Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #810495 - 04/11/16 08:19 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I despise the blue dream. I'm mad I'm even growing it. It's somewhat ironic that out of a random bag if seeds w four strains maybe more I ended up w the fucking blue dream

I didn't clone it, cause the guys it came from didn't want me to give out clones when it's nothing special... I wanna feel free to give and trade clones if I choose to. I'll make my own bad ass strains and give it to everyone lol...

Hopefully there is plenty more strains that turn out this well for me :smile:

Never again will I grow blue dream.

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #810671 - 04/13/16 12:13 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Gonna go get a scope today to zoom in on the trichs... u guys think it's needed? ? I gotta good eye and a big eye aka magnifying glass??

Seems like I shoulda let this strain go longer no amber yet and day half way through flush...

I'm considering letting her go longer and giving her a lil food???

Don't really wanna pull early I want the best high

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/13/16 12:18 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44] * 2
    #810906 - 04/15/16 08:27 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Stop worrying about the food, N deficiency is normal in the last few weeks of flower.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Inverted]
    #810917 - 04/15/16 10:46 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Lmao :rolleyes:

Ya I know,  u obviously once again  didn't understand the concern

U keep doing what ur doing, I'll keep doing what I'm doing. It's working well

Remember how u said u could never pinpoint that curling?

Wellllll, I DID. My first grow btw. I pay the fuck attention. It's excess N fyi.

Provide input if ud like.

Don't try to tell me how to grow when u dunno how.

Getting tired of ur silly replies due to u not understanding what I'm saying.

It's VERY obvious N deficiency is normal.

My concern is harvest window. Read.

Blue dream is such I light weak ass medicine that I think I'll end up wishing I waited longer to start the flush. So I could have gotten more amber trichs

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/27/16 11:48 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #810924 - 04/15/16 12:12 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Day 55

Also day six of the flush

How long do u guys flush for curious??

Do u measure the ppm of the runoff??

Might kinda allow u to gauge some stuff cec comes to mind in my thoughts..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/15/16 12:22 PM)

OfflineGrit
    #810929 - 04/15/16 12:54 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hey brother, I think Inverted is just trying to help you out is all.

But to answer some of your questions, I flush for a minimum of 14 days sometimes even 21 days depending on how lazy I get and tired of mixing up a feed bucket.
So like if I do a 9 week run, I actually take away all food at day 42 (6 weeks), with the exception of M.O.A.B from day 42 to day 49 then it's just ph balanced water for the last 14 days. The plants always start looking rough once you cut the food back. Nothing to worry about, I think it's good because it tells me they are using up the last bits of food they have stored. I mean that's what I want is those fuckers to be cleaned right out, I just spent the last 6 weeks juicing them up with synthetic nutes.

I'd be wary of smoking something that's only been flushed 7 days, I imagine it going to taste and burn like shit. That's just my opinion I guess, I know plenty of guys only do 5-7 day flush.

You're plants don't look all to bad to me, personally I would flush for longer though.

OfflineGrit
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Grit]
    #810930 - 04/15/16 12:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

*your

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Grit]
    #810931 - 04/15/16 01:02 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

No he is telling me stop worrying about my concerns when he obviously didn't even understand the concern. And the way he is telling me is rude not to mention invalid input he needs to read more or hold his tongue. Simple as that

I know the plants start to look bad.... ur missing the point and I'm not gonna re state myself

In hydro if u grow perfect u don't need to flush. Period.

Flushing is correcting ur fuck ups. Or the cec of ur soil. Period.

Properly, CLEANLY synthesized nutrients are cleaner than organic bat guano ect.

Why??? Cause the environment is so fucking polluted u CANNOT have clean organic material Thays not contaminated w something bad for u.

However in a lab, u can make clean food for plants cleaner than u can obtain in the wild.

Simple as that sry guys

Take it or leave it. Anyone who disagrees save ur breath

Edited by Nevar44 (04/15/16 01:06 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810932 - 04/15/16 01:11 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My plants only have a minor k toxicity, accompanied by magnesium deficiency caused by toxicity

It looks awesome for my first plant. I know it does sry lol. My plants to come will only get much much better.

I wish I wouldn't have started the flush on day 49. I wish I would have waited until day 55 or 60 to start the flush

U don't wanna flush for so long, ur losing quality according to what I've learned. U don't get top quality by flushing and making ur plant deficient.

U get top quality by giving the plant exactly what it needs it's whole life. Then u flush it accordingly which would be measured by your cation exchange capacity of your medium along w weather or not u over fed at any point and how severe the over feeding was

In my opinion

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineGrit
    #810934 - 04/15/16 01:20 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You couldn't be more wrong and hard headed, dude. I don't give a flying fuck how perfect your grow is, whether it be hydro, soil or soil less,  you have to flush that shit out at the end.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810935 - 04/15/16 01:51 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hahaha haha keep growing your way I expected and hoped to lose some followers w thag statement

Barely any of the herb growers r receptive to the reality of growing shit. Lmao

Keep using GH bro flush away gonna need to w that shit

Ur the same guy that when presented w hard fact that gh is full of zinc. Said he was gonna keep using it.

U cannot distinguish the diff in quality and crap when presented with hard facts.

Now u think ima listen to you??? Lmao

Sry bud u walked urself into this

U grow ur way, I'll grow my way. Come back and see me in a yr or so let's compare grams per watt and terpene content and thc content let's get down to it bro if wanna talk that way lmao it's challenge

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/15/16 01:55 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44] * 1
    #810960 - 04/15/16 06:56 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

wow :blowmybrainsout:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #810961 - 04/15/16 07:24 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Lmao ya u haven't had the greatest input either bud grower, I mean mr. I've grown out a lot of plants lol..

Ill challenge all u shit talkers and nay sayers that dunno much

Now, lemme be clear hear. I mean inverted, budgrower, and grit

Bring it if u wanna act so High and mighty I'll show u guys all up. Then maybe u will shut up and ask ur selves how a "newb" smoked u in a grow off. And stop posting stupid shit that would mislead people and makes u look silly. I feel like I'm dealing w children on here

:peace:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/15/16 07:29 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810966 - 04/15/16 07:46 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Actually I have nothing to prove, I said that to prove a point

It's not my style to challenge or have anything to prove

I said what I've said to get rid of the followers that don't believe

And I hope it's worked

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44] * 1
    #810984 - 04/16/16 02:17 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Dude chill the fuck out! I was only helping you with your grow and you are clearly a nut job,and over thinking this shit and hurting your plants . Im done peace.:baaaam:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810989 - 04/16/16 07:23 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Lmfao

Yeah I'm still over thinking it. A simpleton would say that

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/16/16 07:24 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#811006 - 04/16/16 01:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

:crazymonkey:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#811113 - 04/17/16 01:02 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I cut one of my main cola down this morning right when the lights came on

I'm gonna wait 2-5 more days and take another cola

I've got five, least four nice thick cola

So I'll play w the harvest time, see which one smokes the cleanest as far as longevity of the flush. And see which one has the best high.

The entire plant will get cut down come the full moon.

I've got loke four bottom branches that are nice that weren't in the.l canopy getting much light thay I wanna let go lil longer.

Next time I'll trim off more sucker bottom branches to focus growth in the canopy where it gets the light. My next grow log will be a four plant grow. And at least two or three diff strains. Gimme a few weeks at least :wink:

Gonna wait to start the log until they're almost in flower

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/17/16 01:11 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#811219 - 04/18/16 07:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Dude chill the fuck out! I was only helping you with your grow and you are clearly a nut job,and over thinking this shit and hurting your plants . Im done peace.:baaaam:

Yep, I've been growing everything, especially great herb for 15 years. Clearly this dude is nuts. I'm done too.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#811221 - 04/18/16 07:12 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Clearly I don't know anything...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies