Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
Re: 2kW 5'x10' Organic Bedroom Grow-Op: Setup/Veg [Re: Sloppy]
    #821425 - 11/24/16 01:02 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Well i got kicked out by my drunk-ass roomate so i was forced to harvest early.

And kill my pps and bulk...but i managed to keep the big veging plant i had and the PPS clones because a buddy of mine had just enough room in his metal halide tent and he needed a mom anyway. and i still have a few more incredible bulk seeds

And the two bigger girls are far enough along that all is not lost, is right over a pound wet but hasnt had the large stems removed. so im expecting roughly 2-2.5 ounces dry. not bad considering they ony took up half the space of an improvised 400 watt grow lol. and was pure organic all the way through

The diagonal line up the middle is the separation, the lighter stuff on the left is Special Queen #1, the shorter fatter darker stuff on the right is the Dutch Kush. The spoon pipe in the pic isnt a big one but far from a one hitter, holds maybe .3 or so. The dutch kush cola in the bottom right is about as big around as a 12 oz soda can lol. and the smell is fantastic. Dutch kush is just super stinky and pungent, special queen is like sweet burnt rubber and licorice

no pics of the pps or bulk, just irritates me a bit too much, theyre only gonna be a gram or two of some hash now...such a waste lol

sorry for hijacking the thread again, it's really one of the only active journals here right now xD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

Re: 2kW 5'x10' Organic Bedroom Grow-Op: Setup/Veg [Re: Milktruck]
    #821437 - 11/24/16 08:09 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Awe shit man.... Why did you get kicked out? Does he not fucking get that you've put so much work into these? That's way too early you flipped at the same time as me right? Those needed another few weeks did they even have any orange trichs yet? Mine are just starting to turn

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#821439 - 11/24/16 10:23 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Both were about 75% cloudy in the trichs and about half the pistils were red...can only find a couple amber trichs total.

Will be fine quality smoke for me and three zips will lazt me about a month n a half. More then payed for the nutes and electricity involved.

And to be completely honest I have no real clue when they started flowering. When I made the 12 days in post I had just been turning lights out when I went to sleep and back on when I got up. Theyre probably a week or two farther along then I was quoting throughout the grow as I wasnt paying mich attention to my sleeping schedule. I flipped to 12/12 when I realized I fucked up and they had begun flowering. Taking em till a week before christmas like I originally wanted to would actually have been overdoing it a bit. Realistically the trichs would have been good for me in about a week or so.

Ill get some good bud shots when I get back to the parents house this evening for dinner.

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#821454 - 11/24/16 10:23 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

A few extra hairs have turned red since the cut, but looking and the trichs and the bud density and smell, im thinking i had to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-7 weeks in

Special Queen

Dutch Kush ( i dissassebled the colas as ive never had a plant get this rock hard dense, and i am in fear of a very very long dry and potential mold ) and also im drying on a rack so....

Even the bottom buds that are usually a larfy mess were rock hard and pretty damn close to ripe on this one

Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

#821455 - 11/25/16 12:01 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Milktruck, My heart goes out to you. It sucks that you had to move and harvest early. Double whammy. Don't let it hold you back or get you down. I have a shot of most of the tent. The pineapple white widow cross came to me in a round about way from a friend of a friend. I'm 2 weeks into flower and I'm seeing rapid maturation from my bubble gums. I've been told the mother was originally sprouted over a decade ago and has only been a clone since. I don't think my fan and filter can keep up with the tent now that I'm blowing 200 cfm through the cool tube and exhausting smell separately. hard to explain the problem there but I think I know the fix. couple pics

--------------------

Sucking at something is the first step in being kinda good at something.-Jake the Dog

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

Re: 2kW 5'x10' Organic Bedroom Grow-Op: Setup/Veg [Re: phishphan2088]
    #821491 - 11/25/16 11:19 PM (7 years, 4 months ago)

PP dude your setup is pretty awesome. You have both tents running (That veg tent would double as an awesome marthas GH for some trays :wink:) and it looks like you've got a solid rotation in the works. That flower tent is going nuts though! In a good way lol what else do you have growing back there? Tell me thats hops...

2 weeks in is when I started to marvel at my buds making their debut. How many light cycles have you been through in that flower tent?

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

#821507 - 11/26/16 04:03 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

No hops. There is basil, a small citronella, and a few pereskiopsis. I had all my peres in the tent but had to make room. I had the martha idea in the back of my head. I worry about contams if I would use it for that. How many light cycles? you mean on/off or how many grows? I'm 16 days into flower. The Bubble Gum is so old It's kinda like an auto. It flowers when it wants. I had preflower on my bg before the flip. The rest didn't show until over a week in. I might get some hermaphrodism on the "Blue Dream" and "Char" (bag seed). Glad my setup has the sloppy seal of approval. The next steps for me will be to Air condition the tent and upgrade my carbon filter and fan to something bigger. I think I'm switching to a 600 watt light as well. I'll use about half the power and get more lumens per watt, unless I'm mistaken. Anybody think 1000 watts is overkill for a 4x4 floor space? BTW the Char is cloning at 100%! I hope it is good smoke. I might only grow that If it doesn't herm and the potency is there. I got the bubble from a grower that knows his trade but harvests early and gets rid of it before it's dry. I want to show him the difference when you wait the extra week or two and dry the herb. He told me that the hairs won't turn orange and the trich won't go cloudy/amber. We shall see.

--------------------

Sucking at something is the first step in being kinda good at something.-Jake the Dog

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#821513 - 11/27/16 07:58 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I meant how many grows have you done with this setup of yours.

And the Martha's would work as long as you are filled ent with keeping the space clean and not let dirt and dust fly all over. Shouldn't be too hard in a veg tent, nearly impossible in flower :lol: but once a tray is colonized it should have no problem coexisting in there. The plants will appreciate the extra CO2 as well.

I don't think 1000w is overkill that's the space that it covers. As long as you have excellent ventilation going. Fit 3 plants in there with a carbon filter and shoot for 6-8 oz a plant. :shrug: but 600 watts would be more efficient. Have you ever considered LEC? You can get a 400w cmh for under 200 bulb/hood/ballast and that's equivalent to a 600w HPS plus you get the energy savings. I am running 1 in a 4x3 tent and my plants are loving it a week and a half into veg. Their progress so far is comparable to when I had my stuff under 1000 MH

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#821532 - 11/27/16 07:16 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Some updates on the second tent. Potted in the 7 gal last weds. From this

To this..

In just over a week. They are reacting really well to the 400w CMH :smirk:

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

#821536 - 11/28/16 06:00 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

With my equipment I have tried 3 grows. The first ended in a Goodfellas like wave of paranoia. There was a helicopter and a few other things all in one day while I had some childhood friends visiting. Grow 2, I got the tent and eased my mind a little. It resulted in two females and some pretty good smoke. right now I'm on round 3

--------------------

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#821539 - 11/28/16 12:07 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sloppy said:
Some updates on the second tent. Potted in the 7 gal last weds. From this

To this..

In just over a week. They are reacting really well to the 400w CMH :smirk:

what strains are the larger ones? THose look like some hella sativas and me want!!!! They look just like some old school Jack x crack i had a couple years ago

and sorry to keep hijacking your thread like this. but this is what i ended up with

Special Queen #1, 38 grams total, already gave away a half o

Dutch Kush, had 33 grams total, already gave away/sold probably 3/4 an ounce maybe a little more....

the rest is mine, this shit is fucking DANK man, cant wait to give the clones a full 8 week run, looking at these buds im thinking she's a solid 7-8 week strain

And My name is the only one on the lease and ive already called my now ex roomate, he decided HIM leaving was the best course of action, avoiding me having to show up with our landlord since he has no legal right to stay in the residence anyway.

IM setting my closet back up right after i type this, and im going to pick up my big afghani queen and my PPS and DK clones this afternoon. just going to throw the clones under some cfls and the afghani queen under my 400 watt MH and probably dim it down to 75% for now, any lower and it starts to fuck the spectrum

picked this up on black friday sell at the hydro store for $15, might as well use it on a run over the winter while my compost outside is dead. Fox Farm Trio, 16 ounce bottles

Edited by Milktruck (11/28/16 12:32 PM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#821574 - 11/30/16 07:37 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

They are all Blue Dream

Looks dank dude. Nice of you to ahem, give away your hard earned pot.

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

#821575 - 11/30/16 07:47 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

The "Blue Dream" I grew was appreciated by many seasoned smokers. A girl I know that gets packages in the mail wanted to trade me out of all of it, But I had to pass. I wouldn't say it got me higher than most bud but the quality of the high was superior to most of the stuff I can get my hands on in my area.

--------------------

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#821576 - 12/01/16 03:30 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sloppy said:
They are all Blue Dream

Looks dank dude. Nice of you to ahem, give away your hard earned pot.

dude....it ruins me every harvest, im that guy that feels bad saying no

Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

#821599 - 12/02/16 05:38 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Milktruck, nothing wrong with helping people. Why did you start cultivting? was it to help others or to help yourself to be the cool kid in school? I'm not talking shit here. It's important to think about from time to time. If we forget why we started and screw ourselves out of our hard earned bud whose fault is it? I ran a 1000 lamp for three months and ended up with 2 girls that yielded just under 5 zips. I gave away :wink: 2-3 and ended up with around 2 for myself. I smoke too much to be giving that much of my stash away. Now I'm smokeless waiting on my next crop. If it's people who really have my back I don't mind helping, but John Q citizen can fuck off.

--------------------

InvisibleScribbler
because i scribble

#821605 - 12/02/16 11:35 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I'm dankrupt too phishphan waiting on my next harvest. I had over a pound last spring but between 3 people living here and me giving a lot away to friends, it went pretty quick lol. Like you, my problem is I'm too generous! :lol:

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#821607 - 12/02/16 12:56 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

phishphan2088 said:
Milktruck, nothing wrong with helping people. Why did you start cultivting? was it to help others or to help yourself to be the cool kid in school? I'm not talking shit here. It's important to think about from time to time. If we forget why we started and screw ourselves out of our hard earned bud whose fault is it? I ran a 1000 lamp for three months and ended up with 2 girls that yielded just under 5 zips. I gave away :wink: 2-3 and ended up with around 2 for myself. I smoke too much to be giving that much of my stash away. Now I'm smokeless waiting on my next crop. If it's people who really have my back I don't mind helping, but John Q citizen can fuck off.

to save my mother 5 grand a year+ and get her off of opiates. and to supply my own habit.

out of almost 3 ounces from two somewhat small plants i ended up with a little over an ounce to myself. had i not pulled all of them i would have another 3 ounces coming in 3 weeks.....before we ran out, but oh well, im living here by myself now so there's always next time

All that was given away went to family, and my one close friend that helps with my electric bill for a small cut of the harvest when he doesn't even live here. I did sell a half ounce of the special queen though ;P to pay for some nutrients i wanted to try and some new genetics im curious about. decided to give fox farm trio a shot because both my compost piles are pretty much dead this time of year and i forgot to bring any inside before the freezes. And really im too lazy to mix up a supersoil or something atm. have used flora nova and roots organics in the past but want to try something i havnt tried before and ive heard good things.

Edited by Milktruck (12/02/16 01:03 PM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#821649 - 12/04/16 12:16 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I have too many strains. No more stakes to use. Bending branches at day 60 of flower. I thought Id be harvesting this weekend but idk if these are ready cause Im still a noob

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

Offlinephishphan2088
doppleganger
 User Gallery

#821655 - 12/04/16 10:31 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

From what I can see I'd try waiting a week, especially on the sativa dominants. Are you flushing? Some look like they are being flushed, but the middle 2 bud shots look like they could use more plain water. How are your trichomes looking? I get as close as I can with my cell phone and snap a tight bud shot, then zoom in to see if my trichs are clear, milky, or amber. I tend to harvest when most are milky and a few start turning amber. To harvest at 60 days, you need 60 day strains. ND always tells me wait until you think they are ready then wait some more. Here I am going into week 4

p.express x w.widow red and green buckets

char in small black pot. BG clone in foam cup

Another Bubblegum

--------------------

InvisibleScribbler
because i scribble

#821663 - 12/05/16 12:06 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

nice guys :cool:

and we have another winner :awedance:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds