Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Moving outdoors
    #816020 - 06/29/16 08:15 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I recently bought two clones from a provider and they are both about a foot tall.
I gave them both to my friend/caregiver to grow, but now I am thinking I want them back, or at least one of them, so I can finish growing it myself and not have to pay someone else for herb.
I've really wanted to grow and harvest my own herb.
My question is, when I get one of the clones back, could I simply put it outside and it will finish growing?
I live in a northern climate, so its warm here until the 3rd week of September.
The plant is a Cotton Candy and is in a 5-gallon grow bag and is about one foot tall, not including root length. 
So if I have until the end of September, that's three more months of OUTDOOR growing time, and plant is currently one foot tall and healthy.
Will that be enough time to finish growing the plant to maturity?
I live in the far northeastern United States; although it is summer, it's not like summer in warmer climates obviously.
Thanks for the help

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Moving outdoors [Re: cannabispatient]
    #816064 - 06/29/16 06:05 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

You'll need to feed it most likely, watch it for bugs and problems, but now would be the time to get out out there before too late. You might try light deprivation early on to induce it into flower asap so you won't get too late into the season. 

Next year try taking some extra clones early on and get them started, best to learn on non-essential plants and clones are nearly free.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags