Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Blue Knight *Blue Berry cross*Agent orange*Fucking Incredible //Grow Log// Peat based "soiless"
    #814957 - 06/14/16 07:14 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Pictures are in order as follows,

BB , fucking incredible, agent orange, blue knight is the last two pics. She gets flipped in four days

The agent orange I let get dried out too much. She's been pulling a lot of water. Wayyy more than the lil BB. The AO is past the light, it was a seed plant. I'm not gonna train it at all, next time with the clones I'll simply flower it when it's shorter.  That happens when u have to sex them

Anyways, since the AO got dried out many days in a row due to me still learning.. it popped a few lil baby balls that I caught and cut off. We will she what she does, I may end up cutting her down and replacing her with a lavendar kush clone. My gf might make me do just that lol, jk. She has been wanting some LK and I just keep throwing them away unfortunately

The fucking incredible also got dried out on me but only once and not too bad. I think she'll be ok. But she is also doing something strange...

The f.i. is trying to throw two sets of branches...??? I'll post pics. The male f.i. has started throwing four sets of leaves instead of two.

This female f.i. seemed normal,  but then before I put her into flower I realized she had apparently already started to flower?? What I noticed was staggered leaves, and many pistals before being flipped. I have all my plants vegging on 16/8 cycle so maybe it's too short for her. She's a pure indica?? Then once in flower she started pushing out another growth tip where she already has branching. Could be cool, could be sucking energy from the plant which isn't cool

Anyways we will see what the f.i. and the AO do...

the f.i. is also popping out some unknown form of growth next to one of her female caylxes. Hopefully not balls, I'm thinking it's something in the ballpark of the extra branches she is shooting cause I see no other balls anywhere and I have been throwing away herms for a few months I can spot em well now lmao...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/20/16 07:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Nevar44]
    #814958 - 06/14/16 08:09 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I've been having hermie problems which I've u explained here in this link. But the blue knight and the blue berry are here to stay.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/813455

Plenty of room for misinterpretation and such lol...

I won't be entertaining any posts that are in my eyes off topic this grow. So if I ignore u, no offense. U most likely weren't seeing things how I was is all

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/14/16 08:11 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#814961 - 06/14/16 08:43 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Pics are in order as follows

1. Blue berry cross at day 16

2. close up of the BB cross

3. back shot of the tent (the AO hopefully won't top out the stretch has slowed down a lot but it's still getting close...),

4. last pic is the f.i. popping a second branch

The AO stretched a lil more than the BB . I have a white widow that stretches like Crazy way More than the AO

The AO needs to be flowered at a height of 6-8". The white widow I have 6" lol fir my set up at least

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/15/16 03:01 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815008 - 06/15/16 01:46 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Some of you guys may be thinkin, why the fuck the yellow stickies when u have been under watering lol..

Well, I had brought fungus knats in with those plants I got from my buddy. He had them pretty bad. Apparently he lives w them. Yuk.

I've since gotten rid of them, I don't see any in my grow room or in the traps. I only caught a few in the traps total

I was letting my soil get extra dry due to the dam fungus knats now that I think back. 

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/15/16 01:49 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
    #815033 - 06/15/16 06:52 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

:popcorn:

Will be watching for updates! And you may wanna dial the n2 back just a tad, will help that flower development along. She has a few hooked tips and a dark glossy look to parts of her. Pop up the PK and drop the N and shell take off big time.

Edited by Milktruck (06/15/16 07:08 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Milktruck]
    #815040 - 06/15/16 07:56 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Ill def be updating

I'm assuming your referring to the agent orange? ?

She Def has got some curling going on, I'll keep thay in mind this is my second grow

My first plant reacted well to decreasing the pk levels when she got curled up.

If the AO doesn't react well to that I'll try decreasing the N possibly

Light bulb... wow. Ty for the input. U made me realize something big I think that'll amount to higher brix and higher quality..

I'm following a gurus recipe ya see.

Cutting edge reccomends that use use 0ml of their grow formula through flower. No grow through flower..

However, my guru tells me to use 2ml grow through flower. For better flavor.

Sooooo, by adding a lil grow formula ( which is a 2-1-6) I believe u r effectively stressing your plant via salt stress to increase terps and thc content. To increase secondary metabolite production

Sooo, I will try decreasing the grow a hair. Maybe .5ml

Instead of decreasing the bloom(0-6-5) 1ml and the uncle Johns blend (0-0-2) 1ml

I should have noted, the above pics were taken after u sprayed with ozonated wayer so they were still drooppy from that

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/15/16 08:03 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815043 - 06/15/16 08:31 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Check out The thread in my Sig...I *almost* completely shut out nitrogen a few weeks into flower, and boost PK rather than drop it. (5-5-6 organics veg, switched over to 2-7-6 organics into flower) by organics, I just mean I use cheap organic pellet fertilizer from home depot :lol: the formulas are waaaay better than they used to be. And selection is usually quite large

Hooking leaf tips, and dark glossy greens are 100% a sign of overabundant n2. Light greens, just a wee bit darker than yellow are where I like to ride The line in flower, fatter more resinous buds that come along faster. I use pure organics and always have yellowing off fan leaves by the end of flower (see mature bud shots in first post)

Good luck! That plant is ready to explode for you!

Edited by Milktruck (06/15/16 08:34 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815105 - 06/16/16 12:27 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Hey milk truck, can I ask what type of pellet Fertilizers u use I'd like to look them up to see levels of toxic heavy metals I'll provide links :smile:

This is a link to my first grow, I Def got some N deficiency later in flower nice coloring and ad far as I'm concerned I fucked that plant up bad lmao but hey it was very very good smoke.

I Def appreciate the advice it was enlightening. I will watch the colors more so and KNOW how to act accordingly. Ty

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 12:31 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815108 - 06/16/16 01:12 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

This is what ive been using for veg...is 3 5 6..I add a little bit of manure from our chickens to boost the n2 in veg. I do not to this into flower! So realisticly its probably around 5 5 6 or 6 5 6

And this is what im currently using in flower. Indoors is mixd into the soil medium...outdoors I blend into the top few inches of soil to soak down. This blend works perfectly for flowering at 2 7 4

Used to use roots organic Buddha bloom and buddha grow...but this actually works better, and I have to add nutrients waaaay less often..

I'm not worried about heavy metal content in organic fertilizers as it's usually far lower than heavy metal content of wild caught fish, which only *might* become an issue if pregnant or consuming the fish every day for long periods of time. The levels in fertilizer marketed to produce foods are kept below certain levels already, random soil samples from across the USA show heavy metal content already in soil at measurable levels much higher than what is present in processed organics, thanks to coal fire plants and whatnot.. If your growing outside ESPECIALY, there is literally ZERO ways to get around the heavy metals in soil problem.. Heavy metals are just part of the soil here.

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 01:50 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815110 - 06/16/16 02:13 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I agree, That's why organics can't be cleaner heavy metal content wise compared to a well made synthetic nutrient line.

If u look at heavy metal content in roots organics, compared to soul synthetics... Roots organics has higher levels of toxins.

Same will be true with any organic line almost. Compared to WELL MADE synthetics.

Poorly made synthetics will be High in toxic heavy metals also.

You should be concerned with zinc content in particular which inflates cells making them suceptible to pests and disease more so.

Also, recently cannabis has been shown to HYPER accumulate many diff heavy metals. So if the ferts your using are high in heavy metals the plants will soak up wayyyyyyyyyy more heavy metals.

Regardless of the soils heavy metal content.

After all, there feeding off the nutrients provided mainly, not the soil

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815117 - 06/16/16 03:22 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Have never had issues with pests. and my outdoor primarily feed off the creak loam deposited by natural runoff...I don't use much fertilizer with them.

The main reason I use organics is price. And a single 20 inch trout is still going to have more metal accumulation than an entire cannabis plant the will be consumed over a Mich larger scale of time. Unless you live on the doorstep of a coal plant its really nowhere near toxic levels.

Organic fertilizer marketed for production of food has to be screamed by fda standards for human consumption...cannabis specific organics do NOT fall under this category, federally it is still a controlled substance, and thus these nutes usually are not screned and regulated to even NEAR the degree of retail store socked organics marketed with the soul intent to produce food plants. Some areas have local laws for this though

There is a reason I'm using the fertilizers marketed for producing food. Has to pass human consumption laws in my state :smile:

Have fused chemical fertilizer with great success..mainly the flora nova series, but lots of different stuff, Chem and organic...but what I'm doing ATM I've achieved the best results from with minimal effort.

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 03:31 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815124 - 06/16/16 04:17 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

The article is called, "mycotoxin and heavy metal testing, what they r and why they mattet" writer is Eric skaar

Published in dope magazine June 2016 issue

Are u aware of the ppm of toxic heavy metals in your ferts then?

Don't get me started on general hydroponics...

So, this is the 2-5-3 link..

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.aspx?pname=3203

Not to prove u wrong by any means... cause apparently u r right u have a good point. But I do believe my synthetic cannabis aimed nutrient line contains less heavy toxic metals ppm wise :smile:

Not to say that ur Fertilizers are bad, but in my book they contain too high of concentration of some toxic heavy metals as the data shows

This is the link to the one ur using... the 2-7-4

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.aspx?pname=3204

I must say it's cleaner than a lot of stuff I've pulled up not too shabby

I can't locate ur veg food but it should be on this page..

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/suppinfo.aspx?pname=1578

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 05:00 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815125 - 06/16/16 04:49 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Is the main reason I stopped using the flora series, and when I found out how little testing is actually done on cannabis specific organics I figured my best bet is to default to organics designed for producing food plants that pass the fda's guidelines for such.

I get blood work done on a monthly basis do to certain medications I have to take, if intaking heavy metals was a problem for me I'd know it pretry quickly. don't know what the exact levels of heavy metals are in this fertilizer, but obviously isn't enough to effect my health or wellbeing, or thehealth and well being of my plants so far as would be obvious

I am NOT disagreeing with you at all, just saying my opinion on the matter XD

I still reccomendyou drop the n2 just a teeny bit BTW lol.

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 04:50 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815126 - 06/16/16 04:51 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I agree lol

I was just doing all this outta curiosity. Was curious the levels in such products I've never Seen anyone use em is all but ur looking good I'd say :smile:

I've provided links so u can know how much toxins are in ur product.

I'd want less nickle that's about it lol. Zinc levels look good

I was honestly expecting worse much worse

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 05:00 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815128 - 06/16/16 05:10 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the info...much appreciaed, but I'd still have to eat over a pound of the pure fertilizer to get nickel poisoning..it would ruin my gut flora long before that xD

I know I'll never be touching general hydro again..miracle grow is safer for god's sake xD

And it is nice to see more people concerned with what's actually in what they feed their plants...like I said, I only use ferts approved for food production :smile:

You are correct though, your chem grown product if adequately flushed is indeed a cleaner end product than mine....I'm just lazy and mine is more than clean enough for me lol.

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 05:17 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815129 - 06/16/16 05:31 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I questioned weather ferts for food production had standards I'd consider acceptable lol. Apparently I do consider them acceptable tho that's good to see

My stuff really isn't gonna be any cleaner than yours except for nickle content lmao what do ya know..

It's just me and u bro, most people aren't too into the data I post lmao but hey I tried

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815133 - 06/16/16 05:47 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

It bothers me roots organics markets directly to the medical market.

And it bothers me general hydro does the same and miracle grow market directly to vege gardeners...sickens me tbh

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 05:48 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815136 - 06/16/16 06:34 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Well the blue berry may give me a run for my money lol I hoped I wouldn't have issues this soon w her kinda expected something tho bb being a more advanced strain to grow..

The last picture shows canoeing, cause I'm unsure? ??

The other pics may or may not be related to the canoeing. I think the other pics may be ozone damage

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 06:39 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815138 - 06/16/16 07:40 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Whats you solution ph and whats your runoff ph? Looking at those leaves I bet youll find your answer somewhere in there.

Only other things ive seen do that are massive overwatering for extended periods, fungal infection, or some sort of pest problem. Doesnt look like a deficiency or overabundance to me

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815142 - 06/16/16 08:03 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I'm more concerned with the canoeing

The other pics I'm almost positive are from ozone damage

I spray with ozonated water as a pesticide. Almost certain That's what the greying in the leaves is from u see in the three other pics. Mainly concerned with the canoeing I'm seeing just starting...

The water collects up a lot on the bottom leaves of the BB plants when I spray w ozonated water. Due to the leaves pointing downward naturally.. then the leaves stuck together which I'm thinking prevents the ozone from dissipating which burns the leaves a bit. Orrrr the ozone concentration is a bit high but I don't think so..

Ph going in is 6.5 give or take a hair

Runoff ph Is 6.2 Just Checked It Had Some Runoff From Today Hadn't Poured Out Of The Cup Yet

I'm sure I'm not over watering, I have hella perlite in the mix and last night she got dried out a hair and a few pistal tips turned orange :mad2: (I've Been Keeping A Very Close Eye lol)

Funeral out state got in the way of me getting water on time... lol I need an ro filter at home..

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 08:09 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815143 - 06/16/16 08:10 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Have never used ozone water lol....no help there. I only inact pest control when I see pests whic is almost never during summer, they seem to prefer being outside where t here is unlimited food lol

As for canoeing/leaf cupping isnt that too a sign of over abundant n2?

Am probably wrong there, thats a problem I havnt seen in a while..and you older growth doesnt Look too dark...usually n2 overdose mean dark as hell old growth...idk lol

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 08:12 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815152 - 06/16/16 10:59 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Well time to research

BB is supposed to be a trickier strain

I'll update w my findings on this canoeing

The bb is frosting up day 17 she is an early one it seems. Early or super frosty I'm guessing

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815153 - 06/16/16 11:36 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

My lanky queen does that, starts the trichs at about 14-16 days into flower and builds steady. She is an 8 week strain. is really REALLY potent

My fatass queen just builds buds until 2-3 weeks from harvest, then starts throwing trichs super quick. Is a 7 week strain, mega couch lock, is actually my preferred one even though not as potent, i like the buzz more and she always out yeilds the lankies by a good bit

I still find it a difficult swallow that both are the same cross from the same two parents xD I have three fat indica dom phenos present in the seed, one of those being a little bit too stretchy between nodes for my liking, then my sativa dom recessive lanky lol

sad my baseed beast was a male, was hoping to cross it with my afghani pollen as well to make a new first gen cross with many phenos to choose from

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 11:38 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815164 - 06/17/16 08:23 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Check this breeding method out :smile:

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/754391/page/1

I wish I had some pollen atm...

Struck a trade w a guy for some months ago he never sent me any pollen ass hole..

My buddy is flowering some white widow and some blue berry males atm so this fall I can make first seeds :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/17/16 08:50 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815166 - 06/17/16 12:39 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

All my nutrients are pre loaded into my soil mix so I just buy 24 packs of neutral spring water for $4 and just add water lol, drainage sits at 6.8 ph, water input is 7 neutral at about 10 ppm dissolved solids. Used to blend my own super soils when i first went away from roots organics, (went to rooots from cheap chem ferts including GH) but the pre made organics are getting WAY better than they used to be...is basically a prebalanced soil ecosystem in a bag lol. Has everything I used to blend into my super soils already in it. (I do add some small amounts of rock mineral dust and hardwood ash still though)

As for breeding, I did a single dip with a tiny paintbrush and that single dip was enough to impregnate about 50 calyxes...a little pollen goes a LONG way. Had to be careful as I want my lanky queen to remain pure sensi, I still have her as a clone mother in the basement under a t8 fixture. Not gonna breed a lanky clone until im ready to ditch the mother or give her away lol

And I dont like to stableize too much like in that thread, inbreeding NOTICEABLY damages yeild even though it produces a more consistent seed. It also leaves less genetic defense to fall back on in the presense of pests or fungal infection. my preferred method is find an F1 thats subject to and maintains hybrid vigor. Im growing for personal consumtion, not for perfectly consistent seeds I can make a profit on lol...after I ind my f1 I like I usually run a mother plant with clones, back crossing to stableize phenotypes drops yeilds pretty dramatically over f1's with hybrid vigor present. Escially when dealing with heavy indicas. If it wasnt for maintaining hybrid vigor my fatasses yeilds wouldnt be near the lanky sativa dom at the same age...but her yeilds are actually more on average :smile: the backcross I just did with a non dir ed ctly related afghani is seeing if I can find one that flowers out even faster lol...without losing the benefit f1's with hybrid vigor have on yeild

Ime, f1s are the easiest to grow, by far, have the best yields, and the most diversity in phenotypes to chose from (I consider the last one a positive, most consider multiple phenos a negative though) But I can see exactly why someone would want the consistency backcrossing provides

Fully aware I type lol way too much

Edited by Milktruck (06/17/16 01:36 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815167 - 06/17/16 01:49 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Very interesting

Im fully aware of hybrid vigor. No personal experience with it tho

However, this again was a light bulb for me. Ty again

Makes a lot of sense, if u lose yeild with stabilization it's not so appealing to me. However, a stable strain u have the ability to NEVER lose. Clone only F1 hybrids can't really be backed up in a guaranteed manner. Like u can w fungi. I've been told the highest yielding fungi a particular grower was able to obtain was an f2 clone... hybrid vigor I assumed in thay case. 2 oz per qt jar he got w that pheno..

Closet you could come to backing up a clone only strain is if it ever goes south u take a clone or many and propionate them in vitro. That should do that me trick if ur well practiced prior to the event

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815168 - 06/17/16 02:00 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Thats definitely a problem, although a few friends of mine turned some of my first gen clones I.to mothers. Four so far, Was trying to get a bit of redundancy as best I could lol.

I do see benefits to backcrossing to stableize, I actually took my two favorite, quite stable, homogenous strains to make the cross im picking through right now. Only found three phenos in the seedsman afghani regulars. And the feminized special queen was UNBELIEVALE for the price. Ive popped about a dozen, not a single hermie, and have yet to see a second phenotype. Marketed at 16% thc only but idc, was rediculous in potency for a 7 week skunky hybrid. Yeilds coulda been better though.

Edited by Milktruck (06/17/16 02:13 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815170 - 06/17/16 02:37 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting, Thats why I'm after stable strains. Or creating my own

I'm ASSUMING two stable strains crossed together will be better than crossing two diff f1s.. orrr crossing an F1 and an f2 or f3?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/17/16 02:38 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815171 - 06/17/16 03:01 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I thought it would but not really...I got like five phenos now that my outdoor is flowering early lol. And the reason I call my recessive lanky recessive, is because it looks more like a skunk than the half skunk momma, which was crossed with one of the only true pure indica's left. So its calling back to genes present in the grandparentsor maybe even farther back. The cross just cave it ample ground to express the latent recessive qurikiness of the parents...

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815185 - 06/17/16 03:51 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

U have lost me there a bit lol

But pure indica, last left hmmmm

I have a fucking incredible it'd supposed to be a pure indica but what do I know yet lpl

So milktruck, what kinda soil do u use for indoors??

All the grow shop soils I cannot seem to find a heavy toxic metals analysis on...

So, if I were to get food grade soil like u do I could rest assured it's quality soil :smile:

I got thrips from a bag of happy from I'm pretty sure recently that's why I've been spraying ozone. No residues tho w the ozone. No resides except the reside which is present in the h2o u used to ozonate

I use happy frog in veg, or lately switched to nectar of the gods soil..

Then I use promix bx cut with perlite in flower. The promix is hopefully inert and free of heavy metals..

So hopefully my only concern is the veg soil

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/17/16 04:01 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815188 - 06/17/16 04:06 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Lol, just saying its across between a half skunk half Afghani, and a pure indica Afghani from seedsman. Both very stable strains, the special queen being unbelievably stable.

But for whatever reason the offspring range from pure indica looking plants, almost identical to the father, to mutts (like my fatass queen), to what looks like pure skunks (like my lanky queen) and strangely almost none look just like the uber-stable mother (special queen) which I thought to begin with being the mother and so stable would be the dominant characteristic, the only thing they really get from momma is above average potency and those downward angled bud leaves

And my outdoor is going into flower before the June solstice, so I'm calling it a new fast flowering pheno at the moment

Edited by Milktruck (06/17/16 04:22 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815189 - 06/17/16 04:21 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Lol I see I was thinking that was a rather large statement lol

Makes sense now

I'm told a root stock aka seed plant... will have dominance over the clone plant...

So most often ur male will carry the dominance if u will..

But if u clone ur male, and use the pollen from the clone it won't have such dominance I'M TOLD

I have no personal experience with this yet

Perhaps try using a seed plant female, and a seed plant male to get a nice mix. Or clones of them both.

If u want ur mom to carry dominance maybe it needs to be a seed plant, and the male plant need to be a clone??

Worth a shot maybe

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/17/16 04:25 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815198 - 06/17/16 06:25 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Both of the parents of my current cross WERE from seed lol... I have no real explanation for the recessive genes, but since the afghani is an old, strong, original landrace it may just have a very robust genome. Which Im guessing is why the majority of the seed just look loke yeildier and taller than average indicas.

Currently, my fatass clone has been pollenated with afghani pollen from a seed plant, so im expecting fairly robust indica phenotypes from that one...

still have about 100 of these afghani queen seeds though, so that one will stick around for a bit as well

Edited by Milktruck (06/17/16 06:27 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815259 - 06/18/16 04:25 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Most these pics are showing the agent orange she is the big talllll girl

Some pics are close ups of my fucking incredible. The growth tip of concern that I thought might be a set of balls popping definitely is not balls. It's a fucking growth tip popping out right next to a sex node on the main stalk... weird...

Then one pic shows the second set of branching on the fucking incredible again

U can see the blue night(front ri gh t) and the fucking incredible(back right) and then the blue berry budding along nicely in the back left.

The blue berry is gonna get here first dose of sugars at week three. Rather than week 4 since she is frosty and trying to swell already thoughts??

The agent orange is done stretching thankfully she couldn't have been much of a closer fit.. she came close to topping out lol can't wait to see her fill in..

Edited by Nevar44 (06/19/16 11:02 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815262 - 06/18/16 05:36 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Man, I love to see sativa doms next to indica Doms...they just complement each other's asthetic so nicely.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815296 - 06/19/16 11:06 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

:smile:

I think the blueberry is maybe ready for the sugars already one week early...

Normally u add the molasses bottle at week four but I think week three is appropriate for the bb

Maybe that's why she is throwing a few leaves up I'm thinkin ima find out lol...

I'll get a better pic of the growth tip next to the sex node on the main stalk which is totally outta place if u asked me

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/19/16 11:10 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815309 - 06/19/16 12:02 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

What's the exact purpose of molasses again? Have never used it.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815328 - 06/19/16 03:32 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Well I'm not using straight molasses but I'm using the cutting edge sugaree.

Which amounts to molasses

The sugars in the end cycle, are to keep the microorganisms feeding and active all the way through flower. The way I understand it at least.. the activety of the microorganisms and the volatile organic compounds produced stimulates the plant to keep taking up sugars and to keep taking up iron also.

This I leaned from this link

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/806674/page/1.

I've read lots of books on fungi, NONE on plants yet. Although I've gotten some good plant books to study so I'm not exactly what I'm talking about lol

This sugaree, is NOT just molasses. It's sugars that includes molasses and also has other unknown ingredients that are formulated for fruits with sweeter terpene profiles.

Cutting edge, also makes "sour dee".

Sour dee is the same thing, sugars for the last four weeks.... but sour dee is formulated for your more earthy skunky terpene profile plants.

I wonder what they add to get that result out of those products. I'm told sour dee when used on deisle strains ect will have the neighbors two miles away knocking on ur door about the smell

Wish I could afford the bottle of sour dee atm lol. Guess I'm just gonna run sugaree until it's gone

Edited by Nevar44 (06/19/16 04:17 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815333 - 06/19/16 06:21 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

That plant is gonna out yeild my puny indoor queens by soooooo much xD....is so much bigger. Mine only vegged three weeks from Popping the seed lol. My outdoor even is probably only gonna yeild a couple zips if all goes well lol

And Good to know...ive never had an issue with keeping my soil flora and fauna alive though...when I cut I can usually still see active fungal cultures on all the roots.

And your little growths under the internodes are nothing to worry about...

My fatass queen does the same thing...look close at the node in the center of this pic...it grew a new shoot at its base as well, NOT a hermie top, is shooting more frosty female calyxes :smile: in fact her mother plant made one of these before a preflower after the 12/12 switch and she almost got pulled as a male, I just decided to wait a few more days because it looked a little weird to be a ball. So glad I waited

I was sketched out by it at first too, but it looks like its just making another little nug lol...srry for crap pics...fatass has too many thick indica leaves out front and center to focus on the buds well (I think my next round fatass is gonna get more feed in its soil...should be developing faster than lanky but is actually slightly behind. Forgot how heavy of a feeder an indica like this can be. And the purple streak in the main stem tells me shes getting some cal-mag next watering :cool:

She actually did it in a few places...no nanners or balls that I can find so far

Edited by Milktruck (06/19/16 07:07 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815341 - 06/19/16 07:12 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

The sugaree is also a 0-0-2 so it's more K...

It's not quite about keeping the microorganisms alive.. but keeping them active

In that link, he covers molasses at the end after yucca and b vitamins...

It's basically forces ur plant into storing more sugars than normal and uptaking more iron than normal according to how he explains it

Most nutrients have something similar for end flower cycle

As far as the weird growths on my pure indica... I'm thinking maybe it's an indica trait??

I don't think it'll be a hermie, ive watched the growth progress and it just looks like it'll be a little bud lol.. I'm wondering if it'll sap energy of provide more nice buds... I'm leaning towards sapping energy so we will see if I leave then or chop then off. It's also doing it in a few diff places along w shooting two sets of branches in many places

I've seen growth like this in one other strain I grew also that I cut down early due to hermie

My plants are a little purple also I noticed today u can maybe see in the pics I'm not sure if u can or not

I'm expecting 1/2-1 lb off each plant at least. Prob more like a hp off the indicas I'm guessing. It's my second grow so I dunno lol

I vegged until mine were all about 1' tall. I vegged until I could tell the sex basically then flowered asap. I wait to see sex in veg. I do not force sex my plants by putting them into flower

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/19/16 07:14 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815344 - 06/19/16 08:13 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Hadn't thought of that...didn't connect 2 and 2 and realize it was on your pure indica.

Good observation maybe, but I'm sure I can find a hybrid that'll do it lol. My fatass takes at least 90% of its characteristics directly from its pure Afghani landrace father. Is about as indica as it gets lol. According to seeds man it is THE indica, whatever the implies :lol:

As far as I'm concerned it just adds an extra little bud in an interesting place. Kinda like that pure SATIVA characteristic that sometimes makes a bud top form at a leaf apex...this trait means "holy shit the sativa is strong in this one, expect 16 week flowering and damn near psychedelic high". But I've heard faster pure Sativa's like green crack and some hazes will sometimes do it as well***NOT my pics****

Maybe our little weird tops mean " the indica is strong in this one" :lol:

Edited by Milktruck (06/19/16 08:16 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815353 - 06/19/16 10:18 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

As long as it's not out of the normal I'm happy I was slightly worried.. having dealt w soo many herms lately lol... and it being my second grow ever

Hey does ur afghani taste like pine trees? I'm after that strain love that flavor :smile:

I have a green crack bag seed from cali in veg atm it's blowing up quick getting big leaves prob gonna give it away tho lol..

The way I was taught to train plants was as follows... (I would prob suck competitively soil mix wise and nutrient line wise if I wasn't guided by a guru so kindly...)

To start never top. Never.

Trim off the suckers... (the little flower sights thay don't pop into nice big flower sights and stay small..)

Trim all suckers off.

Scrog, sog, super cropping, ect all those diff training methods are for short ceilings.

Trim the suckers, the plant will direct the energy into flower sights w multi lane highways (all the bigger flower sights..)

Soooo, I'm prob gonna trim off all the little odd growths so the plant can direct it's energy somewhere where it has potential to get big :smile:

Just my thoughts at least :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815354 - 06/19/16 10:46 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Yea it smells of pine a bit, the fatass phenos in my afghani queens nail that pungent musty piney smell right on the head though, they're just not much to look at until the last couple weeks of flower really, they make lots of fan leaves.

And i think im gonna let my fatass over ripen a bt to see if i can get it to throw a stress banana, and ima pollenate a couple calyxes on the outdoor plant to make a couple feminized F2 fatass queens for a buddy that only has room to run one plant at a time :cool:

the best tasting piney-musty strain ive ever grown has been White Thunder from Kera seeds, the short dense phenotype, i got the same 3 repeatedly..two tall fruity and a short dense piney one.

i lolipop all my little sucker buds as well...and agree with pretty much all of that, but I disagree with the no topping statement, strongly lol

if topping is done before the plant preflowers (shows sex) and goes to alternating nodes instead of symmetrical it ONLY increases your end yield, i promise you lol. try it on one plant and see for yourself, if the plant is in veg with symmetrical nodes topping doesnt slow it down at all. All of the growth auxin is redirected to the newest growth farthest from the ground within a few hours, growth isnt stalled... all plants work this way if dicots like cannabis. you wont have that massive main cola and those smaller side colas, you will have a much more even canopy filled with medium sized colas (obviously vegging longer means larger colas) my plants are tiny inside because im working in a much smaller space than normal and am only able to run one of my t5s atm, couldnt veg longer than 3 weeks

i NEVER top after i see a staggered node or a preflower, after that i only ever do very light lst, enough to open the plant up a bit, if you look close on all my plants, all the topping is done early on in the first few leaaf sets, right after the plant gets settled into veg, the way i look at it topping is fine, but you only have like a 2 week window to do it, i personally think its an evolutionarily beneficial response to have when young plants get damaged or partially eaten close to the ground when still small, which in the wild happens to almost every single baby plant that starts growing, the surviving plants that respond and still reproduce well are naturally selected for in a that enviroment by passing on more genetics to the following season.

Edited by Milktruck (06/19/16 11:21 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815357 - 06/19/16 11:28 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I may try it out in time

My teacher really stresses NOT to ever top under any circumstances

Love piney tasting herbs :smile:

I think from the time the seeds sprouted to the time I flower is about 1.5months not sure... so 1.5 month veg time

Magash explains how to make femanized seeds here :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:33 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: blue berry x & blue knight *DELETED* [Re: Nevar44]
    #815358 - 06/20/16 12:36 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Milktruck

Reason for deletion: taking unnecessary space

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 12:47 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815363 - 06/20/16 08:46 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:32 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815365 - 06/20/16 10:54 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

The bb's canoeing went away after I gave her half a dose of the sugaree. So today I'll give her a full dose :smile:

Dunno if u can tell it's gone away in the pics

Here is the agent orange just noticed the caylxes turning purple!?

My rooms 74-75 at night and 77-83 during the day

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/20/16 11:37 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815376 - 06/20/16 02:21 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 03:27 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815380 - 06/20/16 03:34 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry for double post but I wanted to keep these thoughts as separate as possible.

So if your feeding root zone bacteria with simple sugars and your main fertilizer is chemical does this imply your using chem and organic nutrients in tandem during flower?

NICE!!!! :super:  haven't seen many people do that with results that look this nice

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 03:36 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815390 - 06/20/16 05:37 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I'm using cutting edge

I'm not sure if one would call it organic with synthetics... I cam provide pictures of the bottles tho lol??

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:35 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815391 - 06/20/16 05:58 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 06:04 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815392 - 06/20/16 06:04 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:35 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815393 - 06/20/16 06:05 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 06:08 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815395 - 06/20/16 06:09 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:36 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: blue berry x & blue knight *DELETED* [Re: Milktruck]
    #815396 - 06/20/16 06:10 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815397 - 06/20/16 06:11 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815398 - 06/20/16 06:16 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 06:25 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815399 - 06/20/16 06:24 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815400 - 06/20/16 06:27 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 06:28 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815401 - 06/20/16 06:31 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:37 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815402 - 06/20/16 06:33 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 06:38 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815405 - 06/20/16 06:41 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:30 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815408 - 06/20/16 06:55 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:31 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815409 - 06/20/16 07:16 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:31 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815417 - 06/20/16 08:30 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by Milktruck (06/20/16 11:34 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815430 - 06/20/16 11:35 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Nevar44

Reason for deletion: Too much talk not enough proof.

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:29 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Nevar44] * 1
    #815431 - 06/20/16 11:46 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

On a lighter note..

Few pics of the AO tied many branches down to get lil more light but mainly to prevent them from growing into shit and each other and not be growing into the tent.... got em all freed up...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815433 - 06/21/16 12:18 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

gonna be some fat colas there for sure! been almost a year since ive seen a stem that thick in person lol

deleted all my negative comments to not spam a perfectly good grow log if youll do the same lol, will return them if you dont return the courtesy xD

Edited by Milktruck (06/21/16 12:19 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815434 - 06/21/16 12:20 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Not a problem bro I had thought to do the same

I don't see where u deleted any comments, not that it matters

So that leaves me unsure of which comments ud like me to delete

I say we delete the entire conversation I never intended to share what I did share here

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 12:24 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815435 - 06/21/16 12:22 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

adding multiple lights in less space then the decay of their reach DOES increase yeild exponentially, but ill stick to my guns untill i see someone pull more than 3 from a single lonely 1k by itself...2-3 IS doable, i do not deny that lol

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815436 - 06/21/16 12:28 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
Not a problem bro I had thought to do the same

I don't see where u deleted any comments, not that it matters

So that leaves me unsure of which comments ud like me to delete

I say we delete the entire conversation I never intended to share what I did share here

srry took me a minute to get through them, made me type a reason for every single one, i enteree that comment before i started deleting them, didnt expect a reply so quick

Edited by Milktruck (06/21/16 12:29 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815437 - 06/21/16 12:28 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

He initially said, 4-5 I should be able to pull. But two to three no prob he said honestly

And he used two 1000w de cooled w a 10 inch fan and a carbon filter w eight in fan.. so it only took him two lights to produce the figures stated...

I don't expect to get 4-5 until next year, MAYBE lol only time can tell. He told me I will be able to amd I believe that

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815438 - 06/21/16 12:35 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

2-3 is doable, ive seen that done, but if you are pulling 4-5 pounds from a single 1k bulb next year and can convince me there is no hoodwinkery in images used to prove it and what not then......

i sat here for like 3 mins trying to figure out what my reaction would be...couldnt come up with anything, so would probably just be speachless, and you would probably have a convert

until then as you can probably tell, i am HIGHLY skeptical...hope you got some sort of epic 1000+ gram/meter/2 yeilder up your sleeve

also, what does your signature mean by reishi for cannabis?

Edited by Milktruck (06/21/16 12:39 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815439 - 06/21/16 12:39 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Understandably so I'll keep u posted :smile: wish me luck lol

I believe reishi may be an amazing companion planting species for cannabis. I came across some guys claiming so online... I've yet to experiment but am eager to do so if ud like a reishi culture for free I'll semd u one I don't have outdoor space to experiment yet

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815440 - 06/21/16 12:51 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

how so? as a mycorhyzal fungi or something? ill be interested for sure depending on what you mean by a companion species lol.

i kinda thought the signature was referring to the two species benefits when concerning cancer, thought you were saying reishi was better or something..which may actually be true, not much research there yet lol

also, ive come close to 1 gram per watt in fluorescent somewhat reliably and repeatably with two strains in particular not including my fatass queen (thats a hard thing to do under t5's, even harder with CFL), world of seeds nl x BB and Paradise Dela-Haze, ones indica dom, the other sativa dom, they may be worth looking into. both id HIGHLY recommend for yeild outside f1's if wanting stable gene pools. the nl x bb actually out yeilds my fatass ( evenwhen fatass is unpollenated and correctly nuted) was the only non f1 ive had in my box that does, would still be around but im not a fan of cloning femenized plants, it seemed to bump up my hermie rate quite a bit which now is back to zero again lol

theres a video somewhere on youtube of a fucking MASSIVE nl x bb under a 600 watt hps in DWC, is a ridiculous thing to look at xD

and on another note, your sativa dom destroys mine (lanky queen pheno) in terms of resin production lol. she is a keeper for SURE. hope you got a clone or two off her before the flower cycle :wink: i think Lanky's willingness to trich out on the fan leaves might have been impacted by the afghani in her lineage, the afghani's tend to just wanna throw out trichomes on calyxes and keep the fan leaves bare, which sucks for hash making, but damn, the buds are usually worth that loss.

And im probably gonna take your advice on adding more perlite, im not completely closed off to new suggestions xD, next round im probably going to double the size of my pots (going down to 1 gallon was a bad idea this round, lanky queen is getting root bound  :uhoh: ) and use about half perlite instead of 1 part in the mix of 5. Going to keep the coir/compost/jobe's/minerals base though for the time being, loving the lack of flies/gnats and very little maintenence is involved. My plants are perfectly healthy but i know they could be growing a bit faster than they are. Especially the fatass. And the drooping after a thorough watering is definately a sign of not quite enough air exchange in the soil

my ultimate goal is 1+g per watt with a "just add water" soil mix

Edited by Milktruck (06/21/16 01:43 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815453 - 06/21/16 09:22 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Well, not as a mychorizal companion planting.. That'd be quite difficult since we're speaking of mychorizal mushroom which take a lot of time to establish themselves and are quite hard to cultivate..

In Paul stamets book mycelium running he had done companion planting experiments with several diff mushroom species and several diff veggies..

To say the least, he found that brussel sprouts "companion planted" with a certain species of oyster mushroom increased yeilds hugely.. I think if I'm not mistaken it was the Elm oyster..

Some oyster species actually decreased yeilds of the brussel sprouts.. BUT the Elm oyster doubled their yeilds... they went from being the size of a quarter to the size of a fifty cent piece...

It's hard to find info on companion planting with fungi. It's new, and being studied atm as we speak. There is a book coming out I have high hopes for.. called "mycelial mayhem"...

No one can or will explain what goes on with companion planting w fungi. They don't want to discuss it..

I searched hard, never found anything..

Then one day on a live thread o caught the owners of "dragon fly earth" stating reishi is the one u wanna use for cannabis..

I dunno if it's the polysaccharides being released into the soil from the fungi, or if it's the way the fungi sets the stage for soil microbiome species activety, or what but soon we will have a chart showing what species of fungi increase yeilds of what plants...

I definitely clones my AO :smile: I cloned all my plants so if I like em I don't lose em..

The AO came from my guru. He says it's the first AO line ever made twenty yrs back or however long. He crossed it w a male, says this cross has huge trich potential to say the least. He gave it to me for breeding purposes so I could use the male I got outta the seeds he gave me :smile: I've yet to get a male, have about 13 seeds left outta twenty.

The AO is highly prized to me for that reason, I wanna cross her w many strains. I have high hopes for her. Getting all excited now seeing her caylxes swell and turn purple already :smile: It's possibly one of my gurus best strains I might imagine, which he passed to me for breeding so we can improve the global gene pool in my eyes :smile:

When I get a male I'll trade u pollen, won't be this yr tho maybe next year :/

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 09:34 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815454 - 06/21/16 09:46 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

If I was personally using your soil mixture...

I wish I could explain the perlite additive scientifically.. but basically when I add half perlite... I can wayer my plants until they've fully saturated and the pot cannot hold any more water. Even then the plants won't droop at all. They have enough oxygen to breath still is how I imagine it. I use #3 or #4 perlite so far. Liked to size of the #3 more so..

It would seem a more coarse perlite would airate better than a finer grade.. the number four looked almost too big to me but I bought it and used it on my fucking incredible and my blue knight.

The f.i. I thought I added too much perlite at first with the number four stuff. but nahhhh.. I fill a fifteen gallon pot basically half full of perlite hair less. Then add promix bx to fill the pot the rest of the way. Seems to be just about right..

In the future tho I'll decrease the amount of perlite slightly for big sativas like my ao .. she is drinking a lot.. but indicas like my bb I'll possibly fill the pot a hair over half full. Learned thag this round, it's my first time growing an indica plant :smile:

I do think the form of potassium matters a lot also. I noticed with cutting edge they seem to have a well balanced magnesium phosphate to potassium sulfate ratio. Along with a nitrate nitrogen and ammonical nitrogen ratio which I haven't noticed elsewhere..

Purely me speculating tho I cannot back up my hunches I am not versed in the plant growing field yet. I'm only well versed when it comes to fungi lol

Also, cutting edge creates a "swing feeding" system which I think helps a lot also.

Check out the link he describes the swing feeding system.. just to save me typing..

It'll be interesting to see how ur perlite run goes

Ty for the strain info, I do realize I'll need some high yielding phenos if I'm gonna reach that High I'd imagine. The AO I got from guru tho and I'll be growing it probably just how it was grown when it was bred dunno if that'll matter like it does w fungi lol..

1g per watt w floros, and in a super soil mix if u will.. would be plenty aye.. when I've as told this recipe I said man ima have to give a lot of herb away if I yeilds that high! Lol I only grow for personal not to sell

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 10:48 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815461 - 06/21/16 10:49 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Yea I like this mix, and I guess its technically a super soil, has everything the plant needs once the minerals d shit are added lol. I just think making the mix a bit lighter with perlite will help the growth rates and keep them from drooping when I water.

I hcould have done a lot better with this round of indor plants,  but am pleased how they are doing with how little effort ive put in.

My outdoor is where im really hoping to pull a yeild thats not shit xD, shooting for 2-3 ounces there, she seems to be flowering earlier than I wanted though xD..my two indoors together MIGHT bust a zip when dry lolol...the indoors are only 12 inches tall lol

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815465 - 06/21/16 11:18 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Lol as long as u get enough right who cares about yeilds really

I've heard that when root bound... plants OUTSIDE will go to flower.. maybe thats what's happening?

I'm prob gonna want to alter my program when I start breeding. So I can have more manageable mobile plants for pollenation. Can't really lift one of those plants outta the room to pollenate it lol. So I'll be sacrificing yeilds for breeding. In my breeding box at least. Never done any outdoor but kinda can't wait to apply what I was taught to an outdoor scenario :smile:

When I get olllld and lazy and can't mix up nutrients anymore lmao.. I'll remember ur jobes/food grade set up it'll be beautiful :smile:

Can't beat the simplicity of it. I bet ur herbs regardless of yeilds TASTE better than super soil someone could go buy. Just cause u use food grade stuff

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 11:27 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815485 - 06/21/16 02:05 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Are you implying I'm lazy???? Because you sir are correct.

And I actually think organic tasting better over well flushed chem is a myth... Have done both and both taste and burn fantastic, and chem actually has better yields, just got make sure you get a good flush

The plant outside is in ground, can't get root bound lol, shis s planted on asmall flood plain near a creek bed that gets rich, dark loamy deposits after ever rainstorm, i barely ever touch my outdoor plants with anything but some handfuls of the jobes and goat shit. Almost never even water, dont need to here, climate and soil is just about perfect. Pretty sure its just a fast flowering pheno. Showing no signs of stress so far. Its just doing what it do. Only expecting a couple ounces realistically, started her a bit later than I should have, she popped at the end of April. I'm usually putting out ten inch clones around then...good news though..

Outdoor queen already throwing glandular trichomes on some of the fan leaves lol

And I'd have better yeilds if I vegged a bit longer, about double per plant usually over what my current two indoors will do. And I did something wrong with my fatass this round indoors, think I only did one cup of the feed instead of two by accident maybe.

And I've never heard of a single person going past 1g/watt from t5 or cfl....lots of lumens but they are spread out over too large an area for anything more than that, but is very even distribution of light and pleasing to the eye. And I don't smoke every day, what I do more than supplies my demand for the herb :wink: which all one could ever hope for

Edited by Milktruck (06/21/16 03:34 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815507 - 06/21/16 09:04 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Nah not implying ur lazy lol

I think people have to flush longer w synthetics cause they r using the WRONG synthetics...

With my cutting edge I flushed 8 days it burned amazing. Not hot or peppery at all. I plan to do a 7 day flush as reccomended this time.

The prob with some synthetics is they r high in zinc and heavy metals that u end up tasting I think so flushing longer helps w that

But if u use a good clean synthetic line (there aren't many) u will be good :smile:

I wonder if this is considered food grade..?

Arsenic- 2.26 ppm

Cadmium- 0.5 ppm

Cobalt- 4 ppm

Mercury- 0.05 ppm

Molybdenum- 17.7ppm

Nickle- 2ppm

Lead- 10 ppm

Selenium- 1ppm

Zinc- 281.9 ppm

That's the cutting edge lines analysis. All the bottles added up that I use

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 09:15 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815508 - 06/21/16 09:43 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I only mean about a week by "good long flush" lol

And im not sure...laws reguarding regulation of chemical fertilizers tend to be much different lol. It even varies by state in some situations.

They can sell miracle grow for tomatos and what not so who knows, I dont feel like researching something that is irrelevant concerning me.

And I may have to bust out the roots buddha bloom to finish off my fatass, think I did something wrong in the mix somewhere, her buds are way too wispy compared to where the last clone I ran looked at this point.

Im not growing as much as I used to so im tending to try and minimize effort involved, have switched gears to a lot of other ethnobotanicals , so yes, where cannabis is concerned I am being quite lazy now a days :3

Edited by Milktruck (06/21/16 09:59 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #815509 - 06/21/16 10:40 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I feel I missed something so many edited posts... plants looking nice bud!

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #815517 - 06/22/16 09:07 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Ty :smile:

U did miss something, it's something I'll share w anyone.. but most will have pre biased opinion on why it cannot work and is not possible. I however had NOT the ability to hold a biased opinion cause I couldn't compare the data to anything recent. Me not being a grower..

I was asked to pay it forward tho...

Technically tho, all u missed was the data barely anyone belives.. majority of the info I'd share tho... has already been stated in my thread here. I just left out the data.. cause it's unbelievable

I'm hoping my yeilds will speak for themselves to say the least.

I'll gladly show and tell anyone how to do so if they desire, come the end of my grow log

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815527 - 06/22/16 12:17 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

The AO is uncurling now, so I gave her a lil bump of N again. I do not want the curling completely gone. The curling to me, is good.  Keeping that curling in balance I think will get the secondary metabolite content up hopefully :smile:

So I gave the BB more N also. I'm talking .5-1.5 ml grow formula. I was giving them two ml and they curled to much so...

People say the BB can't handle as much nutrients but this one can. More than my ao in fact it seems

The bb WAS getting over watered I think also, which tells me I need to add more perlite for her next time. Been giving her lil longer than 24 hrs between each feed/watering. I feed full strength every watering

First two pics r blue knight, 2nd two r F.I.

Stem pics from few days ago. My BD had an enormous stem but go figure lol its BD. Interested to see how big these stems get. Way too excited here lmao

Day 24 in flower I believe, for The BB and the AO

F.i. is a week or so in same w bk

It looks like the AO is gonna eat the light in last picture lol :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (06/22/16 09:31 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815538 - 06/22/16 02:34 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
I feel I missed something so many edited posts... plants looking nice bud!

You just missed a back and forth and a lot of talk around opinions on a subject neither one of us can back up...YET anyway....lol.

You would probably be skeptical like I am, but interested in seeing what happens, so might as well just stick around and watch his grow :wink:

Youll figure out what was in the deleted posts over time lololol

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815669 - 06/24/16 10:45 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

This is the BB phosphorus deficiency or over watering or??

Leaning towards over watering

Second set of pics is the AO, leaning towards over watering..?

My only other thought is she is ready for more K?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/24/16 11:42 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815697 - 06/24/16 02:36 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

When Ive overwatered, my plants just droop down for a day or so. They usually don't have sections go unhealthy or necrotic until they've been in that condistion days at a time...I don't THINK that is over watering but I could be wrong. Things tend to be a bit more exaggerated and happen faster in soilless. I've only ever done a soilless coir bucket once lol and had unstable ph problems the entire grow.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815710 - 06/24/16 04:21 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Well shucks way to throw a wrench in my plans lol jk jk

I dunno what it is, I think it's deficiency if it's not over watering

Hopefully I'll pin it down soon

Maybe it's under watering but I kinda doubt that.. sm possibility I'm waiting hair too long to water AND over watering a hair lol?

The brown splotches are crispy and dry  not soggy..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/24/16 05:26 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815712 - 06/24/16 05:30 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

time to break out the ozone generator lol man I've been using that thing for everything it destroyed the mold on my shower curtains I was about to go buy a new one but tried to spray it down instead and wow it just wiped right off it has already paid for its self lol but yea I haven't seen over watering do that to leaves I have seen fungus gnats do that but it's easy to know when you got those guys but maybe another type of fungi or bacteria would be my guess I would treat medium with ozone first and let dry out a bit after if still no change its a nutes issue

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815714 - 06/24/16 05:45 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'd prefer to not ozonate the soil via soil drench..

But might be a good idea, I'm finecky.. don't wanna kill my mycos although ozone is said to be gentle enough NOT to kill the mycos and beneficial but thag statement just doesn't make sense to me...

Lol Maybe the ozone is the cure glad ur loving it

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815715 - 06/24/16 06:26 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

yea I don't think it will keep any fungi or bacteria alive after treatment I just went over your pics again I hate to be this guy but worst case tobacco mosaic and I don't know of any treatment I hope it's not but they look really similar to plants I had to pull ages ago I asked uncle Google for some pics and there are some similarities but I would save that till your stumped there is still troubleshooting to be done... you could always try nutes first

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815732 - 06/24/16 11:32 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Been watching things close past few days, since noticing the yellowing on the AO.

I think its from watering too late, their getting dried out. Which could only mean I added too much perlite to the promix. So I'll handle it accordingly this round and get the perlite ratio dialed in next time. Buns me out cause I realized this after I transplanted my lavendar kush into a pot w maybe more perlite lol.

But I'll know what to do If she starts getting dried out.. assuming that's what's going on. Signs are pointing to that tho

I'm doubting root rot, although it's a sm possibility. The water would stink tho w root rot I'm pretty sure and it doesn't???

I gave the AO a half shot of sugaree. So maybe that'll do the trick which would mean deficiency. We shall see

Figured giving half shot of sugaree was better than soil soak w ozonated water. Rule out that first. Do soil soak w ozonated water as last resort

Things are trucking along just fine, it's just the very bottom leaf on the AO. The BB it's slowly keeping up and affecting more leaves buts it's not too bad. Hopefully I'll get it nailed down

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815733 - 06/24/16 11:43 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

yea root rot smells like stagnant water and ass you would know

I hope so bud I'm sure you'll figure it trial and error is the name of the game

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815734 - 06/25/16 12:22 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

a plant with root rot tends to droop really badly, they show signs of over watering for a while before they start to die.

Root rot is VERY unlikely with that much perlite, underwatering is far more likely than root rot, and no, non hydro plants dont often smell bad when they have root rot until you pull then out of the pot and stick your nose in there xD. when i first started growing i had overwatering problems and root rot a lot, was just too eager of an individual at the time lol.

in hydro root rot smells like death, pure hydrogen sulfide from anaerobic bacteria grossness, usually plythium. BUT, In soil root rot is VERY often fungal, not bacterial, especially in organic mixes, and doesn't necesarilly have a smell at all. often in the wild when a mycorhyzal fungi like rusulla or some amanitas sense the nearing death of a host organism (in this case over watering/repeated flood) they begin to digest and decompose the host organism before any bacteria will get to it and if weather permits shoot out one last fruiting of fungal spores before they die.

weve had massive areas of pine forest here decimated by pine beetles, right before an infected patch of forest dies you see MASSIVE flushes of russulas and amanitas and when the trees die they usually fall over in wind in a single season because the mycorhyzal fungi have already consumed the root system....assuming it was a healthy tree to begin with anyway.

one year we had a tailwater damn open the over top flood gates for like a week, flooded about 8 feet up the normal bank of the river, lots of bank trees were submerged long enough in cold enough water to kill them, when the water went down all the mycorhyzal fungi that could fruit flushed massive amounts of fruit bodies, and within a year the trees fell over to begin becoming part of the surrounding ecosystem and feed other life.

if your root rot is smelly its not a natural form of root rot lol. which i suppose is to be expected in an unatural environment like an indoor hydroponics grow room, sterility is the best rout for chemical in hydro or soiless when i did that, rot in THOSE would smell like death/bellybutton lint. ever notice how when you come across a rotting plant outdoors or a rotting stump it doesnt smell bad, even when wet? when wet with plen ty of airflow it just rots quicker, thats fungal not bacterial

sorry for the rant and stories :lol: point is you dont have rot, but not all rot smells bad. it all really depends on your current method of growing

Edited by Milktruck (06/25/16 09:22 AM)

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#815736 - 06/25/16 05:49 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome post

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: ashfiken]
    #815742 - 06/25/16 09:11 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Ya I hear u on that

I've got so much perlite that it's b prob be hard to get any aneraorbic activety

Buuut, w my first plant..  the last week or so of flower I didn't know the plant stopped drinking mostly. I wasn't feeling the pot.. I just kept watering

The run off started to gain a nasty bacterial sorta smell. I noticed it after five to seven days roughly

That plant was in happy frog soil. Not soiless. Still tho, I think smelling the run off water can be a good Guage. If u notice a serious change in smell that's prob bad

The input is always appreciated milktruck, good stuff. I'd like to witness some of these epic mychorizal fruiting :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815746 - 06/25/16 09:27 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

they are the forest's cleanup crew lol. I have pics of the rusulla and amanita flushing along the river, somewhere anyway, will attempt to locate them, they are somewhere on an almost full 2 TB hard disk xD Kinda torn on them though, beautiful massive flushes of mushrooms, on the ground, but death above. Makes a nice bit of metaphorical yin-yang, all-flows imagery or something like that, you know what i mean :lol: Even if it was entirely a man made situation start to finish.

Had a LOT of Laughing Gyms flush from the dead woods the fallowing year's fall as well, im talking flushes by the thousands...too bad it takes like 10 gs of those and they are intensely bitter even when dry lololololol have never tried to eat them.

and yea, consistency during flower seems to be a good thing for the most part, any abrupt changes to smells or color of the drainage, or abrupt change in plant appearance, means a problem somewhere anyway...good luck and god speed!

Edited by Milktruck (06/25/16 09:47 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815761 - 06/25/16 01:35 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

For sure

I'm leaning towards UNDER watering due to recent observations. Was busy yesterday and watered the AO lil late.

Orrrr possibly the problem may be from NOT watering first thing when the lights come on. My watering schedule is all outta whack since it's my first time running this soil mix along w the first time dealing with these strains along w it being my first time dealing with sativas and indicas at once lmao

So I'm gonna try giving em a sm shot of water in the am first thing then water the rest of the gallon later when it's ready for the full watering.. next time I'll try to keep em on a schedule where I need to do full watering first thing when lights come on

Keep u guys posted

I rarely leave home or am gone long lol so I'll get er nailed down

The bb is fattening up nicely, getting excited

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/25/16 02:19 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815776 - 06/25/16 03:49 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Heres some pics I took last week right after when I let my lanky go a day too long under the lights before watering. You can see the bottom two fan leaves drooping a little (they had already pumped themselves back up a bit), and since theyre budless and they get less light and n2 during flower they get zapped really quick ad go yellow. They perked back up but the green probly wont return. Is this anything like what yours is doing? (Yes that is a spider in my hand, I put house spider eggsacks from the basement in my box all the time) tiny house spiders are a lot cheeper than getting more lady bugs every month) srry for the gross hands :lol:

Edited by Milktruck (06/25/16 03:53 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815827 - 06/26/16 04:23 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Here is the AO, the buds that are actually in the light (lol) are looking nice. The ones NOT in the light r kinda wispy but oh well

The problem I do believe was under watering. However I did bump up the K also ontop of watering at right time..

U can see how it was the second set of leaves up, andbthe leaf that was getting the most light thar was affected mainly. Not sure what that means

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815828 - 06/26/16 04:57 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Those leaves on the main stem that were feeding now developed tops, those ALWAYS do that and fall off on my larger outdoor plants, not sure if that means anything for you, but I wouldnt be sweating those particular leaves, would be a miracle if you made it to harvest and they were still there imho.

My stance is you *mildy under watered* and as a result it directed any damage to leaves it knew it doesnt really need anymore, the surface are of those leaves in realation to total surace are is basically negligible at most, ESPECIALLY if the tops they were feeding have fully developed fan leaves themselves.

Since I use florescent and light penetration on taller plants can be an issue, this is actually what the same area on my fatass and lanky look like compared to yours :lol:

Fatass

Lanky

Even on my outdoor those particular leaves have been gone for a couple weeks. They dont really do anything that low and sheilded from light so much.

Edited by Milktruck (06/26/16 05:17 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815829 - 06/26/16 05:20 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

wow I'm glad I checked a page back that's crazy about the forest rot and good to know I've only had root rot in my dwc and cloning bench for different plants that was filled with coir and pearlite and they reeked oh I also had a pineapple plant that developed root rot in soil that was the worst stench ever but I never put 2 and 2 together until now that it probably was the actual plant rotting and not the root rot that stunk... good info milk

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815831 - 06/26/16 05:57 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

More AO phone sucks got more pics coming that supposed to be w the othersbfrom.tiday but hey

The fucking incredible the past two days dropped from underwatering. I'm told to water every other day for the first 2-3 weeks. Well, the f.i. just turns into a valuable lesson on when to start watering every day... that's right about when the flowers start to actually form the first lil buds as u see in the pic above.. I wasn't checking the weight of the pot enough and she drooped twice as I said

Soooo, she popped balls, I chopped off all the balls. I'm meticulous about it, and everything lol...

So I'm gonna wait and see if the f.i. will snap out of it and stop popping balls and still yeild some good smoke. If not ill chop her down early make butter and be glad that I learned that.

Learning that saved the blue knight for sure from any of those problems.
That'll be the last time hopefully lol

I strive to keep ALL my leaves I get bumed when I lose my bottom leaves. My goal is to keep them on plants soon to come.. :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (06/26/16 06:15 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815832 - 06/26/16 06:35 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
wow I'm glad I checked a page back that's crazy about the forest rot and good to know I've only had root rot in my dwc and cloning bench for different plants that was filled with coir and pearlite and they reeked oh I also had a pineapple plant that developed root rot in soil that was the worst stench ever but I never put 2 and 2 together until now that it probably was the actual plant rotting and not the root rot that stunk... good info milk

Well, your smelling gasses realeased by unwanted anaerobic bacteria, tissues breaking down dont have a smell, the gasses released by certain organisms that process it do. if your plat dies and has a well established sym iotic ecosystem, they will break down the dead tissue and not anaerobic bacteria, leading to rot that smells not nearly as bad as rot in a potted plant fed with chem nutes and sterility rather than a potted plant being fed by an entire flourishing ecosystem, as anaerobic bacteria is usually more virulent, it tends to move in first into a strile system if aerobic strains arent introdu ed first, fungi growers should be very familiar with this concept.

My lanky queen is horrifically root bound, but shes still packin on weight quick thanks to all the nutrients supplied to her from the micro fauna's stores. Should still be enough left to finish flower without her showing any physical signs of the MESS her roots have tied themselves in.

You WERE smelling the root rot, it was just being performed by toxic strains of anaerobic bacteria instead of aerobic microfauna.

This may strike FEAR into the hearts of fungi cultivators (lol) but one of the BEST fungi to have colonized on your root system and prevent introduction of toxic fungi and bacteria if tissue was to die is the cubensis growers worst nightmare...

Our good old friend, TRICHODERMA :P
I will actually throw a trich infested hot dog bun chunk or two into all organic I mix if I have a moldy bun with only trich anyway, there is no season to go buy expensive trich spores from a hydro shop..just let a moistened hot dog bun get warm for a few days :3

Quote:

Nevar44 said:

More AO phone sucks got more pics coming that supposed to be w the othersbfrom.tiday but hey

The fucking incredible the past two days dropped from underwatering. I'm told to water every other day for the first 2-3 weeks. Well, the f.i. just turns into a valuable lesson on when to start watering every day... that's right about when the flowers start to actually form the first lil buds as u see in the pic above.. I wasn't checking the weight of the pot enough and she drooped twice as I said

Soooo, she popped balls, I chopped off all the balls. I'm meticulous about it, and everything lol...

So I'm gonna wait and see if the f.i. will snap out of it and stop popping balls and still yeild some good smoke. If not ill chop her down early make butter and be glad that I learned that.

Learning that saved the blue knight for sure from any of those problems.
That'll be the last time hopefully lol

I strive to keep ALL my leaves I get bumed when I lose my bottom leaves. My goal is to keep them on plants soon to come.. :smile:

Why? Maybe im misunderstanding, but When they are that far from the source of light and shaded by more than two layers of other leaves the plant will eventually be spending more resources towards them to keep them alive then the are in turn producing for the plant. Thags why wild plants drop those leaves when the internodal growth matures.

Srry bout the hermie but we ALL have been there...time and time again lololol

Also that AO looks redidculous....so much resin so early, seems like quite the goldmine for hashers and blasters :cool: on my list for SURE

Edited by Milktruck (06/26/16 06:57 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815835 - 06/26/16 07:12 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I dunno if this sets my ao aside from others or not... but I was told it's the original AO created by subcool way back. The original line of AO.

That AO was crossed with an unknown to produce what I have here to show. I'm told the trichs can get so big u can pluck em off the plant w ur fingers and dab em...

I don't care about trichs or looks personally tho. I care about flavor, clean good tasting pesticide free herb, and something that carries an effect that is pleasing to me... so I'm really looking forward to tasting her... supposed to taste like oranges, more so than the fruit lol...

I don't make any dabs ima dab hater. I like good bubble that still has the terps lmao... blow oil say good byyyyye to any flavor u had. Hash tastes sooo much better than oil if it's good hash from good plant material

Run hash outta tasty material then run oil outta the same material u will see for urself. If ur hash doesn't taste better u didn't make the hash right or left too much plant matter in ur hash..

I imagine a happy plant doesn't lose the bottom leaves. Nature has many variables which may not be in favor of the cannabis plant so that type of reference doesn't mean anything to me no offense :smile:

I imagine that the plant shouldn't lose any leaves optimally. But, that's just me and my intuition. What do I know...

If u want an AO plant I have one to give away lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/26/16 07:51 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815836 - 06/26/16 08:03 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

When I say concentrates just know, I am referring to iso and co2 wax or Dry Ice keif.

Those "pros" can take their petroluem products and shove it up their ass xD...if they know what your theyre and want wax, they should learn how to not be wasteful making iso or co2 concentrates lol, if you gotta spend days purging your end product your doing it wrong imho :lol:

And that ao, im eyeing her in my mind for concentrate production (the kind I already mentioned) my fatass exists for her flavor and buzz, my lanky exists for her trichome production, and that AO under some 6500k flouro would be a force to behold im sure...

Lanky queen clone 2700k, admittedly vegged for less time than usual.

Lanky queen clone 3100k with GH flora series as griwn by a close friend (seems to be a great balance of yeild and trichome production, this shot is a week ahead of the clone im currently running in flower, and was vegged much longer, will be a fatter top by default...

Get above 4500-5000k only though and the clones physical traits themselves start to wig out a bit, trichome production redlines and interesting things happen to the flowers and sugar leaves overall in structure and the way they grow. Yeilds in terms of dry weight of flower go down a bit but nug density skyrockets with trich production, everything gets slightly smaller and more compact, I think it has something to do with getting closer to the UV flourescent (think tanning bed, not black light) spectrum.

I made a complete description of all the noted characteristic changes after the spectrum change to 2700k currently on the last post of my journal

Lanky queen clone, pure 6500k same point in flower as the above 3100k lq :rockon:

Sadly though, the UV production by spectrum for HID does not work in the same way as flouros, im not sure what wohld happen if you tried metal halide, I have no idea what the impact on trich production there would be, never used MH or HPS lol.

Edited by Milktruck (06/26/16 08:17 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815853 - 06/27/16 08:48 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Hey at least ur on the fuck bho train

Dunno what people's obsession with food grade product like that is. Everyone is smoking shit that's not smokers grade. Bho=food grade concentrate for edibles.

If ur flowers don't get u medicated enough u have  serious ailment or u r not putting enough love into your grows imo lol

Can't go wrong with some good kief. Co2 wax or co2 "raw" and "clear" still kills the terps it's crazy how much flavor u lose...

No wonder they go add terps bacj into the "clear". I'm not about it, I luuuuuv smoking flowers that taste good

Now I'm dreaming of that piney tasting bliss mmmmmmm...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815857 - 06/27/16 10:43 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Has nothing to do with potency, making hash allows me to avoid a month long curing process and makes it a much smaller amount to store and keep track of... I'd also rather smoke bho than eat it, eating incorrectly purged bio can actually poison you whereas dabbig it is just bad for you lol

And keeping the terps and flavor is where properly made ISO wax comes in, almost always tastes just like the plant it came from

And its just easier than having a QP worth of jars lying around, and I also like getting medicated off a good Toke, rather than a good bowl :blazed: plus someones always bound to pinch a jar every now and then. My hash just stays in a tiny lockbox in the fridge.

And you can't say you wouldn't reach for the nug in that last pic first :lol:

This round however the sugar trim and bottom nuts of the outdoor is all that's going into hash, not gonna have as much as usual so making hash would be kinda pointless, just gonna cure up the flower and make a ISO dab or two from the frosty trim.

Edited by Milktruck (06/27/16 10:51 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815956 - 06/28/16 05:16 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Ya I hear u about big things in sm packages lol

As far as bho, all I know is it sucks. I've been getting that shit since ten yrs ago.. it's always sucked

I've had some co2 that was great and it's wasn't the clear or raw... but it's rare and I dunno enough chemistry to make the fire dabs so fuck it I'm not in it dabbing anyways

I like to dab hash tho lol good hash..

I know it's not about potency, I just don't think bho is good for smoking ime lol and I've had a lot if experience with bho.. some is ok.. when it taste good and Dont choke ya out too bad

I really enjoy smoking a nice bowl personally that has full flavor and NO ferts leftover or bound up in the plant matter..

Anyways here is some new pics day 3O

BB

Can't say I'm impressed yet by thus bb but we will she what she's all about when she done. I have another F1 pheno from the Sam seeds that I'll flower soon also she's taller lankier in veg
AO

F.i. last pic bk

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/29/16 09:07 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816002 - 06/28/16 10:16 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

that AO's trichome production is off the scale for it's age :O

Very impressive, cant wait to see how it finishes up. would absolutely LOVE to give it a go when i get my 6500k t5s set back up...would be a sight to BEHOLD for sure. Would be more than willing to send you a helluva lot more Afghani Queens then i recieved AO's :wink: If your after that piney musty smell/flavor the Afghani Queen would be perfect. And potency usually sits pretty high up there as well. She throws TONS of resin, just not quite as willing as the AO to throw trichs all the way down fan leaves and on leaf stems, i usually only see my afghani queens do THAT when grown in natural sunlight outside.

And i think that BB looks fantastic personally, id probably reach for that nug if just cured flower before the AO, have always preferred the indica leaning smokes when just smoking flowers. Would be just as willing to throw you some afghani queens's for the BB as im sure your wanting to hold on to your AO seeds :wink:

And if you are EAST of the Mississippi river your close enough for me to mail you a live rooted Lanky Queen Clone if your interested in her.... xD 2 day priority FTW! :lol: She's one of the more potent mothers from these Seeds

I mailed one all the way to Portland Oregon recently, showed up just in time to be nursed back to full health in veg before flower.

Edited by Milktruck (06/28/16 10:27 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816007 - 06/28/16 11:38 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm possibly gonna flower one of my extra AOs under the t5 just cause for fun lol

I think this AO has some Nobel lineage behind her. I was told that basically the male was unknown. Wellllll, I find that hard to belive somewhat lmao

I think she is gonna put on quite the show for us

I'm just hoping the BB swells nicely which she is seeming to. Starting to gain some new aromas also. I guess I shouldn't compare the BB to the last plant I grew at all.

I cut the BB off of the nitrogen btw. I'm told to cut the plants off all nitrogen one week prior to the flush. Then flush for a week and cut first thing when the lights come on.

No later than 30 min after the lights come on otherwise the plant releases the nutrients it built up over night into the vegetative matter at that point which we don't want

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816008 - 06/28/16 11:43 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

seems logical.... and ive just been sitting here starring at your pics for like 30 mins now hittin my bowl and drooling xD

i just give mine water when they are thirsty and watch them grow for the most part now a days xD. When its done ill harvest dry and cure lololol...gotta love organics :lol: the lazy growers best friend.

I got probably 2 1/2-3 weeks left on my lanky queen, shes lookin mighty fine :wink: would love to see what someone with a much larger setup could do with her. This is the one we have a large mother of BTW.

my thoughts are flower a male AO in the mother box with our lanky queen mother a bit in the future, make F1 seeds with it and my most potent afghani queen so far (the lanky queen, i think it would mesh quite nicely with AO), collect pollen from the male for you. make some dry sift from the seedy nug, and send you a nice vaccum sealed bag of AO pollen and AO x Lanky seeds when the time comes :wink: you could use the pollen for your own crosses as well as stableizing whichever ao x lanky phenos your like. obviously this would be a ways down the road, and only if i can convince by buddy its a good idea lol

For shits and giggles, this is what one of my fatass pheno seeds looks like planted in dirt that stays mud all the time and gets ZERO direct light xD. The interesting thing about this picture though, is that ITS STILL ALIVE lolololol, grown by a friend of mine in sacramento whos identity i will be protecting because this is just SAD :lol: Might actually pull through and yeild a gram or two of crap though xD

he did manage to get a couple healthy clones off it though, still unsexed but super eager to branch out and it projects its leaves a ways from the main stems so is *likely* female but not sure yet.

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 12:03 AM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816018 - 06/29/16 07:41 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Milktruck said:
Lanky queen clone 2700k, admittedly vegged for less time than usual.

Lanky queen clone 3100k with GH flora series as griwn by a close friend (seems to be a great balance of yeild and trichome production, this shot is a week ahead of the clone im currently running in flower, and was vegged much longer, will be a fatter top by default...

Get above 4500-5000k only though and the clones physical traits themselves start to wig out a bit, trichome production redlines and interesting things happen to the flowers and sugar leaves overall in structure and the way they grow. Yeilds in terms of dry weight of flower go down a bit but nug density skyrockets with trich production, everything gets slightly smaller and more compact, I think it has something to do with getting closer to the UV flourescent (think tanning bed, not black light) spectrum.

I made a complete description of all the noted characteristic changes after the spectrum change to 2700k currently on the last post of my journal

Lanky queen clone, pure 6500k same point in flower as the above 3100k lq :rockon:

Sadly though, the UV production by spectrum for HID does not work in the same way as flouros, im not sure what wohld happen if you tried metal halide, I have no idea what the impact on trich production there would be, never used MH or HPS lol.

Wow, nice dude.
That last one, the crystals..
:kaneclap:

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Sloppy]
    #816019 - 06/29/16 07:58 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sloppy said:

Wow, nice dude.

same clone as the other pics, only differnce was thats what it looks like under 6500k instead of 2700k.... see my journal for rants on the subject and why i think there is tons of misinformaion reguarding florescent lighting when cannabis is concerned lol, the light is made by completely different means then HID, is produced through chemical reaction and the spectrum of Floro does NOT scale in UV production like HID does, and as most people assume.

Nevar, i had a thought, if you want to see the benefits of extra UV with HID go to a pet store and buy like a couple 60 watt UVA/B bulbs and hang them over your plants and see what happens, may be worth a shot, worst case nothing changes, but i have heard through the grapevine over on grasscity this is a secret of a lot of the Canna Cup Growers

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 08:27 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816027 - 06/29/16 09:24 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting, I've heard they cure for a year in nitrogen gas also lol. I like it

I've been considering throwing my extra AO and some other lil extras I have undwr my extra 4' t5 that's not in use atm lol

I'm gonna get a box myself for males asap so maybe we'll just play it by ear on the AO male jazz. Def down to swap tho I won't hold out on ya lol. I sent baronsamedi two AO seeds he got a male.. poor guy got killed :/ shoulda thought to ask baron to flower it

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816029 - 06/29/16 09:27 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

if you keep those t5s cool enough keep in mind they can literally be right on the plants without burning :wink:, have had fans on them and let plants touch them without brning a few times when ive not trained my plants as well as i could have, and if doing it just to see what the resin production is like make sure its above 4000k. youll be surprised how well it works, obviously wont yeild like your 1k but should give you a good idea.

on a separate note im cutting down the fatass in like ten minsa couple hours to dry and make a hash ball and replace her with another fatass clone in correctly mixed soil xD tired of watching her do nothing for days on end but stay green lol. if im lucky she will yeild 5-6 grams dry :lol:

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 09:38 AM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816030 - 06/29/16 09:28 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Milktruck said:
Quote:

Sloppy said:

Wow, nice dude.

same clone as the other pics, only differnce was thats what it looks like under 6500k instead of 2700k.... see my journal for rants on the subject and why i think there is tons of misinformaion reguarding florescent lighting when cannabis is concerned lol, the light is made by completely different means then HID, is produced through chemical reaction and the spectrum of Floro does NOT scale in UV production like HID does, and as most people assume.

Nevar, i had a thought, if you want to see the benefits of extra UV with HID go to a pet store and buy like a couple 60 watt UVA/B bulbs and hang them over your plants and see what happens, may be worth a shot, worst case nothing changes, but i have heard through the grapevine over on grasscity this is a secret of a lot of the Canna Cup Growers

Interesting. 6500k is the standard for mushrooms, it's known that it is the best way to simulate the intensity of the sun in an indirect setting. You are saying that 2700k is usually the standard for a veg cycle lighting scheme? I figured it would be 6500k +. (I'm a noob so bare with me)

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816031 - 06/29/16 09:35 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

not exactly, im saying i prefer 6500k for veg and flower. IF were talking about florescent lighting, you DO get slightly higher yelds in dry flower weight with 2700k, this is true, but if you make extracts and check the weight of THAT, as in, just the weight of the goodies produced, you will find 6500k floro consitently out yeilds 2700k floro in flower :wink:

you get better results flowering under HID with HPS over MH as far as i know, and most apply this to florescent as well without understanding the specifics of how the light is made, which is a HELLUVA lot different than HID lighting. your base glandular trichome production is entirely rooted in genetics, but there are ways to boost it for sure, imo this is why LED still makes plenty fine nugs in yeild, although the same clone will consistently test out 2-3% lower in cannibinoid content then the same clone grown under HPS but dry weight yeild of flower is consitent between the two, i personally think this is also do to the increased UV in HPS over LED in this instance.

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 09:42 AM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816032 - 06/29/16 09:42 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

They are completely different spectrums though, very strange that it works like that. You use fluorescent and not HPS/HID? What do you use for maturing stage?

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

Edited by Sloppy (06/29/16 09:43 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816033 - 06/29/16 09:43 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

if im running under my t5 setup, am not right now, only running two atm, then i veg under 6500k 3-4 inches from the plants, when i flip to flower i stay under 6500k and just drop the t5s right to the canopy and make sure i have adequate cooling.

am actually planning a nice long thread and experiment where i catalog ALL data involved and all variables and only run with 1 clone to prove my concept.

p.s. wasnt done editing that post by the time you responded lololol, make sure my slow ass didnt make you miss something

basically 6500k floro puts out MORE UV per watt than 2700k, it is a lot closer to the UV end of the spectrum to begin with, and it is well known the more UV your area has the more resinous your outdoor buds get, this is VERY well known, and why plants noth of 40 degrees north latitude need genetic change outs every few seasons, they begin to adapt to the low UV high visible light environment and dont produce resin as well in subsequent generations.

If this well known fact is indeed a fact, 6500k should be superior in resin production over 2700k, and my own experience with this corroborates that theory.

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 09:49 AM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816035 - 06/29/16 10:06 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, I see what you are saying. But how does the plant really understand the change from veg to flower? Just by moving the t5 down to the canopy? That's sufficient IYO?

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816036 - 06/29/16 10:09 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

nonononono lol, to make the switch to flower you need to extend the length of night time to at least 12 hours, cannabis are short day plants, ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photoperiodism#Short-day_plants ) once night hits a certain length hormone production tells them to flower, you can flower under any spectrum any kind of light as long as the light is intense enough and you keep temperatures tollerable, casically when you switch to 12 on 12 off the plants panics as it thinks it missed the end of summer and immediately starts going into massive flowering at a much faster rate than outdoor plants do.

feel free to come to my journal to talk about this, not sure of Nevar would appreciate spamming his journal with a bunch of posts useless to him xD

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 10:14 AM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816037 - 06/29/16 10:12 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry Nevar! Your shit looks solid too tho, bro.

:seriousthumbsup:

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816091 - 06/29/16 11:19 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

It's all good bro I'm not worried about someone else learning on this thread I could care less

More crap pics, ima whip out the real camera soon get some juicy pics lol

Pics pics pics lpl I spam my own threads plenty lmao no one in their right mind would wanna read it all lmao... hmmm

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/29/16 11:21 PM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816092 - 06/29/16 11:28 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Those are sexy, what variety you got going there?

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816094 - 06/29/16 11:34 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Read all seven pages lmao, jk

Those pics are a blue berry cross, and agent orange cross at day EDIT:33

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/29/16 11:35 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816099 - 06/30/16 12:18 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

those pics arent any worse than the best ones i can take lol

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Milktruck] * 1
    #816231 - 07/01/16 08:28 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

AO problems? ? Slight canoeing along w yellowing?

AO pics...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/01/16 10:47 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816251 - 07/02/16 07:52 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

my vote is mild PH flux but i have no real idea, the more sativa you got in the genetic overall, the more tempermental the plant will be to slight changes in its environment. but i am also horrifically unfamiliar with your nutrient lineup lol

ive always controlled hooking leaf tips and canoeing of leaves with a drop in N2 and stabilization of the ph at 6.8-7 neutral, but the lower yellowing would remove N2 build up as a possibility most likely.

and i apologizing for referencing n2 so much, its just by far the most common cause of dark curling/canoeing bud leaves, just usually not in the presence of yellowing fan leaves, causing me to blindly guess ph flux. as if there is any form of lockout, even mild, the plant will direct any toxicity to the least necessary parts of the plant. usually the lower larger fan leaves will go first with any kind of ph problem

i have ran some kush genetics before that curl bud leaves unavoidably and it never damaged yields, but was a rare thing to happen and that AO is FAR from a kush looking at that bud structure xD

try and get some shots with a flash right before next lights on or in the minute after lights off, hps lighting makes it really difficult to accurately guage plant color and issues through photos if you dont use it yourself a lot.

Edited by Milktruck (07/02/16 08:14 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Milktruck] * 1
    #816253 - 07/02/16 08:05 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

F.i. in the first pic day 23

bb in the others day 34

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/02/16 08:55 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816254 - 07/02/16 08:09 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

As far as the AO

I've cut it off the nitrogen past week, it's gotten no nitrogen at all

And it's been gettin a lil extra bump of potassium along with not getting and Nitrogen

I'm thinking it's either potassium toxicity or nitrogen deficiency due to what I've feeding her? ?

Could a large spike in potassium along w zero nitrogen cause it maybe?

I'm leaning towards lil excess potassium, orrrr more symptoms of slight drought stress. But I think excess potassium is most logical

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/02/16 08:15 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816255 - 07/02/16 08:16 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

dat BlueBerry  :groove: also would make an excellent hash plant i would think, excellent genetics on that one for sure.

and i am of no use to your here, but with the sativa you said's in the AO i highly doubt its N2 deficient looking at the bud leaves, or toxic, looking at the fan leaves. the TwOg i ran a couple years ago would go n2 toxic if i so much as touched it with any after week 5 flowering, it apparently made all it needed itself. im starting to look at some potassium *supplements* myself looking at how my lanky is doing root bound in her current mix, amdpotassium as it sits in her flower mix could be a little higher actually. would be epic if i can keep her with no issues at all all the way to harvest root bound in a just add water mix. especially after how terrible my fatass clone did this round, never figured out what i did wrong with her either so, just gonna have to emulate the lanky's mix + a little bit of extra N2 (fatass likes it) and hope that fixes it lol

Edited by Milktruck (07/02/16 08:30 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816256 - 07/02/16 08:35 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

More pics ^^^

I don't think ph issues link to explain why...

I'm leaning towards her being extra hungry possibly. Way I imagine it she is big so she may need lil extra food

Her and the BB have been getting the exact same doses. Same with the blue knight and f.i. also...

If it's not deficiency it's drought... I would imagine but I'm a rookie lol

Edited by Nevar44 (07/02/16 08:37 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816257 - 07/02/16 08:39 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

looks delicious :blazed:

oh and i acknowledged i am of no help to you where the AO is concerned :lol:, not familiar with your nutrients and havnt seen that particular set of issues before in recent enough memory to say "this is the problem!" so i just defaulted to saying PH as kind of a funny lol

that's just the first post response on every plant problem question on most message boards when the person answering has no clue lol. silence on the issue probably would have been a better response to your issue on my part xD

Edited by Milktruck (07/02/16 08:43 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816258 - 07/02/16 08:48 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Ohhh lol in wouldn't know that lol being my second grow I've never been on any other sights

Been trying to get all those pics up since last night w those AO pics lmao

I also so have lots of reishi and lions mane mushroom in the same room maybe my co2 levels are spiked atm... I need to get a co2 meter so I know if co2 levels are high in my tent or not..

I'm not TRYING to use then for co2 supplementation just restricted on space

The AO has heat stress gotta ignore that...

I'll try to get pics in normal light soon

This all started week four when I started giving her the 10ml of sugaree. Which is a 0-0-2.

The same 10ml of sugaree is what seemed to fix the canoeing in the bb. The bb has been getting 10-11ml sugaree since then

You CAN go up to 30ml sugaree in late flower they say. But I was never told that, I was simply told use 10ml

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/02/16 08:53 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816259 - 07/02/16 09:20 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

have never thought about using fungi for co2 supplementation and have never forked out the cash for tank setups

occasionally ill use yeast bottles (am aware yeast is actually a fungi lol, but it doesnt have any other purpose for me other than co2 or homeade bread), but you may actually inadvertently have a good thing there since your not running a soil with a mile long list of potential culture contaminants for your fungi cults lol

Edited by Milktruck (07/02/16 09:22 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816266 - 07/02/16 12:10 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I've done soil, my first grow in fact and vented my oyster gh into my grow tent.

Contam issues from growing fungi and cannabis seems to be a myth I did it.

I've been told u cant, that's bull shit.

It's wasn't quite inadvertently either lol

In fact, when I have space I will have a fungi room and a flower room. The fungi room exhaust will be vented into the flower room after being scrubbed via air fiter.

The plant room can also possibly be vented into the fungi room if u had a rad set up and design which I do not know of and haven't thought about. Ud have to make sure it was just o2 not co2 entering ur fungi room or at least low co2 levels entering the fungi room along w Hugh o2

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/02/16 02:21 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816282 - 07/02/16 04:26 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

My AO leaves are turning brown and yellow.

The bottom leaf is curling downward, edges and tips turning brown. Yellowing

The older big fan leaves are beginning to canoe. Edges and tips  beggining to curl up and begging to yellow

Few spots in larger leaves here and there not much

It all leads me to believe it's a potassium deficiency

I'll bump up the potassium prob next feed tommrrow

Also the top leaves are not affected but the bottoms are. It's worst at the bottom and nothing at the top however the top isn't getting light it's grown past the light

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/02/16 05:17 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816291 - 07/02/16 05:59 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

good luck, copied and pasted your last post and the AO pics to another more popular forum im on, will let you know if i get any useful info for you, hopefully will just confirm your diagnosis and all will be peachy in a few days... no trail to you will be left unless you ask me to

Edited by Milktruck (07/02/16 06:02 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816335 - 07/03/16 08:15 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Better pics to come....

I'm kinda scared to bump up the potassium, I feel bumping it down would be safer bet to retain higher quality.

My ph Is running off at 5.5 with the AO, going in at 6.2-6.5

That's mighty kind of u milk, I'm not gonna ask to have u take down anything. I appreciate it I'm clueless right now really only way ima figure it out is by trail and error at this point

There are very minimal spots on the leaves at this point. The main thing I'm noticing is canoeing, yellowing, and tips turning up

It could possibly be heat stress also, my fan shuts off several minutes before my light does. So maybe it getting hot in there during that time... kinda doubt that tho but it's a possibility

I'm going to correct that problem and make it so the light and fan shut off exactly the same time. The two timers do not sychronize well they r few minutes off for them to be matchung up while on a 12/12 cycle. One is a 240 timer one is a 120 timer. Got my light pulling from the 240 dryer outlet (I hang dry)

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/03/16 08:22 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816339 - 07/03/16 09:39 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm beggining to think it may be caused by the complete lack of nitrogen accompanied by the small spike in potassium

Nitrogen was cut off at the same time as I added 10ml of 0-0-2 to the regimen

I think I will start with bumping up the N possibly hard call

I'll get a more accurate ph Runoff reading that last one was prob off. It was read from water that had sat..

Could a low ph Runoff mean the plant is consuming more than she is getting of one nutrient or less?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/03/16 09:49 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816344 - 07/03/16 10:16 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

gettin the same responses over on the other message boards.

basically the consensus is, like you said, "tough call"

you cam to the same conclusion they did, maybe too much of a pottasium spike in relation to the drop off of N2.

getting everything in responses from "check your ph" to "raise PPM of nutes" to "looks fine to me" to people agreeing with your diagnosis lolololololol

Edited by Milktruck (07/03/16 10:18 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816360 - 07/03/16 12:06 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Whatever it is its going slowly

I didn't see much progression if any over night and I gave her 2 cups water before lights out.

I'm starting to think it's drought and heat stress combo. So I'll start giving her more water before lights out... 2-4 cups

I give her one gal every morning also, next time lil less perlite...

Today I gave her .5ml grow (N) and also a hair more sugaree. Honestly meant to put the extra sugaree in the bb bottle but messed up lol was gonna decrease sugaree for the ao. But they both got extra sugaree lol

Also added hair LESS magnesium and calcium. Like .2ml less... Due to me a dung a hair too much past few feeds. Like .2ml too much due to error when drawing up nutrients into syringe just added it anyways

Lotta lil variables I know sry lol

If it is drought and heat the yellowing should ceise and return to green mostly and drying should stop curling up in the edges will remain but I've been seeing thag on her entire grow she likes it cool

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/03/16 12:09 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816365 - 07/03/16 01:33 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

well if the extra cups of water added didnt help perk her back up a little over night i would doubt drought stress is part of the equation wouldn't you? lol usually with a little extra water when low heat has a little bit less impact as well

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816370 - 07/03/16 01:54 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Good point lost in confusion here

I'll try doubling the water to 4cupd tonight

She feels slightly light by the end of the day

I'm . reading sativas usually don't feed as much also? That's apparently true with Nitrogen and this strain. But what about K...??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816384 - 07/03/16 02:45 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Thas wha I was saying a page or two back. most sativas ive ran feed light and use almost zero fixed n2 during flower. They can usually mufacture all they need, and other nutrients are just usualy needed in less, which is why I think my sativa dom leaning lanky did so much better in a mix im pretty sure was identical to my fatass, which started to starve and yellow a bit week five into flower, I think parts of the ecosystem died and others took over in too high numbers and became way overpopulated when I introduced the roots organics back as a new food source (hence the funny but non rot smells)...you can usully throw all you want at heavy indica doms and heyll take it in stride, sativa doms however need only what they ask for, no more no less. And also tend to be much harder to diagnose on asthetic qualities. Some however like a nice little trickle of n2 like my lanky, some like a bit more, some less, like my last tw x og. that at 7 weeks flower of 9 had n2 completely shit out no issues at all.

Edited by Milktruck (07/03/16 02:49 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816423 - 07/04/16 12:51 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Turns out it was simply a case of drought again. 4 cups of water last night did the trick leaves regained some green no progression w the problems

Too much dam perlite getting me again

Btw everyone, promix bx straight with NO EXTRA PERLITE will give u amazing quality just not quite as good as what I'm doing  (so I'm told but I believe it fully)

With staight bx, u will water one gal every 2-3 days or so instead of one gal every day like I'm doing

Also, promix hp is just about right. I buy bx and cut it with perlite myself. Indicas and sativas require more or less perlite accordingly

To sum it up, straight bx for a more simple less attention demanding route. Cut w perlite if u wanna go all out :smile:

Too much perlite will create a hassle as u can see haha I always like to learn the hard way

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/04/16 01:28 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816427 - 07/04/16 02:14 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Day 36 for the ao and bb. The bb got her last feed tonight. Starting the 7 day flush on her. Next grow I will veg her longer and also let her go a lil longer. I simply need good smoke asap lol it's hard to come by here. She's ready for an earlier pull

The bb is the last three pics

Day 24 for the f.i. she's looking chunky she's in pics 5,8,11

Day 16 for the bk pics 6,7

The rest of the pics are the agent orange cross

Edited by Nevar44 (07/04/16 11:32 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816533 - 07/06/16 10:33 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

The bb at day 37, I love this bb I decided the more I know lmao.m

She's gonna get cut on day 42

She started to really pack on trichs this last week. Bumed I couldn't bring myself to let her go longer this round she wants to I think

Cannot wait :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816559 - 07/07/16 12:09 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:

The bb at day 37, I love this bb I decided the more I know lmao.m

She's gonna get cut on day 42

She started to really pack on trichs this last week. Bumed I couldn't bring myself to let her go longer this round she wants to I think

Cannot wait :smile:

looks like shell be MORE than tolerable smoke my friend.

looks a helluva lot nicer than my cut short this round fatass did xD and fatass's hash was quite pleasing to smoke, even if it didnt last long

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816763 - 07/11/16 07:50 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

She comes down tommrrow, day 42. She's Def a quick one

One day after noticing three small spots of pm on the side if the plant closest to the tent. More air exchange, rotate the plant more frequently, spray ozone. I wasn't spraying the BB w ozone much at all

This bb also got one spot of pm right before going into flower. Haven't seen signs until now of it returning. Guess I pulled her just in time lol. Hopefully the buds are free of pm

Next time u see her shell be upside down or dry

The AO is stacking on more buds on the sides fattening up and trichs are beggining to swell along with caylxes. The wait continues day 42

This blue knight stretched like a hybrid, I expected it to stretch very little so I was told. Looks like she's gonna have a nice fat stalk we will see how she fills out. Super frosty already.  Day 24

The fucking incredible is looking nice. She grows upwards pushing her stalks together if u know what i mean so I tied all her branches down today. She is who I'll be looking forward to next :smile: about 2-3 more weeks predicted on her she is at day 32

Realized today, I've been starring my sugaree/sour dee at the completion of week 4. Instead of the beggining of week four lol... rookie stuff lol

So that means the AO started the sugaree a week late. Along w the f.i.

The bb started the sugaree on time rather than early like I thought lol. But it prob needs it early still

Next updates will be f.i. pics and bb weights

Edited by Nevar44 (07/11/16 11:16 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816780 - 07/12/16 02:02 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

not bad at all, enjoy the products of your labor!!!!

OfflineFat_A
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Sweden Flag
    #816855 - 07/14/16 12:36 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

friggin nice dude

--------------------
Im doing this because its so fun!

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Fat_A]
    #817064 - 07/19/16 01:12 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks :smile: I'm making a link in my signature to show exactly how I grow to the T. Or should I say exactly how I was taught to grow lol

Tied down the AO more day 51

Lavandar kush just got put in to take place of the blue berry day 16

F.I. day 40

Blue knight day 32

The bb

Edited by Nevar44 (07/19/16 10:56 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#817076 - 07/19/16 11:22 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

am i seeing a little bit of purple come out on some calyxes in that AO?

wonder how she'd look if you could get night time temps down to like 55 or something, she looks like she'd be a real easy to purple strain

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#817085 - 07/19/16 03:50 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I noted wayy back that she has purple caylxes she has since week four maybe three can't recall

Last three week I'll drop night temps to 60-65 if I recall temps correctly...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#817087 - 07/19/16 04:56 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

oh, guess i missed that then lol, good luck and cant wait to see the colors :blazed:

My lanky wont color no matter how cold she gets, we've tried as low as 50f for like 3 weeks...ended up just damaging her yield lol, can wait to see how my Purp Skunk turns out though, throwing 8 seeds total of a few different strains in the towel to pop today. Most are indicas though, to make the wait on the 9-11 week purp skunk a little easier :lol:

3 fems, 5 regular, hoping for 5 or 6 females total, clones of each, then in due time ill fill my t5 box with my 2 favorite :cool:

Edited by Milktruck (07/19/16 05:04 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#817090 - 07/19/16 08:15 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

super jealous of your cold weather and plants looking great bro

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#817091 - 07/19/16 08:33 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm thinking thus problem I'm having is maybe potassium and magnesium deficiency at this point it's slowwwly getting worse affecting more leaves

Started w larger bottom leaves made its way up to mid level larger leaves now smaller leaves here and there..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#817098 - 07/19/16 11:19 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

wish i could help you out, that things a monster

:mygoditsfullofstars:

welcome to page 9 :lol:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#817102 - 07/20/16 08:28 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

She has four more weeks to go too hahaha

What can I say lol

I read a blip about lack of water can cause nutrient deficiency also

I know my girl is getting dried out at the end of each day. I have to give her a bump of water each night to ensure I get some drainage with the mornings gallon watering/feed

It's been tricky, she's gotten slightly wilted in one or two leaves due to too much water being given the night before. 4 cups of water at night to hold her over is too much will cause wilting. 2 cups isn't enough to ensure drainage the next morn lol...

It's all due to too much perlite in the mix

I think this may be my problem really

I've dialed back ever so slightly on the bloom and all potassium additives for 1-2 weeks and the problem still got slightly worse some nights.

It seems to be related to waterings and lack of water due to too much perlite.. so hopefully she make it ok for another month it's going slowllllly thankfully

I may try dialing back even more on the bloom and potassium before trying to increase potassium levels to see what that does

Only thing I haven't tried yet is increasing potassium levels I feel or increasing P and K levels via bloom bottle

I'm also seeing a lot of bottom bud hairs turning orange which I was told could be over fert..?

I'm also thinking it may just be heat stress from the lights along with spotting and wilting from over watering lol... hard to tell

It could be thrip damage also they r in my soil

She's Def a fucking monster, that's the exact words the guy who gave it to me Used to describe her.

Man...., the one bud that's been in the light the entire grow is gonna be the size of a dam melon when it's done I think. A small melon. Over a zip on the bud, that branch might have two zips on it well see lol. I can't get any pics that do that branch justice the tent is kinda overflowing w buds arm

The lavendar kush is struggling for light unfortunately it's so packed in there right now can't wait for that AO to come down.

Won't ever let a plant get outta control on me like that again

Edited by Nevar44 (07/20/16 08:56 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#817116 - 07/20/16 02:47 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/20/16 04:21 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#817151 - 07/21/16 10:55 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Input from a friend has lead me to start a diff watering schedule with the AO

I will be giving her 9cups of water in the am first thing when lights come on

Then I'll give another 9cups of water around six hrs into the days 12 hr period...

Rather than top her off with water at night...

I'll make up my gallon of nutrients ad usual, water with 9cups.. then I'll add plain water to the remainder of the nutrients in the gallon jug.

That way I'll have my 18 cups I need per day  but the extra two cups is plain water not food

Blah blah blah lol

Edit: I'll be watering every 12 hrs simply

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/24/16 11:14 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#817374 - 07/26/16 12:08 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Well, the AO is being attacked by pm

I've lost about ten leaves to it, so I'm calling it. Gonna start the flush now and hope I make it through the 7 day flush w out any pm making it to the buds

She will have gone nine weeks :/

The runs to come w this AO should be much better and hopefully make it 11-12 weeks

She has just been too unhealthy dealing w thus problem I'm having is the way I see it and I'm not willing to risk having pm get the buds so gonna chop her early unfortunately

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#817587 - 07/31/16 02:00 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Lavandar kush at week four she's frosty as fuck... this one's under a 150 watter and a t5 on the sides. Two words, never again lmao stocking w the 1k.

Looking forward to this strain most atm. Got another one under the 1k week four pics soon

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (08/01/16 06:28 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #817619 - 08/01/16 06:05 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Put some backing soda in water and spray the pm and that should slow it down if not stop it.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Magash]
    #817620 - 08/01/16 06:25 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the tip

I've got it wayyy slowed down

I'm using ozonated water

No other signs of pm on any of the other three plants in the same room

The AO just had leaves that were unhealthy for 4-6 weeks they finally got attacked by pm from being unhealthy so long.

I plucked all those leaves... 10-20

Haven't seen any more signs since except a few baby spots on few bottom leaves. She looks amazing still no one would prob ever know lol... I don't think it'll get to the trichs/buds much if at all the scope will tell :smile:

I literally drenched the whole plant buds everywhere I get ozonated water in every nook and cranny of the plant that I can, you might find it hard to believe but it's been doing great lol they all have and they all got thag treatment and have been getting thag treatment since day one

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (08/01/16 06:52 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#818014 - 08/11/16 08:28 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

All is well with the harvest

Pics soon

Small yeilds this run

In total tho I got about 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 lbs roughly off all four plants.

No pm got to any buds, and everything was quote pleasing and tasty

Thanks for following along and all the input wveryone

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#818053 - 08/11/16 10:32 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Nevar44

Reason for deletion: ...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#818079 - 08/12/16 11:52 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Nevar44

Reason for deletion: ...

Edited by Nevar44 (08/12/16 11:54 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#818091 - 08/13/16 02:04 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

do we get to see any of the nugs? :lol:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#818117 - 08/13/16 08:52 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Lol I been busy thought I put up a worthy pic I guess not lol

U got it

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (08/14/16 01:26 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#818137 - 08/14/16 12:29 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

looks nice and dank, fluffy, but as im sure you know growing dense sativas above 78 degrees is basically impossible unless you have the right genetics. and if you let all that sugar leaf go though youd have some nice material to make some dry ice sift or qwiso or something :wink:

is almost my favorite part of harvest, i can dry it at 100 for 30 minsa or so and immediately run some hash of some kind.

obviously just a recommendation, was your work, you do whatever you wish :laugh:

and that light purple hue, looks like a strain that would go nice and purple if you got night temps into the 50s or something.

Edited by Milktruck (08/14/16 12:36 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#818139 - 08/14/16 01:28 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Here's the cola that wasn't undwr the light it all still smokes great tastes great but some is very fluffy and not as coated as other buds that were under the light. No one is complaining tho :smile:

Small bud is the blue knight, the other bud Is the F.I.

The buds will get trimmed surely and meticulously at that. I've just been busy another reason I didn't post pics yet none of its trimmed lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (08/14/16 01:41 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#818141 - 08/14/16 03:20 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

ahhh, i usually dont harvest until im ready to trime what i take fresh, is a lot easier and i do love that scissor hash lol

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#818143 - 08/14/16 03:37 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting, many might not concur lol

However fresh trimmed buds make fresh trim..

Fresh trim can be immediately frozen to make the best hash :smile:

I've got too much on my plate atm :/ I trim mine whenever I get to it

Lately at the last minute lol

I try to trim before it gets do dry that the trich fall off during trimming. Didn't happen this run

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (08/14/16 03:40 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#818144 - 08/14/16 03:55 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

have done both.

there are most definitely benefits to both over the other, i just do it fresh because im lazy and it cuts a day off the drying process without damaging the cured products quality.

But trimming dry allows you to damage less trichomes by destroying or smearing them, and you break just fall onto whatever you trim over to be scraped up when done. But damn, it literally adds hours to the process when you have more than a couple zips to trim.

have trimmed lots of indoor small plants dry....fuck that with an outdoor, so much foliage on outdoor indica doms trimming dry is a big mistake if you're lazy like i am. Although i always inevitable have some dry stuff to trim up from outdoor crops, especially if i have more than one plant. i do it all myself so it gets to be a real pain over a couple zips of bud as im sure you are more than well aware.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract