Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Albino Nuggets [Re: phychotron]
    #771967 - 03/13/15 04:18 PM (9 years, 18 days ago)

All the photos I have in one post, been curing these last few top buds for a year now. Got some fresh macro shots up. By far the highest quality bud I've ever smoked, and such a unique flavor its hard to resist smoking these last few nugs, but well worth it. 

cured 10 months:

12 month cure macro shots. I broke the bud open to get those last one's of the inside of the bud where the THC is at its highest and leaf is non existent.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Edited by phychotron (03/13/15 04:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

#771978 - 03/13/15 05:06 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

10-12 month cure?

How do you keep them from drying out?

--------------------
:firecum:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Albino Nuggets [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #771979 - 03/13/15 05:38 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

Boveda 62 I bet.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Albino Nuggets [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #771981 - 03/13/15 06:01 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

You need a proper sealing jar and buds at proper moisture level to keep them from drying out, as long as you don't keep opening it... But ya, Boveda.

I've been keeping it in one of these jars.
http://www.herbpreserve.com/products/1-liter-apothecary-glass-stash-jar

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

#771983 - 03/13/15 06:27 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

The one and only time I used a Boveda pack it molded my stash. It wasn't too moist either, if anything it was too dry. Ive been scared to try them again.

Those jars look awesome, Im going to have to invest in a few

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #771996 - 03/13/15 07:30 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

Those jars are expensive, but still good to have a few of them for different heady stashes. My brother had a set but most of them got jacked. I keep my bomb nugs in that jar and have a small one that I store all my scissor hash in. Then I let that stuff age and smoke it on some nice cured bud. Sure its fun smoking when your trimming, but try saving it and crumbling it over a nice bowl of the finest nug on the plant.

Are you sure you got the 62%? Sounds like something was a miss. They're supposedly making a 54%? or something like that for cannabis. Different nugs require a slightly different humidity, but also its probably better for when your pulling out of the smoke jar to use the lower humidity to keep them in the prime for smoking, but 62% for the curing process.

--------------------

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

#772078 - 03/14/15 08:19 AM (9 years, 17 days ago)

Yes they were 62%, just checked my Amazon account to make sure. Are they not supposed to come in contact with your nugs? Because I just threw them into a mason jar right in the middle of them.

--------------------

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #772115 - 03/14/15 04:25 PM (9 years, 17 days ago)

Mine are touching the nugs. Sounds like maybe there was too much moisture for the boveda to handle effectively.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals