Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: CBDFarm]
    #777840 - 05/05/15 01:49 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Ya that is such a sad reality. 

The pain is pretty manageable.  It freaked me out hard at first because the left side of my face and arm went numb and couldn't close my left eye.  Thought I had a stroke and the doctors didn't figure out the problem for months.  I was 205lbs a little over a year ago and am 152 now.  The appetite and sleep loss is more of a problem for me then the direct pain. For some reason, bud doesn't make me hungry at all, but it relieves the nausea when I force myself to eat. 

Sounds like you have it rough man.  I have a really weak stomach without any problems with it, so I can't even imagine what you are going through.  I worked with a guy that had a ton of areas in his intestines that bubble out like a hernia.  Would be fine one minute and in the back throwing up the next.  It's a shame he doesn't live in a medical state :/. 

We don't encourage illegal activity on the boards, but it's good to make a few friends.  Some members share with the community though.  Like every message board, we have chill peeps and creepers lol.  Small community, so you should be able to tell very quickly who is legit or not.  Can get pretty quiet here sometimes so it's good to have some new members :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: cheezymold]
    #777854 - 05/05/15 10:29 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
Ya that is such a sad reality. 

The pain is pretty manageable.  It freaked me out hard at first because the left side of my face and arm went numb and couldn't close my left eye.  Thought I had a stroke and the doctors didn't figure out the problem for months.  I was 205lbs a little over a year ago and am 152 now.  The appetite and sleep loss is more of a problem for me then the direct pain. For some reason, bud doesn't make me hungry at all, but it relieves the nausea when I force myself to eat. 

Sounds like you have it rough man.  I have a really weak stomach without any problems with it, so I can't even imagine what you are going through.  I worked with a guy that had a ton of areas in his intestines that bubble out like a hernia.  Would be fine one minute and in the back throwing up the next.  It's a shame he doesn't live in a medical state :/. 

We don't encourage illegal activity on the boards, but it's good to make a few friends.  Some members share with the community though.  Like every message board, we have chill peeps and creepers lol.  Small community, so you should be able to tell very quickly who is legit or not.  Can get pretty quiet here sometimes so it's good to have some new members :thumbup:

How did you herniate your neck if you don't mind me asking? And the doctors were the same with me... First they just thought my GERD was acting up, then they thought it was the intussusception, and so on until the finally said... "well you are young, but you might have Crohns"(then testing) so after a few months of me going to the ER every other week. They find out.
Ahh I get, keep it to PM kinda of thing. :smile:
I like smaller communities. Better people, more people that actually grow, and no little kids saying "is this weed" like on Grasscity... I hate that site...

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

#777859 - 05/05/15 11:44 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

The pain onset kind of suddenly.  I fell off of a roof about 12 years ago but didn't seem to leave any permanent injury.  The docs think that it was degradation due to me overcompensating for my injury and it finally gave way.  There is a whole lot of things wrong with that area, but they can't seem to figure out exactly what is causing the pain. The whole thing has been an emotional rollercoaster because of all the scary shit they tested me for.  I'm not letting them operate on me again unless I cannot handle anymore though. Just the blessings of sweet Mary Jane lol. 

Man, I don't know how I would have taken it to deal with something like that at your age.  I'm pissed that I'm 30 with a permanent problem.  You might not be too far off from seeing an actual treatment for it though.  Medical science is changing at a very rapid pace.  Stem cell research has been coming along nicely ever since Bush was out of office, and scientists have been coming up with methods to grow new organs in labs, and being able to 3D print certain organs.  There might be a cure for you sooner than later. 

I like the smaller community here too.  I was originally from the sister site, but it has run rampant with the same kind of scum you would find on 4chan.  I remember seeing that on grasscity when i was considering signing up.  No thanks, I dont support kids getting high.

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: cheezymold]
    #777866 - 05/05/15 12:34 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cheezymold said:
The pain onset kind of suddenly.  I fell off of a roof about 12 years ago but didn't seem to leave any permanent injury.  The docs think that it was degradation due to me overcompensating for my injury and it finally gave way.  There is a whole lot of things wrong with that area, but they can't seem to figure out exactly what is causing the pain. The whole thing has been an emotional rollercoaster because of all the scary shit they tested me for.  I'm not letting them operate on me again unless I cannot handle anymore though. Just the blessings of sweet Mary Jane lol. 

Man, I don't know how I would have taken it to deal with something like that at your age.  I'm pissed that I'm 30 with a permanent problem.  You might not be too far off from seeing an actual treatment for it though.  Medical science is changing at a very rapid pace.  Stem cell research has been coming along nicely ever since Bush was out of office, and scientists have been coming up with methods to grow new organs in labs, and being able to 3D print certain organs.  There might be a cure for you sooner than later. 

I like the smaller community here too.  I was originally from the sister site, but it has run rampant with the same kind of scum you would find on 4chan.  I remember seeing that on grasscity when i was considering signing up.  No thanks, I dont support kids getting high.

That sucks. Good thing is at least your aren't paralyzed. If only you needed one of those 30 min- 1 hour neck surgeries they show on TV haha.
It would be cool if they found a cure for crohns. They don't even know how or why it happens or what could cause it. They think it runs in families but thats all the info they have on it. So... until then marijuana and zofran(anti-nausea they give to chemotherapy,crohns,and surgery patients) when I really need it. It justs a really strong drug and im scared for my liver/kidneys.
If we 3D printed organs it would remind me of that movie called Repo men where people finance organs and if they can't afford it, it gets taken back haha.

I am just not a fan of grasscity altogether from the people to the mods/admins.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#778657 - 05/13/15 06:15 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I saw a Dog Whisperer where they solved a problem between 2 dogs who played aggressive like that. He made it seem really simple to do. Somehting with a muzzle.

Ya German shepards are probably the best home security dogs imo. I had 3 growing up and the rare times they got out of the house they would just circle the perimeter untill someone noticed they were gone. People are afraid of german shepards for some reason. I don't see them as scary looking dogs like I do doberman pinscher.

good grow. hope you got some good shit!

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #779943 - 05/25/15 09:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Another video update

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
    #782078 - 06/15/15 04:33 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Another updated video. Getting big.

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
    #786366 - 07/23/15 05:53 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Since i havent updated in awhile here you guys go. Enjoy :smile:

OfflineMof
Male

#788550 - 08/05/15 11:32 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Do CBD buds have to be cured or dried to be used?

I just found out about this process earlair
something to do with CBD and THC-An or something

Edited by Mof (08/05/15 11:33 PM)

OfflineMof
Male

Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: Mof]
    #788552 - 08/05/15 11:37 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

It' sounds like it might be bullshit

maybe it's just a way to store vast amounts of bud that taste like day one

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden (moved) [Re: Mof]
    #789597 - 08/14/15 03:38 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

All marijuana has to be cured to be smoked unless you are going to be blasting it to make "live resin" wax.

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden [Re: CBDFarm]
    #789598 - 08/14/15 03:41 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

New update.

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

#789765 - 08/16/15 05:01 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

looking good :thumbup:

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
    #790842 - 08/25/15 01:27 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Little update.

Whole Garden

Banana Og upclose(looking for pollen, please PM me)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#791810 - 08/30/15 03:37 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Nice dude you always have the best buds, Dang that last one is just stacked on stack woot

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #791848 - 08/30/15 11:54 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Nice dude you always have the best buds, Dang that last one is just stacked on stack woot

Thanks man that means a lot. I try with my outdoor, have to keep up with you indoor growers haha

OfflineMof
Male

#791907 - 08/31/15 03:24 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I grew medihaze succesfully

are there any other strains with just pure CBD to THC like medihaze that goes 2:1 - 1:1

Im going to be honest I harvested maybe a week and a half early and I'm still fucking stoned, from the hit I took saturday

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: CBDFarms Never Ending Garden [Re: Mof] * 1
    #792281 - 09/02/15 10:50 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Cut the banana og today. Huge fucking nugs. :P

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
    #792827 - 09/07/15 07:17 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Purging some Banana OG nug run

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#793001 - 09/09/15 03:11 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

wow:jackiechanofapproval:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order