Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Baron_Samedi] * 1
    #811750 - 04/26/16 10:53 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I think you are talking about DWC. Thats how I get ll me clones to root!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #811784 - 04/26/16 03:07 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

yup that's It good to have a name for it thanks

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #812110 - 04/30/16 12:34 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Day 39

First off a question how long does it take you to spot sex on indoor flower cycle?
I'm not seeing sex yet on any of my plants no swelling or twisting or growth 
ok lots of stuff first I moved my air filter to maximize my usable space in the tent I'm not sure how big these plants are gonna get but seeing the growth up to now I realized I have way too many plants for my space so I decided to do 3 white widow plants in my Aero bucket that I will restrict to main stem growth (no crazy branching) and the other three WW DOG and AO in the main DWC tub to grow out how it wants to but I will trim to keep it clean that leaves me with 1 WW and a ton of WW cuttings that can be clones so I called my buddy to come take them and give some away to the medical MJ community here and some for himself of course I'm just glad they aren't going to waste this still leaves me 6 in the tent and a clone of each strain still over my limit but if I consolidate the WW in the bucket to one "plant" I think it would pass I'm not expecting to get a visit but it's always good to try and follow the rules...

anyway I tried to update earlier but accidently hit the back button and lost everything so I chucked my phone and raged lol but this will be like a double update I guess alright I started more seeds cause I couldn't stand the temptation so I sowed in rockwool...
1x Green Crack fem auto from fast buds
2x Afgani regular free seeds with ^^^
3x Dreamin OG
they were planted on the 23rd and only 1 DOG sprouted so far this is the first time I've used rockwool and followed the directions soak adjust ph if need to but it seems like it's taking way longer than when I use these unnetted choir peat Moss plugs I think the holes might be too deep for seeds next to me I think I need to stuff the hole so the hole is only a few mm deep... also greenpoint had an awesome 50% off deal so yea I forsee alot more seed work in the future

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

#812112 - 04/30/16 01:59 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

IME max. 7-10 days after the 12/12 switch but preflowers have shown in late veg lighting before.
Nice stout branching. :thumbup:

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #812117 - 04/30/16 04:44 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

whats up mang ok I veged for about a month and they have been in flower for about a week or so any day now somethings gotta show I think my heat issue might be affecting things even though I only run my lights at night it's still in the low 90's sometimes mid 80's... I need to get another bigger fan in there asap I'm gonna try grab one tomorrow

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
    #812122 - 04/30/16 08:25 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Look at each node. Look at the front and the back of each node.

For each node there are 4 locations where it might show sex. Left node, right node. And the front and back of each node....

Also, u might have to move a leaf around to get a good look at sex

If u habe any herms, u should be able to noticed balls by day 7. Day ten at the latest.

This also goes to say if u have any females, they show sex right away usually. Def within 7-10 days

Maybe u have too much N, delaying flowering??? Just a wild guess, my first thought would be try looking closer

If the high temps were an issue, your plants would tell you. I don't recall seeing any heat stress signs? Maybe I'm wrong?

My tent is 82 degrees or so. The plants are fine w that temp as long as they aren't too close to the light. At which point they try to grow away from the light. My last plant the cola got tall and did this

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Nevar44]
    #812183 - 04/30/16 10:31 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

this is what all the nodes look like on all 3 plants ive been checking them all daily when i take the water measurments  and fill res with water I'm pretty good at spotting balls early on but never really noticed preflower I usually see the hight and growth spurts before the balls pop but indoor has taugh me to be flexible in my beliefs lol this is the first week in flower so the nutes are still the transition feed schedule so maybe too much Nitrogen but I'm following the directions but on Monday my new pump comes in so I'm gonna dump and feed with the regular flowering schedule I finally found a 100gal pump for a decent price and even with the 2 failed attempts to buy one all together it's still $20 cheaper than buying it here it's quadruple the price I paid online... yet I know as soon as I get everything set I'm gonna find stupid cheap deals on everything I've bought lady luck loves to pull that one on me

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#812196 - 05/01/16 12:05 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Ya I'm unsure

I do notice a slight curling in ur leaves in prior pics. Signs of a hair too much nutrients

The plants are small

My experience is w plants that showed sex before flowering

So maybe the fact that they didn't show sex before flower cause they were still too young is affecting when they show sex now

The length of some of the branches in very long. Right about when the branches start to get an inch or longer is when mine show in veg shortly after branching picks up

I say don't worry and be patient in this case. If they aren't showing, then u shouldn't have any balls to worry about yet either ya know

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#812202 - 05/01/16 03:02 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I see something maybe in the first pic. Might be a male not sure thow! keep an eye on them.

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #812205 - 05/01/16 04:50 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

thanks guys I'm just gonna be patient and wait just sexing early would be amazing for me since I have all these regular seeds to get through and more on the way but a plant limit to hold to...speaking of seeds I'm kinda underwhelmed by rock wool cubes at the moment those seeds i started like a week ago most of them haven't even popped yethe out of the 6 seeds only one DOG seed sprouted the rest have cracked shells and little stems poking out but that's it I was gonna blame the seed cause half of them were from another random seed buy I know the green crack was fast buds but the other two afghani were freebies I forget from where but in the other plugs those dog and WW popped up in a couple days I moved most of them back to the old plugs today and hope they do better there :waitingpatiently:

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#812396 - 05/03/16 04:34 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Day 50

OK got the new pump and it works great decided to go back to buckets that tub was a pain in the ass in every way buckets make more sense for the space I have
changed the feeding to flower schedule so hopefully we will see sex soon I'm suspicious of my Dreamin OG (the single plant pic) it is starting to show male growth tendencies I guess it is a little more difficult to tell when you grow different strains at the same time but no balls yet so here's to hoping I still have a couple widows that can take their place is they are male so not too worried
threw together a little Veg tent for my cuttings and one seedling that popped eventually it will just be for my mother plants but for now it can veg whatever seeds pop also started 1x Sitting Bull and 1x Doc Holiday hopefully those will sprout better all the other seeds are finally cracked but still they haven't sprouted up yet everything seems golden on my end water ph 6.5 fresh water every other day minimal sunlight through a window during the day it's warm here day and night so not sure what's up but I'll just keep it optimal and be patient they are just gonna sit in veg until the widows are done anyway I'm just excited about all the strains

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#812535 - 05/05/16 01:50 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Day 51...

Alright so as you can see mad trimming hopefully the last sculpting trim for a while I'm not sure if there is a difference in sculpting indoor and outdoor aside from space restrictions but I generally like my plants like a bouquet of flowers with only the strongest branches making it to harvest this entire grow my timing is all out of wack so I doubt this will be the last major trim...
in other news one of my plants is starting to show sex what sex is hard to tell it's just a nub so far but it looks like too much Nitrogen could have been the issue good to know for next run I also added Epsom salt to my feeding I would usually start feeding it to my plants when they show sex outside and that shouldn't be different inside right?

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#812747 - 05/07/16 01:31 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Day 53...

got some better pics of the sex of the Agent Orange but I can't tell anything this early the Dreamin OG isn't showing anything yet but is stretching like crazy that it looks like a male growth pattern but still too early to tell oddly the largest white widow isn't showing anything the base area where the sex shows is smooth and swelling the little widows got some sex nubs starting to form... other than that started more seeds after my green crack and afghani sprouted and died for no reason but I got 1x DOG 1x Sitting Bull and 1x Doc Holiday sprouted so far...
I found a OG kush auto fem seed from the same random seed company that I got the green crack from hopefully this one won't die...
The rest of my plants are recovering well from the trim so I'm stoked

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#812760 - 05/07/16 09:44 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Hard to say w those pics...

I would go out on a limb and say it might be a male :/

Just wait a week. By then it should show hairs...

If it doesn't show hairs soon u will know

If it stays wider at the base and never gets a nice point to it and never gets pistals...

U will know soon no doubt

Ime, males look thay way for awhile early in veg. They take awhile to gain the balls obviously in veg

But females in veg ime always pop pistals shortly after showing their sex. Usually a few days days showing

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (05/07/16 09:44 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#812823 - 05/07/16 06:00 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

thanks for the info Yea that is what I was thinking too I'm pretty sure the Agent Orange is male but I will wait to see the balls form before I toss it I have the smaller white widows to replace it which would work out good space wise the Aero bucket they are in seems to work well with the rough design but they could use some space on top...

I generally never let any of my plants come to a single point I like branchy short plants just a habit from selling clones of various ethno plants

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#812879 - 05/08/16 04:48 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

So yup Agent Orange popped balls I was pretty bummed and forgot to take pics before I yanked him had to get that fox outa the hen house... oh well more room for all the ladies

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#813352 - 05/14/16 05:30 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Day 60...

Alright  so the widow has a bunch of preflowers popping up the Dreamin OG as a couple Lil ones poppin but it is 2 weeks behind the widow start so that one should be showing hard soon other than that nothing really new so I've been focusing on the next couple of runs I kinda leveled out the nutes of the other widows in the tent to slow down their growth so after I harvest the first widow those three will be right behind the Dreamin OG  well that's the plan anyway...
got cuttings rooting in the Aero chamber I built and my mother's tent vegging some new seedlings but that's all for the next journal...

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#813758 - 05/19/16 05:04 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Day 65...

Ladies are flowering and all is well I see a bit of overfeeding leaf damage but I'm gonna be lowering the nutes starting next week so not too worried I really wish I didn't pack my tent full now I got those two widows struggling against the wallsame next run I'm only gonna do 3 plants max anyone have an idea how long these ladies will flower for under my conditions? I'm blindly guessing 30days to go

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#813783 - 05/19/16 11:21 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Double that thirty days would be closer in ny estimate brotha, looking nice,

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: ashfiken]
    #813790 - 05/20/16 01:45 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

thanks man still a lot faster than outdoor so I can't complain I'm really afraid of them getting way too close to my light it's at the highest point it can get to its connected directly to the center pole now will the stop before they are too close like when they were smaller or am I gonna have to creatively tie them down? first time using lights and it has been alot to get used to

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies