrapped them in either very thin Mylar to block the UV or another film to allow the UV to pass through. They tried to equalize the light source as much as possible with the difference being just the UV or not. But they both had a bulb of equal light output before the filter.  The difference in PAR light you speak of is mostly all in the UV range. They were able to show that with the addition of just UVB that THC production was increased up to 48%. That's with a plain HPS and UV-filterd sunlight in a greenhouse. The study shows that not all light sources are created the same.

Your right that we need more research to test for other cannabinoids and their respoce and by what methods.

Cannabis studies are hard to come by and I'm surprised they did this back in the 80's. But because funding and permission is so hard to come by its hard to get anyone to be authorized to do studies of this nature. More often than not they can't get permission to do another study if its too closely related to something done prior. Or they like to force the researchers to study the effects of cannabis and how it compares to tobacco.

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822475 - 01/07/17 11:59 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

However if u look at materials it is more then uv that goes through the acetate.  So no it wasn't just uvb as I said. Also mylar reflects(anything reflecting is gunna reduce total lights ALOT!, clear plastic that allows uvb let's more or less all light except other uv light as to isolate uvb) in fact they used it(mylar) to separate the rooms!! So as u see this study doesn't show what u think. And was set up for another purpose. Anyway keep repeating myself. Very simply a case of more light and hense the very linear production lol.aaanyway genetics....

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #822477 - 01/08/17 04:39 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Not all mylar is the same. Different types allow for varying degrees of transmission and reflection. Light goes through both the super thin mylar and acetate--both are essentially just a thin sheet of plastic with coating. UVB is either blocked or allowed to pass depending on that coating. Yes, there will be a difference in other light transmission, but not much. 

http://usa.dupontteijinfilms.com/informationcenter/downloads/Optical_Properties.pdf

http://www.dupontteijinfilms.com/FilmEnterprise/Datasheet.asp?ID=268&Version=US

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822481 - 01/08/17 11:59 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Yes obv didnt reflect all the light or that would be silly lol. 

Once again, if u look at the mylar that actually "gets rid of" a decent amount of uvb NOT ir, it also block a substantial amount of other light. It only allows 25% of visible spectrum even if was the opposite and blocked only 25% that still is substantial dif in light, and I think we can agree a plant getting 1000w will be more potent then 1 with 700. (Actually closer to 300, but for argument to demonstrate how substantial)... so think this is definitely case closed for good now lol..

Edited by Theman (01/08/17 12:28 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #822483 - 01/08/17 02:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

If you cared to look at the datasheet of the total light transmittance for type-S it is listed between 81-88% depending on its thickness. So if your just going to throw numbers from out of your ass then yes, this discussion really is closed. I cannot battle your ignorance. Please stop spreading misinformation.

And for the record, more wattage does not necessarily translate to a direct increase in THC. Can you show me some studies that give you a higher % of THC when going from a 400w to a 600w HPS? It should reflect a direct linear relationship, and a 48% increase like in the study.

Furthermore the bulbs they used were 40 watts each, so your looking at a difference that is very minimal with or without the light being absorbed by the film. Certainly not enough to offset the sun and the HPS so much that it produced up to 48% more THC with those few watts. That would be amazing.

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822484 - 01/08/17 04:41 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Lol dude. Look at the graph.. there is a huge difference in total transmittance and transmittance of useful spectrum.. so if u care to look at the mylar that block uvb not ir or other frequencies. U will see very clearly that in the usable spectrum ie visible light spectrum.(ahh eureka right?)  It transmits only 20-30% of the useful light. Lol u really try and dig deep but ur just proving ur self wrong. It's great. lol

And yes those are 40w lamps.. however if u cared to look they are tube florose. And I promise they used more then 1 of them lol. Good try tho.

And yes smoke an auto under CFL or 1000w hps. Ie popcorn nugs at bottom typically are more veg material and less trichs compared to top cola. Or is that so crazy wrong u need me to look something up for u?

Your Grasping at staws my man. All I wanted to do was call u out on posting incorrect information. Didn't call u ignorant and I thought name calling is forbidden? It's ok to admit ur wrong, makes look so much worse when ur wrong and post all the info take time to do that, which clearly says ur wrong.

Peace :wink:

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822485 - 01/08/17 04:47 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Just to sum up, look at par frequ3ncies transmittance in the mylar that blocks most of the uvb.. it will become very clear. It has really nothing to do with total transmittance % which includes ir and higher non light frequencies.

And forgive my ignorance, but isn't ur whole premise that more light ie more uvb increases thc? Now ur asking me to find something that says that? But u would just say it's because it's more uvb right? And not because of increase par. Silly..

Also remember they didn't test trimmed buds but whole plants with leaves....so more light bigger nugs less leaves equals higher thc.. so many reasons why using that article for ur reasoning is erroneous.

Edited by Theman (01/08/17 05:04 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Theman] * 2
    #822494 - 01/08/17 08:46 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

The visible light transmittance is all upwards of 80 and 90% on the graph depending on the type of Mylar. It compares to glass. Your reading it wrong.

My point is that UV plays a role in THC production, not that more light gives you more bud and therefor a higher yield of THC can be obtained. Were talking about the weight ratios of THC to flower material.

CO2 will give you more bud and therefor you could conclude that you could produce more THC in a given time, but that's not the same as increasing the potency of the flowers that are there.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #822498 - 01/09/17 01:49 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:facepalm3::lmafo::facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822589 - 01/12/17 02:21 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Nope again look at the mylar that blocks uvb not ir... u will see only 20 30% transmittance ie blocks 70-80%... :wink:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #822591 - 01/12/17 04:52 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I'm done discussing this. The study is there if you want to read the results you can interpret them anyway you see fit.

--------------------

Edited by phychotron (01/12/17 05:02 AM)

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

#822629 - 01/14/17 08:34 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Lol its OK to prove ur self wrong.. :wink:

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #822637 - 01/14/17 01:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Who's the bigger fool: the fool or the fool who continues to argue with him?

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: phychotron] * 1
    #822645 - 01/14/17 05:54 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:thataintright:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Data]
    #822651 - 01/15/17 08:46 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Haha ya u shoulda stopped while u were ahead instead of proving ur self wrong continually :wink:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any stats for THC yield increase per watt with CO2 enrichment? [Re: Theman] * 1
    #822652 - 01/15/17 09:22 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Just stop already.
At this point you're doing nothing but arguing and trolling.
If you have nothing of value to add to this discussion or topic just move on and drop the non sense.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals