Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #711661 - 02/05/14 08:58 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

DAMN! at least you can probably get some nice hash or oil or smoke out of it man, those buds look nice in the pics.

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: Doc]
    #711685 - 02/05/14 10:36 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Farmer Joe said:
shitty man! How bad are they throwin dicks?

Not too much. I only found three... But they have been stalled since they moved downstairs. They got messed up from a lack of water for a couple days, and they never fully recovered from that. I'm assuming itwas because of the stress from that that caused them to herm...

Quote:

Doc said:
DAMN! at least you can probably get some nice hash or oil or smoke out of it man, those buds look nice in the pics.

Yea, I'll definitely get some good smoke out of this! Unfortunately, its all gotta get sold to pay bills... lol

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: Tank333]
    #711777 - 02/05/14 01:54 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

3 nannerz? thats nothin to be worried about.

Let those bitches finish and sell some fire smoke to your patients :vaped:

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #711789 - 02/05/14 02:24 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Farmer Joe said:
3 nannerz? thats nothin to be worried about.

Let those bitches finish and sell some fire smoke to your patients :vaped:

Lol. Too late now, bro. They're all stripped down to the frosties and are waiting for my partner to get here so I can go buy some good trimming scissors for the final shaving. :wink:

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

#711791 - 02/05/14 02:32 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Dude I've pulled a crop with just a few bananas...It does suck if they come in late though cause you get those little white seeds all over...in my experience just a few male flowers don't hurt too much cause they aren't all that viable anyways, especially if it's early enough that the seeds can mature and you just get a few seeds here and there...but you had to make your decision based on your setup and what you saw.

I think everyone hates those little white seeds that get in herm buds.

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#711796 - 02/05/14 02:49 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doc said:
Dude I've pulled a crop with just a few bananas...It does suck if they come in late though cause you get those little white seeds all over...in my experience just a few male flowers don't hurt too much cause they aren't all that viable anyways, especially if it's early enough that the seeds can mature and you just get a few seeds here and there...but you had to make your decision based on your setup and what you saw.

I think everyone hates those little white seeds that get in herm buds.

You're totally on the money, Doc. I've got 10 massive girls that are only 4 weeks in, and I can't risking seeding them!

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

#711808 - 02/05/14 03:33 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I can't wait to see the new girls that go in that tray. I always try to think of the positive when I have these kinds of things happening. Maybe your new plants will be better than the ones you had to chop.

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#711885 - 02/05/14 06:23 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doc said:
Well, I can't wait to see the new girls that go in that tray. I always try to think of the positive when I have these kinds of things happening. Maybe your new plants will be better than the ones you had to chop.

There won't be any more girls going into the flood table. I'm gonna use it to root strawberries for my daughter to eat.

I might use it as a temporary home for the new clones I'm getting this weekend. I don't have all the buckets set up and ready for them yet.

But I'm not going to flower any cannabis in it, at least for the time being.

My next crops definitely will be bigger and better than this one! This was only 5 and a half weeks into flower, and the others are definitely going to go the distance! They are already bigger than the ones in the flood table were at this point in their flower cycle...

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#714082 - 02/10/14 08:21 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Another week passed, today marks day 28. The end of Week 4.

So it's time for more pictures!!! The girls are plumping up very nicely.I'm hoping by the end of this next week to see them starting to stack on each other!

--------------------
My best run so far

InvisibleP-O

Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: P-O]
    #714086 - 02/10/14 08:44 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
Tank tank tank :whoo:

Looking good buddy !

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: P-O]
    #714102 - 02/10/14 10:33 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
Quote:

P-O said:
Tank tank tank :whoo:

Looking good buddy !

Thanks man! I'm hella excited for this! If I could only get rid of this damn PM I've been dealing with... It WAS mostly gone, I just had to make sure to foliar every night. But then I went out of town for three nights and my partner only did a partial job (he has a hard time being in there, he's TALL and there's almost no headroom.). Then as soon as I got back I got sick and missed a couple nights. And it came back with a vengeance! Now I'm playing catch-up to get it back down... :frown:

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#714646 - 02/12/14 10:40 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

God how awesome it is to have a good partner! We just went and spent a bill fifty on a RDWC setup for upstairs (and he knows we need to spend that much again at least on it) earlier this weeek. Now I do a rez change and run out of three different nutes. I tell him we need more and he hops on amazon (we get better prices there than at the only grow shop in town!). He orders a fucking 20 Liter jug of bloom and a gallon of MagiCal and Awesome Blossoms too! He says "go big or go home, right? Its the best deal..." Lol

--------------------
My best run so far

InvisibleWildBud420
Stranger

#714770 - 02/13/14 11:27 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
God how awesome it is to have a good partner! We just went and spent a bill fifty on a RDWC setup for upstairs (and he knows we need to spend that much again at least on it) earlier this weeek. Now I do a rez change and run out of three different nutes. I tell him we need more and he hops on amazon (we get better prices there than at the only grow shop in town!). He orders a fucking 20 Liter jug of bloom and a gallon of MagiCal and Awesome Blossoms too! He says "go big or go home, right? Its the best deal..." Lol

Count yourself lucky! I had a partner my last few grows, he had the space i had the equipment, but man i would have been better off doing it myself lol He just couldn't seem to actually DO anything when he ran into a problem, finally after 1 poor crop i told him just to call me and i'd trip out there to fix any issues,( i lived 2 hrs away) but he couldn't even do that right, took him a week to call me during my first run of brainstorm when we got a really bad case of nute burn..Needless to say after that i took all my stuff back LOL now i'm much happier lol

--------------------
my current grow- GrapeGod
my Last grow-2nd round Brainstorm

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: WildBud420]
    #715026 - 02/14/14 09:53 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WildBud420 said:
Quote:

Tank333 said:

Count yourself lucky! I had a partner my last few grows, he had the space i had the equipment, but man i would have been better off doing it myself lol He just couldn't seem to actually DO anything when he ran into a problem, finally after 1 poor crop i told him just to call me and i'd trip out there to fix any issues,( i lived 2 hrs away) but he couldn't even do that right, took him a week to call me during my first run of brainstorm when we got a really bad case of nute burn..Needless to say after that i took all my stuff back LOL now i'm much happier lol

I definitely do count myself as lucky, man. This guy is my second partner, and the first was horrible! He never helped with trimming, and two months into it when it started getting hot and I needed ac for the 6wk grow we had going, he left me holding the bag... I had to buy four wallbanger units just to keep my temps in check. Then he calls me up a month later (I had paid rent and utilities for a month on my own by then as well) demanding a cut of the harvest! I told him to take a flying leap... I plan on tracking him down and paying him off eventually (he DID put in like 3 to 4 grand in the place), but he's not a priority yet...

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

#715070 - 02/14/14 11:34 AM (10 years, 1 month ago)

So are you completely legal at this point with the new law in Washington state? or is it on the fringe? I hope you don't mind my asking.

--------------------

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

#715161 - 02/14/14 05:10 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doc said:
So are you completely legal at this point with the new law in Washington state? or is it on the fringe? I hope you don't mind my asking.

Yea, I am legal. I'm a medical patient, and so is my partner. That gives us thirty plants between the two of us. My wife will be getting her card soon too, which will bring us up to 45. As long as the LCB doesn't convince the legislature to reduce us down to 6 each (3 in flower and three in veg is what they recommended to change the laws to).

Occassionally I go over in numbers with clones, but that's only so I can cull the weaker ones and keep the strong ones. Doing that is actually provided for in the changes in the laws that were put in effect two years ago. It says specifically that if I am found to be out of compliance and over in my numbers, I get to chose which plants get to be confiscated/destroyed to bring me back into compliance.

--------------------
My best run so far

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
    #715255 - 02/14/14 10:59 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

that 6 plant thing is bullshit. thats what you get here in colorado, but theres an option for higher plant and weight counts on the initial medical paperwork you sign at the doctors office.

6 plants doesnt cut it. im covered for 25 plants. that covers moms, clones, vegging plants and flowering. the doc wrote it for "edibles and concentrates."

i can always get 50, 75 or a 99 plant count later this year when i renew my card (if im still living in colorado)

Edited by CrushNazT (02/14/14 11:00 PM)

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: CrushNazT]
    #717404 - 02/24/14 09:06 PM (10 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating recently... Things have been going well... the current crop has actually been flushing for almost a week now! I checked trichromes last week, and they were about 75% cloudy! I started flushing, and they've swelled up considerably since then. I puled out one girls last night. She was in the corner and stretchy to begin with. It got really tall and thin and floppy... the top colas were all fallen down. Lol. I need to add a sillica supplement to the regimen, I think. Anyways, the trichs were 80%cloudy, 10% amber, so it is ready to go, just not as ripe as I would prefer...

--------------------
My best run so far

InvisibleWildBud420
Stranger

#722494 - 03/21/14 02:00 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

*bump*
how'd things turn out tank?

--------------------
my current grow- GrapeGod
my Last grow-2nd round Brainstorm

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Re: Tank is back in action! 4kw God-Bud with a splash of Urkle. [Re: WildBud420]
    #722504 - 03/21/14 03:34 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

WildBud420 said:
*bump*
how'd things turn out tank?

Well, the yield is shit, I'll tell ya that. Lol. I'm still harvesting. I've been able to get maybe half a plant a day trimmed! Lol. Its been in complete darkness for almost a week now because I had to use the flower room to hang the bulk of the plants during trimming. I started with them in my closet, but ran out of space and started hanging them downstairs. I'll be lucky if I get a pound and a half total. :frown:

BUT, the bud that is jarred up and curing, smells freaking amazing and it hasn't even been a week in the jar yet!

I'll give some pics and a final report in another week or two...

--------------------
My best run so far

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals