Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds!
    #750609 - 10/01/14 01:24 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, we know some forum members dont like Facebook, but while were getting our next forum contests ready. i wanted to give you the heads up on our current comp!

100 Feminised Seeds Giveaway

Check Our BLOG For Full Details or Hit Our Facebook Page.

well be back soon enough with a really cool comp the forums can take part in!

Enjoy!

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds! [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #750610 - 10/01/14 01:32 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Count me in!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds! *DELETED* [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #750614 - 10/01/14 01:47 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Magash<p>Reason for deletion: sdfghjkl

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds! [Re: Magash]
    #750618 - 10/01/14 02:06 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:beatadeadhorse:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds! [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #750654 - 10/01/14 05:36 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Do we know the strains of the hundred seeds:crazy2:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds! [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #750673 - 10/01/14 08:32 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Click the blog link & it says.

They're all the Feminised Seeds brand - and I think it's 5 each of Widow, Big Bang 2, Super Iced Grapefruit & one I can't remember.

4 packs of 5 each to 1 winner every Friday in October.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#750699 - 10/02/14 02:34 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

ye follow the links and you can see the full details, but here they are anyway

Feminised Seeds

The Widow
Doubleberry
Super Iced Grapefruit
Big Bang 2

all 5 packs will go to 1 winner every week in October.

keep an eye on our other posts for even more NON FACEBOOK comps and promos, we have a few really good ones coming up!

~Steve

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#750720 - 10/02/14 08:52 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Your front page says world wide delivery and has a picture of the U.S. flag. Yet your page says this.
Quote:

Unfortunately, Rhino Seeds only ships to UK addresses at this time. This decision might be a disappointment to our international friends, but it allows us to better serve the needs of our fellow countrymen by offering UK stoners the best prices, the freshest cannabis seeds & fast, 100% guaranteed deliveries. Sorry Bulgaria - no weed seeds for you!

You say you don't take credit cards but show all the credit card symbols on the front page.

You advertise to people that can't buy from you.

People are entering the contests and getting the prizes so that's pretty cool of you.

So you're either scam artists (I don't think you're scam artists) or people that run their business like a bunch of retards (no comment) but I must admit I'm glad you're doing it.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleSp33dfreak
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.A Flag
    #750754 - 10/02/14 11:31 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I think Rhino only ships to U.K. and then Gorilla ships worldwide. SensiSeed advertises here, but won't ship to U.S.A

Definitely not trying to argue with you Magash, I respect all your knowledge.
I'm just glad that some places will send seeds to U.S.A at all. Even though I have enough seeds/strains already, I may send some cash to Gorilla to give them a try, can never have enough seed stock. I wish Gorilla had a little more selection though.

Then on a different note...if you folks at Gorilla happen to read this, any word on when/if you may have something in stock?  I'm really interested in Reserva Privada's strawberry banana,  but its not available at the moment.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds! [Re: Sp33dfreak]
    #750756 - 10/02/14 11:39 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Your front page says world wide delivery and has a picture of the U.S. flag. Yet your page says this.
Quote:

Unfortunately, Rhino Seeds only ships to UK addresses at this time. This decision might be a disappointment to our international friends, but it allows us to better serve the needs of our fellow countrymen by offering UK stoners the best prices, the freshest cannabis seeds & fast, 100% guaranteed deliveries. Sorry Bulgaria - no weed seeds for you!

You say you don't take credit cards but show all the credit card symbols on the front page.

People are entering the contests and getting the prizes so that's pretty cool of you.

So you're either scam artists (I don't think you're scam artists) or people that run their business like a bunch of retards (no comment) but I must admit I'm glad you're doing it.

Magash - you know you're like my favorite Growery member?

I'd explain it all, but today, I think it's easier to be retarded.

It'd just sound like excuses anyway & I agree with you whole-heartedly. We've got work to do on the site obviously, but for now, I promise anyone who can actually buy seeds there will get them and anyone who wins seeds will get them no matter where they live.

These comps are more about Google rankings & advertisement that gets seen during searches than about convincing you guys to buy from us, although we always appreciate it when you do.

~~sherry
Quote:

Sp33dfreak said:
I think Rhino only ships to U.K. and then Gorilla ships worldwide. SensiSeed advertises here, but won't ship to U.S.A

I'm just glad that some places will send seeds to U.S.A at all. Even though I have enough seeds/strains already, I may send some cash to Gorilla to give them a try, can never have enough seed stock. I wish Gorilla had a little more selection though.

Then on a different note...if you folks at Gorilla happen to read this, any word on when/if you may have something in stock?  I'm really interested in Reserva Privada's strawberry banana,  but its not available at the moment.

At the risk of being called retarded again - which I'm good with - I have tons of seeds to load. So, if you see something you want that we don't have up, let us know. We can always move it to the top of the list so you can order.

And, I'll check the Strawberry Banana. I'm after them to make a change to automate in stock/out of stock status because it's manual now. It very well could be available & no one's updated it in the system.

I'll get back to you shortly with an answer.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#750757 - 10/02/14 11:42 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Magash - you know you're like my favorite Growery member?

I'd explain it all, but today, I think it's easier to be retarded.

It'd just sound like excuses anyway & I agree with you whole-heartedly. We've got work to do on the site obviously, but for now, I promise anyone who can actually buy seeds there will get them and anyone who wins seeds will get them no matter where they live.

These comps are more about Google rankings & advertisement that gets seen during searches than about convincing you guys to buy from us, although we always appreciate it when you do.

~~sherry
Quote:

Sp33dfreak said:

At the risk of being called retarded again - which I'm good with - I have tons of seeds to load. So, if you see something you want that we don't have up, let us know. We can always move it to the top of the list so you can order.

And, I'll check the Strawberry Banana. I'm after them to make a change to automate in stock/out of stock status because it's manual now. It very well could be available & no one's updated it in the system.

I'll get back to you shortly with an answer.

~~sherry

:awetongue:Comom comon comon after the pms we've had you know I'm busting balls (well not in your case but you get the drift) :awetongue:

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds! [Re: Magash] * 1
    #750758 - 10/02/14 11:51 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

No problem Magash - it was actually a good reminder that we need to change some things now that we're doing more work on the site. I go to that home page so often that I don't actually see it anymore - fresh eyes are always good.

And, I know you're busting our balls - literaly, figuratively metaphorically - however you want to put it.

Bust away - we got cast-iron balls anyway.

And, if anyone does want to order from Gorilla, don't forget to hit us up for an individual coupon code you can use on your order. You'll get the 20% off for paying cash anyway, but we can offer you a little extra savings as a Growery member.

You can choose from the following - just tell us what makes more sense for you in a PM & we'll get you a code:
-- free shipping
-- another free seed
-- a % off the price of all the seeds you pick (something slightly higher than the 5% you get with the 5PER code)

~~sherry

--------------------

Edited by cannabis_seeds (10/02/14 12:06 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#750761 - 10/02/14 12:50 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Here I'll get serious for one moment and there are only really a few times that I do. When in the cult forums giving growing information or when learning from somebody there I expect their info to be right.

Most people here already know this

I get pissy when I see somebody try to rip off members an example is in the strains forum where I posted a link to some guys that are claiming they (and you may have seen this)that they genetically modify their seeds and are charging thousands of dollars for them. I've seen a spore company that does this also. Those fucking asshats that come here trying to get members to buy their "medical medicine" threw the mail.

and when people knowingly give false info in the cult forum. In the lounge I don't care if you claim that your batman but giving false grow info can cost people money and time.

Seriousness over now...........:prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#750763 - 10/02/14 01:14 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Magash, I totally agree.

Inconsistencies in our website aside, as well as our schizo tendencies in what we promote & where, we try to be 100% honest about what we're selling.

We go directly off the breeder specs for what they're worth & let people know we are resellers and haven't grown these seeds or bred them ourselves.

I will also tell people what I've heard about a strain if I feel it's reliable information. Sometimes, that has to be in a PM because we can't be seen to promote or encourage certain things because of UK law, but that's the contraint we have to work around as best we can.

Were your comments in general? or directed to us specifically?

Just so everyone's aware, both Steve & I do much of the same stuff people here are doing - we just can't talk about it using this ID, so we get what you mean completely. No one wants to spend good money on something that fails to live up to expectations.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#750771 - 10/02/14 03:21 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

My comments here have been in general.

The comment I made about a ripoff place was specific but not to you guys.

Now in the link it says that you need to log in to get the price but I'll save you time. Just below that it says currently valued at $20,000 and that is what they charge. I'm not kidding 20,000 fucking dollars. I'm not shitting this is what they claim

Quote:

A Single Marijuana Plant That Gives Buds For Decades

Marijuana plants flower when they are just a few weeks of age, but then they die. Now, BC Seeds has discovered the genetic switch that keeps the plants young for decades, keeping it stuck in the flowing stage which permits its owner, year round production of unlimited buds.

This is great news for those who want to avoid harsh legal penalties for growing multiple plants, when just a single plant will produce 20 lbs each year. Though eventually, the legal system will adjust its laws to punish a grower harshly for a single genetically modified plant, it’s still the Wild West in British Columbia for marijuana production. The costs involving testing plant DNA to prove that the owners single plant was genetically modified, is not currently cost effective, and the cases could be thrown out of court. It is difficult to even prove that growing GM marijuana is illegal, as it has been modified from what is currently labeled as illegal.

Forever Buds is what we call her.

We first started tinkering with marijuana DNA back in the late 70’s, but we have hit some major milestones since 1996 and again in 2005.

For our previous customers that are pure Organic conscious, they do not need to worry, our marijuana genetic modifications laboratory was a completely separate facility off-site and nowhere near the seed production facility for our retail customers. We have never previously sold genetically modified marijuana seeds, and never would without disclosing this information to the customer.

A typical marijuana plants life outdoors in British Columbia, Canada, starts in the spring and is harvested in the fall. But today, in the warmer climatic regions of world where frost is rare, they can survive outdoors for decades, producing buds year round. Our first mom was planted in a green house in British Columbia in late spring of 2005, and she still has buds being produced in the middle of winter 2013. She is almost 8 years old and is producing buds all the time, though we do admit, bud production does slow considerably from Mid-November through to the first week of March, yet she produces on average, 21.4 lbs per year, dried bud of the utmost quality.

In her first year, she produced only 4.2 lbs, but she was planted on May 28th, a very late start here in British Columbia. By the time she was two years old, she was 9’ 8” tall. And in her third year, we had to transplant her to a greenhouse with a much taller roof.

Today, she stands at 28’ 5” and produced 29.9 lbs of bud ending December 31st, 2012. We think she would be considerably taller if we didn’t trim off her buds all year round and also being limited to a ceiling height of just 30’.

We have found the fountain of youth of marijuana, yet we do not know how our customers are going to feel about buying, growing and smoking genetically modified marijuana. And growing up a 30’ tall plant is not going to be easy to hide from your neighbors and airplane patrols.

You would have to be mother fucking out of your mind batshit crazy to believe even a little of this crap. They have others that are even worse.

YOu could get the cheap seeds like

Quote:

Annihilation Bud

for only 700 for a pack of seeds
Quote:

Infinite Euphoria is our best euphoric strain. Most of our customers appreciate the Clean Euphoria , long lasting buzz.

Yet some of you requested that when you smoke weed, you don’t do it for the happy uplifting buzz, you just want to completed get baked, and you demanded to be fried for a much longer time period.

Most fast acting, brain fry, heavy buzz stones do not last very long, nowhere near as long as the 12 hour + Infinite Euphoria strain buzz.

But there is a small demand for something that will completely annihilate you.

So after some intense Genome and Cannabinoid research and new findings, we created Annihilation Bud.

When you work hard all week, and you just want to get wasted (without the hangover, like with alcohol) and relax, relieve stress and forget your problems for half a day per session, then Annihilation Bud is exactly what you’re looking for.

She is about 3.5 feet tall at finish

Flowering time is 47 Days

Yield is amazing for it’s height, 1970 g/m2

Taste is unique, Fruity Lemon with no spice

Smoke is moderately smooth on the lungs

Odor is moderately low, just the last 5 days into finish you’ll smell the fruit

I have no idea who they are targeting. I'm guessing new growers that live in Malibu.

Believe me I don't make comments in general if I think you're a ripoff I'll use your name and the words ripoff with the words "you're a fucking" thrown in there someplace. :wink:

I'm telling ya check out some of these
http://bcseeds.com/genetically-modified-c-15.html

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#750773 - 10/02/14 03:30 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Magash - that would be good for a laugh, except I know how many new people who know absolutely nothing and don't do their research start looking for seeds every single day.

I only hope no one is stupid enough to pay those prices.

For $20,000, I would not only want the 30 ft tree, I'd want them to come to my house, plant it, pick it & roll a joint before they left.

I saw your other post on this site, but didn't bother to read it. Those claims are hilarious.

I'm sitting here wondering if I can believe Barney's Critical Kush claim of 750 gr/m2 which is high, but probably doable if you're dialed in - but 1970 gr/m2 is pretty far-fetched along with the rest of what they have to say.

~~sherry

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#750821 - 10/03/14 02:42 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Anyway.....

This is the busiest Rhino Facebook page out of all the forums we sponsor :thumbup:

So here is part 2 lol

GET CLICKING :crazy2:

~Steve

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Rhino Seeds Gives Away 100 Free Cannabis Seeds! [Re: Sp33dfreak]
    #751242 - 10/05/14 07:21 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sp33dfreak said:

I just put that back in stock for you - looks like our supplier has it so they can get more even if they don't have them physically at Gorilla right now.

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#752046 - 10/10/14 05:59 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Part 3 Of Rhino's October Long Competition Has Been Announced - You Still Have 2 Chances Left To Win!

This Weeks Winner Is:

Hit Our BLOG  For Full Details

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#752066 - 10/10/14 09:22 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Hell yea I have already been clickin all over your shit !!:wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom