Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Vision seeds????? WTF * 1
    #757758 - 11/17/14 11:38 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Well thanks gorilla you just saved me and the rest of the growery The hassle of ordering shit from them. I know these were freebies and all But dam not one grew. they opened and that was it. I was really lookin forward to this chocoloco.:wellidunno:

I know its nothing I did to those seeds. They just plan suck!!:beatingtodeath:

The reason I know i didnt do anything wrong is because ,I started  those and some of mags Haze. His are bad ass already.

I took some pics of them.:smokerage:

You can see were they opened then died first time ever??
The ones on the left are the chocos:blowmybrainsout: I can seed the tap root looks all brown,not nice and white like the hases!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #757761 - 11/17/14 12:46 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

yup thats what Ive been having issues with, but all mine came from attitude SB..  :waits:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: 13buds]
    #757765 - 11/17/14 12:55 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Thats fuckin crazy

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: budgrowerwannabe] * 2
    #757811 - 11/17/14 07:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I'll tell Steve to get with you tomorrow.

Apparently, they had a bad batch of Chocoloco & they've sent us some replacements after a bunch of the people we comped had pretty much the same experience.

Usually, Vision Seeds are better than this - I usually recommend them as an affordable choice.

When we send out free seeds, we expect them to be just as good as what people pay for.

~~sherry

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #757823 - 11/17/14 07:50 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Wow did expect to get new ones :idhitit: I just thought vision seeds weren't any good is all and wanted to share with my growery buds.

But you can clearly see they didnt do shit. And seeds I got from Magash are already in soil.:havesomescience:

I can understand maybe that batch got messed up and no one knew?? We will never know? 

Thanks  Budgrower

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #757833 - 11/17/14 08:06 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Almost everyone we gave these seeds to had a problem.

The ones that didn't had slightly different packaging, so we're assuming it was a bad batch, and Vision Seeds was very willing to replace.

Usually, we don't have any problems with their seeds. I think it's safe to say something happened to them. I'm not a breeder, so I don't know what it could be. Maybe they got too hot or too cold or something?

Lots of people thought they were just old, but Chocoloco is a fairly new strain & I see people do well with seeds that are years old.

Either way, Magash seems like a seed god, so I'm not surprised his turned out great.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision seeds????? WTF [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #757869 - 11/18/14 02:46 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

sorry to hear that m8, as Sherry has explained, its not a 1 off. some other forum got them for a grow log and they never popped either, one had success but they were a bit malformed. theirs no way vision would deliberately send us duds to grow out in public!

ive let vision seeds know and invited them to comment here. to be absolutely honest, vision seeds are a great breeder and id still personally recommend them! im not just saying this because we stock them or they sponsored our comp etc. i have personal, good experience with vision!

the other forums were comped the same seeds (different batch) and extra - different strains as an apology, im sure this will be no different.

anyway, sorry dude i know what its like - time space, effort etc. so pm me your details and ill get your sorted a.s.a.p

~Steve

eta

just had word back from vision (instantly) they will come in and explain themselves, but looks like a sort of product recall is on the cards!

--------------------

Edited by cannabis_seeds (11/18/14 03:12 AM)

OfflineVisionSeeds
Breeder

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #757872 - 11/18/14 04:20 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Dear all, As you might have noticed there seem to be some issues with the Vision Seeds ChocoLoco. We received word about these issues not to long ago and have been trying find out the extend of the problems.

As it seems we have overlooked a bad batch of ChocoLoco's and we apologies for any time and space wasted on these bad seeds. The bad batch got mixed up with some good seeds as well so some of you might have gotten lucky.

We have obviously eliminated any chance of more seeds from the bad batch being spread. Unfortunately its already to late for those that have received and tried the bad seeds.

For those of you willing to give the ChocoLoco another shot please contact Vision Seeds directly, explain your situation, attach your purchase receipt showing the amount of ChocoLoco you have had to deal with and a shipping address and you will receive new seeds as soon as possible.

For those who received ChocoLoco through forum admins as part of a grow report effort, you'll also receive new seeds through the initial distributor.

We are looking forward to receiving some good reviews and experiences with our ChocoLoco in the near future, the strain is worth it and once again we apologize for any inconvenience.

Team Vision

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: VisionSeeds]
    #757874 - 11/18/14 04:42 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for clearing that up for me and everyone.

I wasn't slamming you or anything just letting the community know whats going on is all.

Sorry to hear that more than just me got bad seeds.

If i get good chocoloco seeds I will defiantly give you some feed back on that strain on this site. I already made a grow log just for that strain.

Oo and thanks for stopping by to let us know whats up.

InvisibleSp33dfreak
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.A Flag
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: VisionSeeds] * 1
    #757875 - 11/18/14 05:28 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

It doesn't get any better than this. You guys are awesome, admit to a mistake and promptly fix the issue. Honesty and integrity. :thumbup:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Sp33dfreak]
    #758054 - 11/19/14 10:37 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Either way, Magash seems like a seed god, so I'm not surprised his turned out great.

Thank you the comment is appreciated. I wish it was true I really really really do. There is no magic to what I'm doing its work that all the other breeders know how to do but most don't cause they would rather give F1s and let you figure out which pheno you want. I just feel that people probably want seeds that do what the package says they will do and to put it simply that is to do the work and stabilize them.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Magash] * 1
    #758072 - 11/19/14 12:17 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Thank you the comment is appreciated. I wish it was true I really really really do. There is no magic to what I'm doing its work that all the other breeders know how to do but most don't cause they would rather give F1s and let you figure out which pheno you want. I just feel that people probably want seeds that do what the package says they will do and to put it simply that is to do the work and stabilize them.

I was wondering how long it'd take you to see that.

Way better than your other nickname, huh?

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: cannabis_seeds] * 1
    #758075 - 11/19/14 12:34 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

and she's still using that damn name. To the point that I turn my head and look when she calls me by it now. :rolleyes:

:minigun:Damn Women:uhoh:

I do thank you again for the comment

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Magash] * 1
    #758080 - 11/19/14 01:35 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

and she's still using that damn name. To the point that I turn my head and look when she calls me by it now. :rolleyes:

:minigun:Damn Women:uhoh:

I do thank you again for the comment

She's got you trained ...

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#759598 - 11/28/14 01:17 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Well posting again about vision seed bank.  So from what im getting from a source is that Vision seeds is having trouble with the  mail ? So they say?

You run a comp and send out fucked up seeds to people to try ? You know they were fucked so y is it taking so long to fix?

I think I speak for everyone that bought/won Chocoloco seeds from Vision, They have a bad taste in there mouth.

Its been two weeks since I posted this and still :waitingpatiently:  Nothing?

Thanks for your time  Budgrower

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #759614 - 11/28/14 04:41 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Boneheads at vision. When seeds pop but don't do anything it's cause they were rushed. They saw dark shells on the seeds and harvested them. They need to fully ripen which means they don't only need to look pretty but need to build up there stores for what could possibly be years of waiting till the conditions are right for germinating.

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Magash]
    #759632 - 11/28/14 05:48 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

At least we all know y there fucked! But what and when are they going to do about it? Im just saying what if I paid all kinds of money for those and get jacked around.  It just makes there company look bad is all and then everyone orders from some were else.:wellidunno: Just saying.

Thanks for the post Mag.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #759644 - 11/28/14 06:57 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
At least we all know y there fucked! But what and when are they going to do about it? Im just saying what if I paid all kinds of money for those and get jacked around.  It just makes there company look bad is all and then everyone orders from some were else.:wellidunno: Just saying.

Thanks for the post Mag.

There is only one reason that companies suck on their customer service and that is they know they had a bad product to begin with. I do know one thing, if I see a post that is even questionable about my seeds that person doesn't have to get a hold of me I'll usually send a pm as soon as I see it. To each their own I guess. Everybody may be waiting on vision to make new seeds.

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#759650 - 11/28/14 07:26 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Well posting again about vision seed bank.  So from what im getting from a source is that Vision seeds is having trouble with the  mail ? So they say?

Is Steve your source? I'll get him to push Vision a little harder on Monday if it is. If not, I'll make sure he posts an update anyway.

I know we have several people who received free seeds waiting on a replacement.

If nothing else happens, I'll make sure we comp you a pack of something else.

Sorry it's taking so long.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#759652 - 11/28/14 07:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Everybody may be waiting on vision to make new seeds.

This may not matter, and they may have an in-house breeder now, but when Vision first launched, they were only a brick-and-mortar seed shop in Amsterdam. As they got more successful, they used their contacts to network with the city's various breeders so that they could buy seeds to sell under their own brand.

That's a very common practice, by the way. Quite a few companies buy Nirvana's strains in bulk & then repackage them under their own label. I'm not saying Vision resells Nirvana strains - that was just another example. It was to point out that they were very upfront about it.

Now that they have some more unique strains, that may no longer be the case - I don't really know. Just wanted to point out that they may have a bad breeder on their hands & it always takes more time to handle a situation that's not under your direct control.

That being said, it was my understanding that they had more Chocoloco on hand - not that people would have to wait for the next batch.

Maybe they decided to test them out so that they don't send out two bad batches in a row? If the test turns out bad, that very well could mean waiting for another full run.

However, if it looks like a very long delay, we'll get OP something else in the meantime & still forward on any Chocoloco replacements when we get them.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#759653 - 11/28/14 07:39 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

ye sorry guys, i emailed vision seeds this week on the 24th after i received 5 packs of the Chocoloco. this is the 2nd of 2 packages they have sent, i haven't received the 1st yet and it looks like its went missing, even the tracking number has went wrong.

the missing package is the one were waiting on and the one you want! it contains other vision strains.

if we dont get get them soon, ill comp you guys something else instead - plus the chocoloco!

Sorry

Steve

--------------------

OfflineVisionSeeds
Breeder

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
    #759714 - 11/29/14 03:46 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Hi Budgrowerwannabe,

Quote:

I'm just saying what if I paid all kinds of money for those and get jacked around.

What if and if so belongs in the Ancient Aliens series so Vision Seeds is not jacking anyone around. In an earlier post in this same thread I apologized for the inconvenience of bad the ChocoLoco seeds getting into circulation, in that same post I explain that anyone who has paid all kinds of money for disappointing ChocoLoco's can send Vision Seeds an email with the purchase info and seeds will be replaced right away.

For all of you who received seeds through the Forum, kind enough to put time and effort into reporting on the ChocoLoco (which turned into a fiasco due to the bad batch) and are still waiting for replacement.. I ask for a little more patience, the first package that was send out is indeed missing (Royal Mail Aliens), more are on their way though and should be ready for distribution very soon.

What makes a company look bad is the insinuation that they are non- responsive to issues, do not take care of their customers or care about quality. Vision Seeds works with a very small dedicated team, we reply to all questions that we receive and resolve all issues as long as they are within reason. It is however impossible for us to monitor the complete web and all forums. Hope that is understandable.

That's why we appreciate forum admins like Sherry and Steve who let us know if there is trouble in CannaParadise.

We test all our batches - what went wrong with this one - I have no clue and as long as we are not experiencing anything out of the ordinary during tests we presume all is in order which has been the case with all our strains since Vision Seeds is on the market.

Best regards and hope you have a nice weekend.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: VisionSeeds]
    #759736 - 11/29/14 10:46 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

VisionSeeds said:
Hi Budgrowerwannabe,

Quote:

I'm just saying what if I paid all kinds of money for those and get jacked around.

What if and if so belongs in the Ancient Aliens series so Vision Seeds is not jacking anyone around. In an earlier post in this same thread I apologized for the inconvenience of bad the ChocoLoco seeds getting into circulation, in that same post I explain that anyone who has paid all kinds of money for disappointing ChocoLoco's can send Vision Seeds an email with the purchase info and seeds will be replaced right away.

For all of you who received seeds through the Forum, kind enough to put time and effort into reporting on the ChocoLoco (which turned into a fiasco due to the bad batch) and are still waiting for replacement.. I ask for a little more patience, the first package that was send out is indeed missing (Royal Mail Aliens), more are on their way though and should be ready for distribution very soon.

What makes a company look bad is the insinuation that they are non- responsive to issues, do not take care of their customers or care about quality. Vision Seeds works with a very small dedicated team, we reply to all questions that we receive and resolve all issues as long as they are within reason. It is however impossible for us to monitor the complete web and all forums. Hope that is understandable.

That's why we appreciate forum admins like Sherry and Steve who let us know if there is trouble in CannaParadise.

We test all our batches - what went wrong with this one - I have no clue and as long as we are not experiencing anything out of the ordinary during tests we presume all is in order which has been the case with all our strains since Vision Seeds is on the market.

Best regards and hope you have a nice weekend.

Nice to see you around again Vision.

I dont have anything against Vision Or anything so dont think Im coming at your neck or some shit. Its that Its been awhile and no one knows anything . We heard rumors that they got lost in the mail. That just sounded like and excuse to me.You guys ship seeds everyday. So thats y I posted again

I thought it was really nice of you to come to my post and let me know thanks. You also let the rest of the people reading this that you do care and your not selling junk.

I know you cant be on every site in  the web. Thats y I love Sherry and Steve they help alot when needed.

So anyway I hope to see some gear from you guys. Best thing I got from Vision so far is this bad ass grinder.(use it ever day)lol

Gorilla and Vision Thanks for that!

Thanks for your time                 

Budgrower

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#760023 - 12/02/14 03:34 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

UPDATE

I have a new tracking number form Vision- seeds should be with me on Thursday!

ill get them out asap!

Steve

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#760025 - 12/02/14 03:45 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:ohsodevious:

Sweet you need me to pm  you another address when you get the seeds ? Or do you still have the old one?

Thanks for the update as well good to know there on the way

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#760045 - 12/02/14 08:04 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

ye pm me it anyway! is it only your good self from the growery that has to get these? i cant see anyone else on the threads or pms?

--------------------

Edited by cannabis_seeds (12/02/14 08:20 AM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#760055 - 12/02/14 09:56 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
ye pm me it anyway! is it only your good self from the growery that has to get these? i cant see anyone else on the threads or pms?

Ok sweet pm sent!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #760821 - 12/07/14 06:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Next time get these from a real breeder instead of some piece of shit cheap copy. (and now we know why they are cheap)
http://dnagenetics.com/seeds/chocolope

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#760873 - 12/08/14 05:51 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Dang Mag! Can you tell me alittle more. I went to your link. didnt really know what to look for. Just this chocolope ?

Is that the strain?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #760875 - 12/08/14 05:58 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah that's the strain I was suggesting.

or this one

http://dnagenetics.com/seeds/chocolope-kush

Gorilla has them both

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#760880 - 12/08/14 06:30 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Well they did something wrong. Dont think  DNA would put things out like this?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #760918 - 12/08/14 11:13 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I could understand having a batch of fems go hermie but not having seeds sprout.:rolleyes:

No I all breeders should have the brains pull a few seeds from each batch and to moisten some towels and let the tap root grow a little. Tap root grows plant grows. Every breeder should do this with every batch it only takes a few days. :wexican:

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#760919 - 12/08/14 11:25 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

I could understand having a batch of fems go hermie but not having seeds sprout.:rolleyes:

No I all breeders should have the brains pull a few seeds from each batch and to moisten some towels and let the tap root grow a little. Tap root grows plant grows. Every breeder should do this with every batch it only takes a few days. :wexican:

:awkwardconfusion:  Well that just means that they were in to big of a hurry to get paid.Didnt think this was going to happen
But they had to know we were going to try them. So:mygoditsfullofstars:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco *DELETED* [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #760924 - 12/08/14 12:26 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by cannabis_seeds

Reason for deletion: wrong thread

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#760929 - 12/08/14 12:50 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:homerdrool:

:greenthumb::vato:

--------------------
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: 13buds]
    #761567 - 12/13/14 07:00 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Well they finally got to me today! Here's what gorilla or vision hooked me up with since all this went down!

Thanks Sherry/Steve.

I will let you know how these chocolocos turn out .:stayfunky:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
    #761579 - 12/13/14 08:18 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:highfive:

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #761581 - 12/13/14 08:38 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:thatsjustswell:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: 13buds] * 1
    #761584 - 12/13/14 08:52 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Stolen strains, stolen seed packaging ideas fucked up seeds. You guys at vision are all about the quality aren't ya?

Fucking Scumbags!!!

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#761589 - 12/13/14 10:22 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:booooom:

lol Dam I cant belive this.you sayin they copied everyone elses .

Way to be strait up Mag:stayfunky:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Vision Seeds : Issues ChocoLoco [Re: budgrowerwannabe] * 1
    #761592 - 12/13/14 10:57 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

The strain Jack Herer was done by Sensi Seeds with his permision to use his name.

Jack Herer with Ben Dronkers owner of Sensi Seeds

Sensi also has a copyright on the name of the strain so it's outright theft. These fucking scumbags even talk about how the strain has won 11 cannabis cups but neglect to mention that it was the Sensi Seeds version that won all the awards. 

Lowrider
Northern Lights
Super Skunk
Cheese
Silver Haze
White Widow
Big Bud
Amnesia Haze

Every one stolen. Let alone you have the nerve to say you make your AK-49 better then the original AK-47. Something tells me there is no breeder there that has half the talent of Simon at serious seeds. Lots of companies do versions of others strains but the ones that don't give credit to the original breeders are rip offs.

Example the right way to do it. In there strain Strawberry Banana Reserva Privada lets you know they are using Serious Seeds bubblegum in it. They just use it in one of their strains and let you know. These guys are outright using the names in fact there is no breeding going on here just making feminized versions of others work.

Maybe I'm wrong someone show me where.

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#761601 - 12/14/14 02:05 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:knockmeonmyass:

:justnotright:

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#761725 - 12/14/14 06:24 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Wonder if this will smokethem out again lol:butcher:

I want to see what they have to say about your accusations Mag?
I know if it was me Id be like :nowaitstopdammit:

What the fuck do I know In just a hilljack !

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #761733 - 12/14/14 07:14 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

They can say what they want but one of two things is going on. They are either just making feminized versions of others work or naming the strains the same as others strains in order to mislead people into buying them.

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#761741 - 12/14/14 08:04 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:uppercut:  :waitingpatiently:

lol

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761759 - 12/15/14 06:21 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

They can say what they want but one of two things is going on. They are either just making feminized versions of others work or naming the strains the same as others strains in order to mislead people into buying them.

Vision is open about buying their seeds from other Dutch companies & rebranding (they don't do their own breeding) - they just don't say who because I would assume that if they're known brands, they wouldn't want people to see that they can get them for cheaper under another label.

A lot of companies do this - just like a lot of generic & store-brand products are made by their name-brand counterparts & only labeled differently.

For all we know, Vision's Jack Herer could be from Sensi. However, in all fairness, everyone in the seed trade seems to copy from everyone else - whether they grow out their actual stock & create seeds from it, try to duplicate the same mix or create a completely new strain & use the same name. Everyone seems to have a White Widow, a Blueberry, an OG Kush, a Jack Herer, etc.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just that Vision isn't the only company that does this - it's almost an accepted practice since there's no real regulation and even the trademarks aren't really enforced.

I'm even finding that the American breeders are reusing names (not saying it's on purpose) that have absolutely no connection to the original. For example, Bomb Seeds has had a Berry Bomb for at least 5 years - now Elemental Seeds has a Berry Bomb. Big Buddha & Barneys has Blue Cheese - Oregon Green has a Blue Cheese.

Jack Herer is a little different because it involves someone's name & reputation, but if it sells, people are going to copy it. Again, not saying it's right or wrong, it's just what happens with everything. I even find people copying my online material. Drives me a little crazy, but I generally get over it.

Speaking for the Jack Herer description specifically, if you're reading material from our website, I either rewrite these from the breeder descriptions or have it rewritten by another writer. We do this so that it's unique for the search engines & a little more fun to read than what most breeders put up. We always go by the breeder descriptions, but if it's a little bare, we'll add additional content that's generic to a well-known strain - like Cup wins - or take information from logs/reviews.

So the part about AK-49 being better than AK-47 or Jack Herer winning 11 Cups, that's probably my bad - so blame me for that part. It's kind of hard to stretch 1 or 2 sentences & a small list of stats into a whole page at times.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#761761 - 12/15/14 07:19 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

when I shop for seeds I chose a "seed store" by their exclusive strains not by the list of strain names they have available.  that whole copying of strain names turns me away from a store for that exact reason.. copies.  :rolleyes:

now when I first started this hobby it was like trading cards, had to have'em all, but Ive since learned about quality genetics so now I look into lineage b4 making decisions.  :smirk:

:2cents:

quality over quantity :stoner:

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761782 - 12/15/14 12:04 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

13buds said:
when I shop for seeds I chose a "seed store" by their exclusive strains not by the list of strain names they have available.  that whole copying of strain names turns me away from a store for that exact reason.. copies.  :rolleyes:

now when I first started this hobby it was like trading cards, had to have'em all, but Ive since learned about quality genetics so now I look into lineage b4 making decisions.  :smirk:

That's a smart plan - unfortunately, many people don't take the time to do that (which amazes me considering how expensive most seeds are).

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#761785 - 12/15/14 12:30 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
Quote:

13buds said:

That's a smart plan - unfortunately, many people don't take the time to do that (which amazes me considering how expensive most seeds are).

~~sherry

Any smart person does there research before buying any seeds. To tell you the truth, I research almost everything I buy.
Thats just me.

I tend to go off what other people have grown. Logs and such. Youtube is fucking crazy. I can throw out a few guys I watch.

And If I was a knew member and searches vision seeds in this search engine . This thread would pop up.
If I was planning to order from them ,then read all this ! It would change alot of new growers mines .

Just saying! 

I love you Sherry your going to be my wife and dont even know it!!

:awedrugs: can you love this face?                  lol Peace Budgrower

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761790 - 12/15/14 12:53 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
Quote:

13buds said:

~~sherry

Any smart person does there research before buying any seeds. To tell you the truth, I research almost everything I buy.
Thats just me.

I tend to go off what other people have grown. Logs and such. Youtube is fucking crazy. I can throw out a few guys I watch.

And If I was a knew member and searches vision seeds in this search engine . This thread would pop up.
If I was planning to order from them ,then read all this ! It would change alot of new growers mines .

Just saying! 

I love you Sherry your going to be my wife and dont even know it!!

:awedrugs: can you love this face?                  lol Peace Budgrower

you know, with all the invites i get to go smoke with someone - or whatever else - i could probably do a world tour.

but, you guys would be sorely disappointed if i ever showed up. i'm kind of a buzz kill.

i get the research part. i take forever to pick things out - whether it's this stuff or something else. i couldn't think of anything i wanted for christmas so i picked out this big cuisinart food processor and went with it over the kitchenaid because it had less shitty reviews, and i'm still scared i'm going to hate it. can't bring myself to take it out the shipping box. 

that face reminds me of the beetlejuice dude my son keeps showing me from howard stern and some movie

~~sherry

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#761791 - 12/15/14 01:00 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:hehehe:  thats who that is :yesnod:

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#761793 - 12/15/14 01:02 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

lol I am beetlejuice!

I was just sayin thanks for putting up with  me bashin Vision. Wonder if they will pop in?:wellidunno:

No for real thats a pic of him . crusty little fucker

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761795 - 12/15/14 01:17 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Crazy I recognized him.

Son had me watching Trailer Park Boys too - he likes Bubbles.
I was surprised - no matter how stupid it gets, you can't stop watching it.

Same with Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

All I want to know is what kind of drugs were those guys on when they came up with that?

(I hate what passes for Saturday morning kids TV now - I'm positive those people took way too much acid, and not like in a good way at all. Hate to say what I'd like to do to Noodle & Doodle.)

~~sherry

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#761797 - 12/15/14 01:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:laugh2:  just stay away from Mr. Pickles then, talk about F'd cartoons :wow:

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761798 - 12/15/14 01:40 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

well, now i must watch ....

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#761807 - 12/15/14 03:39 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

13buds said:
:laugh2:  just stay away from Mr. Pickles then, talk about F'd cartoons :wow:

ooooooo dude I love this cartoon !! first time i saw iti was really high annd thouhgt I was seeing shit!!!

ITs so fucked up lol Have me trippin

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #761811 - 12/15/14 05:01 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Vision is open about buying their seeds from other Dutch companies & rebranding (they don't do their own breeding) - they just don't say who because I would assume that if they're known brands, they wouldn't want people to see that they can get them for cheaper under another label.

A lot of companies do this - just like a lot of generic & store-brand products are made by their name-brand counterparts & only labeled differently.

Yeah I know all about this. The majority of those companies are using Nirvana's seeds. Look at the companies doing it (and I won't name them either but I fucking know) almost every one of them has no respect. There the clown shows of the seed industry and fuck it up for all others and it's people just sitting back saying nothing that's gonna keep the seed business a shady joke and at the same time keep watering down the genetics in the market which already is making it harder and harder to find the real thing when looking for a particular strain.

Quote:

For all we know, Vision's Jack Herer could be from Sensi. However, in all fairness, everyone in the seed trade seems to copy from everyone else - whether they grow out their actual stock & create seeds from it, try to duplicate the same mix or create a completely new strain & use the same name. Everyone seems to have a White Widow, a Blueberry, an OG Kush, a Jack Herer, etc

Like I said if it is Sensi Seeds strain they their thieves and if everybody else is doing it so are they simple as that. Now you can't count strains like OG Kush, The real NYC Diesel, Blue Dot, Snow Cap and a lot of the medical strains cause nobody knows the real stories of where those strains came from. 
As far as everybody having versions of certain strains tell that to the breeders at DNA Reserva, Sensi Seeds, THSeeds, Serious Seeds, D.J. Short Seeds, Mr Nice Seeds (hell this guy came up with most the strain on the list and doesn't use the names cause another seed company is using them. He renamed the real versions). You know the companies that have real breeders aren't knocking off shit. Sensi Seeds came up with White Lable seeds cause they were so sick of being knocked off they came up with a company to get back by knocking off others. Their way of getting back and good for them.

Quote:

Jack Herer is a little different because it involves someone's name & reputation, but if it sells, people are going to copy it. Again, not saying it's right or wrong, it's just what happens with everything. I even find people copying my online material. Drives me a little crazy, but I generally get over it.

Yeah well I'm not doing business with these companies so I don't have to hide my opinion. When somebody makes a strain and somebody else knocks it off or steals the name cause it sells it's fucking wrong.

Quote:

Speaking for the Jack Herer description specifically, if you're reading material from our website, I either rewrite these from the breeder descriptions or have it rewritten by another writer. We do this so that it's unique for the search engines & a little more fun to read than what most breeders put up. We always go by the breeder descriptions, but if it's a little bare, we'll add additional content that's generic to a well-known strain - like Cup wins - or take information from logs/reviews.

Fine, when your telling the truth but what has me just a little pissed and surprised is this.

Quote:

So the part about AK-49 being better than AK-47 or Jack Herer winning 11 Cups, that's probably my bad - so blame me for that part. It's kind of hard to stretch 1 or 2 sentences & a small list of stats into a whole page at times.

So explain to me how you know that AK-49 is better then AK-47 when the company that makes it as you have already said has no breeders? This sounds like more then stretching 2 sentences. I'm so pissed I can't see straight and better go before I type something I regret.

It's kind of my job to have the backs of the members of this site and nobody can say I don't take it seriously. We may not be big but when it comes to information about growing and stuff related to it I Would like us to be one of the best and not a ICMag clown show.

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761821 - 12/15/14 06:23 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Magash, I'm not trying to justify anything - just saying how it is. I know exactly what you mean about everyone reselling Nirvana's strains.

I don't think most people take my write-ups all that seriously - they're littered with bad jokes, pop culture references & all kinds of other tongue-in-cheek nonsense to make them fun to read. And, I'm pretty open about it. 

The facts are in there, but I do take some creative license. "Way better" is a very subjective description - it's not like I'm saying that lab testing showed 20% THC when it really only has 10%, or something like that. Just like I'll use very strong or potent when the breeder only says high powered instead of giving me a THC reference.

And it was sort of a joke because they went from AK-47 to AK-49 - two more must be better, right?

Sorry if I made you mad - you can slam me publicly if you want to. I promise I can take it. I won't even hold it against you. I respect you as a breeder & as someone who really cares about what they do, but you have to remember that my primary job is to sell seeds. If I was in your shoes, I'd feel exactly the same way.

With very few exceptions, none of the actual breeders write their own descriptions - they pay people like me to do exactly what's made you mad. I don't have any extra time to do it for other companies, but lots of known names have asked me if I could provide services.

Would I prefer to test out the strain personally before I write them? Sure, I would - but that would be impossible. So, I take a picture, I take the test results & whatever description they can give me, then flesh it out & hype it up a little.

It's not like I can call someone out for being a copycat, or stealing someone else's strain, or anything like that. If we get lots of complaints and the breeder won't replace the product, I can make a case for taking them off the site, and while it doesn't happen often, it has happened.

I do, however, try to quietly steer people toward something good if I do know it's good - and away from things that I've heard even a few complaints about.

~~sherry

--------------------

Edited by cannabis_seeds (12/15/14 06:26 PM)

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761864 - 12/15/14 06:37 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

And, since I can't seem to shut up, I'll add one more comment for Vision Seeds.

The breeders don't give me anything extra to say nice things about them - other than what I have to put on the site. So, I'll say nice things if I think they're true, otherwise, I just don't say much.

However, on another site, I knew a couple who lived close enough to travel to Amsterdam to buy their seeds (they said they would buy from us as a site sponsor, but we don't have a storefront & they like doing business in person). They always bought several packs of Vision Seeds. And, while they're operation wasn't on the same scale as Magash's, what they had was very, very nice & more than what most people do at home. So, for them to buy the same brand over & over, I took that as a good sign.

Next, we've coordinated quite a few Vision-sponsored contests & giveaways that looked like they had very good results in the end (sorry dancing around some words to be vague enough to be legal) - so I felt that Vision was a good enough option for people who couldn't afford some of the more expensive brands. Especially since Vision advertises that they get their seeds from the "real" breeders.

Chocoloco seems to be a one-off & they certainly should have tested better - no argument there. They've replaced the seeds plus handed out some of their other strains, so at this point I don't know what they could do to make it more right if that's not enough.

I always hesitate to recommend anything, and thought I had reason to recommend Vision. From here on out, I think I won't advise anyone on what I think would be a good choice. No one here really needs that anyway.

If we're giving away a brand that you guys are iffy about - you're free to not enter the contest. It's not like we're trying to force seeds on anyone. It's supposed to be fun, and now it's not.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #761866 - 12/15/14 07:06 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Don't trip I'm cool calm and collected.

Quote:

And it was sort of a joke because they went from AK-47 to AK-49 - two more must be better, right?

Ok I get the joke but it's misleading but I do have to admit I kind of like the Gorilla jokes in the descriptions sometimes. :crazy2:

Quote:

I'll add one more comment for Vision Seeds.

The breeders don't give me anything extra to say nice things about them

Of course they don't. In order for that to be true they would have to be breeders. :awetongue:

Quote:

They've replaced the seeds plus handed out some of their other strains

:crazy2:I'm gonna leave the "their other strains part alone :crazy2:

You already know how serious I take the growing thing way more then I should. This strain name thing is one of my biggest piss offs. This name thing is the reason the clubs are full of mislabeled buds for sale. Clones that aren't what they claim to be. New growers all excited to grow what they think is their favorite strain only to be let down at harvest.

You'll be happy to know that my fiancee gave me one of my presents early so I could have it while some of the football season is here. A football jersey of my favorite team with that name you two love so much on the back.:rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#761869 - 12/15/14 07:12 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Hey sherry  I dont have anything against you or gorilla! I think you do a service by getting people seeds!

You know when I posted this I was just saying they were bad seeds. Turns out im not the only one. And I won them in a fun ass comp.  I didnt think I was going to stir a hornets nest!

This is how I look at it. You guys hooked me up. and Im grateful dont think Im not.

Im going to grow out these and make them killer!

Thanks Budgrower

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761872 - 12/15/14 07:16 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

You already know how serious I take the growing thing way more then I should. This strain name thing is one of my biggest piss offs. This name thing is the reason the clubs are full of mislabeled buds for sale. Clones that aren't what they claim to be. New growers all excited to grow what they think is their favorite strain only to be let down at harvest.

You'll be happy to know that my fiancee gave me one of my presents early so I could have it while some of the football season is here. A football jersey of my favorite team with that name you two love so much on the back.:rolleyes:

I know you take it serious & you have my complete respect for that.

I've had friends out there go to buy clones and get something that wasn't even close to what they thought they were buying - or get a male when they thought they were getting a female - and one who picked up a bad case of russet mites.

I always thought it's be really nice to be able to down the street & just pick up a clone, but not so much after I heard that, so I get you.

Soooo - is your favorite team local? I know what name's on it, now I'll just have to guess the colors. My husband's favorite team since he was a kid is out there - funny if it's the same one.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761875 - 12/15/14 07:20 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Hey sherry  I dont have anything against you or gorilla! I think you do a service by getting people seeds!

You know when I posted this I was just saying they were bad seeds. Turns out im not the only one. And I won them in a fun ass comp.  I didnt think I was going to stir a hornets nest!

This is how I look at it. You guys hooked me up. and Im grateful dont think Im not.

Im going to grow out these and make them killer!

Thanks Budgrower

No worries - me & Magash don't always see eye to eye, but we seem to be able to work it out.
And, first time we don't, I'm flying out, teaming up with his fiance, and we'll beat some sense into him. Or make fun of him until he changes his mind. I'm sure it'll be one or the other. 

I want you guys to tell the truth about whether you like them or not. Then, if someone asks me, I have something real to say.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #761878 - 12/15/14 07:28 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I won't tell ya the team colors cause you're gonna figure it out easily.

There close to the 49ers and they suck so bad it's beyond comprehension. So hard to be a fan of theirs sooooooo hard. Least my 9ers friends can't say shit cause some fucking how we managed to beat them. Weeeee Suuuuuuck. Told ya it'd be easy.

Quote:

And, first time we don't, I'm flying out, teaming up with his fiance, and we'll beat some sense into him. Or make fun of him until he changes his mind. I'm sure it'll be one or the other. 

Ya better shut the hell up or she's gonna be sending ya a damn plane ticket. :crazymonkey:

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761880 - 12/15/14 07:34 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I won't tell ya the team colors cause you're gonna figure it out easily.

There close to the 49ers and they suck so bad it's beyond comprehension. So hard to be a fan of theirs sooooooo hard. Least my 9ers friends can't say shit cause some fucking how we managed to beat them. Weeeee Suuuuuuck. Told ya it'd be easy.

Quote:

Ya better shut the hell up or she's gonna be sending ya a damn plane ticket. :crazymonkey:

My husband is a Niner's fan - but Oakland is cool too.
Got to admit they're fans have a lot of fun getting dressed up.

My son had one of those plush Raiders throws when he was little someone gave him.
He loved it ... and it disappeared after a party ... pretty sure someone took it.

He still talks about it.

I think I'd really, really like your fiance.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #761885 - 12/15/14 07:54 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I lived on the 9ers side of the bay for a long time. Everybody loved em so of course I had to hate em. I don't hate em  now I'm a bay area football fan but it's funny how the 9ers have a qb that sucks and the only thing good about the raiders is the qb.

Quote:

Yeah I'm ssure she'd like you too but women have a way of teaming up against me so as soon as the holidays are over I'm sending her to the house in Darwin and keeping you guys on opposite sides of the planet. :prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761889 - 12/15/14 08:06 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I lived on the 9ers side of the bay for a long time. Everybody loved em so of course I had to hate em. I don't hate em  now I'm a bay area football fan but it's funny how the 9ers have a qb that sucks and the only thing good about the raiders is the qb.

Quote:

Yeah I'm ssure she'd like you too but women have a way of teaming up against me so as soon as the holidays are over I'm sending her to the house in Darwin and keeping you guys on opposite sides of the planet. :prettyflyforawhiteguy:

Teaming up against someone who's fun to tease knows no bounds - especially through the power of the Internet.

My husband is a niners fan from when he was little & Joe Montana was on the team. Then Steve Young & Jerry Rice. Who knows when they'll be that good again, but he's loyal - even when he hates the coach and the players on the team.

We live in Redskins territory - so we hate them, but not as much as we hate Dallas. Only Dallas has been so bad lately that you almost feel sorry for them.

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#761919 - 12/15/14 10:25 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

dallas is in 1st place :super:

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#761970 - 12/16/14 06:23 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

13buds said:
dallas is in 1st place :super:

doesn't matter what place they're in - they still suck

i guess i should go & see if that's even true - very hard to believe

that they're in first place, not that they suck - that's not an opinion, it's cold, hard fact

~~sherry

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

#761971 - 12/16/14 07:00 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Im a bears/cubs fan, I know suck... :waits:

:laugh2:

nfc east 
http://www.nfl.com/standings
cowboys 10-4
eagles 9-5
giants 5-9
redskins 3-11

:shrug:

--------------------

Edited by 13buds (12/16/14 07:06 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals