Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Milktruck]
    #815507 - 06/21/16 09:04 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Nah not implying ur lazy lol

I think people have to flush longer w synthetics cause they r using the WRONG synthetics...

With my cutting edge I flushed 8 days it burned amazing. Not hot or peppery at all. I plan to do a 7 day flush as reccomended this time.

The prob with some synthetics is they r high in zinc and heavy metals that u end up tasting I think so flushing longer helps w that

But if u use a good clean synthetic line (there aren't many) u will be good :smile:

I wonder if this is considered food grade..?

Arsenic- 2.26 ppm

Cadmium- 0.5 ppm

Cobalt- 4 ppm

Mercury- 0.05 ppm

Molybdenum- 17.7ppm

Nickle- 2ppm

Lead- 10 ppm

Selenium- 1ppm

Zinc- 281.9 ppm

That's the cutting edge lines analysis. All the bottles added up that I use

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/21/16 09:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Nevar44]
    #815508 - 06/21/16 09:43 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I only mean about a week by "good long flush" lol

And im not sure...laws reguarding regulation of chemical fertilizers tend to be much different lol. It even varies by state in some situations.

They can sell miracle grow for tomatos and what not so who knows, I dont feel like researching something that is irrelevant concerning me.

And I may have to bust out the roots buddha bloom to finish off my fatass, think I did something wrong in the mix somewhere, her buds are way too wispy compared to where the last clone I ran looked at this point.

Im not growing as much as I used to so im tending to try and minimize effort involved, have switched gears to a lot of other ethnobotanicals , so yes, where cannabis is concerned I am being quite lazy now a days :3

Edited by Milktruck (06/21/16 09:59 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #815509 - 06/21/16 10:40 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I feel I missed something so many edited posts... plants looking nice bud!

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #815517 - 06/22/16 09:07 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Ty :smile:

U did miss something, it's something I'll share w anyone.. but most will have pre biased opinion on why it cannot work and is not possible. I however had NOT the ability to hold a biased opinion cause I couldn't compare the data to anything recent. Me not being a grower..

I was asked to pay it forward tho...

Technically tho, all u missed was the data barely anyone belives.. majority of the info I'd share tho... has already been stated in my thread here. I just left out the data.. cause it's unbelievable

I'm hoping my yeilds will speak for themselves to say the least.

I'll gladly show and tell anyone how to do so if they desire, come the end of my grow log

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815527 - 06/22/16 12:17 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

The AO is uncurling now, so I gave her a lil bump of N again. I do not want the curling completely gone. The curling to me, is good.  Keeping that curling in balance I think will get the secondary metabolite content up hopefully :smile:

So I gave the BB more N also. I'm talking .5-1.5 ml grow formula. I was giving them two ml and they curled to much so...

People say the BB can't handle as much nutrients but this one can. More than my ao in fact it seems

The bb WAS getting over watered I think also, which tells me I need to add more perlite for her next time. Been giving her lil longer than 24 hrs between each feed/watering. I feed full strength every watering

First two pics r blue knight, 2nd two r F.I.

Stem pics from few days ago. My BD had an enormous stem but go figure lol its BD. Interested to see how big these stems get. Way too excited here lmao

Day 24 in flower I believe, for The BB and the AO

F.i. is a week or so in same w bk

It looks like the AO is gonna eat the light in last picture lol :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (06/22/16 09:31 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815538 - 06/22/16 02:34 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
I feel I missed something so many edited posts... plants looking nice bud!

You just missed a back and forth and a lot of talk around opinions on a subject neither one of us can back up...YET anyway....lol.

You would probably be skeptical like I am, but interested in seeing what happens, so might as well just stick around and watch his grow :wink:

Youll figure out what was in the deleted posts over time lololol

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815669 - 06/24/16 10:45 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

This is the BB phosphorus deficiency or over watering or??

Leaning towards over watering

Second set of pics is the AO, leaning towards over watering..?

My only other thought is she is ready for more K?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/24/16 11:42 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815697 - 06/24/16 02:36 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

When Ive overwatered, my plants just droop down for a day or so. They usually don't have sections go unhealthy or necrotic until they've been in that condistion days at a time...I don't THINK that is over watering but I could be wrong. Things tend to be a bit more exaggerated and happen faster in soilless. I've only ever done a soilless coir bucket once lol and had unstable ph problems the entire grow.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815710 - 06/24/16 04:21 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Well shucks way to throw a wrench in my plans lol jk jk

I dunno what it is, I think it's deficiency if it's not over watering

Hopefully I'll pin it down soon

Maybe it's under watering but I kinda doubt that.. sm possibility I'm waiting hair too long to water AND over watering a hair lol?

The brown splotches are crispy and dry  not soggy..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/24/16 05:26 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815712 - 06/24/16 05:30 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

time to break out the ozone generator lol man I've been using that thing for everything it destroyed the mold on my shower curtains I was about to go buy a new one but tried to spray it down instead and wow it just wiped right off it has already paid for its self lol but yea I haven't seen over watering do that to leaves I have seen fungus gnats do that but it's easy to know when you got those guys but maybe another type of fungi or bacteria would be my guess I would treat medium with ozone first and let dry out a bit after if still no change its a nutes issue

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815714 - 06/24/16 05:45 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I'd prefer to not ozonate the soil via soil drench..

But might be a good idea, I'm finecky.. don't wanna kill my mycos although ozone is said to be gentle enough NOT to kill the mycos and beneficial but thag statement just doesn't make sense to me...

Lol Maybe the ozone is the cure glad ur loving it

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815715 - 06/24/16 06:26 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

yea I don't think it will keep any fungi or bacteria alive after treatment I just went over your pics again I hate to be this guy but worst case tobacco mosaic and I don't know of any treatment I hope it's not but they look really similar to plants I had to pull ages ago I asked uncle Google for some pics and there are some similarities but I would save that till your stumped there is still troubleshooting to be done... you could always try nutes first

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815732 - 06/24/16 11:32 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Been watching things close past few days, since noticing the yellowing on the AO.

I think its from watering too late, their getting dried out. Which could only mean I added too much perlite to the promix. So I'll handle it accordingly this round and get the perlite ratio dialed in next time. Buns me out cause I realized this after I transplanted my lavendar kush into a pot w maybe more perlite lol.

But I'll know what to do If she starts getting dried out.. assuming that's what's going on. Signs are pointing to that tho

I'm doubting root rot, although it's a sm possibility. The water would stink tho w root rot I'm pretty sure and it doesn't???

I gave the AO a half shot of sugaree. So maybe that'll do the trick which would mean deficiency. We shall see

Figured giving half shot of sugaree was better than soil soak w ozonated water. Rule out that first. Do soil soak w ozonated water as last resort

Things are trucking along just fine, it's just the very bottom leaf on the AO. The BB it's slowly keeping up and affecting more leaves buts it's not too bad. Hopefully I'll get it nailed down

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#815733 - 06/24/16 11:43 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

yea root rot smells like stagnant water and ass you would know

I hope so bud I'm sure you'll figure it trial and error is the name of the game

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815734 - 06/25/16 12:22 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

a plant with root rot tends to droop really badly, they show signs of over watering for a while before they start to die.

Root rot is VERY unlikely with that much perlite, underwatering is far more likely than root rot, and no, non hydro plants dont often smell bad when they have root rot until you pull then out of the pot and stick your nose in there xD. when i first started growing i had overwatering problems and root rot a lot, was just too eager of an individual at the time lol.

in hydro root rot smells like death, pure hydrogen sulfide from anaerobic bacteria grossness, usually plythium. BUT, In soil root rot is VERY often fungal, not bacterial, especially in organic mixes, and doesn't necesarilly have a smell at all. often in the wild when a mycorhyzal fungi like rusulla or some amanitas sense the nearing death of a host organism (in this case over watering/repeated flood) they begin to digest and decompose the host organism before any bacteria will get to it and if weather permits shoot out one last fruiting of fungal spores before they die.

weve had massive areas of pine forest here decimated by pine beetles, right before an infected patch of forest dies you see MASSIVE flushes of russulas and amanitas and when the trees die they usually fall over in wind in a single season because the mycorhyzal fungi have already consumed the root system....assuming it was a healthy tree to begin with anyway.

one year we had a tailwater damn open the over top flood gates for like a week, flooded about 8 feet up the normal bank of the river, lots of bank trees were submerged long enough in cold enough water to kill them, when the water went down all the mycorhyzal fungi that could fruit flushed massive amounts of fruit bodies, and within a year the trees fell over to begin becoming part of the surrounding ecosystem and feed other life.

if your root rot is smelly its not a natural form of root rot lol. which i suppose is to be expected in an unatural environment like an indoor hydroponics grow room, sterility is the best rout for chemical in hydro or soiless when i did that, rot in THOSE would smell like death/bellybutton lint. ever notice how when you come across a rotting plant outdoors or a rotting stump it doesnt smell bad, even when wet? when wet with plen ty of airflow it just rots quicker, thats fungal not bacterial

sorry for the rant and stories :lol: point is you dont have rot, but not all rot smells bad. it all really depends on your current method of growing

Edited by Milktruck (06/25/16 09:22 AM)

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#815736 - 06/25/16 05:49 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Awesome post

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: ashfiken]
    #815742 - 06/25/16 09:11 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Ya I hear u on that

I've got so much perlite that it's b prob be hard to get any aneraorbic activety

Buuut, w my first plant..  the last week or so of flower I didn't know the plant stopped drinking mostly. I wasn't feeling the pot.. I just kept watering

The run off started to gain a nasty bacterial sorta smell. I noticed it after five to seven days roughly

That plant was in happy frog soil. Not soiless. Still tho, I think smelling the run off water can be a good Guage. If u notice a serious change in smell that's prob bad

The input is always appreciated milktruck, good stuff. I'd like to witness some of these epic mychorizal fruiting :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815746 - 06/25/16 09:27 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

they are the forest's cleanup crew lol. I have pics of the rusulla and amanita flushing along the river, somewhere anyway, will attempt to locate them, they are somewhere on an almost full 2 TB hard disk xD Kinda torn on them though, beautiful massive flushes of mushrooms, on the ground, but death above. Makes a nice bit of metaphorical yin-yang, all-flows imagery or something like that, you know what i mean :lol: Even if it was entirely a man made situation start to finish.

Had a LOT of Laughing Gyms flush from the dead woods the fallowing year's fall as well, im talking flushes by the thousands...too bad it takes like 10 gs of those and they are intensely bitter even when dry lololololol have never tried to eat them.

and yea, consistency during flower seems to be a good thing for the most part, any abrupt changes to smells or color of the drainage, or abrupt change in plant appearance, means a problem somewhere anyway...good luck and god speed!

Edited by Milktruck (06/25/16 09:47 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815761 - 06/25/16 01:35 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

For sure

I'm leaning towards UNDER watering due to recent observations. Was busy yesterday and watered the AO lil late.

Orrrr possibly the problem may be from NOT watering first thing when the lights come on. My watering schedule is all outta whack since it's my first time running this soil mix along w the first time dealing with these strains along w it being my first time dealing with sativas and indicas at once lmao

So I'm gonna try giving em a sm shot of water in the am first thing then water the rest of the gallon later when it's ready for the full watering.. next time I'll try to keep em on a schedule where I need to do full watering first thing when lights come on

Keep u guys posted

I rarely leave home or am gone long lol so I'll get er nailed down

The bb is fattening up nicely, getting excited

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/25/16 02:19 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815776 - 06/25/16 03:49 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Heres some pics I took last week right after when I let my lanky go a day too long under the lights before watering. You can see the bottom two fan leaves drooping a little (they had already pumped themselves back up a bit), and since theyre budless and they get less light and n2 during flower they get zapped really quick ad go yellow. They perked back up but the green probly wont return. Is this anything like what yours is doing? (Yes that is a spider in my hand, I put house spider eggsacks from the basement in my box all the time) tiny house spiders are a lot cheeper than getting more lady bugs every month) srry for the gross hands :lol:

Edited by Milktruck (06/25/16 03:53 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies