Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewebster10

Gorilla seeds
    #763194 - 12/24/14 05:22 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

If anyone is thinking about buying from them, I'd highly recommend it. I recently won one of their contests and won a card grinder, two packs of papers and 15 seeds. The card grinder is awesome and fits perfectly in my stash box where I keep my vape and some bud. Before, I'd have to walk around with my box and grinder separately because I had one of the bulky cylindrical grinders. None of that anymore! :prettyflyforawhiteguy: The papers are great, they are long and sturdy feeling, with filters included in the pack. With other companies I'd have to rip up the box to make filters. Now they purposely include them :thumbup: The seeds I got are aphrodite, kannabia special and hobbit auto. They all germinated faster than the seeds I bought from attitude and are chugging along ahead of the competition. I cannot thank gorilla seeds enough for their gift to me and their contribution to this site!

Merry christmas to all you fellows at gorilla, make it a good one and good growing! :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrower420
Stranger
Male

Re: Gorilla seeds [Re: webster10]
    #763197 - 12/24/14 05:43 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

yeah man gorilla is the best there is they have the best giveaways u can get so yeah I would recommend going to gorilla too. :amusedapplause:

--------------------
the growery is life!

:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom