Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

Soilless mix VS Sta Green
    #821396 - 11/23/16 12:16 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Hey all, I'm starting to get into the flow of the Grow. I'm cloning in a greenhouse like this one http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/bond-bloom-greenhouse-small. Using this for a pseudo Veg area as well. My main grow area is used for flowering mostly. It's a 4x4x7 apollo horticulture tent. I'm running a 1000W H.P.S. with a magnetic ballast. I'm thinking 600 watts will do the trick for the space I have, but I'm using what I have for now. I am currently flowering 3 bubblegum clones, 2 PExWW crosses from seed, and an unnamed strain from a bag of cali herb. I'm doing an experiment with my mix. I have a BG clone in a mix I made (Peat,Verm,perlite, bone meal, compost, black kow, Kelp meal,dolomitic lime, bark fines and gypsum) and the same strain in a bag of Sta Green mix (similar to MG yellow bag. Going to see which performs better. I must have mixed my batch a little hot because that girl had significant nute burn about a month ago. For my non organic plants I'm supplementing with foxfarm bloom nutes. For the organic I'm using different teas when needed (kelp tea, compost tea, cow poop tea, etc...) Here is a shot 2 weeks into the flip. and my clones that I finally got to root, after a year of failing

--------------------

Sucking at something is the first step in being kinda good at something.-Jake the Dog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

Re: Soilless mix VS Sta Green [Re: phishphan2088]
    #821640 - 12/03/16 01:49 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I hit the week 3 mark thursday. I noticed that plain water quickly leads to fading and a lack of food for these babes. I'm using kelp and compost tea every watering, and some fox farm open sesame and beastie bloomz on all but one. I had a war with some spider mites and they are retreating for now. I hate to spray with neem this far in, but I've treated twice this past week and also added to my water/food. enough chat, here they are
Pineapple express X White Widow

Charlotte (black pot) and Bubblegum clone (cup)

Bubble

--------------------

Sucking at something is the first step in being kinda good at something.-Jake the Dog

Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

Re: Soilless mix VS Sta Green [Re: phishphan2088]
    #823668 - 02/13/17 10:54 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I maybe harvested 3 oz off this run

this is a cola from the bubblegum

and this is my pineapple express x white widow

and finally the CHAR! This stuff tastes like you rubbed a skunk's ass on a pine cone, then has the perfume taste of blue dream winking at you in the back of your mouth. This is an F1 cross that I want to self and make into a fem strain. I'd say the char is the best bud from this round, but the bubble takes second with a blueberry hint and solid trichome coverage. Not bad as far as quality, but I'm trying to get a pound on my next run. I think that would last me about a year. Lots of personal

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies