Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleP-O

Man Uses Raccoon To Start Breathalyzer Equipped Car; Raccoon Then Attacks Driver
    #795369 - 09/30/15 11:51 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/09/30/man-uses-raccoon-to-start-breathalyzer-equipped-car-raccoon-then-attacks-driver/
Quote:

This story is straight out of the movie ‘Tommy Boy’.

Remember the scene when Chris Farley and David Spade are rolling around in the car with what they thought was a dead deer in the back seat and it woke up and attacked the two?

That type of event took place in San Diego, California.

A man was who needed to blow into a breathalyzer to start his car was too drunk in order to do so. What he did next is almost unbelievable. He found a raccoon going through the garbage, captured it and then used the raccoon to blow into the breathalyzer.

This story is straight out of the movie ‘Tommy Boy’.

Remember the scene when Chris Farley and David Spade are rolling around in the car with what they thought was a dead deer in the back seat and it woke up and attacked the two?

That type of event took place in San Diego, California.

A man was who needed to blow into a breathalyzer to start his car was too drunk in order to do so. What he did next is almost unbelievable. He found a raccoon going through the garbage, captured it and then used the raccoon to blow into the breathalyzer.

According to a report that was shared on Imgur, the raccoon became unconscious so the man left the raccoon in the car and drove off. A short time after the raccoon woke up and started to attack the driver.

According to telegraph.co.uk:

He did not stop driving, however, and so he crashed into a residential fence.

The vehicle then apparently ‘came to a stop’ in a swimming pool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Man Uses Raccoon To Start Breathalyzer Equipped Car; Raccoon Then Attacks Driver [Re: P-O]
    #795379 - 09/30/15 12:26 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Man Uses Raccoon To Start Breathalyzer Equipped Car; Raccoon Then Attacks Driver [Re: Manitou]
    #795380 - 09/30/15 12:30 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

:highfive:

i didnt realize he hit a fence and pool the first time i read it... lolol

Invisiblevostok
growing since '74
Male

Re: Man Uses Raccoon To Start Breathalyzer Equipped Car; Raccoon Then Attacks Driver [Re: P-O]
    #796500 - 10/10/15 04:16 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Excellent idea,...but I'd still be in my 20 year old wreck ...rather than all this modern crap...lol

--------------------
one good turn prevents photo-morphism

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Man Uses Raccoon To Start Breathalyzer Equipped Car; Raccoon Then Attacks Driver [Re: vostok]
    #796664 - 10/12/15 11:27 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

moral of the story? If you are too drunk to start your breathalyzer-equipped-car, just go catch a fucking racoon and push his belly until it passes out to start the car.

what a great lifehack

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Man Uses Raccoon To Start Breathalyzer Equipped Car; Raccoon Then Attacks Driver [Re: Manitou]
    #796878 - 10/14/15 03:39 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

:rotfl:  i would have paid money to see this drunk dude preform this life hack

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order