Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: jordan of the islands [Re: dmtcorey]
    #771754 - 03/12/15 09:54 AM (9 years, 18 days ago)

and here are the 6 ,the purps,some sticky resinous plants come out of this strain ,hard to trim there so sticky ,sweet smell and fruitish not as purple as the hashberry tho ,had some what I thought were shishkaberry phenos ,sticky lime green single colas with a nice unique sweet smell , medium to hard flower structure with this one !

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#771759 - 03/12/15 09:59 AM (9 years, 18 days ago)

all the plants are harvested but one ,she,ll get chopped today and hit the drying rack with the others ,

yesterday I hit a hashberry joint that was just dry enough to smoke ,not the finished product but it was smooth ,creamy with a hint of fruit so far not bad but not the tastiest I have smoked so we,ll wait to try the others.

--------------------

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
    #771792 - 03/12/15 04:53 PM (9 years, 18 days ago)

Looks good man. I like #1 & 6,
6 looks tasty, not that you can tell by just looks but it looks good

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #771862 - 03/12/15 09:09 PM (9 years, 18 days ago)

Very nice. the first photo is a good example of what I consider an actual bud. Before it does that balling up its more like unbudded flower. One of the problems is that those don't always fill out on every plant. 

like here

The Grapegod doesn't seem to do that, just fox tails and sorta fills in

It filled in a bit more at 13 weeks, but it still doesn't seem to want to nug out like those denser indicas. This plant tends to stretch them out a bit too much when I go that far. I use fox tailing as a harvest indicator, either before it starts or after it fills in.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #771864 - 03/12/15 09:15 PM (9 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
all the plants are harvested but one ,she,ll get chopped today and hit the drying rack with the others ,

yesterday I hit a hashberry joint that was just dry enough to smoke ,not the finished product but it was smooth ,creamy with a hint of fruit so far not bad but not the tastiest I have smoked so we,ll wait to try the others.

You get the best flavor when the bud is just becoming smokeable. Not ever overdried and redistributed moisture but gently brought down to smoking moisture level--when its still sticky. Then its really good for a few days before loosing that flavor for about a week or two and coming back and developing while curing, but never quite the same as the fresh wave of flavor.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Edited by phychotron (03/12/15 09:16 PM)

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: jordan of the islands [Re: phychotron]
    #771949 - 03/13/15 01:16 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

thanks for the kind words brother ,im exited for the next few days as these samples dry enough to test .
Quote:

phychotron said:
Very nice. the first photo is a good example of what I consider an actual bud. Before it does that balling up its more like unbudded flower. One of the problems is that those don't always fill out on every plant. 

like here

The Grapegod doesn't seem to do that, just fox tails and sorta fills in

It filled in a bit more at 13 weeks, but it still doesn't seem to want to nug out like those denser indicas. This plant tends to stretch them out a bit too much when I go that far. I use fox tailing as a harvest indicator, either before it starts or after it fills in.

wow you really got that plant(first pic) to pull out some nice expressions ,real frosty crown like that is beautiful ,straight white frost.

I really noticed a big difference between the soil and the DWC,i ran the g13 for a bit and the soil it was shwaggy and the DWC pulled much more quality out of the plant so im doing a switch over for sure ,Im running bubba og right now DWC for the first time and im super exited to see the difference between it and the soil product .

I also have notice the flavor expression to be the best as the flower becomes just dry enough to smoke,  I find theres a period of 2 or 3 weeks that it really didn't taste nearly as good as it did .

what is the plant in the first picture and what seed stock did it come from ,vary beautiful plant .

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (03/13/15 01:47 PM)

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#771950 - 03/13/15 01:41 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

heres that plant almost dry with a flash and no flash shot and theres another nice specimen there to.
the purp

hashberry

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (03/13/15 01:43 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #771966 - 03/13/15 04:10 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

The white on the top is purely lack of chlorophyll from light bleaching being too close to the LED.

The thread explaining it is here... but I might not get to stabilizing the seeds any time soon.

Got some more photos, mostly macro shots.. A year cure right now. 

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #771976 - 03/13/15 05:01 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

I think getting the flavor to fully come out in soil is harder than hydro. I'd like to go organic one day. I tell people its good to set that as a goal to work toward, maybe set a few plants off to the side to learn on, but not for your main production. Hydro is much simpler to just feed and call it done.

Try the Vitamin-Hormone Booster from MBFerts.com. This stuff is responsible for bringing out a new flavor in the grapegod that I've been growing for 2 years now. And its no exaggeration everyone has mentioned it independently.  You can start with the $20 bottle to try it, but I guarantee you'll get the $60 bottle as soon as you run out. The $60 "gallon" bottle (its a 1L super concentrated) replaces a Canna Boost 5L $400+ bottle as well as their Rhizotonic that would be about $220.

Your nugs look good but I can tell those photos cannot do them justice. Its very difficult to get those nug shots to come out good.

--------------------

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: jordan of the islands [Re: phychotron]
    #771982 - 03/13/15 06:10 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

. great pics and discussions fellas

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: jordan of the islands [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #772207 - 03/15/15 03:02 PM (9 years, 15 days ago)

thats pretty narley ,I never seen bleaching on the flowers like that before,I thought it was straight frost lol.

I used to do organic soil a few years ago but switch for some reason ,don't know if it just my skill level of growing indoor with soil but with the same cut outdoors nature kicked my ass for sure ,planning an outdoor gorilla project with a close friend with summer so im looking forward to that .

ill have to give the vitamin hormone stuff a shot ,right now im running terpinator for the first time in my DWC system ,have mixed feeling about the stuff but we,ll have to see what happens ,should have done a side by side before throwing in the DWC but what ever .

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (03/15/15 03:03 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #772224 - 03/15/15 06:01 PM (9 years, 15 days ago)

Soil has a natural place outdoor and plants are in their element out there.  When growing indoors you need to recreate the perfect growing conditions for your plants to thrive. Unfortunately everything is connected, so that if something is off, it will have an effect on other parts of that system. It can be tough creating that life-force balance.

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#772663 - 03/17/15 10:19 PM (9 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
heres that plant almost dry with a flash and no flash shot and theres another nice specimen there to.
the purp

hashberry

damn that hashberry looks dank!!! :crazy2:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: jordan of the islands [Re: P-O]
    #774433 - 03/30/15 03:16 PM (9 years, 13 hours ago)

thanks P.O

this bugger is the purp #5 smells like boiling maple sap ,its sweet with its own aroma ,different but not bad and not the best .

this one is I would say the best of the purps ,one of the better yielders to ,b+ grade maybe ,typical decent herb grape in the far distance and vary nice looking .

this is a hashberry,one of the top pics ,sour smell when the bud is squeezed with an earthy flavor,best flower structure ,all full buds not much chaffy shit .

this one was the top pic from about 5 weeks of flowering but was pushed under the hb 2 after a smoke test right after the drying stage ,after a few weeks in the jar it def surpassed the hb 2 to become the best quality of all Jordan's gear ,shes the hashberry #5.she leaves the room smelling like insense after you burn one ,smokes smooth right down to the filter ,with a nice earth spicy taste .
its having me wanting to sit down and do a comparison to my bubba og cut lol.

over all I would recommend jordans seeds ,as a matter of fact I have a pack of his og kush and blue cheese that I was gifted and will run in the future .

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (03/30/15 07:02 PM)

OfflineGoldilocks
Stranger

Re: jordan of the islands/ don't buy from mbferts.com [Re: phychotron]
    #806529 - 02/22/16 09:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:getstoned:

Edited by Stoneth (02/22/16 10:15 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale