Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #808672 - 03/24/16 11:41 AM (8 years, 6 days ago)

:wellidunno: Ok man. I grew out alot of plants.

I think u are just doing to much. I did too when i first started. Thats going to fuck you up. Just Plant the fucking plant and let it grow.
its a weed It will grow like wild fire!
Im not tryin to be a dick. just tryin to help a grower

Your friendly Budgrower  :stayfunky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #808681 - 03/24/16 03:53 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

How am I doing too much bro?

I flushed, corrected my  slight curling problem in a matter of days..

Fed.. then my slight curling came back..

Now I'm doing a small flush again. Which I'm sure will cure the curling as it did once before already.

So when I feed again. I'm gonna decrease the K levels. I'll keep you guys posted lol...

Thus is simple thoughts and I Def Don see how I'm doing too much lol??

Please explain cause that makes no sense to me man...

It's a a simple question really.. in my case.. when u see curling like i have, and are sure it's not from over watering or over doing the N... what element would u decrease?? Thats all the input I'm looking for

Not trying to be a dick either

I mean after all, ALL that ive done is give it water and back off the nutes. Then go right back to what I was doing.. how that's doing too much is beyond me

Honestly I had already decided to decrease K levels first and try that, before I asked u guys here... just wanted to get the growery input also ya know

Seems no one here is sure what to say so I'll prob go w decrease K levels as I was planning

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/24/16 04:12 PM)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #808692 - 03/24/16 06:40 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Over fert all day long.
Possible hp swings as well.
Lack of water kills fast not slow, yellowing is related to over fert and most likely ph swings.
This would explain why the plants got happy during the flush, and returned to sad on the feeding.
I'm only trying to help.

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Stoneth]
    #808693 - 03/24/16 06:50 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Over fert all day long.
Possible hp swings as well.
Lack of water kills fast not slow, yellowing is related to over fert and most likely ph swings.
This would explain why the plants got happy during the flush, and returned to sad on the feeding.
I'm only trying to help.

Of course :smile: appreciated :thumbup:

Too much K?? It's gotta be too much K really that's a silly question lol no other possibilities at this point

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44] * 1
    #808696 - 03/24/16 07:02 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

If it was me, I'd water as needed until the plant said it's hungry.
And of course make sure the ph is correct going in and coming out.
Plants do far better a little under feed, than they do a little over feed.

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Stoneth]
    #808711 - 03/24/16 10:37 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

Yeah I'm Def not trying to over feed..

I'm trying to get in dialed in just right, hopefully reducing the K levels will help after I flush again..

I'm all worried my herb won't taste too good from over feeding I'll be bummed. It's my first time tho learning a lot

I haven't over fed TOO much.. well see how it comes out lol. Def gonna cut back on the nutes mainly the K the rest of flower

Gonna reduce uncle Johns blend from 10ml to 5ml

Reduce micro from 5ml to 4ml

Reduce sugaree from 10ml to 5ml

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808712 - 03/24/16 10:40 PM (8 years, 6 days ago)

I haven't once burnt the plant so that's good just the slight curl wbuch took a week or more to get that bad

Now after the flush from the curling the first time.. I added the week four sugaree nutrients.

Since adding that the curl problem got a bit worse, a bit quicker... K in the sugaree of course.. sugaree smells so dam good I wanna drink it no shit

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808948 - 03/29/16 12:11 AM (8 years, 2 days ago)

Well, gonna update my heading title... the lavendar kush went hermie on me week back also.

I had some rookie lighting issues, timer issues, and breaker issues lol.

Hopefully I've got all that outta the way and the new lavendar plant that is about 4" tall will go well :smile:

Pretty sure major light cycle interruption was cause of my herms... :facepalm3:

I have some blue Knights going also.

Along with an agent orange that's going into flower tomorrow :smile:

Week five pics tommrrow starting to get some very light purple hues outta her like this blue dream pheno is known to do.. it's pretty certain she Is a blue dream at this point

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/29/16 12:11 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809009 - 03/30/16 03:17 PM (8 years, 9 hours ago)

Day 38

I wish I could get good pics dang it...

If I could I would attempt to explain what I'm thinking... when I explain my thoughts via text online tho.. it's too easily misconstrued and my points aren't easily understood :/

So w that, I'll just say....

The plant is yellowing a lil more. It's also turning purple in the leaves.

I've noticed, that the problem is only on the side of the plant getting lots of light. One side of the plant is smashed up against the tent. Not getting very much light or very many lumens.. that side has no yellowing...

Even the very bottom set of leaves, the leaf on the side of the plant getting all the light is yellowing badly no green. The adjacent leaf is still green somewhat.

While the leaves one set up, on the side getting all the light mind u.... is yelowing  worse no green to it either

So, this is all saying the problem is only on the side of the plant getting all the light. Basically

This tells me a few things I won't attempt to put in text atm lol... it could be worse it tells me tho

At least the entire plant isn't looking bad it's just the one quarter that directly under the light.

I've gotten it somewhat under control I feel. It's not gotten worse. Well a hair, cause I gave half feed. Then another half feed. Shoulda gave it half fees then quarter feed and wouldn't have seen any more curl. It barely curled anymore tho as it was. Haven't stopped feeding just cut wayy back to be safe.. don't wanna sacrifice Qual too much by not feeding for too long..

I'm unsure being a new grower ,if the plants turning purple and lighter yellow due to maturity or neglect. Or if maybe the cutting edge line is bringing out some nice hues already...

My buddy's familiar w the strain, he bred made the f1s that it IS. He said the yellowing looked normal. I don't think so...

I think the purple is maybe normal since I started giving it the molasses recently. That's what sugaree is, basically cutting edges molasses... and I'm seeing it in the buds a hair not just leaves...

Purple maybe cause I quit leaving the heater on at night. It was 70 at night time temps

Fucking heater was 1500w heater dam thing kept tripping breaker. Fuk that thing. So it's been 60-65 at night now. Last few weeks so whatever

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/31/16 12:51 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809038 - 03/31/16 12:50 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Gonna start agent orange log soon yee haw Sooooo long BD

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809122 - 03/31/16 10:38 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Made the switch to 240v today.

Tommrrow will be the first day with it in use pretty excited

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809624 - 04/04/16 11:34 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I pinpointed the problem

It's Def excessive K causing the curling

So I'm flushing with plain water. Well I have silicon still added to the h2o. And also I'm adding calcium still and magnesium.

Ca and Mg have more of a charge than K so they will help flush out the K I'm thinkin

I got the curl under control. Then I gave her water w just sugaree which is just sugars and 2% K. So basically I fed her only K and was able to see her tell me indeed the toxicity was a K toxicity. A slight one not too major thankfully. I've been wayy cut back on nutes last two weeks while figuring out my problem.

Reading the plants is fun. Wish mushrooms could be read like plants if no what I mean

W lights on 240 I can't really get pics anymore. It puts these weird black lines in my camera. I'll keep tryin diff ways lol... she's turning some nice deep purple in the leaves and a light lavendar purple in some of the calyxes

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/04/16 02:05 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809629 - 04/04/16 02:01 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

An update in my herm problem...

Within a week, I'll be able to tell if the agent orange female in flower will herm. It too was exposed to vegetative light cycle disruptions.

If it does herm, that means no agent orange grow log.

The light disruptions have been solved. No more.

I will have a lavendar kush grow log soon and a KAT x F.I grow log also. Their seedlings atm

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#809692 - 04/05/16 11:04 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Perfect timing this morn :smile:

I wonder what they crossed this BD with...  ill have to ask..

she's pretty

Day 45 or something like that maybe 48

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/05/16 11:05 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #809720 - 04/05/16 02:13 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

lookin tasty bud I love funky colored plants they make me smile inside

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #809732 - 04/05/16 06:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Looks frosty dude!:jackiechanofapproval:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #809743 - 04/05/16 07:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Damn nice job dude!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Inverted]
    #810341 - 04/10/16 08:05 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I started the flush, going to flush for seven days.

I REALLY REALLY wanted to pull it on the full moon. But I would have had to let it go 9 weeks...

She is rather N deficient as it is now. Due to me cutting way bacj on the nutes during the process of solving my rams horn curling problem

This fact, made me think that if I let her go nine weeks, she would have gotten TOO deficient.

I think one week of a flush, will be good from the point she is at now. That will make 55 days or so. We will see exactly what day I pull her...

If I see any new fox tailing, or new calyx growth I'll pull her. I Don wanna let her go the week it'd take to let the new growth finish in nicely

I will cut the plant, within 30 min of lights coming on. If the lights have been on for longer than 30 min I'll cut the  next morn first thing immediately after lights come on

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (04/10/16 08:07 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#810412 - 04/11/16 11:10 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Well, here she is. Day 50

If I grew this strain again, she wouldn't look so N deficient this early just saying..

However I never will grow this again. And I will never have a ten page grow log again lmao. It's been fun tho

The plan is to let her go five more days with nothing but RO water.

However since she was already fairly deficient when I started the flush from me cutting back on the nutes I may only flush for 3-4 more days.

It all depends on what the plant tells me

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#810480 - 04/11/16 06:21 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Dang looks good ! Y you not growing it again? Looks kick ass?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder