Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Kens Chem & femeine grow log
    #813455 - 05/15/16 09:49 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Well, not much to say on this grow log.

I'll post a few pics as we go...

This is week two of I remember right..

These plants came from a friend. They were topped... I'm told never top.

We will see how they do :smile:

The femeine strain is from Amsterdam can't seem to locate the cross but super skunky diesly strain

Then the kens og chem dog

These plants are so big I prob won't put two more into the room.

My buddy veg's his plants a long time. I wasn't gonna have anythung flowering so was lucky enough to grab two from a friend.  They were almost too big.

Also had been over fed in veg imo so hopefully they yeild nicely still. I'm sure they will..

Og on the left

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (05/15/16 10:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Kens Chem & femeine grow log [Re: Nevar44]
    #813457 - 05/15/16 09:50 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

15 gal pots

Pro mix bx, cut w coarse perlite

Cutting edge nutrients

1 1000w light

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #813459 - 05/15/16 10:00 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Nice, can't wait to see how this turns out for ya.:smile::burnone:

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: Kens Chem & femeine grow log [Re: Stoneth]
    #813462 - 05/15/16 10:46 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

lookin good bud nice friends lol growing too many plants for your grow area is my biggest issue with indoor

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

OfflineBobabouy
Strangler
Male

Loc: Shitstainistan
Re: Kens Chem & femeine grow log [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #813517 - 05/16/16 02:25 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Topping is just preference, isn't it. If you have room for short, wide plants I think it's just fine.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Kens Chem & femeine grow log [Re: Bobabouy]
    #814951 - 06/14/16 06:24 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Sure it's just preference everything is that's besides the point my friend..

I'm told by someone with 100'S of side by sides that topping is never and I mean never acceptable. Super cropping ect is acceptable only when u have low ceiling restrictions.

I wish people would just let Thames plants grow like they should not mangle all up... or ughh I mean train them all up

All u need to do is trim the suckers for training. Trim off the flower sights that are not swelling or developing nearly as well as the others. They're obvious, trim off the lil baby flower sights leave the nice ones

IMO

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#814955 - 06/14/16 06:55 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Had to cut these plants down awhile ago

I have learned the hard way lately valuable lessons on growing in a high wattage, high heat, low humidty room

I've been experimenting you could say with a very light airy soil mix. Some would call it soiless. I don't get that term tho...

I mean, it's either amended soil or non-amended soil. It's got food in it or it doesnt. It's still soik, it's still the microorganisms doing a lot of the work if u will..

Pro mix bx, cut w almost 50% by volume of perlite. This gets ur CEC right about where a guy wants it. Which allows me to FEED every watering.

Anyways... more on this later when I have results to back it up and data. Now, I personally do not.

I've been dealing with problems due to my environment. I've learned, when u have High heat, intense lighting (50w/sq ft and up), and lower humidty... U MUST WATER IN THE AM. FIRST THING WHEN THE LIGHTS COME ON. If u dont, u should at least most them once in the am and once at night

Drought stress can be a killer in these conditions. I've learned the hard way. If ur plants soil dries our too much. Ur plant will get severely stressed due to lack of water in combination with low humidity intense lights and high heat. It will make ur plant hermaphrodite if u expose it to this type of stress for multiple days I promise lol..

If u see ur newly formed white hairs aka pistals starting to turn orange or red loke they do come maturity.. That's a sure sign of stress. Drought stress IME. u don't want to see that early in flower at all I don't think

I learned all this the hard way on my own through my own research and trial and error. Ice lost many plants lately and had to cut down many plants thag would be cured out by now. But ima new grower who was given an professional growers recipe so I can't be mad or too upset. For the lessons learned will he priceless. This recipe yeilds a gram per watt that's over double what most growers are overly happy with

My first plant many if u saw, u water that blue dream in the mornings... which saved me. Slowly I got in the habit of watering it later and later in the day.

Eventually I was watering all my plants late in the day. On top of that I was letting my pots dry out way too much with this new soil mixture. Using this soil mix u wanna keep it pretty wet

So I have a new grow going

I have a blue berry plants thay wasn't drinking much... I was thinking the BB was maybe staying overly wet.. and I have an agent orange thag I was keeping on the same schedule. But that AO was drinking way more. The AOs pot was always a lot lighter.

Well, the BB has zero pistals thag turned orange prematurely at week two or so. The AO does tho cause it got too dried out..

The blue berry has zero sign of any problems

The AO had a few female caylxes pop balls. Three in fact. Which I cut off.

I've corrected my watering issues, and we will see if the AO powers on or not. The BB is here to stay.

Lesson of the day, drought stress.

I'm not a fan of it at all lmao

Here is a link to my new grow, I hope this helps some of u

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/814957

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/14/16 07:15 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #817135 - 07/21/16 03:16 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

If u see ur newly formed white hairs aka pistals starting to turn orange or red loke they do come maturity.. That's a sure sign of stress. Drought stress IME. u don't want to see that early in flower at all I don't think

More common then a sign of stress this will be a sign that a male flower has popped up someplace.(which of course is usually caused by stress):rolleyes:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Kens Chem & femeine grow log [Re: Magash]
    #817146 - 07/21/16 06:43 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Cool good to know, just noting my own observations here. Hadn't made that connection but makes total sense for sure. Thanks for chiming in :smile:

Basically we are both saying the same thing, It means stress. So if u see pistals dried up prematurely check for balls lol

What ur saying makes sense tho for sure I just personally hadn't made the connection.

But ya if ur plant gets to the point of showing prematurely dried up pistals.. like magash said that probably means u have a male flower thay popped up already due to the stress

I've been confused by my plants popping balls. I was thinking that popping balls meant a hermaphrodite

Wrong. Popping balls means ur plant is stressed someway and the stress caused it to pop balls.

Many people simply pick off the balls when this happens in the first few weeks of flower and finish the plant.

It is not indicative if a true hermaphrodite. A true herm will produce flowers that are composed of nothing but male sacks basically..

Big difference.

Not be point people out... buuuut a user here kinda mislead me with those whole herm topic and didn't know what he was talking about and obviously didn't have experience with it...

Soooo, now I'm figuring out which strains I'd like to keep. So that I can pop more seeds of the ones I do wanna keep and obtain a pheno that doesn't pop balls hopefully under my growing regimen

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/21/16 07:32 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds