Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSamhainJ
Vancouver seed bank sent hemp seed..
    #789157 - 08/10/15 09:09 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

So earlier this year i had a problem with germination rates on seeds I ordered, and VSB guarentees 70+ percent germination.. After much bitching and fussing on there end they sent me sub par replacements. I planted them in two different areas, and the area farthest from my home I kind of forgot about until a few weeks ago.

I found a couple male plants, and then one plant about two feet tall but covered in buds. The flowering plant I noticed has very little odor and the leaves seemed really jagged and the fingers of the leaves were quite thin. After researching why it doesn't have much of a scent along with other differences from my other plants I am 99% certain they sent a hemp seed to me to save a couple dollars! They were already such a shitty company and a nightmare to deal with.. But this just takes the cake for being scum bags.. I would suggest ordering from anyone else before using these assholes!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: Vancouver seed bank sent hemp seed.. [Re: SamhainJ] * 1
    #789177 - 08/11/15 01:03 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

The leaves you describe sound like sativa

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

OfflineSamhainJ
Re: Vancouver seed bank sent hemp seed.. [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #789236 - 08/11/15 01:56 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah but as far as I can gather hemp is cannabis sativa.. Just bred to have almost no THC.. I've grown Sativa's before and have some growing currently, but the fingers on this plant are very thin fingered, even for sativa. Ive never seen hemp growing in person, and when I noticed it had almost no smell despite being loaded with buds I started getting worried and looked into it and I'm pretty positive it was a hemp seed.. I hope not but the only thing I can do is let it finish and smoke a joint of it to see. Another thing I found researching it is that hemp also produces trichromes, just with basically no THC content

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: Vancouver seed bank sent hemp seed.. [Re: SamhainJ]
    #789430 - 08/13/15 12:13 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

It just seems really unlikely that they're hemp seeds dude.
Some sativas have super thin leaves and some also dont develop much scent till late in flower.

Just dont get all bent till the chickens are hatched

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag