Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Milktruck]
    #815827 - 06/26/16 04:23 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Here is the AO, the buds that are actually in the light (lol) are looking nice. The ones NOT in the light r kinda wispy but oh well

The problem I do believe was under watering. However I did bump up the K also ontop of watering at right time..

U can see how it was the second set of leaves up, andbthe leaf that was getting the most light thar was affected mainly. Not sure what that means

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Nevar44]
    #815828 - 06/26/16 04:57 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Those leaves on the main stem that were feeding now developed tops, those ALWAYS do that and fall off on my larger outdoor plants, not sure if that means anything for you, but I wouldnt be sweating those particular leaves, would be a miracle if you made it to harvest and they were still there imho.

My stance is you *mildy under watered* and as a result it directed any damage to leaves it knew it doesnt really need anymore, the surface are of those leaves in realation to total surace are is basically negligible at most, ESPECIALLY if the tops they were feeding have fully developed fan leaves themselves.

Since I use florescent and light penetration on taller plants can be an issue, this is actually what the same area on my fatass and lanky look like compared to yours :lol:

Fatass

Lanky

Even on my outdoor those particular leaves have been gone for a couple weeks. They dont really do anything that low and sheilded from light so much.

Edited by Milktruck (06/26/16 05:17 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #815829 - 06/26/16 05:20 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

wow I'm glad I checked a page back that's crazy about the forest rot and good to know I've only had root rot in my dwc and cloning bench for different plants that was filled with coir and pearlite and they reeked oh I also had a pineapple plant that developed root rot in soil that was the worst stench ever but I never put 2 and 2 together until now that it probably was the actual plant rotting and not the root rot that stunk... good info milk

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #815831 - 06/26/16 05:57 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

More AO phone sucks got more pics coming that supposed to be w the othersbfrom.tiday but hey

The fucking incredible the past two days dropped from underwatering. I'm told to water every other day for the first 2-3 weeks. Well, the f.i. just turns into a valuable lesson on when to start watering every day... that's right about when the flowers start to actually form the first lil buds as u see in the pic above.. I wasn't checking the weight of the pot enough and she drooped twice as I said

Soooo, she popped balls, I chopped off all the balls. I'm meticulous about it, and everything lol...

So I'm gonna wait and see if the f.i. will snap out of it and stop popping balls and still yeild some good smoke. If not ill chop her down early make butter and be glad that I learned that.

Learning that saved the blue knight for sure from any of those problems.
That'll be the last time hopefully lol

I strive to keep ALL my leaves I get bumed when I lose my bottom leaves. My goal is to keep them on plants soon to come.. :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (06/26/16 06:15 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #815832 - 06/26/16 06:35 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
wow I'm glad I checked a page back that's crazy about the forest rot and good to know I've only had root rot in my dwc and cloning bench for different plants that was filled with coir and pearlite and they reeked oh I also had a pineapple plant that developed root rot in soil that was the worst stench ever but I never put 2 and 2 together until now that it probably was the actual plant rotting and not the root rot that stunk... good info milk

Well, your smelling gasses realeased by unwanted anaerobic bacteria, tissues breaking down dont have a smell, the gasses released by certain organisms that process it do. if your plat dies and has a well established sym iotic ecosystem, they will break down the dead tissue and not anaerobic bacteria, leading to rot that smells not nearly as bad as rot in a potted plant fed with chem nutes and sterility rather than a potted plant being fed by an entire flourishing ecosystem, as anaerobic bacteria is usually more virulent, it tends to move in first into a strile system if aerobic strains arent introdu ed first, fungi growers should be very familiar with this concept.

My lanky queen is horrifically root bound, but shes still packin on weight quick thanks to all the nutrients supplied to her from the micro fauna's stores. Should still be enough left to finish flower without her showing any physical signs of the MESS her roots have tied themselves in.

You WERE smelling the root rot, it was just being performed by toxic strains of anaerobic bacteria instead of aerobic microfauna.

This may strike FEAR into the hearts of fungi cultivators (lol) but one of the BEST fungi to have colonized on your root system and prevent introduction of toxic fungi and bacteria if tissue was to die is the cubensis growers worst nightmare...

Our good old friend, TRICHODERMA :P
I will actually throw a trich infested hot dog bun chunk or two into all organic I mix if I have a moldy bun with only trich anyway, there is no season to go buy expensive trich spores from a hydro shop..just let a moistened hot dog bun get warm for a few days :3

Quote:

Nevar44 said:

More AO phone sucks got more pics coming that supposed to be w the othersbfrom.tiday but hey

The fucking incredible the past two days dropped from underwatering. I'm told to water every other day for the first 2-3 weeks. Well, the f.i. just turns into a valuable lesson on when to start watering every day... that's right about when the flowers start to actually form the first lil buds as u see in the pic above.. I wasn't checking the weight of the pot enough and she drooped twice as I said

Soooo, she popped balls, I chopped off all the balls. I'm meticulous about it, and everything lol...

So I'm gonna wait and see if the f.i. will snap out of it and stop popping balls and still yeild some good smoke. If not ill chop her down early make butter and be glad that I learned that.

Learning that saved the blue knight for sure from any of those problems.
That'll be the last time hopefully lol

I strive to keep ALL my leaves I get bumed when I lose my bottom leaves. My goal is to keep them on plants soon to come.. :smile:

Why? Maybe im misunderstanding, but When they are that far from the source of light and shaded by more than two layers of other leaves the plant will eventually be spending more resources towards them to keep them alive then the are in turn producing for the plant. Thags why wild plants drop those leaves when the internodal growth matures.

Srry bout the hermie but we ALL have been there...time and time again lololol

Also that AO looks redidculous....so much resin so early, seems like quite the goldmine for hashers and blasters :cool: on my list for SURE

Edited by Milktruck (06/26/16 06:57 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815835 - 06/26/16 07:12 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I dunno if this sets my ao aside from others or not... but I was told it's the original AO created by subcool way back. The original line of AO.

That AO was crossed with an unknown to produce what I have here to show. I'm told the trichs can get so big u can pluck em off the plant w ur fingers and dab em...

I don't care about trichs or looks personally tho. I care about flavor, clean good tasting pesticide free herb, and something that carries an effect that is pleasing to me... so I'm really looking forward to tasting her... supposed to taste like oranges, more so than the fruit lol...

I don't make any dabs ima dab hater. I like good bubble that still has the terps lmao... blow oil say good byyyyye to any flavor u had. Hash tastes sooo much better than oil if it's good hash from good plant material

Run hash outta tasty material then run oil outta the same material u will see for urself. If ur hash doesn't taste better u didn't make the hash right or left too much plant matter in ur hash..

I imagine a happy plant doesn't lose the bottom leaves. Nature has many variables which may not be in favor of the cannabis plant so that type of reference doesn't mean anything to me no offense :smile:

I imagine that the plant shouldn't lose any leaves optimally. But, that's just me and my intuition. What do I know...

If u want an AO plant I have one to give away lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/26/16 07:51 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815836 - 06/26/16 08:03 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

When I say concentrates just know, I am referring to iso and co2 wax or Dry Ice keif.

Those "pros" can take their petroluem products and shove it up their ass xD...if they know what your theyre and want wax, they should learn how to not be wasteful making iso or co2 concentrates lol, if you gotta spend days purging your end product your doing it wrong imho :lol:

And that ao, im eyeing her in my mind for concentrate production (the kind I already mentioned) my fatass exists for her flavor and buzz, my lanky exists for her trichome production, and that AO under some 6500k flouro would be a force to behold im sure...

Lanky queen clone 2700k, admittedly vegged for less time than usual.

Lanky queen clone 3100k with GH flora series as griwn by a close friend (seems to be a great balance of yeild and trichome production, this shot is a week ahead of the clone im currently running in flower, and was vegged much longer, will be a fatter top by default...

Get above 4500-5000k only though and the clones physical traits themselves start to wig out a bit, trichome production redlines and interesting things happen to the flowers and sugar leaves overall in structure and the way they grow. Yeilds in terms of dry weight of flower go down a bit but nug density skyrockets with trich production, everything gets slightly smaller and more compact, I think it has something to do with getting closer to the UV flourescent (think tanning bed, not black light) spectrum.

I made a complete description of all the noted characteristic changes after the spectrum change to 2700k currently on the last post of my journal

Lanky queen clone, pure 6500k same point in flower as the above 3100k lq :rockon:

Sadly though, the UV production by spectrum for HID does not work in the same way as flouros, im not sure what wohld happen if you tried metal halide, I have no idea what the impact on trich production there would be, never used MH or HPS lol.

Edited by Milktruck (06/26/16 08:17 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815853 - 06/27/16 08:48 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Hey at least ur on the fuck bho train

Dunno what people's obsession with food grade product like that is. Everyone is smoking shit that's not smokers grade. Bho=food grade concentrate for edibles.

If ur flowers don't get u medicated enough u have  serious ailment or u r not putting enough love into your grows imo lol

Can't go wrong with some good kief. Co2 wax or co2 "raw" and "clear" still kills the terps it's crazy how much flavor u lose...

No wonder they go add terps bacj into the "clear". I'm not about it, I luuuuuv smoking flowers that taste good

Now I'm dreaming of that piney tasting bliss mmmmmmm...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815857 - 06/27/16 10:43 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Has nothing to do with potency, making hash allows me to avoid a month long curing process and makes it a much smaller amount to store and keep track of... I'd also rather smoke bho than eat it, eating incorrectly purged bio can actually poison you whereas dabbig it is just bad for you lol

And keeping the terps and flavor is where properly made ISO wax comes in, almost always tastes just like the plant it came from

And its just easier than having a QP worth of jars lying around, and I also like getting medicated off a good Toke, rather than a good bowl :blazed: plus someones always bound to pinch a jar every now and then. My hash just stays in a tiny lockbox in the fridge.

And you can't say you wouldn't reach for the nug in that last pic first :lol:

This round however the sugar trim and bottom nuts of the outdoor is all that's going into hash, not gonna have as much as usual so making hash would be kinda pointless, just gonna cure up the flower and make a ISO dab or two from the frosty trim.

Edited by Milktruck (06/27/16 10:51 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815956 - 06/28/16 05:16 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Ya I hear u about big things in sm packages lol

As far as bho, all I know is it sucks. I've been getting that shit since ten yrs ago.. it's always sucked

I've had some co2 that was great and it's wasn't the clear or raw... but it's rare and I dunno enough chemistry to make the fire dabs so fuck it I'm not in it dabbing anyways

I like to dab hash tho lol good hash..

I know it's not about potency, I just don't think bho is good for smoking ime lol and I've had a lot if experience with bho.. some is ok.. when it taste good and Dont choke ya out too bad

I really enjoy smoking a nice bowl personally that has full flavor and NO ferts leftover or bound up in the plant matter..

Anyways here is some new pics day 3O

BB

Can't say I'm impressed yet by thus bb but we will she what she's all about when she done. I have another F1 pheno from the Sam seeds that I'll flower soon also she's taller lankier in veg
AO

F.i. last pic bk

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/29/16 09:07 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816002 - 06/28/16 10:16 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

that AO's trichome production is off the scale for it's age :O

Very impressive, cant wait to see how it finishes up. would absolutely LOVE to give it a go when i get my 6500k t5s set back up...would be a sight to BEHOLD for sure. Would be more than willing to send you a helluva lot more Afghani Queens then i recieved AO's :wink: If your after that piney musty smell/flavor the Afghani Queen would be perfect. And potency usually sits pretty high up there as well. She throws TONS of resin, just not quite as willing as the AO to throw trichs all the way down fan leaves and on leaf stems, i usually only see my afghani queens do THAT when grown in natural sunlight outside.

And i think that BB looks fantastic personally, id probably reach for that nug if just cured flower before the AO, have always preferred the indica leaning smokes when just smoking flowers. Would be just as willing to throw you some afghani queens's for the BB as im sure your wanting to hold on to your AO seeds :wink:

And if you are EAST of the Mississippi river your close enough for me to mail you a live rooted Lanky Queen Clone if your interested in her.... xD 2 day priority FTW! :lol: She's one of the more potent mothers from these Seeds

I mailed one all the way to Portland Oregon recently, showed up just in time to be nursed back to full health in veg before flower.

Edited by Milktruck (06/28/16 10:27 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816007 - 06/28/16 11:38 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'm possibly gonna flower one of my extra AOs under the t5 just cause for fun lol

I think this AO has some Nobel lineage behind her. I was told that basically the male was unknown. Wellllll, I find that hard to belive somewhat lmao

I think she is gonna put on quite the show for us

I'm just hoping the BB swells nicely which she is seeming to. Starting to gain some new aromas also. I guess I shouldn't compare the BB to the last plant I grew at all.

I cut the BB off of the nitrogen btw. I'm told to cut the plants off all nitrogen one week prior to the flush. Then flush for a week and cut first thing when the lights come on.

No later than 30 min after the lights come on otherwise the plant releases the nutrients it built up over night into the vegetative matter at that point which we don't want

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816008 - 06/28/16 11:43 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

seems logical.... and ive just been sitting here starring at your pics for like 30 mins now hittin my bowl and drooling xD

i just give mine water when they are thirsty and watch them grow for the most part now a days xD. When its done ill harvest dry and cure lololol...gotta love organics :lol: the lazy growers best friend.

I got probably 2 1/2-3 weeks left on my lanky queen, shes lookin mighty fine :wink: would love to see what someone with a much larger setup could do with her. This is the one we have a large mother of BTW.

my thoughts are flower a male AO in the mother box with our lanky queen mother a bit in the future, make F1 seeds with it and my most potent afghani queen so far (the lanky queen, i think it would mesh quite nicely with AO), collect pollen from the male for you. make some dry sift from the seedy nug, and send you a nice vaccum sealed bag of AO pollen and AO x Lanky seeds when the time comes :wink: you could use the pollen for your own crosses as well as stableizing whichever ao x lanky phenos your like. obviously this would be a ways down the road, and only if i can convince by buddy its a good idea lol

For shits and giggles, this is what one of my fatass pheno seeds looks like planted in dirt that stays mud all the time and gets ZERO direct light xD. The interesting thing about this picture though, is that ITS STILL ALIVE lolololol, grown by a friend of mine in sacramento whos identity i will be protecting because this is just SAD :lol: Might actually pull through and yeild a gram or two of crap though xD

he did manage to get a couple healthy clones off it though, still unsexed but super eager to branch out and it projects its leaves a ways from the main stems so is *likely* female but not sure yet.

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 12:03 AM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816018 - 06/29/16 07:41 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Milktruck said:
Lanky queen clone 2700k, admittedly vegged for less time than usual.

Lanky queen clone 3100k with GH flora series as griwn by a close friend (seems to be a great balance of yeild and trichome production, this shot is a week ahead of the clone im currently running in flower, and was vegged much longer, will be a fatter top by default...

Get above 4500-5000k only though and the clones physical traits themselves start to wig out a bit, trichome production redlines and interesting things happen to the flowers and sugar leaves overall in structure and the way they grow. Yeilds in terms of dry weight of flower go down a bit but nug density skyrockets with trich production, everything gets slightly smaller and more compact, I think it has something to do with getting closer to the UV flourescent (think tanning bed, not black light) spectrum.

I made a complete description of all the noted characteristic changes after the spectrum change to 2700k currently on the last post of my journal

Lanky queen clone, pure 6500k same point in flower as the above 3100k lq :rockon:

Sadly though, the UV production by spectrum for HID does not work in the same way as flouros, im not sure what wohld happen if you tried metal halide, I have no idea what the impact on trich production there would be, never used MH or HPS lol.

Wow, nice dude.
That last one, the crystals..
:kaneclap:

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Sloppy]
    #816019 - 06/29/16 07:58 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sloppy said:

Wow, nice dude.

same clone as the other pics, only differnce was thats what it looks like under 6500k instead of 2700k.... see my journal for rants on the subject and why i think there is tons of misinformaion reguarding florescent lighting when cannabis is concerned lol, the light is made by completely different means then HID, is produced through chemical reaction and the spectrum of Floro does NOT scale in UV production like HID does, and as most people assume.

Nevar, i had a thought, if you want to see the benefits of extra UV with HID go to a pet store and buy like a couple 60 watt UVA/B bulbs and hang them over your plants and see what happens, may be worth a shot, worst case nothing changes, but i have heard through the grapevine over on grasscity this is a secret of a lot of the Canna Cup Growers

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 08:27 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#816027 - 06/29/16 09:24 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting, I've heard they cure for a year in nitrogen gas also lol. I like it

I've been considering throwing my extra AO and some other lil extras I have undwr my extra 4' t5 that's not in use atm lol

I'm gonna get a box myself for males asap so maybe we'll just play it by ear on the AO male jazz. Def down to swap tho I won't hold out on ya lol. I sent baronsamedi two AO seeds he got a male.. poor guy got killed :/ shoulda thought to ask baron to flower it

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816029 - 06/29/16 09:27 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

if you keep those t5s cool enough keep in mind they can literally be right on the plants without burning :wink:, have had fans on them and let plants touch them without brning a few times when ive not trained my plants as well as i could have, and if doing it just to see what the resin production is like make sure its above 4000k. youll be surprised how well it works, obviously wont yeild like your 1k but should give you a good idea.

on a separate note im cutting down the fatass in like ten minsa couple hours to dry and make a hash ball and replace her with another fatass clone in correctly mixed soil xD tired of watching her do nothing for days on end but stay green lol. if im lucky she will yeild 5-6 grams dry :lol:

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 09:38 AM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816030 - 06/29/16 09:28 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Milktruck said:
Quote:

Sloppy said:

Wow, nice dude.

same clone as the other pics, only differnce was thats what it looks like under 6500k instead of 2700k.... see my journal for rants on the subject and why i think there is tons of misinformaion reguarding florescent lighting when cannabis is concerned lol, the light is made by completely different means then HID, is produced through chemical reaction and the spectrum of Floro does NOT scale in UV production like HID does, and as most people assume.

Nevar, i had a thought, if you want to see the benefits of extra UV with HID go to a pet store and buy like a couple 60 watt UVA/B bulbs and hang them over your plants and see what happens, may be worth a shot, worst case nothing changes, but i have heard through the grapevine over on grasscity this is a secret of a lot of the Canna Cup Growers

Interesting. 6500k is the standard for mushrooms, it's known that it is the best way to simulate the intensity of the sun in an indirect setting. You are saying that 2700k is usually the standard for a veg cycle lighting scheme? I figured it would be 6500k +. (I'm a noob so bare with me)

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Sloppy]
    #816031 - 06/29/16 09:35 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

not exactly, im saying i prefer 6500k for veg and flower. IF were talking about florescent lighting, you DO get slightly higher yelds in dry flower weight with 2700k, this is true, but if you make extracts and check the weight of THAT, as in, just the weight of the goodies produced, you will find 6500k floro consitently out yeilds 2700k floro in flower :wink:

you get better results flowering under HID with HPS over MH as far as i know, and most apply this to florescent as well without understanding the specifics of how the light is made, which is a HELLUVA lot different than HID lighting. your base glandular trichome production is entirely rooted in genetics, but there are ways to boost it for sure, imo this is why LED still makes plenty fine nugs in yeild, although the same clone will consistently test out 2-3% lower in cannibinoid content then the same clone grown under HPS but dry weight yeild of flower is consitent between the two, i personally think this is also do to the increased UV in HPS over LED in this instance.

Edited by Milktruck (06/29/16 09:42 AM)

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816032 - 06/29/16 09:42 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

They are completely different spectrums though, very strange that it works like that. You use fluorescent and not HPS/HID? What do you use for maturing stage?

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

Edited by Sloppy (06/29/16 09:43 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order