Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Start to Finish/Indoor soil seed grow// !Newb! //Blue dream... why must it only be BD... :/
    #802516 - 01/01/16 07:41 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Just wanted to get some posts up on my new account. I used to get on here like 7 yrs ago...

I have the seeds in peat plugs, dressed w mycorhizea from fungi perfecti, under a lil 1' four tube t5. Inside of a humidity dome. Here the pic lol.

Plan to keep this updated, and would love some tips and input along the way. Haven't decided what kinda training methods I'll use yet. Was thinking of mothering them until I move in two months or so. Then take cuts when I move. I know I'll want to mother the chico genetics... at least I think that'd b the thing to do lol?

I've got one og, one mystery?? Lost track lol

Def will be upgrading lighting. Prob gonna run happy frog soil unless I get recommend something better by trusted grower..

More to come, that's about all there is to show currently lmao

Edited by Nevar44 (03/30/16 10:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #802553 - 01/02/16 12:37 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Some of u may have noticed already I forgot to puff up the peat plugs they still look kinda short and compressed. Won't do that again lol

Getting exciting already lol day four I think. Fire og and 9lb hammer are up. The other four seeds were started few days later

NEVER USING PEAT PLUGS FOR SEEDS AGAIN. JUST SOIL.

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/06/16 10:11 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #802748 - 01/06/16 09:16 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Well, live and learn. I think peat plugs r too sm to start seeds lol. Upgraded to gallon pots. The tap roots were poking out a day after sprouting in a bad way.

Two of em their root poked out of the side of the peat plug and grew for dear life. Most of the root wasn't even in the peat plug lol... from now on I'll start seeds in gallon pots prob I'm thinkin...

Anyways here's a pic

The two in smaller pots are the fire og and hammer. Didn't get gallon pots until few days after they needed to be transplanted due to tap root trying to escape lol. So I'll wait awhile for then to expand roots into those pint pots. Leave then like that for awhile.

I mainly care about the chico genetics. They  r from CA breeder that don't sell seeds...

The three gallon pots have to recently sprouted chico seeds. 1 hasn't cracked yet it was a nice white seed. Was hoping it was gonna pop to see what the white seed was all about

Transplanted the babies in the dark to not light shock the roots. Cut off the peat plug mesh. Wish I woulda paid attention to the astrological cycles w when I planted.  Next time I will.

I'll Def be pulling my flowed right after a full moon or on the full moon :smile:

Gonna be using High n guano, molasses, and kelp castings

Blood meal bone meal High p guano I'm thinkin... input appreciated but I'm wanting to use as few ingredients as poss and mix all ammendment into soil. So I don't have to feed w bottle nutes. Thinkin teas to help.

Getting some 4'-5' king tut babies also soon. Prob gonna run something bottles on em. Gonna get transplanted veg two weeks then flower.

Their in 3gal now. Thinkin I'll move em into a ten gal. Two r gonna go under one 1000w. Should I go w 7 gal pots since I have only one light for two plants that big?

Edited by Nevar44 (01/08/16 09:23 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#802884 - 01/08/16 03:25 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

She has been up for 6 days. Is she looking like she needs some loving/food? Started to turn lighter green. Have her in happy frog soil hasn't gotten anythung but water so far

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (01/09/16 12:53 AM)

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
    #802934 - 01/09/16 02:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

No ferts till second set of leaves, generally, esp in amended soil.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: ashfiken]
    #802940 - 01/09/16 03:43 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I like the sounds of that. I'm using ro water. What about Cal mag?

Forgive me for such rookie questions lol

Thanks for the input btw i appreciate it

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (01/09/16 03:58 PM)

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
    #802942 - 01/09/16 03:55 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Nah. They get hungriest for cal mag at beg of flower. Don't use til you start other ferts.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: ashfiken]
    #802944 - 01/09/16 04:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

So that's why my buddy mentioned the king tut eats up way more camg than the "y gregory", lol, click, thanks again.

Good ratings coming for u ashfiken whenever I get 50 posts up lol...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (01/09/16 07:23 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#802974 - 01/09/16 11:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

The first two pics, are my best looking chico seed outta 4. 1molded :frown: 2 are looking odd/mutated. These seeds did this last time they got cracked. I'm thinking tabacco mosaic virus from being touched by a heavy smoker...

How would u sanitize these seeds guys??

The seedlings went through some stress, I'm a newb

Fire og looking the nicest, Bottom pic is fire og and 9lb hammer

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (01/20/16 06:08 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#803061 - 01/11/16 05:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Fire og in back, 9lb hammer in front

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (01/11/16 05:00 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#803205 - 01/13/16 05:22 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Sooooo how do u guys sanitize seeds known to be infected w what seems to be tabacco mosaic virus? ?

Hydrogen peroxide soak? How long?

Spray peroxide on em while the seeds r on a screen I've heard. Let the peroxide evap, flip seeds over do it again. Was thinkin if doing this since they're known to be contamed.. treat them 2-3 times this way maybe?

Tabacco mosaic blues :frown:

Edited by Nevar44 (01/20/16 06:09 PM)

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #803421 - 01/17/16 12:49 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've had TMV in my garden for a few yrs now. I've given up on getting rid of it. Overall It's hardly noticeable unless the plants get stressed for some reason or another. I usually have one or two strains that will show signs of TMV all the time. It's usually only a mosaic pattern on one leaf blade or a hooked leaf. Nothing else happens for me. I know there are worse types of TMV out there. The pics you've shown look exactly like what I'm dealing with.  not sure what you could do to the seeds to sterilize them. Tbh for me the virus has done nothing to yields or quality of my medicine. I wouldn't stress it.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #803424 - 01/17/16 01:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm interested FJ.

This shit bad. The plants never snap out of it and some about half are not worth growing. The ones that grow much slower to start and are very deformed. Then outta the same seeds we got one. Just one. BEAUTY. No TMV at all.

So I Don even know what it is really. It didn't spread to my knowledge. I just have like 20-30 seeds still that I really wanna get as many beauty's outta as possible.

They come from guys been breeding for 30 yrs older than me lol. Al says it may be just due to whatever the breeder has done to the genetics and u will get one awesome pheno outta about 7 seed. Who knows? ??

I mainly interested in sanitizing seeds at this point but greatly appreciate the input FJ :smile:

I realized that some mushrooms r active against TMV. I'm thinkin of trying out strained LC broth waterings to combat the TMV

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (01/17/16 01:33 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#803425 - 01/17/16 01:35 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've read that reishi is great to companion plant w cannabis also. Looking forward to using diff kinds of reishi broths on indoor plants to start. Outdoor companion plantings in time. I'll also try applying diff kinds of mushroom broths to plants. I've got several medicinal and gourmet strains to work w...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #803443 - 01/17/16 05:35 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

TMV spreads VERY easily.  the good pheno you have out of those  seeds is just resistant to the virus. It for sure has it. TMV spreads just by you handling your plants or by insects flying/crawling from one plant to the next.

The virus will even stay active in your medicine while it cures. It's crazy how resilient it is.

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #803470 - 01/17/16 10:26 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm, this plant was grown next to several others also.

Some of them that were next to it may have been pollenated also hopefully those plants don't have it or get it.

Hopefully it's not TMV and is something else or maybe just the genetics if that's even possible...

This is good to know FJ thank u

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP *DELETED* [Re: Nevar44]
    #803475 - 01/17/16 10:48 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by Nevar44

Reason for deletion: Whoops

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (01/17/16 10:48 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#803499 - 01/18/16 01:06 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

OK so the first pic is the og. Second pic the hammer. Third pic is the og again. Fourth pic hammer again.

The TMV plants got tossed. I'm gonna experiment w treating the rest of the seeds I have left w h202. See what happens. I tossed em before I got ur advice FJ but judging by last round w them I didn't wanna keep em. I'm just hoping for another beauty outta the seeds.

Does the hammer look ready for some N? Was thinking of top dressing w some guano... the tips r a lil lime green possibly and the first two rounded not real leaf things (dunno what their called..) are staring to fall off on the hammer

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (01/18/16 01:11 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#805313 - 02/04/16 05:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

First 2 pic r the female mystery

2nd two og male

Female grew faster, they both got bound from staying in the smaller pots too long. Female took it worse. They've both snapped out of it and r growing good again

Both got dried out lil female more so, that's why she is missing leaves. Her branching is meager so fat and after chopping off the partially dried leaves her branches got bigger.

Question do people chop off perfectly healti fan leaves to encourage branches to Bush out and fan leaves on the branches to get bigger??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/04/16 05:30 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#805331 - 02/05/16 12:19 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I think this is from giving them cal mag too early  :facepalm3: , maybe its something to due w being root bound before they were transplanted, or maybe needing n...??

Those r my best guess being a newb what r yours?? :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/06/16 10:14 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#805346 - 02/05/16 09:28 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

These plants are so interesting to watch. I'd like to sit in a meditative state, watch the entire growth cycle and not miss an instant. Timelapse wouldn't be the same at all... If only I could understand everything the plants tells me... that's the end goal I suppose..  :blazed:

She drooped last night, (my gfs plant.. I thougjt maybe uneven soil moisture maybe dry pocket up top from getting a little root bound..)

This morn she perked back up. I missed why this happened. Would like to know why..??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/13/16 12:38 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#805349 - 02/05/16 10:31 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Watching these plants is so interesting.

I wish I could understand everything they tell me. I suppose that is the end goal..

Last night my gfs plant drooped. She has been having slight watering trouble. That's why the leaves are cut off of the female in the pics above. She doing great tho. 

I thought maybe dry pockets up top. From uneven watering. The top also did this strange kinda kink/bend at the growth tip along w the droop.

This morn the plants looks normal again.

She drooped several hrs before lights went off. She wasn't given any water that day. Only was moved once for rearranging briefly and gently.

I wish I knew what she was trying to tell me..??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#805401 - 02/06/16 10:19 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

All things considered,  figured it was time to transplant. She seems pretty happy about it. Maybe she was just wanting a bigger pot alreay.. or maybe some n. Combo of both?

Got her in a three gal pot. Plan is to top her for a clone today or tommrrow.. (is that too early to top after a transplant she bounced rigjt back all perked up no shock little stress..)to get some better branching. Then flower her a week later.

Maybe veg her in the flower box for a week then flower

The og male, is so stinky.. smells way better than the girl does lol. I'm not sure if I'll transplant him into a three gal pot then flower. (Can I get away w smaller pot since males don't take as long to flower??) I want to just clone him and set him aside for a bit. So I can save money to make a lil male flower box at a friends....

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#805660 - 02/09/16 12:23 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well, my male will be getting put onto plant agar medium to stall for time.

I'll be getting into this plant micropropigation stuff before ya know it. Stoked

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#805899 - 02/13/16 12:08 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

She is on the right. He is the left. Lav kush and few other seedlings...

She is going into flower within the week I decided. Not gonna mother her not now at least maybe later. He is gonna get cloned tomorrow so I cab stall for time and set up a spot to flower him

They haven't been fed at all just happy frog dirt and a squirt of cal mag as previously mentioned lol

Wasn't sure when to feed so didn't lol. The make never wanted to stretch much but the female did so maybe she wanted some more N??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/13/16 12:11 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806098 - 02/17/16 01:01 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The male is still in a three gal

Females in a five gal pot, i regret that shoulda went w ten gal pot I think??

She is two feet tall. Will be in veg for another week. Then flower, is the five gal big enough or should I put her in a ten gal?

The male doesn't seem to mind being bound a nit, the female gets mad and droops it seems if bound a lil bit.. would that make sense, anyone noticed this? Some plants being more tolerable to being bound?

My last posts haven't made much sense sorry guys lol...

Edited by Nevar44 (02/17/16 03:26 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806111 - 02/17/16 03:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The two on the outside are in half gallon pots.

I'm gonna transplant and then flower asap.

Would u think a three gal pot is ok? Or go w a five gal pot?

One is a blue dream one is an unknown indica dom

((The seedling is my prized chico seeds. One of em I thought was gonna give me a good pheno. Then it stopped growing for a week or so stunted I should say. Then it pushed up a second set of leaves and started growing again lol. I'm hopeful once again, wondering how the genetics of these seeds were altered... Maybe that's why I'm getting mutants specially altered genetics..?? Call me crazy..))

Lavendar kush in the middle

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/19/16 01:03 AM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806167 - 02/18/16 04:32 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Nice lookin grow man!

Edited by budgrowerwannabe (02/18/16 04:33 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #806181 - 02/18/16 09:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks bro :smile: learning so much here this grow. I've only grown once sog, it turned out ok got root rot tho lol.

Now sever yrs later, here I am. Back on the growery. I've got high hopes for the Lil ones and the ones to come :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#806183 - 02/18/16 09:49 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Where's the fire

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806185 - 02/18/16 10:10 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I thought u were someone else, totally went wayyy off in left field. Myyy bad. Sry bro. Ima dummy.

The fire is the male on the left. Was gonna keep him.. but the guys it came from well I'm not extremely fond of lately so I might just scrap it since I got some male pollen on trade..

Edited by Nevar44 (02/18/16 10:38 AM)

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#806187 - 02/18/16 10:17 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Fire og?!?!?!? I'm interested in this strain, it's in op title

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806188 - 02/18/16 10:35 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:facepalm3:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#806189 - 02/18/16 11:30 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Don't scrap him, send to me..
Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806190 - 02/18/16 12:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I feel u, I'm not for scraping males.

But the guy they came from is growing for the state here, getting his genetics patented... doesn't want anyone having them.. on top of it, he is a hipocrit for being that way

He was asked not to give out certain genetics and gave it to everyone..

I only popped the seeds cause I got an urge.  The urge turned very serious quickly. Now I don't want these genetics and that energy in my home. (The male smells so good, female is so lacking fragrance that male has..)

I don't wanna keep genetics around to breed that someone doesn't want other people having. Super lame. I'll find something better and give it to everyone... I hope :smile:

I'm getting into plant tissue culture soon then I can send u a plantlet.. I'm slacking on that..

Edited by Nevar44 (02/18/16 04:10 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806209 - 02/18/16 07:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

She is still in veg, lil over two feet tall, in a five gal pot

How big of a pot would u put her in for flower? Ten? Fifteen? ?? Gonna flower her within a week or so forgot to mention that..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/19/16 01:02 AM)

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#806217 - 02/18/16 10:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Really depends how. Long you veg.the longer the bigger the pot. Prob be cool with the ten less you go much longer

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineDannyFolks
OG
Male User Gallery
    #806235 - 02/19/16 04:49 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

GOOD JOB!

--------------------

!!!!!Warning!!!!
  !!!!TRESPASSERS WILL BE EXECUTED!!!

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: DannyFolks]
    #806336 - 02/20/16 08:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks man

I think I'm gonna just leave her in the five gal pot and flower her now in the five gal

I learned A LOT this run. Next run I'll b able to manage things better

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806344 - 02/20/16 10:08 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Blue dream is middle pic, lavendar kush is the last pic. Lav is sm..

The 2' female in pics above is a blue dream I'm thinkin also. Not just any blue dream tho lol..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806346 - 02/20/16 10:29 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It looks like today will be fairly decent timing to pull the dream on the full moon.

I'll flower her as if today, and in two months it'll be full moon. Prob shoulda put her in flower a week ago or more to get optimal maturity along w optimal harvest time in relation to the moon but oh well

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806352 - 02/20/16 01:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

General organics?? Or cutting edge nutes??

Yeah I'm asking which brand of nute I should use, sry for being so vauge

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/20/16 04:40 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806396 - 02/20/16 04:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

General organics?? Or cutting edge nutes??

If your asking what to use I'd go General Organics but that's just cause I haven't given cutting edge a run but have the General Organics and they worked well.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Magash]
    #806424 - 02/21/16 09:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well everyone I went w cutting edge. Got the entire line

It was highly recommend to me, however it was hard not to go w general organics at first.  Cause my bros run go.

But my other buddy said man go fly a kite w that go, it's made by same people as miracle grow basically... not to try and make u look bad by any means mag ur opinion is always valued.

So I Google it, sure enough. Wikipedia tells u miracle grow also owns or is Co partnered w general hydroponics.. Miracle grow owns most of the organics buis it said. Like 60 percent maybe can't remember. Might I mention that miracle grow is partnered w Monsanto...

The desicion was VERY easy for me at that point. I can't support miracle grow Monsanto supporting companies...

So here goes the cutting edge, we will all see how it shines soon

This was a hard choice, I will now not be smoking my friends with herb anymore he uses general organics and I will now choose to no longer intake those products

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/21/16 03:11 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806450 - 02/21/16 03:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

not to try and make u look bad by any means mag ur opinion is always valued.

Doesn't bother me it's good info. I'd have gone with cutting edge too. I didn't know that shit but everybody knows how I feel about organics in general after I did that experiment that I posted.

If people do organics cause they want to help the earth I say more power to you and have the best of success. When they say they want it cause the taste is better and the smell I laugh my ass off. I blew that myth out of the water.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Magash]
    #806458 - 02/21/16 05:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

They just bought gh this year, well 2015, this is the first year complete and on the books.
Very good info. Go figure, it even says on wiki, they did it to move into the marijuana market ha!
Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806471 - 02/21/16 10:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

not to try and make u look bad by any means mag ur opinion is always valued.

Doesn't bother me it's good info. I'd have gone with cutting edge too. I didn't know that shit but everybody knows how I feel about organics in general after I did that experiment that I posted.

If people do organics cause they want to help the earth I say more power to you and have the best of success. When they say they want it cause the taste is better and the smell I laugh my ass off. I blew that myth out of the water.

I did see ur experiments and found it interesting lol verrrry interesting

I need to look into heavy metal counts in diff products...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806472 - 02/21/16 10:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

OK so here is my 4x4 tent. It's got a 1000w dimmable discontinued ballast lol ac hood

As u see in pics, I have one end of hood attached to ducting w a 6" hyper fan 300 cfm w a dial to adjust speed.

Temps r too high... I'm thinking attach ducting to the end of the hood that had no ducting yet as shown. Run that ducting out of the tent,

and back into the tent via the port up top on the back wall of the tent in the pic..

That way the back wall port described, will form my intake for the fans cooling, the output goes out the left side of the tent, where u see ducting attached in pic..

I have two out  of three of the rectangular vents open in the bottom. Then I also have one large circular port on the bottom shown in pic open passively drawing air

What way would be best to set up ducting to keep temps down???

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806474 - 02/22/16 05:47 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I would bring cool air from outside. Run it in the the bottom and hot air out the top. Thats how I had my tent set up. Worked grreat, my tent was always sunny and 75.
:stayfunky:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #806475 - 02/22/16 08:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So two fans would be applied to that situation u described ya? I only have one fan, it's seeming like I need another small fan.

Then I should be able to run my light on 750 watts. I have to keep it on 500 as is

Come summer time, I dunno if pulling air  from outside will be beneficial tho it'll be hot summer air

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/22/16 08:38 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806478 - 02/22/16 11:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This seems to have helped a lot w temps.

I suppose I could pull air from outside but that may draw attention and in the summer months it'll require air conditioning. My set up might already require ac in the summer tho...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/22/16 12:49 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806479 - 02/22/16 11:35 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Oh man I was a complete retard when I set up my fans years ago and since it's been working I just left it. I had a huge 8 inch fan and traded it for 2 - 4 inch fans cause I figured "2 4 inchers gotta be the same as 1 8 inch fan"..........Complete retard move but I ended up just attaching a 4 inch fan to each 1000 watt light and just run the hose out the window (very remote area) and I leave the end of the hood open the way you have it.

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806481 - 02/22/16 12:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I've got the one 6"...

I think to run my light on 750 like I want to... I'm gonna need two fans plain and simple..

I got the temps down to 77-82 but I would like 70-75.

Might just run my light on 500w for now... I'll figure it out soon lol

Unless I get an additional fan, a bigger cfm rated fan, or an air condotioner... I can't see running my light on 750w. Which is a bumer. I'll have to settle w 500w. 30w per square foot...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/22/16 01:00 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806486 - 02/22/16 02:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well I've got it at 80degees w the light on 750w. I might just call that good. I'll get an ac unit in time come summer I'll need it pretty sure to keep basement cool

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806497 - 02/22/16 05:00 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

U must not use a tent huh mag? Or u are OK w 80s for temps?

I'm thinking at this point, pulling air from outside would cool it dowm. Come summer, we'll I'll worry about that come summer.. at least it'll cool things down for now?

I say this cause I assume I want low seventies to mid seventies for flower. .

Or does optimal temp depend on strain?? Would u guys say 78-80 is ok??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806503 - 02/22/16 06:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I use tents and I'm fine with the 80s. Every plant in Nor Cal grows in the 80s. I've heard of how it's suppose to slow growing with high temps but when I've tested it (and I have with several strains several times) and never notice a slowdown till the high 90s so I don't start to worry till then. Been working since 1985 :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806519 - 02/22/16 09:15 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Lol I hear ya

I kept telling myself that, man... plants grow in the 80s in nature...

But then I have that nagging voice saying ohh but seventies is better... lol

Have u noticed any flavor/terps reduction in comparison to other people's flowers?? This is my first worry w leaving them in the 80s.

I'm actually at 78-80. I'm prob in the 80s about a foot under my light but I don't want my plants that close to my light anyways

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806528 - 02/22/16 09:51 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Btw i shouldn't be taking the credit for the good info.

I'm bumped into a kind ol guy, he has told me to go with cutting edge nutes. And how to use them. Or how he'd reccomend using them at least. He is the same person  who told me that general hydroponics is ran by miracle grow...

So today I gave my plants 5/ 10/ 5 of micro/bloom/grow. Along with 2.5ml of silicon.  Also 10/10/5 of plant amp, uncle Johns, and mag amp

I'll do this twice. Once today. Once next watering

Then it'll be 5/15/2 , micro/bloom/grow. up until the last two weeks... for the last two weeks... it will be 5 15 0. Then a week flush. Recipe To be continued....

Btw, since I'm doing soil (not a promix type soil blend..) I will be doing a feed, feed, then plain water. Feed, feed, plain water...

W a promix type mix... sunshine mix, berger ect... I'd use a fifteen gal pot, and water every other day.. then every day. W a gal of water.. and fees every time. No plain water until the week flush. I will be trying  this method thanks to reccomendations from guru lol :smile: Ty guru

Edited by Nevar44 (02/25/16 10:13 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806536 - 02/22/16 10:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I've heard about juicing live cannabis plants...

Anyone know if juicing a male would be worth it lol? I'm thinking about juicing him.. I wish it was a girl just cause that plant smells soooo skunky funky good

Yeah... I kinda hate to say it.. I'm gonna juice that male and eat it in salads lol. Woulda kept it but decided not to. Yum yum yum

Btw juicing males is a totally worthy use I read

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/23/16 11:27 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806556 - 02/23/16 12:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So what kind of glasses do u guys wear in the flower room??

Welders glasses shade 5? Shade 7? Or the fancy grower goggles that make it seem like blue light when u have the goggles on??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806559 - 02/23/16 12:53 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Water weight..

This thing is wayyy too big for my tent. It's most likely a blue dream (:mad2: never will I grow BD again.) So I'm expecting it to double if not triple in size. This BD pheno has had some work done to it.. I despise BD tho lol..

So I'm gonna try and make her grow horizontal and take up most of the back half of the tent. Open to suggestions here Def

Even the branches shooting up from me tieing the top down look like they will get too close to the light for comfort. Gonna be an on going battle maybe. I'll be getting crafty here or maybe fucking things up lol maybe both we will see

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#806565 - 02/23/16 01:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

typical sun glasses for me !thanks for posting about maricle grow buying out general hydroponics btw ,ill be making a switch up shortly .

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: dmtcorey]
    #806597 - 02/24/16 08:35 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

In the pic above, u can see the water weight is touching the ground... it started out about 4-5" off the ground. well the weight was touching the ground by the next day.

So I raised the weight a good bit, and added more water. So I increased the amount of weight on her...

By the end of that day, she totally bent over for me and the weight was touching the ground again. I'll put up a pic today soon

(Def some beginners luck here. I did not plan how high the weigh was off the ground.. which Def should have been done. Had I raised the weight too high, it wouldn't have ever hit the ground. Which may have snapped my main stem. So luckily I didn't learn thag the hard way by snapping my plant in half lol...)

I would love to say it was the perfect plan and I intended on her bending over in two days but it sooo was not. I got lucky for sure

I thought she broke on me when I first checked on her she was so far bent over lol.

When I add more weight, I like to go back and check the plant an hr or so after increasing the weight.. so I can see the initial reaction to the increased weigh.

This way if an hr after increasing the weight the plants has fallen over.. that would tell me I increased the weight too fast and prob got lucky the plant didn't snap..

If it holds strong and just droops down a little more, an hr later.., then that would tell me I DIDN'T increase the weight too fast...

Well the first day I remember to check an hr later and she looked good. When I increased the weight the second day tho... I forgot to check an hr after lol... so I'm not sure if it gave and bent all the way over after a hr or so, or if it took all day for the plant to slowly bend over...

Slightly concerned I did some root damage by adding the weight too fast. At least she didn't snap on me tho I guess.

Hey dmt cory, I have read that reg sunglasses do not protect ur eyes from harmful uvc and infared rays emitted by hid lighting. And that the damage aquired is cumulative... i got myself a $10 pair of welding glasses shade 5. There so dark tho.. that I guess I'm gonna spend the cash on a pair of grower glasses so I can see clearly like in blue light yet have my eyes be protected. Shade 5 welding glasses work, but u can't see very much detail. Def wouldn't be able to tell when to harvest... not even close

Not a very good pic but it's shows how much she bent over for me..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/24/16 12:38 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806599 - 02/24/16 09:26 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

First pic is my new house plant/ Juicing plant lol.. the WiFi male..

Second is the lav amd some seedlings. The lavenders second set of leaves it had a three leaf and a four leaf.

Now the fourth set of leaves on the lav, has eight and nine leaves..

The other pic is the BD and an unknown in five gals. They will be  flowered in a week. They are in happy frog cut w 25 percent coarse perlite thanks to a friend's tips once again...

Edited by Nevar44 (02/24/16 06:01 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806603 - 02/24/16 10:11 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
Lol I hear ya

I kept telling myself that, man... plants grow in the 80s in nature...

But then I have that nagging voice saying ohh but seventies is better... lol

Have u noticed any flavor/terps reduction in comparison to other people's flowers?? This is my first worry w leaving them in the 80s.

I'm actually at 78-80. I'm prob in the 80s about a foot under my light but I don't want my plants that close to my light anyways

Nope, never noticed a difference in the terps compared to others or to the stuff grown in winter when temps drop around here. Remember the Nor Cal thing but then there is also where these plants originated. We're talking the Afghanistan, Pakistan mountains which aren't really known for their lets play in the grass 70f days.

Buuuuuuuuuut don't get me wrong I'm not saying 70s isn't optimum and most likely the best to go with I'm just saying after over 30 years of this my lazy ass isn't sweating it. In this case you should keep doing what your doing.:prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#806616 - 02/24/16 03:53 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

word on the glasses thing to bro ,be nice to grab a pair once the bills are in check !
i like to slap my plants around a bit to ,that stretch can be a pain in the ass so i like to tie branches down to open my canopy for better light penetration !

the regular glasses may not stop the uv but they do stop the blinding shine of the crystals lol jk

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: dmtcorey]
    #806619 - 02/24/16 05:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Lol I feel ya, when bills aren't so constricting ima grab a pair of the nice ones that make light appear to be blue light... f or now the welding glasses work, but still let some light in...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806673 - 02/25/16 04:35 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So im told to use neem, for the first two weeks inyo flower as a preventative measure. No longer than two weeks or risk residues in the flowers..

How would u guys use neem? Every day? every other day?? Mix w like warm water and lil dish soap then apply while water is warm?? Spray in morn at night? ?

I'm thinking pulling air from outside would be a good idea. Come summer, I'll just pull air from basement and not from outside..

However, my lil mush gh, is attached to my grow tent. So it's pushing co2 into the grow tent which should allow the plants to handle higher temps by a bit...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/25/16 05:41 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806680 - 02/25/16 06:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmmm.....how would I use neem?........I'd gently take it and put the cap on nice and tight. Then take it to the nearest dumpster and get rid of that shit.

You haven't needed it yet and you've managed to make it to flowering why why why put shit on the plant now that your getting to budding. Make sure you have no bugs on you and put a screen over your air intake neem can't come close to stopping bugs as much as those two things.

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806687 - 02/25/16 08:03 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I was wondering what you was talking about. If you dont have bugs dont need to use that junk. Do like Mag said. I used it on some spider mites did more harm than good. My plants got all fucked up from that neem oil.  Now i just try and prevent more than anything.

:stayfunky:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806695 - 02/25/16 10:11 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Lol well hmmmm...

I was told to use it as a preventative...

So u don't get anything...

And I was told to spray it once on week one of flower. Spray it one more time in week two. Then NEVER again

Onto of that, I was told ozinated water is best, but neem is the next best choice...

I will Def consider ur guys input tho, maybe I'll just not spray anythung I like the sounds of that lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806707 - 02/26/16 12:43 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Don't even spray water on budding plants. The last thing you want as a outdoor grower is rain cause the buds can mold well the same thing can happen if it gets to humid indoors or if water gets in the buds esp if your growing a dense indica and I'd imagine that lavender kush has to be a dense bud cause I've grown lavender a ton of times and it is like granddaddy in denseness.

The only way you get bugs indoors is if you get sloppy simple as that.

I took less precautions when I grew these

Don't sweat it your buds are gonna be killer.

--------------------

OfflineGrit
    #806710 - 02/26/16 06:59 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You could use diatomaceous earth in your containers for a preventative measure. I just use a spice/herb  shaker to sprinkle a little on the top of the substrate. It's easy, cheap and organic. Be careful not to breathe the stuff tho.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Grit]
    #806714 - 02/26/16 08:31 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I hear u mag trust me

Are u possibly giving me this advice because u know I'm a total newb rookie??

I w a told that ozinated water can be used up to three times per week. And up into the third week of flower

Just trying to learn more here..

I'm aware the rains spell disaster for outdoor grow sometimes depending on how bad the rains are...

I've grown up around herb just never don't it myself much...

I'm leaning towards not treating them now tho...

I'm not into spraying shit on my plants at all. Don't wanna smoke that shit lol

But if neem or ozinated water is applied properly... say maybe w an atomizer... Maybe then it'd be a diff story? ?

Don't worry mag, I'm not getting the neem ready as I type this lol... I'm just tryin to gain more knowledge so I can fill in the gaps..

I like ur input don't do anything, honestly this whole convo where I'm being told to use neem as a preventative.. came about cause I have seeds stored in fridge...

I'm told condensation from fridge can lead to pm and botrytus... from when seeds are taken out and put back into fridge and condensation forms... luckily the orange seeds I was given didn't go into fridge

I appreciate the advice and input everyone truly do

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/26/16 08:43 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806719 - 02/26/16 09:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So last nigjt while sprinkling some soil with my hand....

Found sharp glass in my happy frog.

Makes me wanna take back the oceans forest I just picked up

I'm thinking of grabbing some roots organics,  looking for input on this soil?? What soil are u guys most fond of?

I realize glass is a very common pollutant... so not huge deal..

But I haven't liked happy frog emensely, oceans forest has too much ocean dweller material for my liking. Radiation from fukishima...

So now I'm leaning towards roots cause I'm not familiar w any other good soil brands personally??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/26/16 12:41 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806728 - 02/26/16 04:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Are u possibly giving me this advice because u know I'm a total newb rookie??

I have no idea if you're new or not. I'm gonna guess fairly new though.

Quote:

I w a told that ozinated water can be used up to three times per week. And up into the third week of flower

Yeah that wouldn't be a big deal cause the buds are still small and air can get threw them. Why bother though if you want to increase protection during flowering just keep you eye open for bugs more often and clean yourself off good before going in the garden.

Store your seeds in a plastic container with dry white rice with them. The rice will soak up the moisture and if you really want them safe put that container into another container with dry white rice in it. (you can also use those silica gel packs that come with electronics and crap or buy them at Home Depot).
:thumbup:

Quote:

I'm told condensation from fridge can lead to pm and botrytus

You have a better chance of condensation causing the seeds to germ before they would spread PM or Botrytus. This info is dead wrong. I may not know why the earth is round but I know seeds. I've done work with Sensi, Soma Seeds, Spice of Life, Rez, Federation,  and grew up with Ken from Granddaddy Purp Seeds. By the way you never fully know what your getting from Ken. He does his pollinating in his backyard.

Quote:

I appreciate the advice and input everyone truly do

:fuckyeahdance:That's why we are here:feelingfab:

:hypno::happyweed::hypno:

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806733 - 02/26/16 04:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Do u store seeds in fridge mag?

Ty, ur reply makes me worry less about the seeds I did store in the fridge..

So is this thought process silly???

Seeds stored in fridge, possible condensation....

This possible condensation, could lead to pm or botrytus... that is not detectable until later in the plants life..

So could the plant Harbor pm or botrytus, during veg and not show any symptoms?

and then have that plant show pm or botrytus physically later during flower? Cause it was there the whole time just needed the right conditions to pop so it didn't show itself until flower?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806740 - 02/26/16 06:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yup I store em in the fridge. I'm lazy again though I don't use anything but little zip lock bags to keep em in.

Now ya gotta remember that White Powdery Mildew is actually a fungal disease. Powdery Mildew is part of the Erysipelas family. This means that this type of fungus that attaches onto plants and penetrates the epidermal cells. This is where the fungus gathers the nutrients that it needs. The fungus is able to spread and grow at this point.

Quote:

This possible condensation, could lead to pm or botrytus... that is not detectable until later in the plants life..

Whoever told ya that is insane. :awetongue:

Quote:

So could the plant Harbor pm or botrytus, during veg and not show any symptoms?

Not with botrytus but it could with WPM but is very unlikely. Once you get it it show itself. Botrytus on the other hand is like a mushroom contam. There in the air all the time all over the place the key is to not give it the conditions it needs to form on the buds. Get it in veg and your methods were bad to begin with and to be honest I've seen it only once in veg and that was in a abandon outdoor garden.
I've seen entire gardens taken by botrytus outdoors during flowering but that was after a unexpected rain with no way to protect the plants.

:cookiemonster::happyweed::elmo:

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806742 - 02/26/16 06:36 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:rockon::prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#806758 - 02/26/16 09:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i know its controversial for some people ,but i just throw a no pest strip in the room if i get any bugs ,kills em dead no spray !
best spray i have used though i would have to say is mighty wash (ozinated water)

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (02/27/16 03:17 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806782 - 02/27/16 09:22 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I went w a small bag of sensi soil. Not their super soil tho. I got the plain white bag...

We will see how it does

Next bag of medium I'm gonna buy will be promix or sunshine #4. Cut in half w perlite. I'll be starting an agent orange grow log w that medium here soon. The agent oranges are still lil babies atm

I think ima take the neem back to the store, and if I do use anything it'll be ozinated water..

I like the idea of lollipopin for airflow and yields.

My plant being tied down the way it is maybe gonna pose a problem, I wonder.... I will prob lollipop every branch so that I get max air flow

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/28/16 08:41 AM)

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#806803 - 02/27/16 03:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

ya i just came from my room now and had just lollipopped my favorite plant even more so ,lots of chaffy shit underneath so i thought theres no sense wasting the plants energy on growing more of that .
your agent orange should be interesting ,i got a few tangies putting off a real nice tangerine smell ,more orange then the dam fruit it self lol.

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (02/27/16 03:25 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806815 - 02/27/16 04:58 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The agent oranges were given to me, they supposed to be some real old agent orange genes

Suuuper stoked to see how those turn out

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806830 - 02/27/16 08:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

dream 2/25

...btw...The dream is now on a 5 15 2 / 10 10 5 nute schedule. Micro bloom grow / uncle Johns plant amp mag amp...

this won't be switched until the start of the last two weeks of feed. Then I will do a week flush w plain water.

Last two weeks I will do 5 15 0 / 10 10 5. And remember I will be doing a feed, feed, plain water, feed, feed, plain water... schedule throughout flower

lav,dream2/25 AM

lav, dream 2/25 AM

The dream got dried out a bit, I was watering every other day... well she needs it everyday now...

So I'm gonna hit her w mycos next time I give her plain water. I'm letting the top come back up now by moving the water weight down the main stalk some.. still keeping her horizontal tho.. Plan is to let the top get back up into the canopy w the branches that have assumed the cola positions...

Lav is in a 3 gal pot now of sensi soil cut w perlite

This dream plant was a learning lesson... the plants to come should finish a lot nicer cause I'll have a lot more control over the situation bear w me. Hopefully the lav comes out killer :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (02/28/16 02:20 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806865 - 02/28/16 01:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

lav, dream 2/25 PM

I've noticed my plants dropping, only during the night tho.

Well, towards the end of their day cycle, after they've gotten about 14 hrs of light or so they start to droop as pictured

Come morning they are perked up again

This started to happen after the transplant.

Any input would be appreciated

I have a few thoughts on why but wondering what u guys think??

I did put them into soil cut w more perlite than they were previously in also. No other changes except they went from a gal pot to a five gal pot.

Big change in pot size this time cause they're going into flower in a few days

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/28/16 08:17 AM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806873 - 02/28/16 07:37 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I think they drop a little at night/lights off because there resting! They work really hard all day to try and reach the light. So night time is rest time . But hell I run my veg lights 24 hours a day
so :wellidunno: lol

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806875 - 02/28/16 07:52 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Nah, it happens while the lights are still on...

Not while the lights are actually off... u must have misinterpreted my previous post

The pic above, is a pic of my plants about an hr before lights went off last night

they're drooping as u can tell by comparing the other pics above...

Now here is a pic of them this morn...

lav, dream 2/26 AM

I had considered maybe them drooping towards the end of the day is normal..?

The dream is drooping more so than any other plant. It is the plant that is still drooping a lil in the pic in this post

One thought of mine is..., the dream is sativa dominant... so it has been drooping in the morn and at night.. cause it doesn't want to be getting as much light as it has been

Maybe the dream wouldn't droop if I had it on an 13/11 light cycle..??

And then the other plants... well the lav starts to droop after its had about 14-16 hrs of light

The other plant in the back on the left in the pic in this post... that plant has been drooping the least

Maybe they start to droop when they've had enough light for one day...

I'm going off in left field a bit I know... It's where I like to hang out and spend most of my thoughts lol

Another thing I've considered is that since they are in five gals now... Maybe the pots a bit bug and holding too much water... not drying out fast enough..?? Phychotron??? Lol :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (02/29/16 08:58 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806876 - 02/28/16 08:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Another thing I'm thinkin...,

U guys think my five gal pot is enough root mass to support all the branches I have on her? The BD in flower I'm referring to..?

U think I should cut more branches or nodes off? For the fact that the plant won't be able to support that many flowers? Or u think she'll be fine??

Also, with the plant being so big in a five gal... it's needing a gallon of water per day. After watering in the am, the next morn she's ready for another gallon...

in a situation like this, would u maybe give the plant a cup or two of plain water in the middle of the day to prevent it from getting too dried out while it waits for the next gallon if water??

I'm expecting to give her two gallons per day come week five or six.. Maybe have to give her gallon and a half come week three or four by the way things are going.

Once she needs a gallon and a half, or two gallon per day.. I will make give her two gal of nutes... or a gallon and a half of nutes whatever she needs

For now, I'm thinkin of just top watering w a cup or two, mid day. To keep her a little more moist until the next gallon watering??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/28/16 10:57 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806882 - 02/28/16 11:14 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

My oyster mush greenhouse has a sm fall attached to it, which is pulling air from the gh and pushing it into the grow tent.

It provides humidity and co2

During the day, the humidity is 28-31 percent

During the night when lights are off, it's running at 41 percent humidity.. that's the reading RIGHT when the lights come on...

Think that 41percent is too high??

I'm thinking a could put the fan that's attached to the gh on a timer during the night. Make is only push air into the tent for 30min then off 30min..

Or would u just leave it? And say 41percent at night is fine?

Once I put more plants in the room rh will.go up again so.... any good ways to slightly reduce rh beside a dehumidifier??

Adding another 6" fan seems like a great idea now....

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/29/16 12:03 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806936 - 02/28/16 10:09 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I untied my BD in flower. No more water weight... I regret making the plant bend over. It prob would have been fine to just grow.. live and learn, this is why I decided to untie it now. I have the light moved to one side of the tent so she can grow as high as she'd like w out hitting the light. ..

I gave it extra water today, towards the end of the day. To keep it from drying out as much

I don't think there is such a thing as too much water when u know ur plant is root bound

The rh still concerns me

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/29/16 08:56 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806963 - 02/29/16 01:05 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

The tips of the leaves ate curling downward...

I'm wondering why??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/29/16 01:41 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806974 - 02/29/16 03:57 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
The tips of the leaves ate curling downward...

I'm wondering why??

Can you get a pic under reg light? Might help us fig. out whats going on?

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806978 - 02/29/16 05:34 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

I'll try, maybe...

There isn't much else to see tho, no new discoloration really or anything like that

Just curling downward as u can see in the pic

Maybe I need to ease up on the waterings?

Little too much N?

High heat...?

I'll try to get clear pic

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806980 - 02/29/16 06:02 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

I think you might be watering to much ? Not sure . The clawing could be from alot of things.
Me i just try and do as least as possible . The more you mess with them the more you tend to cause problems.

Is this your first grow? I know when I started i was doing so much extra stuff to my plants and I was doing more harm than good.

Like watering ,They should only be watered when they need it . The way i know they need water is by lifting the pot before water then after so I will know when it ready. Weed plants need to dry then get watered. The roots need air .

My 2 cents 

Your friendly Budgrower              :stayfunky:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807008 - 02/29/16 08:48 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

Yep first grow basically

Did one tiny sog grow yrs ago

The five gal pot, is too small for thus beast.

It gets dried, I mean DRIED out if I don't give it at least a gallon per day

I did give it more than a gallon tho recently,  that's why I'm thinking over watering maybe

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807047 - 03/01/16 01:05 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

I'm not sure... but it kinda looks like after giving her a gallon of plain water yesterday she is looking a hair better

The pics are a little better..

I put one more into flower. Planned on putting two more into flower but another one was a male. I won't keep the male.

If I get a lavendar kush male I will keep it tho

So the new one in flower which u can barely see..., she's doing OK the leaf looks like it's canoeing but it just from moving her... no worries there I fixed the leaf since the pic lol. That one is a mystery, could be a number of diff things we shall see

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/01/16 01:14 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807093 - 03/02/16 08:28 AM (8 years, 28 days ago)

This things has huge long sativa leaves as u can see...

That's part of the reason I untied it and let it grow back up right.. having it bent over horizontally made all the leaves bunched all together tightly.

A lot of leaves were overlapping each other.. worrying me

Do u guys take off the big fan leaves at a certain point or leave then through all of flower???

I have read people saying that if they cut a leaf off, they cut the branch that goes w that leaf.

Or if u cut a branch off, always cut the leaf that goes w it..??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807102 - 03/02/16 11:58 AM (8 years, 28 days ago)

Dont go removing any leafs! They are its solar panels ! The only time I take any leafs is in flower and if the one leaf is right over a nice bud and want that bud to get more light! 
Removing leafs stresses the plant out more than you should.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807105 - 03/02/16 12:50 PM (8 years, 28 days ago)

Yeah I know the they need the leaves..

I'm wondering if it's done late in flower w these kinds of strains maybe..?

This things leaves are huge man lots of leaves getting in the way of lots of nice bud sites

I Def Won't Be plucking any leave any time soon lol

I turned my light up to 1000w, seems to be running cooler than at 750w

mauh ha ha :smile: 1000w in a 4x4 tent :smile:

Thats 62w per square foot, gonna get another 6" inline fan to cool.things off more so also

I eased up on the water also, 3/4 gal per day. She got dried out from going every other day.. then I got a lil happy w the h2o after that lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/02/16 12:52 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807114 - 03/02/16 07:16 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

I found some leaves overlapping each other, condensation.... ughh.. thinkin I need to keep my night time temps up..??

Burnt my first plant lol. It was just put into five gallons of soil a week ago then flowered.. the soil is still too hot, so giving it nutes burnt it a little so far. We will see how bad it gets. I'm not gonna flush it so I can learn the most... see just how bad it was..

U guys ever noticed white mycelium looking stuff on the surface of your soil??? I have a plant in veg that the soil is doing this on.. bad soil or..???

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807227 - 03/03/16 10:45 PM (8 years, 26 days ago)

Here is the one that got burnt... it barely got burnt... u think it was too much N??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807243 - 03/04/16 04:05 AM (8 years, 26 days ago)

Not sure ? and it might not be done showing signs yet.:mygoditsfullofstars:

Could get alot worse.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807256 - 03/04/16 08:07 AM (8 years, 26 days ago)

I think it's done showing signs. The burns showed up few days ago. The day aftet they showed up, it hadn't gotten any worse and the plant looked really happy

I w a waiting to to put up a picture until it stopped getting worse, but it seems I barely burnt it

I was hoping the burn would have been little worse lol..  so it'd b easier for me to tell what it got too much of...

I'm thinking hair too much N... I'll try to get better pics up soon

Edited by Nevar44 (03/04/16 11:41 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807269 - 03/04/16 12:10 PM (8 years, 26 days ago)

Couldn't send to get better pics..

Got my temps way down by adding two 6" desk fans little guys... pointed at the light dispersing the heat as it comes off the lamp..

Now i might not buy another 6" inline fan lol... Maybe when I get a carbon filter I will tho..

Carbon filters still the best way to keep smells down? I live in a triplex atm lmao

Edited by Nevar44 (03/04/16 12:13 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807281 - 03/04/16 02:03 PM (8 years, 26 days ago)

Yep carbon filters are the best way yo go!

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807400 - 03/06/16 01:31 PM (8 years, 24 days ago)

So silly question lpl

When do u guys usually impale the roots w the stakes...? When they need it? I'm worried my root bound plant won't like it and will get mad..

But no other way I see to do it really? ??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807406 - 03/06/16 04:29 PM (8 years, 24 days ago)

You could duck tape them to the side of the pot. I try and put mine in when its little, so the roots can grow around the stick.
:baaaam:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#807453 - 03/07/16 09:09 AM (8 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
Nah, it happens while the lights are still on...

Not while the lights are actually off... u must have misinterpreted my previous post

The pic above, is a pic of my plants about an hr before lights went off last night

they're drooping as u can tell by comparing the other pics above...

Now here is a pic of them this morn...

lav, dream 2/26 AM

I had considered maybe them drooping towards the end of the day is normal..?

The dream is drooping more so than any other plant. It is the plant that is still drooping a lil in the pic in this post

One thought of mine is..., the dream is sativa dominant... so it has been drooping in the morn and at night.. cause it doesn't want to be getting as much light as it has been

Maybe the dream wouldn't droop if I had it on an 13/11 light cycle..??

And then the other plants... well the lav starts to droop after its had about 14-16 hrs of light

The other plant in the back on the left in the pic in this post... that plant has been drooping the least

Maybe they start to droop when they've had enough light for one day...

I'm going off in left field a bit I know... It's where I like to hang out and spend most of my thoughts lol

Another thing I've considered is that since they are in five gals now... Maybe the pots a bit bug and holding too much water... not drying out fast enough..?? Phychotron??? Lol :smile:

the droop is normal ,you can watch it in fast motion on youtube time lapses ,mine do the exact same thing !

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807595 - 03/09/16 08:52 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

More shitty pics

Some shitty pics of the lavendar, gonna clone tomorrow and veg her for awhile longer than the hybrids..

Things I've noticed about the LK. She goes along happily up until she get cramped for space then she gets upset. The plant seems to have quite a large root system for the size of plant that it is. So maybe give her more room. This is only one seed tho so... dunno if their stable or what. Got em from a friend from chico. He got em from the neighbors kinda thing if u will...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/10/16 12:33 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807612 - 03/10/16 12:17 AM (8 years, 20 days ago)

The one leaf looks all curled in.. on the cola what's that a sign of?? Not canoeing I think but the opposite..

It's kinda looking like the big girl might not be a blue dream.. cause the Lil plant in front is Def a BD and the leaves are huge godly huge. This blue dream was crossed w sour grape I think. Def was crossed it's an F1

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/10/16 12:24 AM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807614 - 03/10/16 03:34 AM (8 years, 20 days ago)

How close did you have it to your light? Looks like from that pic its just that one leaf on one side? :wellidunno:

Next time you have it out get a pic in reg light like your veg light might help out finding whats going on.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807618 - 03/10/16 07:12 AM (8 years, 20 days ago)

It's hit or miss w the pics... occasionally my phone gets the pics to turn out like they were in blue light...

But can't get it to happen every time lol

It may have been the light, but I'm almost positive that it wasn't the light cause some lower branches have it too...

Maybe from getting dried out, over watered, or over fed slightly? There is no discoloration once again..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807649 - 03/10/16 12:23 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

Over water??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/10/16 03:28 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #807665 - 03/10/16 05:20 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Looks like too much N or lack of drainage to me.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Inverted]
    #807666 - 03/10/16 05:30 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Maybe a combo of both. Shouldn't be too much N tho...

I started watering a lil at night cause I thought she was drying out too much by morning time... I think I was wrong..

I just got the hang of tipping the pot a lil to see how heavy it is..

Before I was eye balling it. Best to tip the pot some to feel for weight...

I'm letting her dry out some today before wat watering..

Having such a big plant in such a sm pot being a new grower is giving me a run for my money lol

I have em in plastic bags, I was thinkin welln there is no picking the bag up really so was winging it... dumbassing myself lol. Just Tiperrooo, I learn the hard way most often lol

Hey inverted did u get some seeds ordered yet??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/11/16 07:37 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#807713 - 03/11/16 11:39 AM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Ordered, received and sprouted. They are in the middle of my indoor veggies. Can't wait to build a new Garden when the ground thaws :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Inverted]
    #807725 - 03/11/16 12:34 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Nice, good deal I saw ur thread..

Was considering giving u a few free beans

Then I saw ur reviews, and hesitated

Then u came on here and gave me input that Dame day..

Thks is why I've asked, I'm not rolling in seeds at all. Have maybe 50 total but have gotten 40 for free lately so... I dunno what do u think I'm unsure here

Just speaking aloud.. lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#807743 - 03/11/16 03:48 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

My reviews are tainted. Read all and you'll know. I've been a gardener for half my life, but fell victim to a horrible drug addiction.  I know my stuff for the most part, but I've been clean 3 years. I don't blame people for getting sketched out when it all came crashing down, but I'm the best person I've ever been these days and came back cuz I care about this place and the plant. I hope to follow and assist you in your journey :awesome:

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807757 - 03/11/16 05:00 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
My reviews are tainted. Read all and you'll know. I've been a gardener for half my life, but fell victim to a horrible drug addiction.  I know my stuff for the most part, but I've been clean 3 years. I don't blame people for getting sketched out when it all came crashing down, but I'm the best person I've ever been these days and came back cuz I care about this place and the plant. I hope to follow and assist you in your journey :awesome:

:jackiechanofapproval:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807788 - 03/11/16 07:45 PM (8 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah I could tell what the problem was with the reviews I can tell that used to have a really good reputation also

I still hesitated regardless...

Anyways since you are good now and I'm not rollin in seeds like I'd like to be lol..

Maybe once I can hit the market place we can trade. I have some stable KAT seeds and stable fucking incredible x KAT seeds... been grown out for twenty yrs by same guy.. then I have f3 agent oranges and jilly bean

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807859 - 03/12/16 11:26 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

She's getting frosty  :omgawesome: week three pics soon

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#807878 - 03/13/16 12:57 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

Looking forward to it.

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807883 - 03/13/16 04:02 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

This is day 22.

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/13/16 04:04 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807887 - 03/13/16 05:41 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

:idhitit:

Lookin good so far! long way to finish cant wait ti see!

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807889 - 03/13/16 06:14 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Hell ya mee too bro

The curling is getting better, I was over watering no doubt

I've been watering once w 3/4 gal and the next day she doesn't need it until later in the day and I give 1/2 gal..

So 3/4 gal one day and 1/2 gal the next

She gonna be frosty when she's done I can feel it. Only worried about a rookie pm problem or something but I'm all over her like white on rice everyday so hopefully if anything does come about I'll catch it early and DESTROY IT

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807907 - 03/13/16 09:25 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

How long do u guys find is best to soak clones in water? Or does it just depend on how big the branch is?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #807925 - 03/14/16 12:33 AM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
How long do u guys find is best to soak clones in water? Or does it just depend on how big the branch is?

Soak em in water?

--------------------

OfflineGrit
    #807926 - 03/14/16 02:14 AM (8 years, 16 days ago)

If your using a rockwool cube to start a cutting, use liquid clonex to soak the cube not water. Just like the directions on the bottle  at 20ml per gallon. And I like to use rapid start or roots excelurator, rapid start at 2ml per gallon, roots excelurator at 1ml per gallon. You don't have to let it soak for any real amount of time, just long enough to absorb as much liquid as it will hold. Plug your cut in and don't let that cube dry out.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807929 - 03/14/16 05:14 AM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Nevar44 said:

Soak em in water?

:mygoditsfullofstars: lol

Man The only way I clone is in water. Dont need all that snake oil.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807933 - 03/14/16 09:20 AM (8 years, 16 days ago)

I mean to prevent air bubbles from forming in the stem lol... very unclear my bad

U cut em, then dip em in water so they soak up water for a few min and do not soak up air into the stem...?

I don't wanna use an aero cloner ONLY due to lack of space. Otherwise I'd have built one by now...

Just gotta stick w peat plugs and a humidity dome for now. I used "life RX" cloning gel. The nutes I use don't need to be ph adjusted. The life rx cloning solution needs ph adjustments so I just didn't use it fuck it. 

I also don't like to apply clone solution, I'm very picky about what I give my plants weather in clone stage or flower or veg..

Do u guys always cut the leaves back some when cloning or just leave em?

I over analyze everything u guys as u can tell, u can't share too much here :smile:

In time, I hope to be using a method of cloning where ZERO gel or powder rooting jazz is applied.

ONLY dirt will be used for cloning, and water. Hopefully I can get it down wish me luck. For now I'm overwhelmed w work and took the easy more reliable route of cloning w gel ect

I'm thinkin the stems have soaked in water long enough once u do not notice air bubbles at the 45 degree cut site.. u will see air bubbles forming after u put it into the water. Once those are gone, good to go is the observation i made.. I think..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/14/16 09:33 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807936 - 03/14/16 11:31 AM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Hey check out my hermie pictures in the doctor's diagnosis thread...

My blue dream cross has crossed over on me lol

I'm assuming I should cut her dowm, but I'm not entirely sure cause I've never dealt w this. I don't wanna risk having one of the male flowers i miss polenating my females and don't like the idea of smoking a hermie??

Looking for input

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/807935

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/14/16 11:33 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808100 - 03/16/16 02:43 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

The bigger plants are the agent oranges

They're starting to stink already.. taking off too gonna flower them asap

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #808148 - 03/17/16 02:09 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

lookin good mang

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808149 - 03/17/16 02:33 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Nevar44 said:

Soak em in water?

:mygoditsfullofstars: lol

Man The only way I clone is in water. Dont need all that snake oil.

Hey bro, so are u saying that u don't use rooting hormone of any sort no powder or gel ect??

Just ur aero cloner? W ro water or lil nutes? ?

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#808161 - 03/17/16 07:03 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Man I dont use anything. I use tap water too lol and I get 99% rooted . I get roots with 8-12 days depending on the strain. Some are easier to clone than others. Some dont like to be cloned at all. I have some in the cloner now Bubba kush strain. They are starting to get the white bumps that will soon be roots. The only thing i do is put a heat mat under it to keep the water a little warmer. I have tried alot of powders and jells. They help out but I found that i get roots just as fast in just water. Also no nutrients! The plant will eat its self to produce roots . After it gets roots i put it in Fox farm OF which is rich in nutrients so then the plant takes off.

Here is a pic of what I have in there now! As soon as I get roots ill post pics of those too for ya!

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#808162 - 03/17/16 07:06 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

OOO and I got lazy and didnt cut the leafs back like I should have , I said we will see how they do when I dont cut them?

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808167 - 03/17/16 09:15 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Fuck yeah bro

That's what I like to hear, NOTHING but water tap water at that lol.

Fuck rooting hormone then. I'll only mayyybe use it on plants that won't clone. If, I end up growing a strain thag won't clone that is..

Otherwise I'm building an aero cloner asap :rockon:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808169 - 03/17/16 11:28 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Welp, pulled my biggest newb mistake last night.., damit!

I had rearranged plugs.. so my light fan would go off but my filter fan would stay on. Cause before they were both running all might..

Dumbassed myself and left a plug plugged in, that shouldn't have been.

Left the small clf lights that my gf has on her cactus. On for 19 hrs. Instead of only twelve...

Normally the cactus lights go off when the plant lights do...

Luckily I caught it and they still got 8hrs of complete darkness..

The cactus lights, point away from my tent.

So when I left the cactus lights on, the inside of my tent was kinda like it is inside your house when all the lights are off.

No light was hitting my big girl that is four weeks along.. but a lip was hitting the lavendar plant that just got put into flower cause that plant is by the door and I keep it unzipped somewhat for airflow.. Maybe it'll just have Been like a full moon night lol there wasn't any pins of light hitting them.. just very diffuse light barely any

Hopefully they are alright... mainly my big girl in flower..

The lavendar is sadly looking like a male I think. Or maybe a herm lmao

Hey, can u guys w trained eyes tell a herm early on when it's first showing sex???

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#808244 - 03/18/16 08:50 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

The male flowers usually show later. In my experience I think I'm in the clear til about half way through flower when it shows its nasty balls... idk though, don't quote me on that...

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808255 - 03/18/16 09:26 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Well hey at least half way through, uv got some trich to make butter with lol

These herms were nasty man. Ten days into flower and every branch had two or three balls... bs..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#808275 - 03/18/16 12:42 PM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
Well hey at least half way through, uv got some trich to make butter with lol

These herms were nasty man. Ten days into flower and every branch had two or three balls... bs..

Thats because they were piss poor gen. :smokerage:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808312 - 03/18/16 09:16 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Gonna start using the sugaree or the sour dee here in a few days. U start it on week four.

Can't fucking decide which one to use cause I dunno which strain it is.

The lavendar kush, we'll it looks like to me... on the LK u might wanna use both...

Sugaree is for ur sweeter terps

Sour dee is for ur skunky terps if u will..

I'm also thinking about adding some raw humic acids, amino acids, maybe yucca, and b vitamins... which one to choose when ur tight on funds hmmmm....

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/18/16 09:30 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#808340 - 03/19/16 03:17 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

mmmmm frosted :snow:  :waitingpatiently:

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

OfflineGrit
    #808344 - 03/19/16 06:01 AM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Hell yeah, looking good man

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Grit]
    #808352 - 03/19/16 04:51 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Oh man I love you guys.

Hey do me a favor. Just use nutrients on one of the plants and tell me the difference in growth.
Quote:

Sugaree is for ur sweeter terps

Sour dee is for ur skunky terps if u will..

I'm also thinking about adding some raw humic acids, amino acids, maybe yucca, and b vitamins... which one to choose when ur tight on funds hmmmm....

All the same shit with different fancy names

Nothing but nutrients now and silica when it gets hot.(stuff works killer for plants that are stressing) There was some stuff called VHO that was outstanding on vegging plants. Made them branch without topping them but that stuff was discontinued. I'm so far in the desert and I got yucca trees in my yard I'll send ya all you can handle.

All you guys end up doing is adding so much shit to the plants that it never gets used by the plant with just a week or two of flush and you end up with weed that burns with black ash instead of white. (dead giveaway that there were still nutrients and crap in the plant) and not nearly the taste and smell you wanted when you added that crap to make the taste and smell better. :freewilly:  :derdance:

:prettyflyforawhiteguy::fuckyeahdance::girlishjoy:
:awetongue::happyweed::awetongue::happyweed::awetongue:

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808354 - 03/19/16 05:07 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Lol good call.

I only wanna use humic acid cause I'm using ro water. I don't think my nutes has any humic acid in it. When I looked I couldn't tell.

The yucca I'd buy last.

All of these additives would be used minimally. If used properly they won't accumulate in the plant is my understanding only when over applied.

I watched that video and it made some sense.

Maybe I'll wait until I'm running all the same clone and do side by side as u suggest mag.

My understanding is, all nutes aren't the same. Some have more heavy metals in them.

Some also are a different form of that particular element. Nitrate nitrogen makes the plant exert energy to uptake that form of nitrogen.

Ammonium nitrogen doesn't make the plant exert energy to consume it..

That's what I understood Harley was saying..

I'm confused at the msg ur trying to send mag lol..?? Crazy ass lol jk

With the sugaree, and sour dee

Sugar rey is specially formulated to target specific fruity terps and accent them.

Sour dee is specially formulated for skunky diesel strains

If u were to use sugaree on ur sour d plants.. they wouldn't come out smelling near as funky as they would if u used the sour dee on those sour dee plants...

That's how cutting edge is.. I'm not sure the science behind it. They're cool guys tho one could call em up and question them all day

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808355 - 03/19/16 05:10 PM (8 years, 11 days ago)

Ima be pissed if my shit burns black lol

I've been backing up on the nutes actually for fear of herb that doesn't smoke right. Ima picky mother fucker.

If it burns black I won't smoke it, I'll make butter and buy some good shit. And use way less nutes next time lmao

I'm in it to have to best of the best, just like Harley said. I'm not satisfied w average or knowing enough or it being good enough. It could always be better

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808411 - 03/21/16 09:44 AM (8 years, 9 days ago)

Hey mag is this too Farr fetched..??

So if done right, u only give the plant exactly what it needs.. no more

Mayyybe a hair more than it needs simply to cause a little stress to up the medicinal quality ect..

Soo, could u kinda Def not exactly..  but kinda get a rough idea of how much you are over feeding by measuring your run off water.. on days of giving it plain water in a drain to waste situation?

I realize some of the cations are caught in the soil medium also so that would skew things somewhat I'm guessing

Sound reasonable at all??

And I mean throughout flower, not just during flushing if u flush

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #808416 - 03/21/16 11:14 AM (8 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

So if done right, u only give the plant exactly what it needs.. no more

What more is there to give it then what it needs? Unless your growing some kind of Trump strain. Remember nutrients are like food to us. Just cause you can eat way more then you need doesn't mean it's good for ya. :stoned::crazy2::tongue:

Quote:

Mayyybe a hair more than it needs simply to cause a little stress to up the medicinal quality ect..

Then I'm gonna be a good boy for Santa and the Tooth Fairy cause they are just as real as that stressing your plants to make them better stuff.

Quote:

but kinda get a rough idea of how much you are over feeding by measuring your run off water.. on days of giving it plain water in a drain to waste situation?

I would guess that you could but I've never done a drain to waste grow and I  hate to comment when I haven't done it.

Quote:

I realize some of the cations are caught in the soil medium also so that would skew things somewhat I'm guessing

Sound reasonable at all??

Yeah it sounds reasonable. You know you can get a soil test kit at home depot for a few bucks and get a more accurate idea of whats in the soil nutrient wise.

Quote:

And I mean throughout flower, not just during flushing if u flush

Yes I flush.

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808419 - 03/21/16 11:34 AM (8 years, 9 days ago)

I dunno mag.. me personally.. that stressing the plant to increase metabolites makes soo much sense??

Tch if I'm not mistaken, along w the terpenes in a plant.. are actually plant metabolites..

Just like the yellow fluid mushrooms excrete when a competitor is present..

The metabolites of mushrooms are harvested in large amounts and experimented with to create new medicines... 70 percent of pharmaceuticals are derived from fungi..

We share a larger percent of similar dna to fungi, than we do plants.. so it makes sense that the fungal metabolites which function as the mushrooms external immune system essentially.. is beneficial to us..

Plants we share similar dna w also. Just not as much as fungi..

The metabolites of a plant, form it's immune system also. Part of its immune system at least.. so stressing it to increase metabolite production in theory would make hella sense to me...

To do it right tho, u would have to be growing ur shit near perfect to begin.. then once it's perfect and the plant has JUST what it needs no more... then u add a hair extra to cause a little stress and u will see increased metabolite production

I've never done this just makes sense to me...

I wasn't asking if u flush was just trying to be clear is all :smile: I assume most here do flush. I've never heard of not flushing until that Harley video

Makes sense tho. If ur giving the plants ONLY what they need. U should have zero need to flush.. wouldn't that be a dream :smile:)

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/21/16 11:36 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#808466 - 03/21/16 07:17 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

The only stress I think helps is a wet-drought cycle, which is hardly stress. It's like searching for a meal, you will travel farther when you can't get an easy meal. Root growth is improved.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (03/21/16 10:11 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#808492 - 03/21/16 09:00 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

well apparently I was good to the Easter bunny cause I'm learning shit tons from this thread alone and alot of good points to research on my own!
thanks guys!

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #808496 - 03/21/16 09:42 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

In my mind, a dry spell would be the worst way possible to stress a plant

I'd try beating it everyday before I tried intentionally giving a dry spell lpl

I'm not talking root growth. In talking metabolite production. Entirely diff stories here..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/21/16 09:46 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #808497 - 03/21/16 09:47 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
well apparently I was good to the Easter bunny cause I'm learning shit tons from this thread alone and alot of good points to research on my own!
thanks guys!

Looking forward to pics :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#808498 - 03/21/16 10:10 PM (8 years, 8 days ago)

I think you're over thinking it. I didn't say dry spell.

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808500 - 03/22/16 12:17 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
I think you're over thinking it. I didn't say dry spell.

Lmao, to that I say, ur not thinking enough.

I love those reactions lol.... common statement made by someone lacking the comprehension of the current topic. It's all good won't be the last time I hear that lol.. but u know I'm 26 and happen to realize a lot of shit other people of all ages do not notice. We will see where life gets me aye

I could easily rationalize to you right now, why stressing the plant through lack of water would be a bad choice.

However, I'm on a touch screen phone. It's a pain in my ass. And a waste of my time.

Ohhh what about hydro lol. Boom end of discussion basically lol... cause in hydro the plants don't get dry ever.

Now, can we have a real conversation please????

Edited by Nevar44 (03/22/16 12:20 AM)

OfflineGrit
    #808504 - 03/22/16 05:03 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

As far as hydro, take an ebb n flow system for example. The roots do get period of no water. Roots NEED oxygen man. Or look at an aeroflo system, the water is highly aerated. Any hydro system will have some form of aeration, so the roots can breathe, the roots can't  just sit in stagnant water, they will drown.

Inverted is 100% correct. When the medium dries up a little, the roots start stretching and growing searching for food/water. That's good for the plant, because if roots sit in a saturated medium, you will end up with root rot, they need to breathe. It's not stressing the plant to let medium dry a little bit.

You really don't want to stress your plant, keep them happy. You'll end up with hermies and poor performance/weird growth if you stress the plant too hard.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#808506 - 03/22/16 05:27 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Grit said:
As far as hydro, take an ebb n flow system for example. The roots do get period of no water. Roots NEED oxygen man. Or look at an aeroflo system, the water is highly aerated. Any hydro system will have some form of aeration, so the roots can breathe, the roots can't  just sit in stagnant water, they will drown.

Inverted is 100% correct. When the medium dries up a little, the roots start stretching and growing searching for food/water. That's good for the plant, because if roots sit in a saturated medium, you will end up with root rot, they need to breathe. It's not stressing the plant to let medium dry a little bit.

You really don't want to stress your plant, keep them happy. You'll end up with hermies and poor performance/weird growth if you stress the plant too hard.

Grit, you telling the truth man!

And here are some pics of my cloner I told you about they got roots now! Water only and air!

OfflineGrit
    #808507 - 03/22/16 05:48 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Good looking white healthy roots too, I love root porn! :thumbup:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808512 - 03/22/16 08:37 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

U guys are making irrelevant points.

None of u truly understand what I'm talking about w the metabolites...

Yeah. Duh. Roots need air. Yeah duh. Roots grow when they need water.

All completely irrelevant to what I was talking about.

Just forget it lmao :rolleyes:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808513 - 03/22/16 08:43 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

U guys must not know much, or haven't read much about mushroom and plant metabolites

Did u know.... 70 percent of pharmaceuticals are derived from fungi. Often derived from the metabolites from mushrooms. The metabolites are rich in medicinal compounds.

Thc and terpenes are PLANT metabolites

Yeah, u wouldn't wanna contantly stress ur plant. That might make it herm yep....

Buuuuuut, I'm wiling to bet, if done PROPERLY...

( which most people do not have the capability of doing cause they don't knoe how to grow well enough and don't know how to watch their plants well enough...)

U would be only causing minimal stress, just a hair. And not constantly.

If ur not on the same page just don't comment lol all u nay sayers are wasting ur breath. Keep not believing...
I'll keep believing and reaching for the starts and posting pics. Gimme five years we will see what I'm talking about then.

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808514 - 03/22/16 08:45 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

U guys are backing up inverted, when he says a dry spell is how he would choose to stress the plant. Lmao....

For one, it's irrelevant cause inverted CLEARLY doesn't understand what I'm talking about.

U guys backing him up, obviously do not understand either.

Yeaj, I'm fully aware how hydro systems work bro. Dwc, ebba and flow and I could build my own hydro system in a snap. Yeah, the roots get air in an ebb and flow system.

I still think it's be dumb as hell to intentionally let ur plants dry out to ANY certain degree past the point of letting them dry up for some air like EVERYONE does and knows already...

I can't see how letting the soil dry up.. would cause beneficial stress. Almost an oxymoron ya ya..

My point is, there are many better suited ways to induce stress, if u r gonna choose to do so. Many Farr better ways than thay.. that's my point here

U guys are missing the point and backing up someone who had MISSED the point

All very irritating and all is clogging my thread w non pertinent info. Bs.

If u have no understanding of mushroom metabolites, where metabolites come from, and how medicinal compounds ARE derived from them... u are clueless to what I'm saying I'd guess. U need to know about that to even begin to comprehend my topic at hand. Otherwise it'll just seem to u like I'm thinking into it too much lmao...

Edited by Nevar44 (03/22/16 09:00 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808515 - 03/22/16 09:00 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

If u want to understand what I'm talking about, I would kindly suggest anyone who does... look into plant and mushroom metabolites their functions they serve, how they are used in medicine.., dig deep it's good stuff

I will be harvesting my own large amounts of mushroom metabolites in the future. From different species.

U could literally create custom medications w the metabolites.

If the doctors can't cure u... I would start own research w mushroom metabolites..

Go get the book, "organic mushroom farming and mycoremediation" by tradd cotter

The bike describes how to harvest mushroom metabolites. Very cool shit...

I won't blab about it on here I could for awhile tho

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808516 - 03/22/16 09:10 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

"Like most pharmacologically-active secondary metabolites of plants, THC in Cannabis is assumed to be involved in self-defense, perhaps against herbivores.[11] THC also possesses high UV-B (280–315 nm) absorption properties, which, it has been speculated, could protect the plant from harmful UV radiation exposure."

Wikipedia quote ^^^^

U see, it's metabolite. It serves as part of the immune system.

Just like our puss does when we get hurt. Just like mushrooms exude metabolites when they encounter foreign matter.

Now wouldn't it be a simple thought, to think... well if we trigger the plants immune system In VERY subtle ways.. NOT enough to stress the plant badly. And not constantly...

Just a HAIR.. a CONTROLLED amount... this would be VERY hard to do and require an EMENSE amount of skill w growing and w the specific plant grown at that time...

Wouldn't it make sense that in theory, that might increase the metabolites production? Seeing how's the metabolites are produced as a defense à part of the immune system of the plant...

Makes so much sense to me that I'm sorry no one could talk me out of believing it's possible.

Have I done this ever?? Hell no. I a new grower, I have no idea how to. I can't grow well enough yet.

Bet ur ass that my goal tho.

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/22/16 09:11 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808517 - 03/22/16 09:17 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Inverted ur right, I tool what u originally said about letting them dry up out of context.

I know what u meant.. u meant u don't find any form of stress beneficial basically.. except the natural wet to dry cycle of soil lost do already..

I took it out of context, cause I though u meant it in a diff way

This while convo is just burning rubber... no point in it unless people have something constructive to say

I disagree , but cannot speak from experience. I imagine other forms of stress could be of benefit it done properly and as long as u don't over stress the plant..

It will take me years, and a hydro setup to even begin to experiment along these lines.

I can promise u I will tho in my life cause it makes soo much sense to me seems worth the almost unimaginable headache of figuring it out lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808518 - 03/22/16 09:46 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwj-9_i_0NTLAhVG1GMKHUpyDTcQFggqMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov%2Fpmc%2Farticles%2FPMC3329344%2F&usg=AFQjCNH2NcWFmEgql64mHp5AvDHu-SH-UA&sig2=kuaLTEwh655lKMYeSdHzjA

Download the pdf.

It's been proven.

Not just Mr Harley from npk industries knows about plant metabolites being increased by SALT stresses apparently just like he said

Google it. There seem to be MANY MANY articles to back up what I've said.

It's not bs. And mag, u need to start beliveing in Santa apparently lol :wink:

If this link doesn't cut it for you guys... I can post plenty more links that u don't have to download the pdf to read. MANY more articles where that came from...

I think we should all be trying to grow this well guys... :smile: :thumbup::getstoned:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808519 - 03/22/16 09:55 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

http://m.jxb.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/01/30/jxb.err460.full

I dunno about u guys but reading some of this shit I'm getting my rocks off. Man good stuff yum yum

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/22/16 09:59 AM)

OfflineGrit
    #808520 - 03/22/16 10:07 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

Hey brother, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to you or anything, just trying to help you out. :cool:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808524 - 03/22/16 10:31 AM (8 years, 8 days ago)

I'm an ass hole grit

I lost my cool My bad

This calls for some week four pics :blazed:

My apologies to anyone I've offended in the process of trying to get my point across. That was uncalled for

I really like the Harley videos. There's one he talking about basic shit.. light ect...

But if u can listen through the boring common knowledge lol.. he says in Switzerland I think somewhere over there..

For one, they r much more advanced in plant growing. They surpass our best yeilds by far he says

He says they use a far red light spectrum.. to put the plants to sleep.. puts em to sleep in like 15-30 min...

Where as when they don't get a shot of far red light.. at the end of the day period... it takes the plants 1-2 hrs to go to sleep.

It confuses them basically. See, in nature when the sun sets.. it gives off far red light if u will..

Indoors they never see that far red.. so the lights go off.. they see no far red.. they sit wondwring if they will get more light for 1-2 hrs then finally say fuck it no more light and go to sleep..

If they get a shot of far red light for 15 min ish he said, they go to sleep in 15-30 min very fast..

This allows them to u guessed it.... turn the lights on sooner. How strange to think aye

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/22/16 10:32 AM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#808536 - 03/22/16 06:47 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Holy fuck, chill out dude... I'm glad you're passionate but you clearly misinterpreted what I meant. You're the man, clearly I didn't do my research.  With that I'll take off peacefully.

:randy:

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808541 - 03/22/16 07:46 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Your comment was out of place, and not fitting in the thread what so ever. Had u read and understood by commenting ud have known that.

No wonder it was misinterpreted... funny how that happens...

:peace:

Week four...

Next month, full moon, she comes down. That's how I'm going about it :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/22/16 09:09 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808547 - 03/22/16 08:27 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Grit, you telling the truth man!

And here are some pics of my cloner I told you about they got roots now! Water only and air!

Looking good :thumbup: loving it ty

I'm jealous I don't have room for a cloner... barely have room to veg lol.. ima get a veg box that'll allow me to veg in my room conveniently then I'll have room :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/22/16 08:30 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#808637 - 03/23/16 06:09 PM (8 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
Inverted ur right, I tool what u originally said about letting them dry up out of context.

I know what u meant.. u meant u don't find any form of stress beneficial basically.. except the natural wet to dry cycle of soil lost do already..

I took it out of context, cause I though u meant it in a diff way

This while convo is just burning rubber... no point in it unless people have something constructive to say

I disagree , but cannot speak from experience. I imagine other forms of stress could be of benefit it done properly and as long as u don't over stress the plant..

It will take me years, and a hydro setup to even begin to experiment along these lines.

I can promise u I will tho in my life cause it makes soo much sense to me seems worth the almost unimaginable headache of figuring it out lol

I'm sorry man, I never saw this post. Yeah I don't do stress. Maybe just transplants and training. Anyways, you're looking good. Keep the updates coming.

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808640 - 03/23/16 06:29 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Well, if u guys remember a few weeks back... I was having a slight curling problem..

Which I thought was over fert or over watering

So I cut back on the waterings.. lost my two bottoms leaves cause she started getting hair dried up by morning again... sigh...

Soooo, this tells me I was NOT over watering...

I lost two very bottom leaves and now the rest of the bottom leaves are begging to turn light green. Definitely from under watering the pot has been super light in the morn...

So I'm gonna start giving it more water like I was before.. I expect the bottom to ceise from fading in color any more from this action

My next plan, I'm gonna try reducing the K amounts...?

With curling like this.... what would u reduce first..? K, N, or P??

I'm thinkin maybe too much K, is leading to lock out of another element..??

Edited by Nevar44 (03/23/16 08:25 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#808646 - 03/23/16 08:24 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

How about, what size pots, lots of oxygen friendly drainage material in the medium? Fans? Temp? Humidity? Not grilling you but they are all pretty major factors. I tend to put a ton of perlite in my soil and in combination with fans, and living in "southern Canada" which is only humid for a few months, my tomatoes and peppers and others dry up the soil in 48 hours max. It would be different if I had one gallon containers for the guys but with so many, I only have them in 3 by 3 by 4 inch pots til I can find foster parents. You may have stated your specs before but I've had a long week and am lazy.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#808647 - 03/23/16 08:28 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

It looks like the start of clawing, which I never really nailed down. It seemed to happen about the same time as you. Stress can do it too. Those curling leaves will never recover but if you have reduced the stress, any new growth will indicate a stable environment or not, but I wouldn't panic. My product came out just fine...    :fonz:

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#808660 - 03/24/16 04:51 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

If your bottom leafs are turning yellow, It would be telling me its lacking Nitrogen . Not because of watering or not watering.

just sayin:stayfunky:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808666 - 03/24/16 09:12 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

I'm pretty sure the bottoms are yellowing from under watering bro...

It's obvious actually, no question about that... it was definitely wayyy wayy to dry coke morning... I watch very close and only have one plant ya know

It's over fert, not under...

If u read my explanation.... I just got done flushing... the leaves uncured during the flush... perked back up...

So...... I fed, and the leaves curled sightly again...

Btw, during the flush, the leaves were not yellowing.. only cause it got dried out... it's yelowing along w a bit of the leaves in tiny spots getting dried out.

I KNOW that's from under watering bro no doubts about it what so ever

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808668 - 03/24/16 09:17 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

On top of that, I already tested that theory...

It's Def not lack of N

Cause during the flush, I gave it SOME food but not much. And I cut the N in half at least..

So it was deprived of N during the flush and the problem git better

Then when I fed, I gave it reg strength N.... and giving it reg strength N.. DID NOT have any positive effect

I'm sure the yellowing is from drying up from lack of water

I'm unsure why it's curling
I'm gonna reduce K levels try that I think

The only reason I mentioned the leaves yellowing... was to emphasize that my problem is NOT from over watering as previously thought in the thread. I'm not concerned about the yellow leaves :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/24/16 11:42 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808671 - 03/24/16 11:32 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
It looks like the start of clawing, which I never really nailed down. It seemed to happen about the same time as you. Stress can do it too. Those curling leaves will never recover but if you have reduced the stress, any new growth will indicate a stable environment or not, but I wouldn't panic. My product came out just fine...    :fonz:

The curling leaves DID recover already as previously stated bro...

I flushed for four days max, w barely any nutes in the water.. the clawing went away

Ive def considered stress, but it seems to be from feeding.

I'm not stressing the plants at all intentionally, but it is somewhat root bound shouldn't be a prob tho it's in a five gal pot..

It's Def from over feeding in my mind, the curling went away when I cut wayyy back on all the nutes

I'm not too concerned at all cause it a minor prob, causing minor stress NOT burning or anything ..

But I wanna nail it down, so I can control it and learn

Yes, hella fans, two small desk clip fans, an air cooled hood. And another fan attached to the carbon filter. So two 6" fans pushing air along w passive air exchange. Two desk fans moving the air under the light. The flowers are NOT too close to the light. Too Farr away if anything most of em.. humidity is 30-50 percent ish never lower..

The environment has been the same, the only thing that changes the clawing is the amount of nutr being given to plant. With what I've done so far this is obvious to me...

At first if u guys remember, I thought it was over watering or over doing the N... it's Def neither of these two things..

The environment hasn't changed so it's not that I don't think. Temps have been 77-82 degrees . The plants get co2 from my mushroom greenhouse so that High temp should be fine for em

Edited by Nevar44 (03/24/16 11:41 AM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#808672 - 03/24/16 11:41 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

:wellidunno: Ok man. I grew out alot of plants.

I think u are just doing to much. I did too when i first started. Thats going to fuck you up. Just Plant the fucking plant and let it grow.
its a weed It will grow like wild fire!
Im not tryin to be a dick. just tryin to help a grower

Your friendly Budgrower  :stayfunky:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808681 - 03/24/16 03:53 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

How am I doing too much bro?

I flushed, corrected my  slight curling problem in a matter of days..

Fed.. then my slight curling came back..

Now I'm doing a small flush again. Which I'm sure will cure the curling as it did once before already.

So when I feed again. I'm gonna decrease the K levels. I'll keep you guys posted lol...

Thus is simple thoughts and I Def Don see how I'm doing too much lol??

Please explain cause that makes no sense to me man...

It's a a simple question really.. in my case.. when u see curling like i have, and are sure it's not from over watering or over doing the N... what element would u decrease?? Thats all the input I'm looking for

Not trying to be a dick either

I mean after all, ALL that ive done is give it water and back off the nutes. Then go right back to what I was doing.. how that's doing too much is beyond me

Honestly I had already decided to decrease K levels first and try that, before I asked u guys here... just wanted to get the growery input also ya know

Seems no one here is sure what to say so I'll prob go w decrease K levels as I was planning

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/24/16 04:12 PM)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #808692 - 03/24/16 06:40 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Over fert all day long.
Possible hp swings as well.
Lack of water kills fast not slow, yellowing is related to over fert and most likely ph swings.
This would explain why the plants got happy during the flush, and returned to sad on the feeding.
I'm only trying to help.

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Stoneth]
    #808693 - 03/24/16 06:50 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Over fert all day long.
Possible hp swings as well.
Lack of water kills fast not slow, yellowing is related to over fert and most likely ph swings.
This would explain why the plants got happy during the flush, and returned to sad on the feeding.
I'm only trying to help.

Of course :smile: appreciated :thumbup:

Too much K?? It's gotta be too much K really that's a silly question lol no other possibilities at this point

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44] * 1
    #808696 - 03/24/16 07:02 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

If it was me, I'd water as needed until the plant said it's hungry.
And of course make sure the ph is correct going in and coming out.
Plants do far better a little under feed, than they do a little over feed.

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Stoneth]
    #808711 - 03/24/16 10:37 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

Yeah I'm Def not trying to over feed..

I'm trying to get in dialed in just right, hopefully reducing the K levels will help after I flush again..

I'm all worried my herb won't taste too good from over feeding I'll be bummed. It's my first time tho learning a lot

I haven't over fed TOO much.. well see how it comes out lol. Def gonna cut back on the nutes mainly the K the rest of flower

Gonna reduce uncle Johns blend from 10ml to 5ml

Reduce micro from 5ml to 4ml

Reduce sugaree from 10ml to 5ml

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808712 - 03/24/16 10:40 PM (8 years, 5 days ago)

I haven't once burnt the plant so that's good just the slight curl wbuch took a week or more to get that bad

Now after the flush from the curling the first time.. I added the week four sugaree nutrients.

Since adding that the curl problem got a bit worse, a bit quicker... K in the sugaree of course.. sugaree smells so dam good I wanna drink it no shit

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808948 - 03/29/16 12:11 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

Well, gonna update my heading title... the lavendar kush went hermie on me week back also.

I had some rookie lighting issues, timer issues, and breaker issues lol.

Hopefully I've got all that outta the way and the new lavendar plant that is about 4" tall will go well :smile:

Pretty sure major light cycle interruption was cause of my herms... :facepalm3:

I have some blue Knights going also.

Along with an agent orange that's going into flower tomorrow :smile:

Week five pics tommrrow starting to get some very light purple hues outta her like this blue dream pheno is known to do.. it's pretty certain she Is a blue dream at this point

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/29/16 12:11 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809009 - 03/30/16 03:17 PM (8 years, 2 hours ago)

Day 38

I wish I could get good pics dang it...

If I could I would attempt to explain what I'm thinking... when I explain my thoughts via text online tho.. it's too easily misconstrued and my points aren't easily understood :/

So w that, I'll just say....

The plant is yellowing a lil more. It's also turning purple in the leaves.

I've noticed, that the problem is only on the side of the plant getting lots of light. One side of the plant is smashed up against the tent. Not getting very much light or very many lumens.. that side has no yellowing...

Even the very bottom set of leaves, the leaf on the side of the plant getting all the light is yellowing badly no green. The adjacent leaf is still green somewhat.

While the leaves one set up, on the side getting all the light mind u.... is yelowing  worse no green to it either

So, this is all saying the problem is only on the side of the plant getting all the light. Basically

This tells me a few things I won't attempt to put in text atm lol... it could be worse it tells me tho

At least the entire plant isn't looking bad it's just the one quarter that directly under the light.

I've gotten it somewhat under control I feel. It's not gotten worse. Well a hair, cause I gave half feed. Then another half feed. Shoulda gave it half fees then quarter feed and wouldn't have seen any more curl. It barely curled anymore tho as it was. Haven't stopped feeding just cut wayy back to be safe.. don't wanna sacrifice Qual too much by not feeding for too long..

I'm unsure being a new grower ,if the plants turning purple and lighter yellow due to maturity or neglect. Or if maybe the cutting edge line is bringing out some nice hues already...

My buddy's familiar w the strain, he bred made the f1s that it IS. He said the yellowing looked normal. I don't think so...

I think the purple is maybe normal since I started giving it the molasses recently. That's what sugaree is, basically cutting edges molasses... and I'm seeing it in the buds a hair not just leaves...

Purple maybe cause I quit leaving the heater on at night. It was 70 at night time temps

Fucking heater was 1500w heater dam thing kept tripping breaker. Fuk that thing. So it's been 60-65 at night now. Last few weeks so whatever

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/31/16 12:51 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809038 - 03/31/16 12:50 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Gonna start agent orange log soon yee haw Sooooo long BD

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809122 - 03/31/16 10:38 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Made the switch to 240v today.

Tommrrow will be the first day with it in use pretty excited

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809624 - 04/04/16 11:34 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I pinpointed the problem

It's Def excessive K causing the curling

So I'm flushing with plain water. Well I have silicon still added to the h2o. And also I'm adding calcium still and magnesium.

Ca and Mg have more of a charge than K so they will help flush out the K I'm thinkin

I got the curl under control. Then I gave her water w just sugaree which is just sugars and 2% K. So basically I fed her only K and was able to see her tell me indeed the toxicity was a K toxicity. A slight one not too major thankfully. I've been wayy cut back on nutes last two weeks while figuring out my problem.

Reading the plants is fun. Wish mushrooms could be read like plants if no what I mean

W lights on 240 I can't really get pics anymore. It puts these weird black lines in my camera. I'll keep tryin diff ways lol... she's turning some nice deep purple in the leaves and a light lavendar purple in some of the calyxes

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/04/16 02:05 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809629 - 04/04/16 02:01 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

An update in my herm problem...

Within a week, I'll be able to tell if the agent orange female in flower will herm. It too was exposed to vegetative light cycle disruptions.

If it does herm, that means no agent orange grow log.

The light disruptions have been solved. No more.

I will have a lavendar kush grow log soon and a KAT x F.I grow log also. Their seedlings atm

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809692 - 04/05/16 11:04 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Perfect timing this morn :smile:

I wonder what they crossed this BD with...  ill have to ask..

she's pretty

Day 45 or something like that maybe 48

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/05/16 11:05 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#809720 - 04/05/16 02:13 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

lookin tasty bud I love funky colored plants they make me smile inside

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#809732 - 04/05/16 06:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Looks frosty dude!:jackiechanofapproval:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#809743 - 04/05/16 07:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Damn nice job dude!

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810341 - 04/10/16 08:05 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I started the flush, going to flush for seven days.

I REALLY REALLY wanted to pull it on the full moon. But I would have had to let it go 9 weeks...

She is rather N deficient as it is now. Due to me cutting way bacj on the nutes during the process of solving my rams horn curling problem

This fact, made me think that if I let her go nine weeks, she would have gotten TOO deficient.

I think one week of a flush, will be good from the point she is at now. That will make 55 days or so. We will see exactly what day I pull her...

If I see any new fox tailing, or new calyx growth I'll pull her. I Don wanna let her go the week it'd take to let the new growth finish in nicely

I will cut the plant, within 30 min of lights coming on. If the lights have been on for longer than 30 min I'll cut the  next morn first thing immediately after lights come on

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/10/16 08:07 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810412 - 04/11/16 11:10 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Well, here she is. Day 50

If I grew this strain again, she wouldn't look so N deficient this early just saying..

However I never will grow this again. And I will never have a ten page grow log again lmao. It's been fun tho

The plan is to let her go five more days with nothing but RO water.

However since she was already fairly deficient when I started the flush from me cutting back on the nutes I may only flush for 3-4 more days.

It all depends on what the plant tells me

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#810480 - 04/11/16 06:21 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Dang looks good ! Y you not growing it again? Looks kick ass?

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810495 - 04/11/16 08:19 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I despise the blue dream. I'm mad I'm even growing it. It's somewhat ironic that out of a random bag if seeds w four strains maybe more I ended up w the fucking blue dream

I didn't clone it, cause the guys it came from didn't want me to give out clones when it's nothing special... I wanna feel free to give and trade clones if I choose to. I'll make my own bad ass strains and give it to everyone lol...

Hopefully there is plenty more strains that turn out this well for me :smile:

Never again will I grow blue dream.

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810671 - 04/13/16 12:13 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Gonna go get a scope today to zoom in on the trichs... u guys think it's needed? ? I gotta good eye and a big eye aka magnifying glass??

Seems like I shoulda let this strain go longer no amber yet and day half way through flush...

I'm considering letting her go longer and giving her a lil food???

Don't really wanna pull early I want the best high

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/13/16 12:18 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44] * 2
    #810906 - 04/15/16 08:27 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Stop worrying about the food, N deficiency is normal in the last few weeks of flower.

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810917 - 04/15/16 10:46 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Lmao :rolleyes:

Ya I know,  u obviously once again  didn't understand the concern

U keep doing what ur doing, I'll keep doing what I'm doing. It's working well

Remember how u said u could never pinpoint that curling?

Wellllll, I DID. My first grow btw. I pay the fuck attention. It's excess N fyi.

Provide input if ud like.

Don't try to tell me how to grow when u dunno how.

Getting tired of ur silly replies due to u not understanding what I'm saying.

It's VERY obvious N deficiency is normal.

My concern is harvest window. Read.

Blue dream is such I light weak ass medicine that I think I'll end up wishing I waited longer to start the flush. So I could have gotten more amber trichs

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/27/16 11:48 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810924 - 04/15/16 12:12 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Day 55

Also day six of the flush

How long do u guys flush for curious??

Do u measure the ppm of the runoff??

Might kinda allow u to gauge some stuff cec comes to mind in my thoughts..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/15/16 12:22 PM)

OfflineGrit
    #810929 - 04/15/16 12:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hey brother, I think Inverted is just trying to help you out is all.

But to answer some of your questions, I flush for a minimum of 14 days sometimes even 21 days depending on how lazy I get and tired of mixing up a feed bucket.
So like if I do a 9 week run, I actually take away all food at day 42 (6 weeks), with the exception of M.O.A.B from day 42 to day 49 then it's just ph balanced water for the last 14 days. The plants always start looking rough once you cut the food back. Nothing to worry about, I think it's good because it tells me they are using up the last bits of food they have stored. I mean that's what I want is those fuckers to be cleaned right out, I just spent the last 6 weeks juicing them up with synthetic nutes.

I'd be wary of smoking something that's only been flushed 7 days, I imagine it going to taste and burn like shit. That's just my opinion I guess, I know plenty of guys only do 5-7 day flush.

You're plants don't look all to bad to me, personally I would flush for longer though.

OfflineGrit
    #810930 - 04/15/16 12:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

*your

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810931 - 04/15/16 01:02 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

No he is telling me stop worrying about my concerns when he obviously didn't even understand the concern. And the way he is telling me is rude not to mention invalid input he needs to read more or hold his tongue. Simple as that

I know the plants start to look bad.... ur missing the point and I'm not gonna re state myself

In hydro if u grow perfect u don't need to flush. Period.

Flushing is correcting ur fuck ups. Or the cec of ur soil. Period.

Properly, CLEANLY synthesized nutrients are cleaner than organic bat guano ect.

Why??? Cause the environment is so fucking polluted u CANNOT have clean organic material Thays not contaminated w something bad for u.

However in a lab, u can make clean food for plants cleaner than u can obtain in the wild.

Simple as that sry guys

Take it or leave it. Anyone who disagrees save ur breath

Edited by Nevar44 (04/15/16 01:06 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810932 - 04/15/16 01:11 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My plants only have a minor k toxicity, accompanied by magnesium deficiency caused by toxicity

It looks awesome for my first plant. I know it does sry lol. My plants to come will only get much much better.

I wish I wouldn't have started the flush on day 49. I wish I would have waited until day 55 or 60 to start the flush

U don't wanna flush for so long, ur losing quality according to what I've learned. U don't get top quality by flushing and making ur plant deficient.

U get top quality by giving the plant exactly what it needs it's whole life. Then u flush it accordingly which would be measured by your cation exchange capacity of your medium along w weather or not u over fed at any point and how severe the over feeding was

In my opinion

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineGrit
    #810934 - 04/15/16 01:20 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You couldn't be more wrong and hard headed, dude. I don't give a flying fuck how perfect your grow is, whether it be hydro, soil or soil less,  you have to flush that shit out at the end.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810935 - 04/15/16 01:51 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hahaha haha keep growing your way I expected and hoped to lose some followers w thag statement

Barely any of the herb growers r receptive to the reality of growing shit. Lmao

Keep using GH bro flush away gonna need to w that shit

Ur the same guy that when presented w hard fact that gh is full of zinc. Said he was gonna keep using it.

U cannot distinguish the diff in quality and crap when presented with hard facts.

Now u think ima listen to you??? Lmao

Sry bud u walked urself into this

U grow ur way, I'll grow my way. Come back and see me in a yr or so let's compare grams per watt and terpene content and thc content let's get down to it bro if wanna talk that way lmao it's challenge

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/15/16 01:55 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44] * 1
    #810960 - 04/15/16 06:56 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

wow :blowmybrainsout:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810961 - 04/15/16 07:24 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Lmao ya u haven't had the greatest input either bud grower, I mean mr. I've grown out a lot of plants lol..

Ill challenge all u shit talkers and nay sayers that dunno much

Now, lemme be clear hear. I mean inverted, budgrower, and grit

Bring it if u wanna act so High and mighty I'll show u guys all up. Then maybe u will shut up and ask ur selves how a "newb" smoked u in a grow off. And stop posting stupid shit that would mislead people and makes u look silly. I feel like I'm dealing w children on here

:peace:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/15/16 07:29 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810966 - 04/15/16 07:46 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Actually I have nothing to prove, I said that to prove a point

It's not my style to challenge or have anything to prove

I said what I've said to get rid of the followers that don't believe

And I hope it's worked

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#810984 - 04/16/16 02:17 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Dude chill the fuck out! I was only helping you with your grow and you are clearly a nut job,and over thinking this shit and hurting your plants . Im done peace.:baaaam:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810989 - 04/16/16 07:23 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Lmfao

Yeah I'm still over thinking it. A simpleton would say that

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/16/16 07:24 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#811006 - 04/16/16 01:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

:crazymonkey:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#811113 - 04/17/16 01:02 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I cut one of my main cola down this morning right when the lights came on

I'm gonna wait 2-5 more days and take another cola

I've got five, least four nice thick cola

So I'll play w the harvest time, see which one smokes the cleanest as far as longevity of the flush. And see which one has the best high.

The entire plant will get cut down come the full moon.

I've got loke four bottom branches that are nice that weren't in the.l canopy getting much light thay I wanna let go lil longer.

Next time I'll trim off more sucker bottom branches to focus growth in the canopy where it gets the light. My next grow log will be a four plant grow. And at least two or three diff strains. Gimme a few weeks at least :wink:

Gonna wait to start the log until they're almost in flower

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/17/16 01:11 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#811219 - 04/18/16 07:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Dude chill the fuck out! I was only helping you with your grow and you are clearly a nut job,and over thinking this shit and hurting your plants . Im done peace.:baaaam:

Yep, I've been growing everything, especially great herb for 15 years. Clearly this dude is nuts. I'm done too.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#811221 - 04/18/16 07:12 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Clearly I don't know anything...

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#811229 - 04/18/16 08:51 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Lmao u guys r funny

:crazymonkey:

I love being a nut

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/18/16 09:03 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#811519 - 04/22/16 11:36 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Harvest was yesterday morning

One day before the full moon

Pics to come, thanks for following everyone

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#812619 - 05/05/16 10:36 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Final harvest was about roughly 280g from one plant. Needless to say I'm excited to get four plants in there and see what my grams per watt ends up being...

What do u guys get at best as far a grams per watt?? I realize strains will vary on yeilds produced Thays why I just say at best

Roughly cause I started smoking flowers at day 7 of drying the first branch I cut.. lol

I couldn't stop myself from that point out... by the time the main plant was dry the first branch was smoked it weighed 28+gs...

It was 280g VERY conservative est. While still on the large stalks. Thays after making 28g+ dissappear

So I'll never really know total weight

At least a half pound tho. Twice as much as I expected super happy. Possibly 300g not much more tho if that.

All it amounts to for me is less worry about shitty smoke until next harvest. Stoked about that to say the least

Ty everyone for following and providing input along the way. U guys rock

I'll post pics when they get cut off the main stalks and jarred up in five days or s

I played around w diff drying times. Let my colas go longer than ten days drying cause they were chunky buggers. I'm paranoid about molds and am a rookie so I'm sure I'll get better w time lol. Happy w how it is so far.

Pics of a few pieces I've been puffin on. I've just been doing the final trim as I smoke it. I'm not overly concerned about knocking the sugar leaves off until then. Only cause I don't care and I'm only doing it for me lol. No need to worry about getting it all trimmed up to market...

Edited by Nevar44 (05/06/16 12:41 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #812817 - 05/07/16 05:05 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#812820 - 05/07/16 05:37 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

looking tasty buddy good job

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#812822 - 05/07/16 05:58 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Ty

Turns out this is a sour grape blue dream cross

It's got very subtle hints of diesel

It's quite gray

And also very blue dreamy

I'm super happy I've got some other flavor besides that old BD I'm so burnt out on

Its a very sweet aroma, similar to Maui and nebula imo

Had a session w my buddy who the seeds came from. We decided sour grape, not Kiya kush was the male used.

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals