Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated June 27th [Re: Inocuole]
    #738144 - 06/28/14 10:09 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Good.... Lord.

I've been taking all the pictures of the plant in the tent and haven't been removing it to water it. Well I decided to flush it and to do that I have to pull it into the bath tub to drain.  Once I got it under some real lighting I could see how bad it looks.  This plant has taken some serious abuse, clearly.

I'm stopping nutrients completely at this point, but do you think I should just go ahead and chop it, since it looks so bad, or is there point to letting it go further anymore?

I feel so bad for it, I just want to end it, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinec1d
Stranger

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated June 27th [Re: Inocuole]
    #738146 - 06/28/14 10:16 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

My god, look at that bud @_@ Even if she were done, I'd definitely enjoy that nuggest, though I think I might give it another day or so to see if the leaves perk up.

If nothing else for ths first run, that's a pretty good end result from all the first grow threads I've read, well done!

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated June 27th [Re: c1d]
    #738147 - 06/28/14 10:26 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

It's not bad considering the brick weed it came from.  I clipped off a single bud a week or two ago, I loaded a pinch of it into a bong today and it was actually pretty decent.  It's not like the bud I get recently that seems to have actual quality control and is consistently good, but it's way better than anything I used to get back in the days of regs.  Completely blows all the first 3 years of weed that I smoked out of the water.  (bad times, mind you)

I won't be doing bagseed again though.  It was cool and I learned a lot.  I'm going to try to let it go until Tuesday and then chop it.  I'll post pics then as well once I get the burnt tips cleaned off so it looks nicer.

The height suggests it's pretty sativa heavy right?  My other plant tried so very hard to stay short and branch as much as possible, it's so dense comparatively.  That plant is starting to look good btw, I'm having mixed feelings about chopping it now.

InvisibleInocuole
The Wind Fish

Re: Indoor 1000W MH/HPS Bagseed - First Grow - Last updated June 29th [Re: Inocuole]
    #738153 - 06/29/14 04:01 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I went ahead and did it.  Had a talk with the lady and we need to be saving money to move soon and sinking more costly power bills into this grow is going to produce diminishing returns.  The weed could never have been all that great with how shitty of a condition the plant was in.  It didn't look like it was going to do much bouncing back anyway.

I was overwhelmed with the trimming, of course, and sort of slacked toward the end.  I figured I can just pluck some of it later if it's really so bad.  I decommissioned the tent for the most part and hung them up in there.  The other plant that was in there is just going to have to try to survive on the CFLs powering my mushroom grow, or I'm just gonna chop it too.

I presume I can make some hash with underdeveloped buds?

(none of these pictures include the second plant that still hasn't been chopped)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds