Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Milktruck]
    #816335 - 07/03/16 08:15 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Better pics to come....

I'm kinda scared to bump up the potassium, I feel bumping it down would be safer bet to retain higher quality.

My ph Is running off at 5.5 with the AO, going in at 6.2-6.5

That's mighty kind of u milk, I'm not gonna ask to have u take down anything. I appreciate it I'm clueless right now really only way ima figure it out is by trail and error at this point

There are very minimal spots on the leaves at this point. The main thing I'm noticing is canoeing, yellowing, and tips turning up

It could possibly be heat stress also, my fan shuts off several minutes before my light does. So maybe it getting hot in there during that time... kinda doubt that tho but it's a possibility

I'm going to correct that problem and make it so the light and fan shut off exactly the same time. The two timers do not sychronize well they r few minutes off for them to be matchung up while on a 12/12 cycle. One is a 240 timer one is a 120 timer. Got my light pulling from the 240 dryer outlet (I hang dry)

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/03/16 08:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Nevar44]
    #816339 - 07/03/16 09:39 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm beggining to think it may be caused by the complete lack of nitrogen accompanied by the small spike in potassium

Nitrogen was cut off at the same time as I added 10ml of 0-0-2 to the regimen

I think I will start with bumping up the N possibly hard call

I'll get a more accurate ph Runoff reading that last one was prob off. It was read from water that had sat..

Could a low ph Runoff mean the plant is consuming more than she is getting of one nutrient or less?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/03/16 09:49 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
    #816344 - 07/03/16 10:16 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

gettin the same responses over on the other message boards.

basically the consensus is, like you said, "tough call"

you cam to the same conclusion they did, maybe too much of a pottasium spike in relation to the drop off of N2.

getting everything in responses from "check your ph" to "raise PPM of nutes" to "looks fine to me" to people agreeing with your diagnosis lolololololol

Edited by Milktruck (07/03/16 10:18 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816360 - 07/03/16 12:06 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Whatever it is its going slowly

I didn't see much progression if any over night and I gave her 2 cups water before lights out.

I'm starting to think it's drought and heat stress combo. So I'll start giving her more water before lights out... 2-4 cups

I give her one gal every morning also, next time lil less perlite...

Today I gave her .5ml grow (N) and also a hair more sugaree. Honestly meant to put the extra sugaree in the bb bottle but messed up lol was gonna decrease sugaree for the ao. But they both got extra sugaree lol

Also added hair LESS magnesium and calcium. Like .2ml less... Due to me a dung a hair too much past few feeds. Like .2ml too much due to error when drawing up nutrients into syringe just added it anyways

Lotta lil variables I know sry lol

If it is drought and heat the yellowing should ceise and return to green mostly and drying should stop curling up in the edges will remain but I've been seeing thag on her entire grow she likes it cool

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/03/16 12:09 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816365 - 07/03/16 01:33 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

well if the extra cups of water added didnt help perk her back up a little over night i would doubt drought stress is part of the equation wouldn't you? lol usually with a little extra water when low heat has a little bit less impact as well

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816370 - 07/03/16 01:54 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Good point lost in confusion here

I'll try doubling the water to 4cupd tonight

She feels slightly light by the end of the day

I'm . reading sativas usually don't feed as much also? That's apparently true with Nitrogen and this strain. But what about K...??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816384 - 07/03/16 02:45 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Thas wha I was saying a page or two back. most sativas ive ran feed light and use almost zero fixed n2 during flower. They can usually mufacture all they need, and other nutrients are just usualy needed in less, which is why I think my sativa dom leaning lanky did so much better in a mix im pretty sure was identical to my fatass, which started to starve and yellow a bit week five into flower, I think parts of the ecosystem died and others took over in too high numbers and became way overpopulated when I introduced the roots organics back as a new food source (hence the funny but non rot smells)...you can usully throw all you want at heavy indica doms and heyll take it in stride, sativa doms however need only what they ask for, no more no less. And also tend to be much harder to diagnose on asthetic qualities. Some however like a nice little trickle of n2 like my lanky, some like a bit more, some less, like my last tw x og. that at 7 weeks flower of 9 had n2 completely shit out no issues at all.

Edited by Milktruck (07/03/16 02:49 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816423 - 07/04/16 12:51 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Turns out it was simply a case of drought again. 4 cups of water last night did the trick leaves regained some green no progression w the problems

Too much dam perlite getting me again

Btw everyone, promix bx straight with NO EXTRA PERLITE will give u amazing quality just not quite as good as what I'm doing  (so I'm told but I believe it fully)

With staight bx, u will water one gal every 2-3 days or so instead of one gal every day like I'm doing

Also, promix hp is just about right. I buy bx and cut it with perlite myself. Indicas and sativas require more or less perlite accordingly

To sum it up, straight bx for a more simple less attention demanding route. Cut w perlite if u wanna go all out :smile:

Too much perlite will create a hassle as u can see haha I always like to learn the hard way

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/04/16 01:28 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816427 - 07/04/16 02:14 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Day 36 for the ao and bb. The bb got her last feed tonight. Starting the 7 day flush on her. Next grow I will veg her longer and also let her go a lil longer. I simply need good smoke asap lol it's hard to come by here. She's ready for an earlier pull

The bb is the last three pics

Day 24 for the f.i. she's looking chunky she's in pics 5,8,11

Day 16 for the bk pics 6,7

The rest of the pics are the agent orange cross

Edited by Nevar44 (07/04/16 11:32 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816533 - 07/06/16 10:33 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

The bb at day 37, I love this bb I decided the more I know lmao.m

She's gonna get cut on day 42

She started to really pack on trichs this last week. Bumed I couldn't bring myself to let her go longer this round she wants to I think

Cannot wait :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816559 - 07/07/16 12:09 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:

The bb at day 37, I love this bb I decided the more I know lmao.m

She's gonna get cut on day 42

She started to really pack on trichs this last week. Bumed I couldn't bring myself to let her go longer this round she wants to I think

Cannot wait :smile:

looks like shell be MORE than tolerable smoke my friend.

looks a helluva lot nicer than my cut short this round fatass did xD and fatass's hash was quite pleasing to smoke, even if it didnt last long

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816763 - 07/11/16 07:50 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

She comes down tommrrow, day 42. She's Def a quick one

One day after noticing three small spots of pm on the side if the plant closest to the tent. More air exchange, rotate the plant more frequently, spray ozone. I wasn't spraying the BB w ozone much at all

This bb also got one spot of pm right before going into flower. Haven't seen signs until now of it returning. Guess I pulled her just in time lol. Hopefully the buds are free of pm

Next time u see her shell be upside down or dry

The AO is stacking on more buds on the sides fattening up and trichs are beggining to swell along with caylxes. The wait continues day 42

This blue knight stretched like a hybrid, I expected it to stretch very little so I was told. Looks like she's gonna have a nice fat stalk we will see how she fills out. Super frosty already.  Day 24

The fucking incredible is looking nice. She grows upwards pushing her stalks together if u know what i mean so I tied all her branches down today. She is who I'll be looking forward to next :smile: about 2-3 more weeks predicted on her she is at day 32

Realized today, I've been starring my sugaree/sour dee at the completion of week 4. Instead of the beggining of week four lol... rookie stuff lol

So that means the AO started the sugaree a week late. Along w the f.i.

The bb started the sugaree on time rather than early like I thought lol. But it prob needs it early still

Next updates will be f.i. pics and bb weights

Edited by Nevar44 (07/11/16 11:16 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816780 - 07/12/16 02:02 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

not bad at all, enjoy the products of your labor!!!!

OfflineFat_A
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Sweden Flag
    #816855 - 07/14/16 12:36 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

friggin nice dude

--------------------
Im doing this because its so fun!

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Fat_A]
    #817064 - 07/19/16 01:12 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks :smile: I'm making a link in my signature to show exactly how I grow to the T. Or should I say exactly how I was taught to grow lol

Tied down the AO more day 51

Lavandar kush just got put in to take place of the blue berry day 16

F.I. day 40

Blue knight day 32

The bb

Edited by Nevar44 (07/19/16 10:56 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#817076 - 07/19/16 11:22 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

am i seeing a little bit of purple come out on some calyxes in that AO?

wonder how she'd look if you could get night time temps down to like 55 or something, she looks like she'd be a real easy to purple strain

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#817085 - 07/19/16 03:50 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I noted wayy back that she has purple caylxes she has since week four maybe three can't recall

Last three week I'll drop night temps to 60-65 if I recall temps correctly...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#817087 - 07/19/16 04:56 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

oh, guess i missed that then lol, good luck and cant wait to see the colors :blazed:

My lanky wont color no matter how cold she gets, we've tried as low as 50f for like 3 weeks...ended up just damaging her yield lol, can wait to see how my Purp Skunk turns out though, throwing 8 seeds total of a few different strains in the towel to pop today. Most are indicas though, to make the wait on the 9-11 week purp skunk a little easier :lol:

3 fems, 5 regular, hoping for 5 or 6 females total, clones of each, then in due time ill fill my t5 box with my 2 favorite :cool:

Edited by Milktruck (07/19/16 05:04 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #817090 - 07/19/16 08:15 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

super jealous of your cold weather and plants looking great bro

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #817091 - 07/19/16 08:33 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm thinking thus problem I'm having is maybe potassium and magnesium deficiency at this point it's slowwwly getting worse affecting more leaves

Started w larger bottom leaves made its way up to mid level larger leaves now smaller leaves here and there..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder